What's new

RPG [OneOne1] 没落令嬢-ボツラクレイジョウ- (RJ188796)

Status
Not open for further replies.

axone91

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: (RJ188796) [OneOne] 没落令嬢-ボツラクレイジョウ-

Yeah, that's pretty much my problem too..
I dug around bit and thanks to the translated flowchart I've found my "easy answer"

To easily get to evil route:
Leave normal route asap (do not pay/match debt in chapter 2), quests in slave route have a lot more murders available.
You can go into evil route at the end of chapter 3 for 10 kills or at the end of chapter 4 for 15.

Important Note:
To have an "extra" slave chapter 4 you have to be at less than 10 before the end of chapter 3
During slave chapter 4 for the quest in the middle (where you have to rescue some people behind bars) loose against the boss to gain 6 kills

Thanks for the translated flowchart ! http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=907923&postcount=254

Last edited:

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

For all those that are confused, you get special options on your second playthrough, for example you can choose to turn evil even if you have insufficient kills on your second playthrough regardless if you did it previously. Additionally, on your subsequent plays you are given the option to pay your debt or not. Choosing not to will result in you taken as a slave. For people that are being "forced" into the slave route, if this was your first play through, then yes, you will be forced into the slave route if you don't have the money to pay the debt. On the other side, if you do have the money, Alice will automatically pay it if it is your first playthrough. On my first run I played virgin and since the leveling curve was quite low it meant that Alice was strong enough to kill her way through without using potions or other such supplies and by the time I needed them, the debt had been paid off and I had amassed a massive fortune on her. Below is Spoiler:

J always ensures that Alice will receive enough money from her mercenary work, you'll find that the normal stuff you get right away is not enough, but J will give her more dangerous work to cover for it. Furthermore if the virgin route is any indication, J constantly tails Alice to keep her out of trouble in addition to his own investigation into Eden.

Phildalt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone has a partial for this? Seems like the guy that was working on it doesn't even exist on ulmf anymore...

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Anyone has a partial for this? Seems like the guy that was working on it doesn't even exist on ulmf anymore...
Didn't you just answered to your own question
there is machine translation however

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Didn't you just answered to your own question
there is machine translation however
Anyone still happen to have the partial?

And what happened to the translator?

Cadgy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I made a quick PT for myself I can upload, I translated all the menus, item names, weapons, skills, etc, but no descriptions / quests.

Anurabis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I still have the partial but it's not fully complete as it was still WIP if anyone wants it just pm.

Last edited:

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anyone found a link for 1.06 yet?

port old

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Need help with the Aphrodisiac quest, my mc is not a virgin, i dont have any quests going on right now, I am in chapter 3, and I just saved the pharmacist from the two soldiers, the next step should be going to the pharmacy to activate the quest, but his pharmacy in the small town is closed, and when I go to his home, he is doing a lady and i cannot enter the room where he is, am I missing something, anybody knows how to properly do this quest

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Need help with the Aphrodisiac quest, my mc is not a virgin, i dont have any quests going on right now, I am in chapter 3, and I just saved the pharmacist from the two soldiers, the next step should be going to the pharmacy to activate the quest, but his pharmacy in the small town is closed, and when I go to his home, he is doing a lady and i cannot enter the room where he is, am I missing something, anybody knows how to properly do this quest
Did you lose on the previous quest? I think it was the kill bandit/drug dealer thing, if you lose there i think that might screw you up. But im not realy sure, i just stay virgin around that time.

kureiikun

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

you need check message board near bar in first city during chapter 1 or 2, if you forgot the quest is gone (it's gone on chapter 3)

from message board, you now can take quest from pharmacist (search a flower), this quest can cleared on chapter 1,2 or 3 and gone on chapter 4. also if you clear in on chapter 3, you get new quest from same pharmacist

-----------------------------------------
:confused: i'm not remember quest about save pharmacist from soldiers :confused:

port old

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I did lose the first quest to kill those bandits all the way in chapter one (that is where she lost her v card), also I may have failed to read the sign, but i did complete the first pharmacist fetch quest for the flowers. I guess is lost forever as I literally talked and did everyone and there is no quest

port old

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I finally got the aphrodisiac, however every time I used in a dungeon for the first time a h scene starts playing but then the game crashes and gives me this error, any suggestions on what can i do?

Attachments

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I finally got the aphrodisiac, however every time I used in a dungeon for the first time a h scene starts playing but then the game crashes and gives me this error, any suggestions on what can i do?
Standard case of player not unzipping the game in Japanese locale and the folder directory names getting messed up as a result.

One of your folders isn't named properly, hence the crash.

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Standard case of player not unzipping the game in Japanese locale and the folder directory names getting messed up as a result.

One of your folders isn't named properly, hence the crash.
Happens even when you're in the right locale.

But i think there was a smalle guide on it earlier in the thread, don't hold me to that tho.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Happens even when you're in the right locale.
The demo on Dlsite has the folder names processed correctly in Unicode, so if a pirated version didn't work properly because of wrong locale compression one can always use that as a last resort.

kureiikun

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

upgrade your game version to 1.03 ~ 1.06 :D

port old

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does somebody know or can direct me to a guide in how to unzip games in Japanese using the locale emulator for win 10

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does somebody know or can direct me to a guide in how to unzip games in Japanese using the locale emulator for win 10
Download 7-zip. Solves all your problems since it does the decompression job properly respecting unicode settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.