What's new

SIM [Old Huntsman] Jack-o-nine-tails [SLG]

jemand69

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [SLG] Jack-o-nine-tails

Small update:

#txt is proofread up to current translation status, but some other files suddenly appeared :)P) so i guess my job is not done.

Some of the newly translated stuff explains absolutely interesting game concepts i was not even aware of because i had no idea how to russian. Alchemy, drugs and special missions are pretty awesome..

On a sidenote though:
Even knowing most of the parameters I wasnt even able to beat the tutorial (new content) on "normal".. and don't get me started on the hard version...

[EDIT]
Wow.. I managed to beat the tutorial. Even had like 3 days spare. I felt sorry for the slave too fast and then made accounting mistakes.

Last edited:

the_vm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

On a sidenote though:
Even knowing most of the parameters I wasnt even able to beat the tutorial (new content) on "normal".. and don't get me started on the hard version...
Oh yes, this is pretty tough one. You need to use everything to beat it, save often and planning every your day. Hard is considered even easier than normal by some people, but I think this difficulty speak for itself precisely.

Melni

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Don't you mean "post it here please so everyone interested could fap to your hard work"?

airloaf

Reputation score

He cant post it here....at least not the whole game.
And lastly - this game, above else, contains scat, loli, bestiality and gore.

Renako

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just the patch will do nicely, or at least let us know that github was updated.

the_vm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Don't worry everyone, I'm not going to leave you without the info. I will post message with detailed and clear step-by-step guide on where to find and how to install this game, without linking it directly as the rules said, but you will find it easily even without it.

Dave1004

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

^ That sounds nice, thank you. Any chance you could E-Mail me this info?

[email protected]

Anyways. I played this game about 8-9 months ago, and it was pretty interesting, if very difficult. Have there been significant changes/translations since then?

Mark3000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone else just get a white screen after following all the steps and creating a new jack.qsp and loading it with fastQSP?

Vaman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is it done? I thought it was going to take a bit longer before it was finished.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game has a lot of potential. . Hopefully additional levels and enemies will be released relatively soon.

kehe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay, I've skimmed through this thread searching for a solution to "rotphilis", but the only mention I came across was that it was a bug? That or that it is incurable at the hospital at least. You buy the treatment for 25, but it doesn't really alleviate anything. Can anyone confirm that you are screwed if you get it, or is there some way to get rid of it?

Also, I see you are working on a translation, the_vm. That is fantastic news! Your work will be much appreciated. This game is everything I felt slavemaker was missing, it is beyond me why it hasn't gotten nearly as much attention.

Allucard88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I would like to ask if anyone can tell me what to do regarding the translation. I did all there was to do meaning the rename of the split-file.py the merge bat and the qgen program but i cant make it run in English. I read in a previous post that the jack.txt must be 7500 kb and -/+ 100 otherwise is corrupt mine is 7514kb does that mean that its corrupt?

I would appreciate it if someone uploaded or pm me their English version of jack o nine tail.

the_vm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I would appreciate it if someone uploaded or pm me their English version of jack o nine tail.
You could just wait until it's done. Translation currently on its final stage, I'm working on testing and proofreading.

Also I would not appreciate if someone will share with unfinished translation, it's just rude. That instruction on repository strictly for those who want mod it and commit to repo, others will receive ready version when it done. Please, get some patience.

Vaman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You could just wait until it's done. Translation currently on its final stage, I'm working on testing and proofreading.

Also I would not appreciate if someone will share with unfinished translation, it's just rude. That instruction on repository strictly for those who want mod it and commit to repo, others will receive ready version when it done. Please, get some patience.
Btw I would like to thank you ahead of time for your hard work and everyone who is assisting you, since there seems to be a lack of appreciation around here :p

the_vm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Btw I would like to thank you ahead of time for your hard work and everyone who is assisting you, since there seems to be a lack of appreciation around here :p
As long as people enjoy the game, that's enough for me.