What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ One person on-line ] 一人オンライン KOKONA 2 ここなII (RE154451, RJ154451)

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Second game in the series following Kokona, a nekomimi adventurer who has lost her memory.

In the world of this game series, female adventurers who lose to monsters dont die but get raped.
Also, nekomimi of Kokonas species easily get into heat with males stronger than them....

The gameplay consists of trying to proceed forwards, having to complete guests to do so, and completing sidequests to earn extra rewards.
Side quests include gathering materials from gathering spots, which respawn when you sleep at inn (gathering requires you to equip skills, which you get at the second town following main questline)
Skill system is the usual for one person on-line games, with certain actions and levelups granting titles and skills for you to equip.(such as getting raped by certain type of monster several times granting title like slime-loving girl which gives more HP, or beating a boss might grant title "boss killer" which grants more attack strenght.)
Different clothes change the standing image, and have few degrees of breaking.

Most H-scenes are RoL, with some prostitution and event scenes added in.
H-scenes usually have few stages, repeating gets her to act more lewd.
Some H-scenes have lewdness requirement.

There are few bad end H-scenes, but most of the time you will simply wake up nearby after getting raped unconscious.
Usual RPGmaker controls, arrow keys to move, x to open menu/chancel and z is action key/confirm. Q to hide text.

Fetishes: Loli, Rape, Nekomimi, Mindbreak, Pregnancy, Monster rape, Corruption of morals(sort of)

Last edited by a moderator:

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: RJ154451 ここなII

Loli Game^^

has this time nothing to do with the story as I read.
Link on the page found, but whether it's the full game no idea ^^

hab nen Link auf der Seite gefunden aber ob es das volle Spiel ist keine ahnung^^
Why on earth would the author of the game let you pirate it off his site?

nnescio

Reputation score

I was being rhetorical in response to Sangoku. Of course it can't be the full version. Even if one doesn't know that 体験版 means trial version/demo.

spaminator

Reputation score

Hentai Share has it.

spacegodzilla

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me before I download this if this is more or less error-prone than "Kokoa-chan Fever"?

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me before I download this if this is more or less error-prone than "Kokoa-chan Fever"?
Much much more, I even crash once just after pick up the bag and head out to the east......

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey guys, I'm just here to point out this game is a complete waste of time and rage cells lol.
Play at your risk only.

spacegodzilla

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey guys, I'm just here to point out this game is a complete waste of time and rage cells lol.
Play at your risk only.
I wonder if the guy doesn't even test play his own games or something. "Kokoa-chan Fever" had the same problem as well.

It's strange though because I don't think his other games have the whole "go to next map, get critical error" problem

Longherin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

(Obviously anecdotal evidence)
I've had no problems with my copy so far...granted it's only been an hour and a little over.

Are we sure it's because the game is just bad or is it just due to badly repacked copies?

OP
Sangoku25

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wonder if the guy doesn't even test play his own games or something. "Kokoa-chan Fever" had the same problem as well.

It's strange though because I don't think his other games have the whole "go to next map, get critical error" problem

you should your operating system under Windows 7 ec. who is the normal.

Play at your risk only.
Apparently, he wanted to try something else. XD

Unfortunately, eh built boring. it runs far too strongly suggest for hentai game.
And in the struggle simply lack the extra stuff from the monster the sons always come.
Allso combat rape.
I would ask for the money back even if it was very generous to built the game unfortunately.

Last edited:

nnescio

Reputation score

I think his only good game was Kyouko Labyrinth. Mostly because it's more of an exploration game instead of an RPG, so it's simple enough for his coding to work without being fucked up.

Which is a shame really, as his combat system is one of the more interesting ones. There are skill cooldowns, 'rage' as an alternative resource in addition to MP, a working combo system of sorts, and customizable skill loadouts. You don't see this often in most RPGmaker games.

From a technical perspective I sort of admire his work, but from a player perspective, they suck.

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Are there any scenes with the npcs at certain lewd point or not.

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

the jar/table broken whatever is block a way inside
is make me so fucking piss me off

she keep saying "can't destroy it" everytime

i have axe and shovel in quest inventory but i don't know how to user it

and now i get stick in bandit base now
because in bandit base is have a lot of jar/table broken
block a way everwhare

and have stupid pizzle red button i don't know how to clear it

Ancellion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

block a way everwhare

if you go up from the second town you get to a shrine or something, in there somewhere you find a skill book that teaches you how to break jars.
no clue on the tables yet though.

shortykilz

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

block a way everwhare

Axe/shovel, there's a skill menu in the menu, i believe it's... above? the option to increase stats... Third option, green orbs are world based (skills used in the world), the rest are passive stat increases. So equip all the green ones, you should now be able to collect every single shiny thing you see.

Jars was mentioned earlier, but tables is a hammer found in another area... in other words, it feels really free world, but it needs to be completed in a certain order. if you do get lost and get fed up with everything. cheat engine a lot of money, and just skip towards the end (some shady guys selling passes for lots of money for those areas you are blocked from). Finishing the game unlocks the gallery.

Tyrian

Lurker
Reputation score

block a way everwhare

For the jars, there's a skill book in the bottom of the forest shrine/bandit place. I think it's the only chest in the area with all the movement arrows. Get the book, use it in key items, then equip the skill it gives you. That'll let you break pots.

The path to the boss in that area is blocked by tables, which you'll need the hammer from the red button puzzle. I think for that, you just need to hit both switches on the bottom floor, but not the one at the entrance. A chest will appear in the far right room of the basement, where there's a bunch of pillars and a hint note about the switches.

I'm stuck in the ice dungeon several areas after that, there's some puzzle involving a bunch of levers, yellow switches, and some hints in the earth dungeon that just isn't fun. The levers, switches, and treasure that they're supposed to unlock are in different parts of the dungeon, and there's an ice sliding room between them that just slows everything down.

Lumino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Seems a silly question, but how the hell do you do damage? I've tried everything I can think of, but I cannot find a setup that does anything more than scratch damage versus even the first mobs in the game, heaven forbid the first boss.

Tyrian

Lurker
Reputation score

Seems a silly question, but how the hell do you do damage? I've tried everything I can think of, but I cannot find a setup that does anything more than scratch damage versus even the first mobs in the game, heaven forbid the first boss.
There's some weird system where you need both atk power and weapon power. You start the game with a crappy sword, but you lose it with everything else when you reach the second town. There's some knife with 50 power in a box just south of that town, but you'll need 100+ to really even be able to kill ants.

Head east and get stopped by the guards at the checkpoint, then head back to town and talk to the people in the guild. Eventually, they'll tell you you need 150 weapon power to join, and to check the weapon shop. Go there and you'll find out weapons are something like 3000g minimum, and the shopkeeper will tell you to check the crafting shop. Head over there and they'll teach you how to search for items. Equip the skills they give you, then head south or west of town again and gather some sticks and rocks (Or just buy materials from one of the crafters) to make a stone knife, which should be enough to actually kill beginner mobs. It's a lot of runaround just to show you that the crafting system exists.

blerghit

Reputation score
Started to play through all of one person on-line games after doing 3rd playthrough of Fumika fantasy.
Stuck at maid infiltration mansion, i need to go there to do the quest right? but i cant find out how to proceed after opening the door to (rape)basement.
Theres a bondagesuit to the right, but going left triggers bad end, and you cant get back up.