What's new

RPG [おふろワークス/ Ofuro Works] シエルと淫堕の魔窟 - Ciel and Devlish Cave (RJ288176)

Jerrian

Reputation score

シエルと淫堕の魔窟
Ciel and Devlish Cave

Publisher: おふろワークス / Ofuro Works

Links:

RJ-Worknumber: RJ288176

Content (by Developer):
- An escape RPG about a girl who is taken to a den of lewd corruption when she's defeated
- 18 base CG (500+ parts variations), 20 H battle patterns
- Battle viewer(Gallery) (Unlocked upon completion)
- OP-skip function
- no map
- Cheat items included

Summary:
Gameplay
- Nice little game with based on combat and not too much wall of texts, some of the Graphics could be done a bit better though.
You have 4 levels with current stages in it where you have to explore and fight different kind of enemies (20 in total yet). After each fight you ´re allowed to go back to your base and restore HP/Mana/Lifes and Armor, save the game and buy new potions and orbs etc..You need to reach a savepoint to continue from this point, otherwise you restart at stage one or the last savepoint stage in the level.
You´ve not much options at the moment to change equiment, no armor, no jewelery can be changed (maybe in the future?) But you can equip 2 orbs with different stats for some resists against special attacks, mana use reduce, stat increase etc. this might be useful against some kind of enemies. You can also level up, but the stats increase automatic, no need to skill stats by yourself. When you finish the game there is some kind of Gallery where you can teleport between the levels and refight the enemies you want, you can also increase/decrease your level. Hopefully there might be some more content, it was fun to play even with the missing audio file error (see below).

Combat - You can attack with a base melee atack, magic, and have some defence options like struggle when you ´re restrained etc.. You can also use potions and items from inventory to cure negative status effects or regen mana etc. The enemies have some different resists, some enemies are kinda imune to melee attacks but vulnerable to fire magic for example and they use different attacks.

Difficulty - This game is easy to play, you can grind enemies when you feel to weak for the Level Endboss and when you lose you can continue playing without loss. Note: If you get bound enemies start heavy attacks at your Hitpoints and/or mana bar and might have additional debuffs on you so you cant melee or casts spells. If one bar is below 0 you lose one of your 3 Lifes in combat.
If you don ´t understand japanese like myself you might have a rougher start, but when you know how to play RPGs and find out by testing which is what for, it ´s getting easy. As said this is not one of these japanese wall of texts games so don ´t be afraid ;-).
Content/Tags:
Dungeon Crawler
Combat Rape
Game Over Rape
Monsters
Bondage
Slimes
Tentacles
Status effects
Armor Break
Controls:
Mouse and/ or keyboard

Known bugs& Errors/recommended Settings:
- The application may not function unless a Japanese language pack is set properly in your PC / the System Locale is set to Japanese (Game is full japanese)
- There is a corrupted file name in the plugins. If you go there, there will be a file named a bunch unreadable signs, rename it into this: 装備画面レイアウト変更
and then it’ll work (you can also check the correct file name when open it with editior).
- There might be some Audio files missing? Game tries to open .ogg audio data files ingame but there are only .rpgmvo files in audio order. (Might be some language setting problems by myself, did not find a solution yet, renaming files did not work)
-> - Bug seems fixed with Version 1.10
(Error message missing audio file)
1592245141362.png
CG Gallery password (Version 1.10+)
A9p2V7N4f
Version Update History:
First Release June 09, 2020
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jun/20/2020 Addition of contents Version 1.10 - CG Gallery
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jun/29/2020 Addition of contens Version 1.20 - 3 new enemies and 3 new h-scenes

Last edited:
Reputation score
Decent enough game. It very much shows its hand as being a game just for the sake of packaging H-Content, but the gameplay, while somewhat minimal, isn't that bad. I could see it being a bit frustrating if you don't read Japanese, but even a machine TL is probably good enough to get you through the couple tricky parts that there are.

Took me about 2 hours to get through the whole thing. Art is passable. Lots of variations in H Content (which is exclusively Battle Rape) considering the length of the game. I don't know if I'd spend the $10 they're asking for it, but if the preview images don't immediately turn you off, it might be worth taking a look at.

OP
J

Jerrian

Reputation score
New Version 1.10 is out. There is a CG Gallery now with password protection, I wrote the password in the opener as spoiler.Södp they seem to have fixed the missing or wrong named data problem, so there is no more error messages ingame yet.

OP
J

Jerrian

Reputation score
New Version 1.20 is out.

・Added 3 new enemies
・3 types of H scene added