What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ONEONE1] サムライバンダリズム/ Samurai Vandalism (RJ322248)

lamoli

Reputation score
Engine change from VX to Unity and not MV and looks like MV but its using C# instead of javascript you can compile in c++ native ?? lol

NoblePhantasm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Just a heads up but playing with English currently crashes the game. You can get by with Japanese just fine.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
This from the DLSite page amuses me because, far as I can see, there actually isn't a trial version on DLSite! Its certainly selling like hotcakes with a high rating thus far though, so it seems to be pretty good.
There is a trial version on the DLsite page, though it's a bit less direct than usual. There's a banner in place of where the trial download usually is. That link leads to the ci-en article where the trial can be downloaded. Probably done since the trial is 3GB.

ppl say the one on nyaa has a miner
At the moment it's one person claiming there's a miner, another saying not to download from anon in general. (not necessarily claiming there's a miner in this specific torrent)
And 2 people claiming it's safe, one saying they scanned with Kaspersky. So at the moment, it's even.

To me, the miner claim is a bit dubious, it could be thrown out by anyone. Excessive gpu usage could be fairly easily detected. However, and correct me if I'm wrong here, figuring out exactly which coin is being mined (XMR) would probably require knowing specifically which file performs the mining or looking into a modified file's code to find the mining script. Yet there's no evidence presented at all to support the claim.
Though idk why someone would just claim there's a miner. I'll hold off on downloading it myself until more people verify it.

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
There is a trial version on the DLsite page, though it's a bit less direct than usual. There's a banner in place of where the trial download usually is. That link leads to the ci-en article where the trial can be downloaded. Probably done since the trial is 3GB.

At the moment it's one person claiming there's a miner, another saying not to download from anon in general. (not necessarily claiming there's a miner in this specific torrent)
And 2 people claiming it's safe, one saying they scanned with Kaspersky. So at the moment, it's even.

To me, the miner claim is a bit dubious, it could be thrown out by anyone. Excessive gpu usage could be fairly easily detected. However, and correct me if I'm wrong here, figuring out exactly which coin is being mined (XMR) would probably require knowing specifically which file performs the mining or looking into a modified file's code to find the mining script. Yet there's no evidence presented at all to support the claim.
Though idk why someone would just claim there's a miner. I'll hold off on downloading it myself until more people verify it.
Best to just always be safe. Currently playing the nyaa one and my GPU utilization has maxed out at 18% during play with a max power consumption of 50 watts. That doesn't really feel like being under the kind of load that a GPU miner would put on your card. Could be wrong, but I doubt it.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Is there a problem with the english version always having issues?

Enfield

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Bought the version from DL Site JP, but the game seems to have in-build fully translated option for English on the Settings. A very pleasant surprise I'd say.

Anyway, does anyone know if there's a hidden option to decensor the images? I ask because it's a Unity game, and sometimes they have the option to decensor stuff if you mess with the files a bit.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Bought the version from DL Site JP, but the game seems to have in-build fully translated option for English on the Settings. A very pleasant surprise I'd say.

Anyway, does anyone know if there's a hidden option to decensor the images? I ask because it's a Unity game, and sometimes they have the option to decensor stuff if you mess with the files a bit.
built in translation crashes if you use it.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Unfortunately, it seems like everyone is experiencing a crashing issue when using the English setting in the game.

As for decensoring, it doesn't apply here AFAIK. The CGs are regular images and the animations are pre-recorded videos. Unity decensoring can only be done when the censoring is done by the game engine itself overlaying a mosaic filter.

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Unfortunately, it seems like everyone is experiencing a crashing issue when using the English setting in the game.

As for decensoring, it doesn't apply here AFAIK. The CGs are regular images and the animations are pre-recorded videos. Unity decensoring can only be done when the censoring is done by the game engine itself overlaying a mosaic filter.
A later version will likely not be censored when it sell on steam or whatever other market. Oneone1 has done this before.

Enfield

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yes, English does crash. And it seems it only applied to the UI anyway. However, as it`s still a Unitiy game, the AutoTranslator for Unity game works just fine. And also, as you mentioned, the CG already had the mosaic built in, so you probably can't demosaic it like you can some 3D rendered games.

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Oneone1 shared on Ci-en that the translation is meant to be for the steam version only and that the option was just left in on the DLsite version. It appears to crash any time you try to change maps, but the dialogue appears to all be in tact. Anyone wanting the english version I'd recommend to wait for the steam release date.

easy85

Reputation score
A later version will likely not be censored when it sell on steam or whatever other market. Oneone1 has done this before.
Only games published by Kagura are uncensored. OneOne1's previous games are censored even on steam.

Masterbrge

Reputation score
So, the only way to play the game in english is to wait until steam release or use a auto-translator? Sad. Looks, like I would have to look for a refund, since I bought the game instatly after I heard about the english option.

dazedanon19

Reputation score
So, the only way to play the game in english is to wait until steam release or use a auto-translator? Sad. Looks, like I would have to look for a refund, since I bought the game instatly after I heard about the english option.
You could also just wait for the devs to push an update to fix the issue. Who knows which will come first though.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
I can't level up my stats past C
There's requirements you haven't meet yet to upgrade. Also once you finished the game, you can select if you want to start fresh or max level and stuff.

Last edited: