What's new

RPG Fantia Active [おいらん一味] Iris★Mini RPG

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Well the gameplay itself is pretty neat, arguably utilizes the CGs better than its platformer counterpart, but looking at the gallery he seems to intend continuing to recycle old animations, considering the next levels are all themed after the Iris Action levels aswell. I'd get using old animations at the start to have more time to work on the game's framework itself, but its such a shame that the guy just doesn't seem to intend to make many, if any, new scenes. We'll see, but I wouldn't bet on it.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Well the gameplay itself is pretty neat, arguably utilizes the CGs better than its platformer counterpart, but looking at the gallery he seems to intend continuing to recycle old animations, considering the next levels are all themed after the Iris Action levels aswell. I'd get using old animations at the start to have more time to work on the game's framework itself, but its such a shame that the guy just doesn't seem to intend to make many, if any, new scenes. We'll see, but I wouldn't bet on it.
I'm not against recycling old animations because they were in fact really hot. But still I'd like to see something new sometimes. Especially if he implements the wolf. But that's just me because that's my thing.

The game is not bad, and the fight system is kinda fun, while also being a tad bit easy. Especially when dodging enemy attacks. Seems almost impossible not to dodge

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
By the looks of his posts on the oldest FANTIA posts, there was a CG GALLERY that perhaps it was not finished (intended for later purposes) You can see the spots of each enemy and their probable CG IRIS cg's.png

I'm not against recycling old animations because they were in fact really hot. But still I'd like to see something new sometimes. Especially if he implements the wolf. But that's just me because that's my thing.

The game is not bad, and the fight system is kinda fun, while also being a tad bit easy. Especially when dodging enemy attacks. Seems almost impossible not to dodge
Same, wolf is my 1st place CG (aside from mad dog), 2nd is spider and 3rd is weird plant that rapes her missionary

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gallery in the demo is mostly farming game overs with each monster. In the demo you can get any CG easy except for 3-2 that everyone still has no idea how to get them.

EDIT: Ok got the last 2 slug CG's... Kinda hard if you have no idea like me. For them you gotta "Give up" when they grab you (The icon of the human and a X), until it reached the empty blue bar. To get the other and last CG, once you are lactating and the slugs are still grabbing you, select give up when out of HP and you'll get the last one for the slugs

Last edited:

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
FANTIA post:

Google-fu translation:

Simple post about the demo report, about what bugs appeared and the problem people encountered as a trojan virus.

Apparently the dev is working on a character, but this translation tool doesn't explain it well. Also looks like he's working on 2 monsters but no idea which

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Soooo... has this guy finished ANYTHING since he put out Iris Action?

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Soooo... has this guy finished ANYTHING since he put out Iris Action?
Aside from the demo of the "RPG"? Absolutely nothing else. Sure, he has done drawings and lots of text on twitter, but that's the same as any dev (Take it like nightmare sphere dev. Also in hiatus atm), and i wouldn't be surprised if there isn't anything "big" until march-april since holidays are coming by...

I mean, at least this dev isn't like "those others"

As a fan of his work i know that the game will be the SAME with some new stuff, so i'm still gonna wait.

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well, he had work on Torenia action going as far as having some short movie about the gameplay before switching to the Iris RPG at first as a way to make a break from Torenia, then going full on the rpg, so yeah, he lose time on Torenia (maybe he'll get back to it after finishing Iris rpg, who know...). But yes, he only got Iris action as a released work.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Could someone please share a save again? The last one does not seem to work any more.
Got mine Many saves because i wanted to check all the stuff in the demo

Just Missing the CG of the clothed version of the plant boss cause i have NO IDEA how to get them or what are they in the 1st place and vine (meh animations)

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
He released a test animation for the spider assault scene, which shows it grinding on her. At least that is pretty different from the original game, and I actually like the idea.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Also it seems that the dev is working on LVL 2 already, ATM he's having thoughts in whenever doing this "UPDATE" (Lvl 2) as part of the PAID TIERS on fantia and Ci or to release it FULL later on dlsite.

I really hope he goes for with finishing lvl 2, updating it and then finishes the game, the 2nd level is the only one i'm looking for because good enemies and scenes, but god damn my card doesn't want to work to pay for the tiers. Japan only i guess? Anyone is on the other tiers with this dev?

He released a test animation for the spider assault scene, which shows it grinding on her. At least that is pretty different from the original game, and I actually like the idea.
Seems that animation is the "start" when the spider grabs her, man, i know it's gonna take a long time till we see the others

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I prefer this over the original game, to be honest.
Mostly because I suck at platformers.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Ci-en regarding of the 500 yen support plan (No idea how to even support this. Is it only by credit card? no paypal right?), it seems a little sneak peek of the ilustrations of the slug and spider on that tiny rectangle..

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I already planned on supporting it when it did finally show up (I don't remember seeing it before).

I'll let you guys know if anything interesting pops up.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
(LATE) Looks that we got a post about the spider, still the same image but apparently the dev gave us what is the spider gonna have.

Teasing-Penetration-Sex-Faster sex- Cumming-Gameover

Aside from anything else, there was a "supporter only" post that had to do with "TOREINA ACTION" which is the game canned before the dev was working on the RPG. Perhaps a picture or something like a sneak peek.
I already planned on supporting it when it did finally show up (I don't remember seeing it before).

I'll let you guys know if anything interesting pops up.
Quick question regarding when "supporting", whatever happens if a dev doesn't put anything in a month? does it still take your money?

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The picture from the other game was concept art of her with damaged clothing. Not much else of worth has been posted yet except a screenshot of one of Iris' downed battle states. He did announce that any further demos would be released in the paid format only though.

Quick question regarding when "supporting", whatever happens if a dev doesn't put anything in a month? does it still take your money?
Yes, it works like Patreon, except you are always charged up front (on the day you subscribe and on the first of every month). Unlike Patreon, though, unless you subscribed in the month the content was posted, you cannot look at past paid entries without paying that subscription price *per post*.

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
(...)
Yes, it works like Patreon, except you are always charged up front (on the day you subscribe and on the first of every month). Unlike Patreon, though, unless you subscribed in the month the content was posted, you cannot look at past paid entries without paying that subscription price *per post*.

That's really quite the rip-off when you have months of info between release of game on most dev...Especially since most dev nearly close their blog to move to Ci-En since DLsite put that up.....

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Update today. Confirmed that he's still been working on stage 2, as well as a new background project. I believe the free plan also shows a still of the beast doggy style animation. Bonus points to having pantsu enabled in this version.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I believe the free plan also shows a still of the beast doggy style animation. Bonus points to having pantsu enabled in this version.
Man, we really are salivating over table scraps at this point lol

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Update today. Confirmed that he's still been working on stage 2, as well as a new background project. I believe the free plan also shows a still of the beast doggy style animation. Bonus points to having pantsu enabled in this version.
I was wondering how did the wolf/dog was gonna rape iris if she was still he panties. Also how are the wounds gonna be "added" in the animations (dog attacking a lot like a special attack? breaking the clothings?)

I suppose the payed plan sub-post is the other thing the dev is working at?

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I suppose the payed plan sub-post is the other thing the dev is working at?
Yeah, most of what it is describing the MC. Has 5 headshots with different hairstyles to figure out what people want. I expect he'll post that publicly sometime soon. I think this might replace the idea of that other demo he had a couple years ago, because the vague character profile mentions she has magical aptitude. Fingers crossed that he actually gets stuff done faster than he did this month.