What's new

[Complete - Partial] [オドントティラヌス] RJ210220 Young Wife Souffle | 若妻スフレ (NTR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Sorry but it still doesn't work for me, here let me show you

(for some reason i can't just post the image =S) i don't know if the links to the google drive aren't up to date or if the recent snafu caused problems.

PD: like i said the images are small and are in the pictures, almost the very lasts.
com/open?id=0Byld8sIi1M2dNUlRcjNFaFpXcU0
And as can see it is translated.
The thing not translated is the stuff below since i don't know where it is located in script. I need a text so i know where to look.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
The thing not translated is the stuff below since i don't know where it is located in script. I need a text so i know where to look.
Ah, ok sorry, i thought it was just a matter of modifying the picture (kind of what you did with the line of "Only your wife") and leaving the name the same.........i still think it would work since aparently it just grabs that and superimposes it on the box but i am no translator or programmer xD

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Just a question Is there an update patch on this? Where the typos are fix?

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Like said, he is doing a full translation so I don't see a reason for me to update my partial.
Just wait until the translation is finished by @NorzZ . Patience @Shiryuu612 : )

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Like said, he is doing a full translation so I don't see a reason for me to update my partial.
Just wait until the translation is finished by @NorzZ . Patience @Shiryuu612 : )
Nah I'm just saying that the thread you sent me is not continuing they members said It's been stopped

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Nah I'm just saying that the thread you sent me is not continuing they members said It's been stopped
dude, translation is finished, but still being edited,
everything is written on my thread, just read it.
if you cant wait for the completed version, you can grab the unedited one.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
dude, translation is finished, but still being edited,
everything is written on my thread, just read it.
if you cant wait for the completed version, you can grab the unedited one.
I'm not saying that You can look in that thread and read the comments tho And I already grab that one There's lot of typos there
Henlove77 said:
What's the status on the full translation?
it's dead jim

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I'm not saying that You can look in that thread and read the comments tho And I already grab that one There's lot of typos there
Henlove77 said:
What's the status on the full translation?
it's dead jim
You do realize that you are arguing with the translator himself, who is saying here -and basically in the other thread too- that the TL is still ongoing and he is in the process of editing...
Right?

I wouldn't put much stock in someone randomly writing "it's dead jim" anyway.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You do realize that you are arguing with the translator himself, who is saying here -and basically in the other thread too- that the TL is still ongoing and he is in the process of editing...
Right?

I wouldn't put much stock in someone randomly writing "it's dead jim" anyway.
Atleast I didn't said it And I wasn't arguing I was l laughing by the way You guys are marking a big deal out of it

Status
Not open for further replies.