What's new

ACT Shota [78] 体格差おねショタバトル2 女怪人vs女装戦士君 (RJ230642)

keobrik

Reputation score
Calm down guys, its just a demo. Or you think that full version will have only more enemies and nothing else? I think it may have additional mechanics, that we didnt seen yet, Even sexual attaks have to be more dangerous, cose its very strange, when they only gave you a time to look at sex and nothing more (nore damaga nore heal enemies)

CheckMy4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The amount of content is ridiculous. 20 enemies in one demo? I don't think an h-game ever had this much.
Sadly it ONLY features reverse r*pe unlike their previous game and from what i played the combat is just okay.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
This might be the most off-putting protag I've ever seen. Is he supposed to be a hermaphrodite?

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This might be the most off-putting protag I've ever seen. Is he supposed to be a hermaphrodite?
He's a cross-dressing shota. The premise of the game is that the usual magical girls that handle this sort of thing are out of commission, so the forces of good needed to find someone with a certain "purity" to take up the mantle, and he was the best they could find. It's why orgasm is an instant-KO; his purity would be lost.

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This is a demo? I've seen entire games with less content. I the demo is anything to go by, this game is going to be huge....

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This is a demo? I've seen entire games with less content. I the demo is anything to go by, this game is going to be huge....
Yeah.. if you look in the manual folder, you can see PNGs with all the enemies that'll be in the full game. 7 stages.

cell943

Reputation score
Any advice on how to run games using this engine? Maybe some dlls or runtimes I might be missing? I used to be able to play them on my old system, but now they just try to launch and immediately close.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Any advice on how to run games using this engine? Maybe some dlls or runtimes I might be missing? I used to be able to play them on my old system, but now they just try to launch and immediately close.
You need to place the folder in your C: drive. Fighter maker wont launch if there's too many sub folders or something, and especially not if you haven't unzipped it

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
This might be kinda basic question but have you forgot to run your system on Japanese non-unicode language ?
2D fighting maker have quite a trouble when file name is inaccurate to its source can file path are too long to get access just like how comment above me said.

===================================

Could never used to this guy design but my god, just how many sprite this game contain.... its good tho.

I was trying demo, on [Easy mode], nice and basic then start to thing a bit like 'Did a guy just forget to code his demo or something ? I been about 5 phases or so and it doesn't seem to nearly end.' Then boss appear, quite tricky and more stronger than regular folks, after beaten her the scene appear to thanks me for try this 'demo'. I was stunned for a brief second.... This is one of the longest game's demo on adult active action game I been try so far.

Out of curiosity, I just tried [Normal mode] and starting to understand that this meant to be beat-them-up game where you might require to forcefully rearrange your enemies to manage your health bar carefully before you are the one that get beaten up so bad with so many composition enemies pull of in later stage. Still, each phase become more longer and more frustrate the more you progress.

The last thing I know, I just notice there're a folder named [manual] so I decide to check them out .... and then amazed.
It's not much of a spoiler, but dear heaven .... all I encountered so far are just 'one' stage :unsure: ???

I suspect full game are going to be very tiresome to clear out manually ---I'm not even play with any effort but my fingers already hurt just playing this game alone, didn't even have a time to use them properly ... dear dear :coffee:

Its element is basic and simple, less complexity make this game flat and easy to understand, on the other hand --Its flaw is that merit itself, it's too easy to access so it become repetitive very fast without any indept gameply. The most interesting thing here would be abundant of sprite art that well animated for a simple game and simple sprite, it lack in varieties on each, smoothness of quality but compensate that with quantity instead.

It's giving a feel like this is just another way to display their beloved art style rather than focus on gameplay itself. An interesting way to represent their contents, don't you think so ?

cell943

Reputation score
You need to place the folder in your C: drive. Fighter maker wont launch if there's too many sub folders or something, and especially not if you haven't unzipped it
Damn, this fixed it. I had it in my Downloads folder, but placing it directly in my "C:/" drive directory made it work. Crazy.

cell943

Reputation score
The amount of content is ridiculous. 20 enemies in one demo? I don't think an h-game ever had this much.
Sadly it ONLY features reverse r*pe unlike their previous game and from what i played the combat is just okay.
It features the protagonist raping the enemies also, though I'm not sure what inputs I'm using to trigger that. Note that any orgasm on the protag's part will result in a gameover, even if he's the dominant one.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It features the protagonist raping the enemies also, though I'm not sure what inputs I'm using to trigger that. Note that any orgasm on the protag's part will result in a gameover, even if he's the dominant one.
Those are the result of the protagonist being charmed.

Barry12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi folks,
Dumb question : can we rape ennemies ? I smash my keyboard like an angry german kid, but it's not very effective.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
For me the gameplay consists of: get grappled, lose to see content, rematch and win trivially.

So its pretty much a glorified gallery...but its a very large and very nice gallery.

Clawfoot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So far seems like this game has plenty pf potential. Good art style, nice rapes, classic beat'm'up gameplay.

Only things that I truly wish they include in the finished version is infinite rape on loss (either the girl who raped him continues raping him or the other girls have their fun after she lets him go), the other girls masturbating to him being raped or flirting with him, and/or better sound effects for when he gets raped (especially when he cums!).