What's new

SIM Loli [ おいもらんど/Oimorando] やみの不思議な館 / Mysterious Mansion of Darkness (3D Unity)

Bananabatman2

Lurker
Reputation score
for people who just want to unlock simulation mode and does not have 1.02 for the ctrl+r command just go to yami_Data folder and find yami0.000 file
open it up with notepad and replace all the falses with true

or you can just copy pasta this one onto the notepad if you are lazy :

{"version":"ver 1.0","lovePoint":0,"loveLevel":1,"stage":0,"diary":[true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true],"collection":[true,true,true,true],"dialog":[0,0,0,0,0],"achievement":[true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true],"challenge":[true,true,true,true,true,true,false,true,true],"CountClose":0,"CountPeek":0,"visits":0,"meals":0,"mealsOrder":0,"bathings":0,"bathingsOrder":0,"sexs":0}

also unlocks diaries and achievements but does not do anything to story

1qwerty

Reputation score
Seems like a new patch has been released. It allows you to fast foward scenes and to rewind them. You also get the ability to kiss in the simulation. More stuff was added but i dunno what it is.
Im beginning to wonder how far will this author support this game. Its a rather good game by...normal standards. But it does lack in content.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Loli/shota content in this forum is forbidden, please don't share them publicly.

Just posting here and saying that you are done with uploading the game and tell others to PM you are enough.

Edit: PM the guy above me for uncensored version.
Dude it isn't loli...

They just don't have the word for goth but they do have gothloli so he just used that.

tridentrevolver

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
uncensored link plz

Knatumz

Reputation score
I played through the game today, I really like the design of the mansion and it's garden, kind of like a cheap yet vivid halloween backdrop for a 90's horror show.
I only hoped that there would be a bit more content, especially in the endless mode.
If they were going to include the mechanics, might as well have put in voyeur events in the free mode, or have a bit more variety to the daily
actions you can do with the girl. Still, it was a really good game, both gameplay wise and in erotic perspective.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
I played through the game today, I really like the design of the mansion and it's garden, kind of like a cheap yet vivid halloween backdrop for a 90's horror show.
I only hoped that there would be a bit more content, especially in the endless mode.
If they were going to include the mechanics, might as well have put in voyeur events in the free mode, or have a bit more variety to the daily
actions you can do with the girl. Still, it was a really good game, both gameplay wise and in erotic perspective.
I think the game was good, but I don't agree that it was very erotic.

The heroine's voicework did most of the work in the adult scenes imo. The animation was very muted and not very exciting.

1qwerty

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.

The heroine's voicework did most of the work in the adult scenes imo. The animation was very muted and not very exciting.
I can agree on that. Lack of scenes and positions really dampen the whole sexiness of the game. Also doesn't help that i really REALLY am just imagining this story with ntr.
I mean cmon. Just add another guy who lost his way in. Have him and MC play some new puzzle games like the ones we've been playing but if we don't complete them first, he gets a scene with her. It would certainly make this game far more interesting and challenging, plus give more uses for our voyeur, peek in the key hole, ability.

Anyway has anyone here found the 1.1 update?
I wanna see the new things he added in pronto. But it seems no one is uploading it in the whole internet.

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
ReiPatcher method worked for autotranslating this game.

Extract in game folder and run SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe then run with the generated shortcut. Tested with version 1.0 and it works fine. On my copy of 1.0.2 it's kinda buggy. Stage 4 doesn't load and scenes in simulation get stuck and some subtitles are skipped. I don't know if it's because of translation or broken copy but I don't see any difference between 1.0 and 1.0.2. For the sake of stability I made uncensor patch for version 1.0. . Extract in yami_Data folder

Last edited:

Knatumz

Reputation score

Yes and no, depending on what gets you going. In terms of graphics/effects and overall amount of content, the game really doesn't have much to offer.
On the other hand, I personally found the game to be really good at getting me 'immersed' in the main girl, mainly due to her well placed voice acting.
So if your sense of excitement comes from the more character development-type aspects, you would enjoy this as an erotic game as well.
On the visual vector, unfortunately, I have to agree that it falls short in many ways.

alex2011

Reputation score
What is the code to the door in the ending sequence if you disobey her instructions and go the opposite of where she says?

amasha

Reputation score
What is the code to the door in the ending sequence if you disobey her instructions and go the opposite of where she says?
damn i forgot... just peek at the door and you will see...

HK51

Reputation score
A pity one can't lewd a black-haired version of Yami. And even personality switch during sex locks you to a cowgirl position and still with white hair.

Also here is my edited/rewritten mtl txt file for ReiPatcher. It misses translations for most choice-specific monologues of Yami (not including endings and diary notes), 'cause I don't have enough spare pants to play the game three times, and eternal mode/simulation is mostly untouched. Maybe someone will find it useful. Feel free to edit/update it.

Attachments

1qwerty

Reputation score
Game got updated, Version 1.3 added in.
New costumes and hairstyles
The ability to switch in dark yami during sexy time
A randomization system that makes yami wear diferent clothes and hairstyles at the start, aswell has make her roam the house.
And a grope function.