What's new

ACT [ おいらん一味 / Oiran Ichimi] アイリス☆アクション / Iris Action (RE087520, RJ087520)

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Iris Action

Where do I click in his blog to download the game? Google Translate ain't coming to my aid for some reason.

Hoyasiamica

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

well, i'm having trouble download it. in axfc i put 夏 in the first box and what appears in the right side in the second one, but it seems i got something wrong.
"summer", as you just read it, is the password

OP
Stiltzkinator

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I think the upload site is getting overwhelmed...that took several, several tries.

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I think the upload site is getting overwhelmed...that took several, several tries.
indeed, for me it was the same. i tried 5 times to download using firefox, after that i tried chrome and managed to download in the first try

long191919

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yes, that's right! Many people try to download it! I use Chrome, download it at the second time:D! After you give the password, the announcement will be appeared that download page is too busy, wait 2 mins then click the link below!

F

Fast Forward Flux

ffffffffffff i want this but can't get in!

tailor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Damn it... I can't get in either and he didn't provide a mirror.

TheJester2009

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Tried for a good 20 minutes myself and just gave up on it. :p Can understand why it's so popular, though. Guy makes quality stuff.

Kyro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could someone be kind enough to put the H-scenes and the variations into a video? Because just like the game, my computer can't run it lol.

I had to look for a video which had de H-scenes in it, found one which had all the game overs, so got over the fact that computer couldn't run this good looking game... Still miss de in-game pixel pron though, but meh I'll get over it or see it when get a computer that can run it lol.

So please pretty please, can someone out of the kindness in their heart record each variation of the H-scenes and puts them in a video? So then people who can't run it, can enjoy it and I'll gives you internet cookies? lol.

(Edit: Okay since, making a video of it and openly so soon might be a no, no. Then upload vid to some file hosting site and PM download link to me? It'll just be between you and me, and I'll gives you internet cookies? lol)

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

does anyone have a megaupload for the original game ?
Do you mean an upload on mega host or do you mean an upload on megaupload host?
Either way, this was just to be clear, as I can't for the life of me find the .rar file of the game on my HD lol

Shitflops

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Leave it to Iris action to feed my Somnophilia.

thinien

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm not sure if anyone else is having this issue, but while running Iris Summer, it suddenly crashes on me. Anyone have any ideas as to how to fix this issue?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

No clue...never had that problem.

Gotta say that this is probably the hottest game I've ever played and so long as they kept the same quality of work, I would LOVE to see another game made by this group. CG quality, voice acting, sound effects, graphics, combat and balancing. Everything was absolutely superb.:D

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

No clue...never had that problem.

Gotta say that this is probably the hottest game I've ever played and so long as they kept the same quality of work, I would LOVE to see another game made by this group. CG quality, voice acting, sound effects, graphics, combat and balancing. Everything was absolutely superb.:D

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

REALLY SORRY FOR THE NECRO

but somehow in a gallery of IRIS SUMMER, there suppose to be a scene with tentacles... which. I HAVE NO IDEA what options do i have to select, is that a new version or a hidden scene from it?

exhentai - for the tentacle scene