What's new

ACT Shota [78] 体格差おねショタバトル2 女怪人vs女装戦士君 (RJ230642)

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
8c13e0bb576f956a370dc9ada359ce56.jpg
Welp time to hold on to your dicks because we got a good one here. From the Circle 78 who brought you comes a new breed of monster girls.... !!!!

*Warning Shota. Don't post any pictures of sexual acts please*

This is a beat'em up action fighting game where you play as a shota warrior fighting many(and I mean many) different women and monster girls! The concept is pretty simple; you fight them, beat them, and move on to the next level. The animations are geared towards reverse rape and femdom. So if that interests you then I would check this game out. The demo is far more than just any old demo. With a a whopping 22 enemies the demo show cases the huge potential this game has. If you follow the blog(like I have) you will notice that ever since they have been working on this game.
With pages of girls being showcased on the blog I can't wait for this game to drop in August 18th!!!!

Check it out here:

DLSITE:
ENGDLSITE:
BLOG: (Warning!! If you look at this blog it will spoil a lot of animation content in the game)

Last edited:

IND3X

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There are almost 10+ girls just by looking at the demo and they are all well sprited. I haven't seen a lot of potential with its combat system since maybe it's just a demo. Played on normal difficulty and the number of enemy spawning seems to be the only challenge so far.
Edit: If you don't care about combat and just want to see tall beautiful lady on the screen, it's worth checking out.

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
There are almost 10+ girls just by looking at the demo and they are all well sprited. I haven't seen a lot of potential with its combat system since maybe it's just a demo. Played on normal difficulty and the number of enemy spawning seems to be the only challenge so far.
Edit: If you don't care about combat and just want to see tall beautiful lady on the screen, it's worth checking out.
Yeah the combat is very simple and I feel like it was intentional. I'll change the title to "beat'em up game" is stead of fighting game.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I reeeeeally like the theme and and art/spritework with this one.

Shota-kun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
great femdom game, but my question is why enemy not drain your HP while she rape you, I want to lost my HP because of sexual attack, not normal attack, I hope his official release will let the enemy drain rour HP while rape

cakeistasty

Reputation score
Initially the MC was supposed to have offensive H grapples, but from reading the comments ( as much as google translate allowed)
it seems he decided that it was too much for his team this time around, which is a real shame :(

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Initially the MC was supposed to have offensive H grapples, but from reading the comments ( as much as google translate allowed)
it seems he decided that it was too much for his team this time around, which is a real shame :(
That makes sense if you consider the number of enemies they have. if you download the demo, there is a folder with pics showing the enemies for each stage. I may be slightly off, as they kinda stack over each other, but I counted 120 enemies. 120! dats a lotta people.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
That makes sense if you consider the number of enemies they have. if you download the demo, there is a folder with pics showing the enemies for each stage. I may be slightly off, as they kinda stack over each other, but I counted 120 enemies. 120! dats a lotta people.
honestly, I think its fine for what it is, especially considering the huge gallery of enemies

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
So I'm not playing as one of the sailor scouts and get raped by women. One lesbian femdom dream ruined. But in the other hand, he raping the enemies......I like this........

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The sprite work makes me want to play this game....
Playing as a shota cross-playing a sailor scout makes me not....
Him using very effeminate moves......really makes makes me not......
But then I saw some of the H moves the girls do....and will pretty much play this.

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So I'm not playing as one of the sailor scouts and get raped by women. One lesbian femdom dream ruined. But in the other hand, he raping the enemies......I like this........
Playing as a shota cross-playing a sailor scout makes me not....
Honest confusion, why does this sailor cross dressing turn you guys off?:unsure:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Honest confusion, why does this sailor cross dressing turn you guys off?:unsure:
Cause it just does.
I like what I like, I dislike what I dislike. There's really no other reason I can give you.

End of the day, both turn ons and turn offs boil down to just that. Any other reason a person might came up with are just self-justifications. Nice sounding but ultimately bs.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Cause it just does.
I like what I like, I dislike what I dislike. There's really no other reason I can give you.

End of the day, both turn ons and turn offs boil down to just that. Any other reason a person might came up with are just self-justifications. Nice sounding but ultimately bs.
yep, different strokes for different folks.

Me, from a theme, premise and spriting standpoint, there's nothing I dislike about this game. I only have very minor gameplay complaints.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh shit I thought the sailor-girl was an enemy not the protag...
er... sailor-boy.
Whatever.
eh.

Kinda ruins the point. Not saying crossdressing is bad, but if I'm going to enjoy this, I'd like to put myself in the protag's shoes, not heels.
Unless it's lesbian/futa stuff because then-- by all means...

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I was just coming here to ask how to activate the offensive grapples after playing the demo, because the game is CLEARLY designed around letting you do them. Pretty disappointing to learn that they'll probably not be included. Oh well, the rest of the game seems great.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
great femdom game, but my question is why enemy not drain your HP while she rape you, I want to lost my HP because of sexual attack, not normal attack, I hope his official release will let the enemy drain rour HP while rape
Any sexual attack that brings you to orgasm insta-kills you. Well, it will never happen if you do not let it continue thought, as you can escape with just one button.