What's new

One roleplaying system to rule them all

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score
That's right, the greatest roleplaying system has been discovered, deep within the annals of history. It is so potent and comprehensive that it replaces all previous games. all of them.

Presenting:

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: One roleplaying system to rule them all

Am I going to regret downloading that file to see what it was Incy?

Edit: Nope, that actually looks very interesting. I'll have to look into this further.

Last edited:

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

the entire weapon section is ripped word for word from dark heresy. what else have they plagerised?

OP
Incubus

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

the entire weapon section is ripped word for word from dark heresy. what else have they plagerised?
Well, the races are largely named after D&D races, but more closely resemble 40k races. The deities are the D&D gods and the Chaos gods from 40k. The actual system with 1-5 in everything is whitewolf based. Heck, the publisher name is White Wizards Workshop, being a parody of Wizards of the Coast, White Wolf and Games Workshop, yet managing to have a WWW name.

There are also throwaways to the system Exalted, and the whole thing is set in "The Great Wheel" which is the name of an old D&D cosmology that I don't think they use anymore. (on account of recent D&D being as simple as possible, and that being distinctly not simple)

It is a blending of every major roleplaying system on the market, and yet for all its blatant stealing and blend of many conflicting game designs... actually can stand up as a functional roleplaying system.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

yeah... but word for word...

OP
Incubus

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

It's an april fool's joke. Considering the amount of effort that's been put into it, can't blame them for cutting a few corners.