What's new

ACT [ おいらん一味 / Oiran Ichimi] アイリス☆アクション / Iris Action (RE087520, RJ087520)

Re: Iris Action

What is Nester Action and This blonde girl everyone is talking about. Normally I can piece together things by reading the thread and the dev's blog but that just confused me more :confused:

it looks more like a male version of iris action, nester looks like a guy, and what I got was he somehow turned into a girl at one point (on his quest to save iris??)... and yeah...

it looks more like a male version of iris action, nester looks like a guy, and what I got was he somehow turned into a girl at one point (on his quest to save iris??)... and yeah...

The guy version of Iris Action was the creator's April Fools' Day joke. He likes to put a fair amount of effort into them, and they're actually pretty funny. Last year he did a collab with the Unholy Sanctuary guy and made some screens of Unholy Action.

The guy version of Iris Action was the creator's April Fools' Day joke. He likes to put a fair amount of effort into them, and they're actually pretty funny. Last year he did a collab with the Unholy Sanctuary guy and made some screens of Unholy Action.

so what's the blonde girl one about??

What is Nester Action and This blonde girl everyone is talking about. Normally I can piece together things by reading the thread and the dev's blog but that just confused me more :confused:
The Blonde girl is Trenia, who is an NPC that appears briefly in Iris Action. Waaay back when, AN-san teased a version of Iris Action where Trenia was the playable character: Trenia Action. It was an April Fool's joke though. This year, he did the same thing, but with a different NPC, Nestor. Again, they're jokes, not actual games. Iris Action is still AN-san's only (hentai) game.

The blonde is the main character for an actual new game, IIRC. He has a couple animations and a mock title screen for her, so I think there's some legitimacy behind this one. I don't know if she's the same character as in Iris Action, she seems to have a similar necklace.

The blonde is the main character for an actual new game, IIRC. He has a couple animations and a mock title screen for her, so I think there's some legitimacy behind this one. I don't know if she's the same character as in Iris Action, she seems to have a similar necklace.

I wasn't convinced that AN-san was seriously working on a new H-game (since they're currently focusing on EG anyway), but today's blog post and the one before it seem to confirm it.

So, rejoice, I guess?

Angelgirl from what is your profile pic? looks good

I wasn't convinced that AN-san was seriously working on a new H-game (since they're currently focusing on EG anyway), but today's blog post and the one before it seem to confirm it.

So, rejoice, I guess?

yey. looks like it really will happen. hope we get a trial soon!

Sorry, I don't mean to change the topic for a quick second. But I found one of his works. Looks to me it's a preview? I am not sure.

--Image:

--Animated Gif:

Sorry that I ruined it for you guys, but I am just that curious if he is working on whatever game this is lol if it's a game he's making though.

Sorry, I don't mean to change the topic for a quick second. But I found one of his works. Looks to me it's a preview? I am not sure.

Sorry that I ruined it for you guys, but I am just that curious if he is working on whatever game this is lol if it's a game he's making though.

Not sure how I missed updates to this thread, but that's Tial form the Earth series. That said, I'm pretty sure AN-san is making extra effort to keep his R-18 works separate from the Earth series, so I'm very, VERY interested in knowing what the original source of these images is. There's no trace of them on the Iris Action blog, pixiv, or twitter, nor on any of the Earth Series related sites.

Nevertheless, KENZEN as always.

EDIT: WTF, Nijie (the origin of the images above) is some kind of treasure trove of H art, how have I never heard of it?

Last edited:

There 2 post on his blog about the new game.
One with what is probably the game over animated escen when the girl is fully clothed but defeated (just lying panting)

and another with (pixieled) sprite or the girl clothed and half naked.

Make you really wish the new game was to be release soon

EDIT: WTF, Nijie (the origin of the images above) is some kind of treasure trove of H art, how have I never heard of it?

Hehehe, pardon me but did you see any other such hidden iris-action-esque styled pictures?

You know what would be great? An english translation! Text hookers don't work :(

You know what would be great? An english translation! Text hookers don't work :(

Wouldn't it!? I've actually tried, as you can see by checking my post history in this thread, but it's tough to break the encrypted data for this game. The developer uses what is basically obsolete software from what I can tell. Someone seems to have had success in reverse-engineering the game's encrypted data to get the animated CGs out of it, but I've had no luck replicating those results, even using the custom program they did.

More details on that below.
Here's the extractor, as an exe:
---NOTE: I had this saved from some time ago, and have checked to make sure it is clean, but even so I can't make any guarantees.---
Code:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3zw32ucvysq9z0h/kcap_ext.exe

Here's the source code in two formats:
Code:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/byifi56dydxuaxo/kcap_ext%20%281%29.c
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z0buhzro90y8jv1/pastie-4408451.cs

And here's a web link to the source code where you can view it as text in case you don't trust any of my downloads (for which I wouldn't blame you one bit).
Code:
http://pastie.org/private/29v95lljikryiiehtdpoq

I've tried the exe and compiling the code myself, and extracting the data from the game with it. The programs runs as expected, and returns the contents of the pack as the right file types, all with the correct names and file sizes even...but you can't actually open any of the files. Something seems to be corrupting them during the process.

What's more, even if I'm able to get the files out of the pack uncorrupted and edit them, I imagine they would have to be properly repacked to work with the game.

Not sure how I missed updates to this thread, but that's Tial form the Earth series. That said, I'm pretty sure AN-san is making extra effort to keep his R-18 works separate from the Earth series, so I'm very, VERY interested in knowing what the original source of these images is. There's no trace of them on the Iris Action blog, pixiv, or twitter, nor on any of the Earth Series related sites.

Nevertheless, KENZEN as always.

Could you provide more detail as to what the earth series is? I have a hard time finding it based on that description.

Could you provide more detail as to what the earth series is? I have a hard time finding it based on that description.

Sure thing.

First of all, as mentioned before, the Earth series are not H-games (though there are at least some ryona elements present). They're a trilogy of action/hack n slash games (of which I recommend the third one), and a turn-based RPG that the dev is working on now.

The main website for the series is here:
Code:
http://earth-pr.main.jp/

The website for the Earth Gaiden Trilogy is here:
Code:
http://earth-pr.main.jp/gaiden.htm

Downloading (and playing) these games is difficult without at least a basic understanding of Japanese, but I can help anyone who is still interested in trying them out.

[Donguri-dou] Suppuri (Suite PreCure)

*edit* found a gallery hxxp://g.e-hentai.org/g/375242/1818eb462c/

Damn, for a second I thought you found a gallery of new Oiran ichimi (Iris-action-artist-guy-i-think-tht-was-his-name) pictures. Would have been great ;)

Back