What's new

ACT Shota [78] 体格差おねショタバトル2 女怪人vs女装戦士君 (RJ230642)

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
we should make a list of everyone with more then one grapple attack like Toden and Daiheart.

ya I know the names of a lot of monsters

keobrik

Reputation score
I found a way to edit enemies!!!!)) but not sure i can do it...

keobrik

Reputation score
we should make a list of everyone with more then one grapple attack like Toden and Daiheart.

ya I know the names of a lot of monsters
Tyoten one more enemy with second grapple move.... and i think there is no more, i checked all in editor.

5hadows

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can't get this game to work no matter what I do, trying to run it on Windows 10.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I can't get this game to work no matter what I do, trying to run it on Windows 10.
Well I already answered this, but here you go.

You need to place the folder in your C: drive. Fighter maker wont launch if there's too many sub folders or something, and especially not if you haven't unzipped it
Im guessing that's your problem unless its an error that pops up.

keobrik

Reputation score
Edit them in what way? how do you do it?
From the begining you need a game with all 3 parts. Than winhex and 2dfm2nd (2d fighter maker 2d) - its a engine of game. Actually with this stuf you can edit even Shota by boko877.
1) unzip game files
2) open one by one files with winhex and change first code from 2DKGT2G - to 2DKGT2K (! not with note pad only hex editor)
3) Open KGT2nd_EDITOR (i found it somewhere on youube by 2d Fighter Maker.zip or 2D Fighter Maker 2002 1.00.2.zip search results)
4) Import players (enemies), demo's (cutscenes) and map.
5) you need to learn how to use editor to change something ingame. (I alredy give some girls ability to drain hp (they restore they hp, not only damaging yours) while grabbing you before eaculation and lose

P.S A litle prize for people who can read: procyon6n to procyon6e its your hero, that can have ability to strike enemies with his knee or not. procyon6e - means - EASY procyon6n- NORMAL
If rename procyon6e to procyon6n you could strike with knee on 6th level on normal.

Ferree

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh jesus my PMs are flooding, to everyone waiting for a link i will get to it later on today. Already given a load out so i will try to get to everyone ;-;

Ferree

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ok to everyone who was waiting for a PM i have sent it out to everyone now. So all caught up, enjoy the game because tbh 120 enemies in a game like this is a godsend! have fun

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score
This game would be a true masterpiece... if it was made with a different engine. Would have been perfect with gameplay like those Dungeon and Dragon games made by Capcom (you know, gameplay that allow players to move around a lot more instead of confined to a tiny space like that). Kind of a wasted potential.

5hadows

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well I already answered this, but here you go.

Im guessing that's your problem unless its an error that pops up.
Tried placing the folder on C: and it still didn't work, I'm also using the japanese language on my pc.

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
From the begining you need a game with all 3 parts. Than winhex and 2dfm2nd (2d fighter maker 2d) - its a engine of game. Actually with this stuf you can edit even Shota by boko877.
1) unzip game files
2) open one by one files with winhex and change first code from 2DKGT2G - to 2DKGT2K (! not with note pad only hex editor)
3) Open KGT2nd_EDITOR (i found it somewhere on youube by 2d Fighter Maker.zip or 2D Fighter Maker 2002 1.00.2.zip search results)
5) you need to learn how to use editor to change something ingame. (I alredy give some girls ability to drain hp (they restore they hp, not only damaging yours) while grabbing you before eaculation and lose

P.S A litle prize for people who can read: procyon6n to procyon6e its your hero, that can have ability to strike enemies with his knee or not. procyon6e - means - EASY procyon6n- NORMAL
If rename procyon6e to procyon6n you could strike with knee on 6th level on normal.
Do you mind sharing your drain edit? Would make the game a bit more challenging too. :)

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Tried placing the folder on C: and it still didn't work, I'm also using the japanese language on my pc.
Seriously, you still haven't said anything about what happens when you try to run it....

Ross-Ye

Reputation score
I love the concept of this game but man I have to admit. The outfit is super off putting.

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score
1) unzip game files

If anything, this has been a good beginning to get me started to try to mod the game. I've been trying to find out what's causing the game over after a climax. After the animation is finished the HP of the player is reduced by 1000. I took care of that, and now you don't lose any HP at all, but the player character still disappears after the animation is finished. Have you found anything that could help with that?

keobrik

Reputation score
If anything, this has been a good beginning to get me started to try to mod the game. I've been trying to find out what's causing the game over after a climax. After the animation is finished the HP of the player is reduced by 1000. I took care of that, and now you don't lose any HP at all, but the player character still disappears after the animation is finished. Have you found anything that could help with that?
skill looks like it have to work with out that -1000... i don't even know....