What's new

RPG [OneOne1] 没落令嬢-ボツラクレイジョウ- (RJ188796)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: (RJ188796) [OneOne] 没落令嬢-ボツラクレイジョウ-

ey guys a quikce question i cant seem to find the gallery can some one pls help me?
Beat the game, and it's in the menu, like hte previous game.

Zephiris

Reputation score

Can anyone dissect what the prostitution tutorial is actually saying? Since it is in a picture file.

I can do kanji, but my brain blank out on chains of hiragana. What exactly is the difference between "specified" (aka. chosen by the patron) and "free" mentioned in the tutorial?

Knoloa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am enjoying the game, but I've made the mistake of wanting 3 everything on the normal route. So I've grinded like a mad man, but I think Im starting to understand how it works.

In the virgin route I had 3 sensitivity and chikan at "craving" (using the partial translation) after 71 chikan events.
In the normal route I did 304 chikan events and stayed stuck at two and "enjoying".

After that I did one more mission in Chapter 4 (the last one needed to clear the debt), and prostitute the character one time after that, and lo and behold ! Here are Lewdness 3, Pussy 3 and Sensitivity 3 !
So I guess that those levels are based both story progression and the number of sexual events. In short, you probably don't need to grind that much at all (needed only 30 blowjobs to get oral at 3).

Last edited:

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

is there a way to change costume to the black one? or to completely remove the equipped cloths?

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

is there a way to change costume to the black one? or to completely remove the equipped cloths?
Yes

mystery99x

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Apparently version 1.07 came out and on top of that is anyone working still working on a partial of this? :confused:

Rrezz

Reputation score

Apparently version 1.07 came out and on top of that is anyone working still working on a partial of this? :confused:
The partial is done bro. And I'm sure it'll work with 1.07 as all it is is some minor error corrections.

ok.... how so?
Later in the game.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The partial is done bro. And I'm sure it'll work with 1.07 as all it is is some minor error corrections.

Later in the game.
ahhh. i used the save in the forum right before the final boss. it didnt have it. could you perhaps share your save?

kureiikun

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ok.... how so?
black costume (not appear during battle) : chapter 3 evil route
nude :

1. normal route-->after you got 3 nasty degree (3 hearts on h status), go to your home and you should got option for night explore. during night explore go to area where on day you can buy potion or equipment, an event gonna happen and go back to your home. on day explore, go to bath house (below potion shop) and invade male section for another event, after that you can go nude with new option on menu

2. prostitute route-->chapter 3 on that route
3. evil route-->chapter 3 on that route

Kuroshu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Battle H animations won't play. She lost her virginity already and it's chapter 3 already.

Maybe I broke something with translating?

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

black costume (not appear during battle) : chapter 3 evil route
nude :

1. normal route-->after you got 3 nasty degree (3 hearts on h status), go to your home and you should got option for night explore. during night explore go to area where on day you can buy potion or equipment, an event gonna happen and go back to your home. on day explore, go to bath house (below potion shop) and invade male section for another event, after that you can go nude with new option on menu

2. prostitute route-->chapter 3 on that route
3. evil route-->chapter 3 on that route
so. ive been playing the game and its a pain to play with a route with its moonspeak. could you share the saves with each ending before the final boss? or upon unlocking the costumes? would be very helpful.

ments

Reputation score

so. ive been playing the game and its a pain to play with a route with its moonspeak. could you share the saves with each ending before the final boss? or upon unlocking the costumes? would be very helpful.
while they are at it, maybe they should go to your place and jerk you off as well, sarcasm aside, maybe you should give up on rpg games, since, you have walktrough, partial, guides and still can't beat it.
well knowing you, it's not unreasonable request, you are just being lazy, aren't you - since in past you have asked this as well
"can someone upload the latest version of the game with the mods and such pre installed. i know i should do that myself buuuut. im kinda getting lazy to do it. sorry xP."

Last edited:

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

while they are at it, maybe they should go to your place and jerk you off as well, sarcasm aside, maybe you should give up on rpg games, since, you have walktrough, partial, guides and still can't beat it.
well knowing you, it's not unreasonable request, you are just being lazy, aren't you - since in past you have asked this as well
"can someone upload the latest version of the game with the mods and such pre installed. i know i should do that myself buuuut. im kinda getting lazy to do it. sorry xP."
dude. look. salt aside i know it sounds annoying but you dont need to be so rude. if you cant share then dont. not everyone is a pro savant like you who knows how to do everything. some good rpg games i do play after after seeing the cgs and gameplay. some i just delete after i see the cg. its not laziness. i would not like to waste my time on a game that i dont understand. if you get your ass burnt by it then just ignore it.

Shaele

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

dude. look. salt aside i know it sounds annoying but you dont need to be so rude. if you cant share then dont. not everyone is a pro savant like you who knows how to do everything. some good rpg games i do play after after seeing the cgs and gameplay. some i just delete after i see the cg. its not laziness. i would not like to waste my time on a game that i dont understand. if you get your ass burnt by it then just ignore it.
Why do you play rpg games then? Seriously your reasoning is so retarded it just makes me laugh... :D

If you just want to wank off go watch the extracted cg's on e-hentai.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Why do you play rpg games then? Seriously your reasoning is so retarded it just makes me laugh... :D

If you just want to wank off go watch the extracted cg's on e-hentai.
dude. moral sword of asagi got me into rpg games. if you played it you'll know it's a good game. so i thought give it a go. couldn't find as good of a game yet. wont give up hope though. XD. one day though. one day.
there have been some good ones Ive played. like sneak in desparia, been playing cursed armor. so sorry if a newbie guy who just got into hrpg annoy you. i really am sorry. but that doesn't means someone has to be an asshole about it. not calling you one cause you sincerely asked a good question instead of insulting. the guy before you? yeah. you're a dick.

ments

Reputation score

dude. moral sword of asagi got me into rpg games. if you played it you'll know it's a good game. so i thought give it a go. couldn't find as good of a game yet. wont give up hope though. XD. one day though. one day.
there have been some good ones Ive played. like sneak in desparia, been playing cursed armor. so sorry if a newbie guy who just got into hrpg annoy you. i really am sorry. but that doesn't means someone has to be an asshole about it. not calling you one cause you sincerely asked a good question instead of insulting. the guy before you? yeah. you're a dick.
wait you are newbie? admin in friend list, ~170 posts, and 4 year old account?!?

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

wait you are newbie? admin in friend list, ~170 posts, and 4 year old account?!?
never played rpg games before moral sword of asagi. played act games and illusion games and such. maybe some vn styles. hope you now understand my pain. people expect me to be a master of rpg games knowledge. besides for 2 of those 4 years i didnt have my pc for long. only like for 2 weeks in holidays when i got back home. i used to be a lurker before that.... soo yaaaa. and in case if you do understand my reasoning... sorry for calling you a dick. kinda could guess dealing with newbies is hard. and no i'm not Canadian just because i say sorry a lot. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.