What's new

Reputation score
Quick Promo Patreon vignette-min.png

Game I'm currently working on: Lusalia

Description of the Story:
Lusalia is an erotic RPG dealing with themes of dominance and submission. You play as a woman who is torn from her home by a local civil war and must travel across the kingdom with her sister to find the rest of her family. The game has challenging combat and survival elements.

Description of Gameplay:
Erotic interactions occur in town as part of relationship mini-games or as part of regular gameplay encounters. The game has in combat H-Scenes and Game over CGs on loss. Right now there are 3 enemies in the demo with penetration icons on sex attacks, and 4 loss CG scenes, all drawn by me.

Controls: Standard RPG Maker
Arrow Keys Move
Accept: Z
Cancel: X

Currently the first part of the game is out on my as a 'pay what you can' release. Monthly builds will also come out on my Patreon.

Patreon:
Twitter:

Last edited by a moderator:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Art style looks similar to mythcomplex's... or is it just me?

OP
RogueVictoryGames
Reputation score
Spider Enemy.png
A new demo will be released on Patreon with an additional enemy at the end of this month with the new combat sex system and some line art from DarklyWhite for all current Patrons! Further public releases with DarklyWhite's art are slated for Late July/August.

OP
RogueVictoryGames
Reputation score
View attachment 1292582

Demo Version 3.1 is available through Patreon with 18 Combat CG Variatons from DarklyWhite. Another 6 CG Variations as well as 2 Game Over CGs should be coming out in 3.2 later this month or in Early August.

• 18 Combat-CG Variations over 3 enemies from DarklyWhite - Soldier, Slime, Spider
  • Balanced HP and Damage for shorter battles to reduce grind
  • Balanced struggle mechanic
  • Updated Combat Tutorial
  • Added a Skip Tutorial option
  • Updated Quest Log
  • Removed Expedition Mechanic

If you are feeling generous please support me at my through the link in my signature. A pay-what-you-can public demo with DarklyWhite's Art will be coming out sometime after the 3.2 Demo Releases on itch.io. The current public demo can be picked up there today.

OP
RogueVictoryGames
Reputation score
IOS, Android, and Windows versions of the new V3.2 Lusalia Demo are now available from my . As always, you can get a free older version of the game at my .

OP
RogueVictoryGames
Reputation score
V3.3 is coming soon! Available on my . As always, free demo is available on my !

OP
RogueVictoryGames
Reputation score
V0.3.3.2 Has been released on . As always, you can get a free older version of the game at my .

Release Notes:
  • Added final Wind Spirt CG
  • Tweaked parameters to allow for more varied combat sex
  • Implemented multiple enemy attack system for combat gang action (Waiting on multiple enemy troops and art to fully implement)
  • Changed number of enemies in forest maps for tenser gameplay
  • Fixed stealth mechanic bug
[\QUOTE]

OP
RogueVictoryGames
Reputation score
V0.3.5.2 Has been released on . The version gives more variety in encounters including helplessness after orgasm and multiple penetration, as well as some new content! As always you can also get a free older version of the game at my .

Release Notes:
  • DP system allowing multiple enemies and simultaneous H-Attacks
  • Multiple H-Attack system including independent arousal for each attacker and exit from combat
  • Better AI systems allowing enemies to prioritize H-Attacks based on MC action and 'availability'
  • Added an in-combat DP CG for the multiple soldier scene at the MC's house
  • Reworked the recovery system so that the MC has Stamina, Pleasure and Will - recovery takes willpower and turns it into stamina
  • Different battle outcomes depending on MC Willpower level (0 Willpower = loss, more than 0 = win)
  • Reworked tutorial to go through new stats system
  • Logrima (Act 2 town) is now accessible with some Random encounters and NPCs
  • Created a number of hanging quest threads to preview new quest content
  • Longer Act 1 Forest with more balanced enemies

OP
RogueVictoryGames
Reputation score
V0.3.6.1 Has been released on . The version makes significant UI improvements to make gang bangs more dynamic as well as now allowing the MC to use their own sexual skills! As always you can also get a free older version of the game at my .

Release Notes:
[*]Improved HUD system for simultaneous H-Attacks and insertion indicators
[*]Additional enemies and characters in the Logrima area
[*]New skill segment for submissive skills in consensual encounters (not fully implemented, but you can raise enemy pleasure with your own erotic skills now)
[*]Improved lighting placement
[*]New overlay (in progress) for when a character is held down, but nothing is inserted yet

OP
RogueVictoryGames
Reputation score
New Patreon Release V0.5.1.7 with new captured encampment interactions. Guards will give food in exchange for favors, but will assault you if they don't get their way. Recovery and stamina in battle is better managed.

Release Notes
  • Encampment activities: servicing captors, hard labor quest that trades stamina for food, stealing food stealth area, inventory retrieval stealth area.
  • Beds recover more stamina than the Recover/Rest Skill
  • Enemies will try to apply a semi permanent debuff to the player while down (handcuffs that seal attack skills, slime that makes the player skip turns occasionally).
  • Enemies now withdraw from combat instead of fainting when the finish
  • Forest map updates
  • Day night system
  • Re-implemented my lighting plugin after it broke last month
  • New music!

OP
RogueVictoryGames
Reputation score
The Lusalia Act 1 Demo has been released free on itch.io!

Lusalia is an erotic RPG dealing with themes of dominance and submission. You play as a woman who is torn from her home by a local civil war and must travel across her kingdom to find family.

I want to answer the questions we've all asked about fantasy worlds: What kind of fun would the villain want to have with their captured hero? What kind of villain would the hero become? What kind of villain would a hero submit to?

Erotic interactions will occur in town as part of relationship mini-games or as part of regular gameplay encounters. There will be H-Combat and Game-Over CGs. In addition there will be a semi-linear story driven quest line where your choices and accomplishments will lock or unlock different parts of the world.

I’m releasing a free demo of Act 1 here for whatever you choose to donate.

If you can't give today, please consider supporting the game at our patreon: or following for updates on our twitter: .