What's new

SIM Loli [ おいもらんど/Oimorando] やみの不思議な館 / Mysterious Mansion of Darkness (3D Unity)

1qwerty

Reputation score
Does anyone know what is the requirement for achievement 1/6/7/8 its either 3 or 4 or 5 of something and i dont know what

nagitong

Reputation score
got stuck in flying furniture stage,after retrieving the arm (not sure its right or left) i can't get to the exit since the mannequin keep spawning and block the way,any help?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
well i try to make ppl solved it themself..... already give the hint number "6" last i though thats a big hint already (i remember inserting 6 somewhere in middle of those "?" )

Edit: achievement 1: was do ch3 without geting caught.... / the other acheivement is raise her hearth to 3 4 5 in free mode
as how to raise her hearth - talk + H her --> leave then re-enter --> repeat

for flyingg furniture and those manequin... check for a path where the manuquin doesnt spawn to exit the place

Last edited:

Adwas

Reputation score
Alright was able to get all achievements. Reason I got stuck with 2nd ending was because
After listening to the voice you get taken back to the house where your free to roam around. At first I thought the game was bugged but there's actually a hidden switch that leads down to the final scene and ending.
With this the game is finished though I might continue raising affection level just to see if anything new happens. (affection currently up to 7)
can you hint me the location of the switch?
I try search every room still not find its damn

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just wondering but is there a way to save? Or do i have to reach a certain point of the game? Some reason i can't adjust the BGM/ETC to click accept to save the config.

Edit: And i just get a black screen after ch 1...

Last edited:

CreamDonut

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
how i wish they would translate this type of games to english on release,not like they dont know it....ehhh....tried to translate it myself but for some reason notepad++ dosent like it and wont show me proper japanish text

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
how i wish they would translate this type of games to english on release,not like they dont know it....ehhh....tried to translate it myself but for some reason notepad++ dosent like it and wont show me proper japanish text
It's one of those hard to translate game because some of the stuffs is just hard to translate.

For example, all 3 endings can be read as Yami's Mysterious House, but with 3 different "yami" (hiragana, kanji for darkness, kanji for pain/illness) but the main girl is also named "Yami"

Also certain texts/voice line changed based on your previous selections. Like her noting how you admitted to meeting the other Yami if you picked that choice, or recalling the term you used to describe her at the very beginning (choice between Ghost/Demon/Human)

skfire48

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to "do" her in H-room? i tried to press all the button but nothing happen X(

deadeyeinulmf

Reputation score
i literally am stucked after getting hand which the grey doll blocks my ways back to the entrance,anyone can help me?

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That library maze if you are blocked by the doll take another route till you pass. Once very close to the end it will probably block you again but you get 'spun' when trying to move the other way so just turn your head to go to the entrance once done.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Does anyone know how to "do" her in H-room? i tried to press all the button but nothing happen X(
There should be buttons for various positions you've unlocked at the bottom of the screen (click the arrow icon if you've hidden the commands via the same arrow icon)

Although I'm a little disappoint there's almost no content for yandere Yami, only (maybe mildly yandere) Yami.

skfire48

Reputation score
There should be buttons for various positions you've unlocked at the bottom of the screen (click the arrow icon if you've hidden the commands via the same arrow icon)

Although I'm a little disappoint there's almost no content for yandere Yami, only (maybe mildly yandere) Yami.
mhm, i know that much but she isnt moving at all just by clicking that xox i tot it's supposed to be move? @@ its so confusing lols

CreamDonut

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
mhm, i know that much but she isnt moving at all just by clicking that xox i tot it's supposed to be move? @@ its so confusing lols
mouse wheel for animation speed when you selected position

CharonSoul

Lurker
Reputation score
To those asking about saves, be more patient. Finding the save file isn't always as easy as looking for a "Save" Folder. And the game hasn't even been out here that long yet. If you can't do it on your own, either follow the hints some of the members here have provided to help, or be more patient.

N0rmalGuy

Reputation score
So what frustrating me is how to get the not getting caught in the scenario 3 ....
From my observation, she will be set to appear near you at 2 points (or at least as far as I can see): Right after you get the red liquid in the pond, she will stand there with a timer on her head, I passed that by sneak around her slowly in crouch .... I'm not sure when she appear in front of the house tho ....

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Shift to run is your friend.....
all you need to do is outrun her far away and she will stop chasing