What's new

ADV [ Oncardam ] Redemption Of The Crimson Empress (Futanari Koi Koi)

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Redemption Of The Crimson Empress (Futanari Koi Koi)

They made it! Holy shit, I didn't think they'd pull it off! Congratulations, Oncardam!

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yes, they did, but I have no idea how... day before deadline there was 1,5k to go... well, good for all of us. Game looks promising, but I get very strong feeling that computer opponent is cheating. Maybe that's what the stats are for...

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm thinking the stats are about the number of cards in the game. The higher your stats, the more cards you have in your hand.

You're right about the money though. NO idea where it came from. But hey, it worked out. I'm satisfied.

EDIT: Huh. Adding up all the pledges in the sidebar, I only get a little above $ 3,500. That's... peculiar.

Last edited:

Incopl

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You're right about the money though. NO idea where it came from. But hey, it worked out. I'm satisfied.

EDIT: Huh. Adding up all the pledges in the sidebar, I only get a little above $ 3,500. That's... peculiar.
On blog they wrote about Platinum sponsor who came in big time close to end and made it possible. There is not platinum sponsor listed on offbeatr page, so this might be this lacking $1500 something. What can I say, apparently there are still some Real Uhlans around :cool:

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm thinking the stats are about the number of cards in the game. The higher your stats, the more cards you have in your hand.

I think that number of cards depends on who you're playing against, but it's also possible that player and opponent stats influence this, so we both can be right.

In last 24h before deadline 7 pledges were made for total about $1700, so average is impressive, but on their blog they thanks someone in particular, so probably he whipped out most of it.

It's frustrating at times, but fun to play, so let's be happy that it's still "online". Wonder how it will turn out...

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Not really all that much to report these last months. The team's been making steady progress, the commissioned artists are getting to work. They're aiming at an April release.

redvine

Reputation score

Cool, this game's in python, so it works on mac and pc.

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

New update. They say they will both release a normal version, which will be free, and a "deluxe" version with a bunch of extra goodies for a "modest amount."

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Been a while. The game is now updated to 1.4. I guess I should mention that anybody that donated to this game will get the previously mentioned deluxe version free of charge.

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Again, a while without any real update for public users. The backers have been able to play around with a new version for a while, and now it's been released to the public - update 1.5 makes it possible to play through the entire game in theory, but according to Oncardam, less than 10 % of the actual artwork is in. You can get it on their website:

The only characters with artwork right now are Zarielle, Cerise, Kitaxxa and Dzazd (the three ambassadors and one red knight).

DeepPurple23

Reputation score

I recently became addicted to this game. Sorry I missed the Offbeatr, they would have gotten money from me without a doubt. The version is now 1.8.10 and it uses an "update" feature in the game, so they don't need to release a new version every time they update some text. Oncardam said the artwork is about 50% complete.

I hope that they keep up the good work, the game itself seems fairly stable, now just to "win" it. :)

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

More than a year passed from last release, wonder if it's dead.

dxasmodeus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

More than a year passed from last release, wonder if it's dead.
I suspect that it is. I was commissioned by Oncardam about two years ago to help with the writing and to write the narrative for the accompanying comic. I have not heard from him in about 18 months. I resigned from the project because, for all intents and purposes, it is quite dead. I haven't even received a reply to my resignation and that was months ago.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Man, it's sad to hear that this died. You already could do so much in the unfinished part 2!

Speaking of that, does anyone know if the PC can actually get pregnant?

Edit: Apparently the answer is yes, and it's a game over...

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Soooo was wondering now that it's been quite some time, did anyone ever leak that 50% completed art?

I mean it's just sitting there, waiting to be fapped to...

Edit: Yes, I necroed the fuck out of this. And unlike most, I'm willing to dig a bit to get what I'm after sooo we'll see what I can find.

Basic searches turned up nothing. No real information on the blospot pages and his username has been inactive for years where ever he used that particular one. Can't remember the artists names' off the top of my head so I'll look into finding them tmo...

Last edited: