What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ONEONE1] Dark Elf Historia / ダークエルフのヒストリア RE173356 RJ173356

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [ONEONE1] ダークエルフのヒストリア

How is this compared to Dystopia? (Poor Bruno, they didn't even give the nigga a face, he exists only to get NTR'd)

Going to have to share the common opinion that Dystopia was much improved compared to oneone1's earlier offerings of crazy bitches. I can read JP so the maligned translation isn't an issue.
Well, protagonists without faces was really popular among visual novel games with the intent of making it easier to imagine yourself as him or something. Its far less common nowadays though. Since the whole point of NTR is to sympathize with the guy being NTRed, making him faceless is probably just an intended feature towards that purpose.

throwawaytown

Reputation score

Other people have asked this before, and I've tried searching the thread but i couldn't find any answers. Does a "suicide" / "Self kill" option not exist in NG+? It's really hard to die if I load my cleared file...

teapotdome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, protagonists without faces was really popular among visual novel games with the intent of making it easier to imagine yourself as him or something. Its far less common nowadays though. Since the whole point of NTR is to sympathize with the guy being NTRed, making him faceless is probably just an intended feature towards that purpose.
Yes, I was aware of that, the faceless character concept has always seemed silly to me though.

I'm playing this now and I like the VA a lot less than the one for Hazuki in Dystopia.

Last edited:

glassofwater

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Heres a file at the start of game for:

2 million old
instant death item
instant kill item (might only be in the version i have)
clothes removal skill (only in battle)
and H skills:
blowjob
sex
and masturbation

Enjoy!

Attachments

ztztzt39

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Good game, like always from ONEONE. Btw, is there one of his game fully translated? I saw a lot of them had partial, but I didn't see a complete. (Don't talk about the steam game, from what I understood, they are completely incompatible with hentai version)

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Heres a file at the start of game for:

2 million old
instant death item
instant kill item (might only be in the version i have)
clothes removal skill (only in battle)
and H skills:
blowjob
sex
and masturbation

Enjoy!
excuse me for not understanding. but what's 2 million old?

Cooldesak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The steam version is crazy bugged. I finished dark route and there were many crashes. Just opening some completed missions in the menu can lead to crash and also a lot of the crashes are unavoidable, so you can't progress the story because of it. Actually you can change the language to chinese to avoid it but what's the point of having english version then. I haven't tried their other games released on steam but I hope they're NotLikeThis..

For anyone playing this for the first time it would be better to play the original japanese version with machine translator. Imo you can even understand it better in some parts.

magroux

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
My game I bought through Steam is not showing the nude scenes, can anyone tell me why? flowers and a damn cat appear and I can not see anything :(

krnshiney

Lurker
Reputation score
does the game take the girls POV the entire game or does it also include the kid?