What's new

[WIP - Full] [OneOne1] The Irrationally Tragic Rape of Elf Marie 1.02 (RE141961)

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello. I'm a long-time lover of H-RPGs, but I've always hated the unappealing machine translations that I've usually resorted to. I've also always been a huge fan of the hard work that translators on this site do for all people like me. I figured that, now that I have RPGMaker software, I should try and contribute for a change.

I'm working on two projects at the moment, trading off whenever I get sick of one to work on the other. These are the first such translations I've done, so if you notice problems, please let me know so I can correct them. I am working on these in my spare time, so I have no schedule for when I expect to complete either project.

This download only includes the modified data files. It doesn't include the game itself.

Updated 11/2/2018: Translated the rest of the Weld Town and Mount Weld scenes and H-scenes.

DL English Link:

Last edited:

killj0y500

Reputation score
ohhhhh one of oneone1 earlier games thank you for your work and good luck

Reputation score
Hello. I'm a long-time lover of H-RPGs, but I've always hated the unappealing machine translations that I've usually resorted to. I've also always been a huge fan of the hard work that translators on this site do for all people like me. I figured that, now that I have RPGMaker software, I should try and contribute for a change.

I'm working on two projects at the moment, trading off whenever I get sick of one to work on the other. These are the first such translations I've done, so if you notice problems, please let me know so I can correct them. I am working on these in my spare time, so I have no schedule for when I expect to complete either project.

This download only includes the modified data files. It doesn't include the game itself.

Updated 11/2/2018: Translated the rest of the Weld Town and Mount Weld scenes and H-scenes.

DL English Link:

Any news on the translation?

OP
hewhocumsbynight

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
how much more till its complete?? if you dont mind me asking, just curious
No idea. It's a pretty sizable game, and to be honest, I don't like it as much as I like my other project. Also, I'm translating everything in my free time. So, I'm going to keep working on it, but I'm not going to commit to a timeline.

Thanks for checking out my work, though!

OP
hewhocumsbynight

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Any updates on this one?
Sorry to say, but no, not really. At the moment, I'm trying to get at least one game, Delia, completed entirely, so I have at least one solid translation to my name. Marie certainly hasn't been dropped, as the title alone has me hooked, but I'm going to have to make this game and my other other project, Jodie, wait until Delia's done.

And, honestly, the fact that the last H-scene I translated involved nipple sex really put me off. I hate that shit for some reason, almost as much as I hate scat, and that made it really annoying to have to play through multiple times to see if the dialogue fit right. But, don't worry, I don't intend to abandon any of my projects.

Zorgon

Reputation score
Sorry to say, but no, not really. At the moment, I'm trying to get at least one game, Delia, completed entirely, so I have at least one solid translation to my name. Marie certainly hasn't been dropped, as the title alone has me hooked, but I'm going to have to make this game and my other other project, Jodie, wait until Delia's done.

And, honestly, the fact that the last H-scene I translated involved nipple sex really put me off. I hate that shit for some reason, almost as much as I hate scat, and that made it really annoying to have to play through multiple times to see if the dialogue fit right. But, don't worry, I don't intend to abandon any of my projects.
Nipple sex makes no sense to me. It's like just because it's got a hole, doesn't mean it's fuck-able.
The scene in Delia where she gets rekt in the urethra was hard to stomach.
But i honestly appreciate the work you do, and that you'd even translate stuff you're not that into. Everyone has their kinks.

I like the art direction of the game, and any HRPG with a loss system like Melty's Quest is something I'm interested in playing. Look forward to seeing more!

OP
hewhocumsbynight

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I should have posted here earlier, but I forgot. About three months back, my external hard drive got damaged, and I was unable to recover any of the data. While my most current project had a version stored online that I was able to pick up from, none of my other projects were similarly uploaded. Unfortunately, that meant that I lost half a dozen partially done translations, including Marie.

It's left me pretty bummed out, to be honest. I might download the version posted on this thread and try again, but I don't have any timeline or anything. I'm sorry for the bad news.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I should have posted here earlier, but I forgot. About three months back, my external hard drive got damaged, and I was unable to recover any of the data. While my most current project had a version stored online that I was able to pick up from, none of my other projects were similarly uploaded. Unfortunately, that meant that I lost half a dozen partially done translations, including Marie.

It's left me pretty bummed out, to be honest. I might download the version posted on this thread and try again, but I don't have any timeline or anything. I'm sorry for the bad news.
Have you tried TestDisk? I've yet to meet a drive that thing cant restore eventually. Though it doesn't always grab the proper file names, especially not if you've tried to format or write to it since it failed.

Alfadon

Reputation score
This thread is for translation discussion only.
So anyone got a walkthrough ir something??