What's new

ACT Shota [78] 体格差おねショタバトル2 女怪人vs女装戦士君 (RJ230642)

CD008

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
we should make a list of everyone with more then one grapple attack like Toden and Daiheart.

ya I know the names of a lot of monsters
Sounds like you should start it then!

snakesonaplane

Demon Girl
Reputation score
From the begining you need a game with all 3 parts. Than winhex and 2dfm2nd (2d fighter maker 2d) - its a engine of game. Actually with this stuf you can edit even Shota by boko877.
1) unzip game files
2) open one by one files with winhex and change first code from 2DKGT2G - to 2DKGT2K (! not with note pad only hex editor)
3) Open KGT2nd_EDITOR (i found it somewhere on youube by 2d Fighter Maker.zip or 2D Fighter Maker 2002 1.00.2.zip search results)
4) Import players (enemies), demo's (cutscenes) and map.
5) you need to learn how to use editor to change something ingame. (I alredy give some girls ability to drain hp (they restore they hp, not only damaging yours) while grabbing you before eaculation and lose

P.S A litle prize for people who can read: procyon6n to procyon6e its your hero, that can have ability to strike enemies with his knee or not. procyon6e - means - EASY procyon6n- NORMAL
If rename procyon6e to procyon6n you could strike with knee on 6th level on normal.
Thanks, I've never used this editor before so I'm getting used to it. Is the text in Japanese in your editor as well? It makes things a bit more difficult to understand

kyoow

Reputation score
Do you guys have a translation for the text?
And I saw that there is 2 ending files, do you guys know if it is possible to have another ending?

But I liked the game, especially the art. I just hoped that there was a game over screen or text for each girl, or at least the bosses.

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If anything, this has been a good beginning to get me started to try to mod the game. I've been trying to find out what's causing the game over after a climax. After the animation is finished the HP of the player is reduced by 1000. I took care of that, and now you don't lose any HP at all, but the player character still disappears after the animation is finished. Have you found anything that could help with that?
Good news, it's doable. Bad news, it requires editing each enemy manually. It takes quite a long time to modify the game in that way. But I've done it. If you want a link, you can PM me, but don't expect a reply soon as it's quite late here already.

AWACS Thunderhead

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Good news, it's doable. Bad news, it requires editing each enemy manually. It takes quite a long time to modify the game in that way. But I've done it. If you want a link, you can PM me, but don't expect a reply soon as it's quite late here already.
What happens in your version when the protagonist climaxes? Does the enemy just keep having sex with him? (I haven't played the game yet myself, so if the answer is obvious, I apologize)

StainSpear

Reputation score
What happens in your version when the protagonist climaxes? Does the enemy just keep having sex with him? (I haven't played the game yet myself, so if the answer is obvious, I apologize)
If your Hp get to zero you die, sadly there is no game over scenes.

AWACS Thunderhead

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If your Hp get to zero you die, sadly there is no game over scenes.
Right, but he said that in his modded version, you don't instantly die when you climax. So does the protagonist just get back up and continue fighting, or is it endless rape?

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Just as an FYI to anyone that doesn't want to pester Ferree or wait for a PM the game is out on Nyaa via torrent.

Eredin5

Reputation score
Game is fun for what it is - 2D beat em up. Got to praise the variety of enemies and animations although with 120 girls things do repeat. All of the sprites look good and some of them are very hot. I would suggest playing on easy unless you really enjoy the fighting mechanics. On normal vs easy mode you fight several women at once vs one on one. Naturally things can get out of hand if you don't defeat opponents quickly.

I wish the game was more like the "What a wonderful day" series. I think the fighting system could largely stay as is but it would make more sense to fight on a stage walking from left to right rather than spawning waves of enemies at random around you. In addition, since the sprites are so well done I would of loved a sex mechanic like in the aforementioned game. "What a wonderful day" has some great art too, but the futa holds it back for me. I would love to see these girls in this game work in a similar manner, engaging you in a position while the pace of the action quickens. Alas it is not, but the game is still fun.

Ferree

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I currently have answered all PMs again but i will be sleeping soon so that might backtrack a bit and buildup any more requests for the link. But i can get to them tomorrow

atomfire

Reputation score
A certain site named after a cat sound has a torrent in case anyone is wondering.

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score
No. The player character gets loose and is placed a bit to the side to prevent an immediate grapple. There are no other consequences, or endless rape. Although both are possible. But I don't think I'm the one to mod the game again considering I already played through the whole thing and how time consuming it is. And endless rape probably looks quite jarring going from the climax animation back to the loop animation.

In any case, I've sent the link to my edit to everyone that has asked for it now.

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Does anybody can edit the game that enemy drain HP while have sex
I tried to see how easy that would be to implement. The same skill, as it is called in 2d fighter maker, that I modified previously when messing around with the climax does not work for adding HP drain while having sex. However, it does make HP drain while climaxing possible.

In any case, I have sent out my version of the game to everyone that has asked me so far. If you haven't received your link and you did ask me, let me know.

keobrik

Reputation score
I tried to see how easy that would be to implement. The same skill, as it is called in 2d fighter maker, that I modified previously when messing around with the climax does not work for adding HP drain while having sex. However, it does make HP drain while climaxing possible.

In any case, I have sent out my version of the game to everyone that has asked me so far. If you haven't received your link and you did ask me, let me know.
Well it's work, it's based on gauges, and yours - it's a skill user, and his it's a skill target. Add -gauge - GS change gauge value. Add to yours +10 and to his -10 and skill will suck your hp to girl.

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well it's work, it's based on gauges, and yours - it's a skill user, and his it's a skill target. Add -gauge - GS change gauge value. Add to yours +10 and to his -10 and skill will suck your hp to girl.
I know how to do it, but when I briefly looked for an easy way to do it, it did not appear to be that simple. The way that I'm seeing it doable right now would again be to modify each enemy's H animation "skill" manually again. Which is something I don't feel like doing again.

snakesonaplane

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I experimented with the sex attacks draining health away. I know how to do it, but the animation just continues and a defeated extra player just appears on top of the sex animation.

keobrik

Reputation score
I experimented with the sex attacks draining health away. I know how to do it, but the animation just continues and a defeated extra player just appears on top of the sex animation.
I will say this once, cose answer on english is quite difficult to me.
one move looks like simple, but its a complex of commands. Initiate - go to the part 2 - begin part 2 to continueus move with sounds and progammed processes - go to let you be free or go to ejaculation skill. If you didn't delete any of commands - when life ends - gamover. I tested enemies straight in editor, and if in editor it works and in game not- its a problem.