What's new

RPG [OneOne1] 没落令嬢-ボツラクレイジョウ- (RJ188796)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: (RJ188796) [OneOne] 没落令嬢-ボツラクレイジョウ-

I'm at my wits end with this game!

How do you get your lewdness to 3 hearts in the normal route? I swear I must have grinded H scenes in the hundreds now and nothing. I even cheat engined my stats and still nothing.

Can someone shed some light as to what it is I'm missing here? It doesn't make any sense.

I'm at my wits end with this game!

How do you get your lewdness to 3 hearts in the normal route? I swear I must have grinded H scenes in the hundreds now and nothing. I even cheat engined my stats and still nothing.

Can someone shed some light as to what it is I'm missing here? It doesn't make any sense.

I managed to get her lewdness to level 3 by walking around dungeons and selling herself in towns. Not sure if it's required, but I equipped her with the cologne that increases the amount of cum from her partners...I forgot where the item is from, but I believe it's gotten from quite early in the game since I've been equipping that throughout the whole playthrough.

I managed to get her lewdness to level 3 by walking around dungeons and selling herself in towns. Not sure if it's required, but I equipped her with the cologne that increases the amount of cum from her partners...I forgot where the item is from, but I believe it's gotten from quite early in the game since I've been equipping that throughout the whole playthrough.

So thats what I have been doing. I haven't had the cologne equipped so maybe thats wat I'm missing but I'm not sure. How long would you estimate you were doing this for?

Thanks all the same. Might just give this a rest for now

I want to ask, J in the starting parts of the story seems like an OK guy but he has that "I'm the actual culprit behind killing your entire family and now I'm raping you" face, I want to know if he's actually a good person up until the end or he is gonna stab you in the back?

I want to ask, J in the starting parts of the story seems like an OK guy but he has that "I'm the actual culprit behind killing your entire family and now I'm raping you" face, I want to know if he's actually a good person up until the end or he is gonna stab you in the back?

Never a bad guy in all 3 routes, in the slave route he spent most of his time looking for mc and lost an arm for it

Never a bad guy in all 3 routes, in the slave route he spent most of his time looking for mc and lost an arm for it

I'm actually surprised, but its nice to know, now I can move forward with my plans.

Edit:
Holy shit after going through the machine translate again I just noticed that J's been going around killing the people Alice chooses not to kill for her sake. I'm sorry I doubted you J, you are an awesome hentai game character.

Last edited:

dun dun dun

1.06 is on dlsite now geh.

this game is worth to play?

this game is worth to play?

Idk, buy or download it first than tell us?

On the serious note, what's the new update? Anything major?

I guess I did something wrong?

I am now at chapter 4. If I lose to the soldiers I get to kill them, but then I don't have enough money to pay the loan shark.

And even with their murder I am only at 8, so what did I miss, if I need 10 to get to the evil route?

I guess I did something wrong?

I am now at chapter 4. If I lose to the soldiers I get to kill them, but then I don't have enough money to pay the loan shark.

And even with their murder I am only at 8, so what did I miss, if I need 10 to get to the evil route?

I dont think you are forced to be on prostitude/slave route. I think there is an option to not go that route when the loan shark come, it was the first option i believe. I could be wrong, but im pretty sure there is an option prompted when the loan shark come and you dont have the money to pay your debt.

I dont think you are forced to be on prostitude/slave route. I think there is an option to not go that route when the loan shark come, it was the first option i believe. I could be wrong, but im pretty sure there is an option prompted when the loan shark come and you dont have the money to pay your debt.

No, I was forced to go on the slave route.

Maybe because I don't have the 10 kills? But I really have no idea who I could have missed...

If you can't pay the loan shark when he comes calling, that's the only way to the slave route.

Normally failing just one of the missions during the chapter is enough to be sold off into slavery.

Maybe because I don't have the 10 kills? But I really have no idea who I could have missed...

Ow yeah my bad, i thought this is the prompted option.
kdPw5J3.png
I guess you are missing something.

Read or ignore the following:

Chapter 2 slave route:

Mission 極秘商談に協力して欲しい: Choose 殺してしまっても~ for + kill count.

Mission 逃げた奴隷娼婦を追え!: Choose 見逃すわけにはいかない

Mission 犯罪者集団組織を壊滅させよ!: Choose 殺しても構わない

Chapter 3 slave route:

Mission 内緒のお使い: Choose 危険だしトドメを~

Mission 魔獣復活を阻止せよ!: Choose 殺して取り返す

Mission サザーシティのレジスタンス: Choose 従わないなら殺して~

Chapter 4 slave route:

Mission 戦場の出張慰安娼婦: Choose トドメを刺す

By the end of chapter 4 the kill count determines whether the evil route flag goes up. If you ended up in the slave route during chapter 3, there would have been opportunities to kill targets in the normal route in chapter 2.

You lot have machine translators, the game gives you a full walkthrough with the included flowchart if you can be bothered to use the tools. Even chrome's in-built translator will get some of the words for the choices right.

Can anyone provide a summary/synopsis for this game's story? I've kind of just been guessing and would like some more context before I start playing this again once all the quests are translated :D

Can anyone provide a summary/synopsis for this game's story? I've kind of just been guessing and would like some more context before I start playing this again once all the quests are translated :D

The synopsis is that you play as Alice, a recently fallen noble girl whose family was tragically killed when a bomb went off in their mansion, as the sole surviving relative of her father, his debt defaulted on to her and she was to be taken into slavery to pay it off. Fortunately J convinces the loan shark to let her pay it off in installments instead and teaches Alice how to use the Drive Gun and gets her work as a mercenary. As Alice's mercenary work continues she finds out who is responsible for her family's murder.

Evil route issue
I have issues with the evil route the murder counter was blocked at 4 for a very long time.

Right after the kill when a bandit sneak up on you when you are drinking in a cave (which was my 4th), the wolf I killed didn't increased my murder counter.

Nothing did before killing the 3 guards in the first city quite some time after...
Is it normal?

It seems I have missed a lot of mission on city announcement boards, is there killing mission in these ones?
Thanks for you help !

Last edited:

The synopsis is that you play as Alice, a recently fallen noble girl whose family was tragically killed when a bomb went off in their mansion, as the sole surviving relative of her father, his debt defaulted on to her and she was to be taken into slavery to pay it off. Fortunately J convinces the loan shark to let her pay it off in installments instead and teaches Alice how to use the Drive Gun and gets her work as a mercenary. As Alice's mercenary work continues she finds out who is responsible for her family's murder.

Thanks a ton for the synopsis! It helps me so much when trying to get immersed just to know the basic premise. Looking forward to playing as Alice once the partial for this is complete XD.

I would give you rep, but what is rep? :confused:

Evil route issue
I have issues with the evil route the murder counter was blocked at 4 for a very long time.

Right after the kill when a bandit sneak up on you when you are drinking in a cave (which was my 4th), the wolf I killed didn't increased my murder counter.

Nothing did before killing the 3 guards in the first city quite some time after...
Is it normal?

It seems I have missed a lot of mission on city announcement boards, is there killing mission in these ones?
Thanks for you help !

Yeah, that's pretty much my problem too..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back