What's new

ACT Shota [78] 体格差おねショタバトル2 女怪人vs女装戦士君 (RJ230642)

keobrik

Reputation score
That is a trojan and it is a bad idea to ignore that.
Whoops i had some activity.... but i found virus activity only in autostart option in ccleaner, to thing was like 'start' and 'start1' but nothing in processes.... now want to make fast scan by dr.web cure it... will see....

Yep 2 viruses... butdownloader and trojan btc miner... but it is not fonded in actual folder of editor on 'c', if editior is gulty - only on a way of instalation... Some tasks that dr.web say that its viiruses.... but i dont actually know is editor made, cose i installed to much stuf after 2dfm2nd.... may be i will launch it in future to look does it make this virus tasks.

That is a trojan and it is a bad idea to ignore that.
well editor is recognized like a virus, but after i launched it new tasks didn't showed up... so atleast on my machine editor is not virus programm.

YuriTenshi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Aww, it's a crossdressing shota? That's a bummer, I'd have loved a yuri beatemup.

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
So where's @TitanAnteus with dat CG Viewer XD
I miss when he made those.
Hey this game's right up my alley.

It's a Fighter Maker 2nd game and a sprite ripper for that's already been made. I used it for the One Syota CG viewer I made. Sounds also handled well, so it's doable.
Problem is that there's a ton of girls to rip XD

That'd take a while. I'll do it if enough people want it though.

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It's a Fighter Maker 2nd game and a sprite ripper for that's already been made. I used it for the One Syota CG viewer I made. Sounds also handled well, so it's doable.

You got my vote for a CG gallery:D.

JesusJuice

Reputation score

how many do you need bro ill find them

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score

benStillerDoIt.jpg

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Jesus, y'all blew up my notifications. I'll do it.
I do feel bad that it might feel like I'm condoning piracy of this guy's game though.

My CG viewer will require kaijin1.exe be located in the same folder as the viewer's exe when it's released just as proof that you have the game in some way or form.

Don't expect it to be done anytime soon though. At least you guys have something to look forward to regarding this game. I really like the animations myself.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Sorry, but how to initiate being grabbed by the enemies? Or is that not available in easy?

edit: NVM, I get it! :D

Last edited:

rypaz

Reputation score
I've played at the full version and I think that level easy is ridiculous, it's a kind of mix between a gallery and a level "noob".
Normal level instead sometimes it's impossible, but the biggest gap is the hentai part ... I've to choose to free or climax with a button!? WTF! So I've decided to mod the game :cool:
I've learned something about using 2nd FM, but I had I had many difficulties to find it: I found only one site hosting the editor and according to virustotal.com analysis 50% of the antivirus detect it as a virus :oops:
No prob: I've created a VM (with VirtualBox) with Win10 without any network interface, and I've used the folder sharing feature of VBox to transfer file from the VM and the host, it's a suggestion if you want to use 2nd FM editor without any risk.
Finally I've created step-by-step on how I've made changes to the trial version of the game, in order to obtain an "aroused" bar and try to escape from sex attach by quickly pressing the A button. If you don't break free then the climax animation will occur, but this will kill player only if he doesn't have enough HP.
Enjoy and feel free to suggest any other mod ;).

Last edited:

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I've played at the full version and I think that level easy is ridiculous, it's a kind of mix between a gallery and a level "noob".
Normal level instead sometimes it's impossible, but the biggest gap is the hentai part ... I've to choose to free or climax with a button!? WTF! So I've decided to mod the game :cool:
I've learned something about using 2nd FM, but I had I had many difficulties to find it: I found only one site hosting the editor and according to virustotal.com analysis 50% of the antivirus detect it as a virus :oops:
No prob: I've created a VM (with VirtualBox) with Win10 without any network interface, and I've used the folder sharing feature of VBox to transfer file from the VM and the host, it's a suggestion if you want to use 2nd FM editor without any risk.
Finally I've created this guide step-by-step on how I've made changes to the trial version of the game, in order to obtain an "aroused" bar and try to escape from sex attach by quickly pressing the A button. If you don't break free then the climax animation will occur, but this will kill player only if he does not have life enough HP.
I believe easy mode is if you want to see the adult scenes. Considering it's a Fighter Maker game, creating a complex menu system with a CG viewer is pretty close to impossible.

It's also a 32 bit program so the more resources he loads into a game the more RAM he needs up to a limit. Either the game was made on a toaster, or he split the game up into parts because he wanted a unique menu for choosing the area you'll fight in.

I don't know about the actual details of modifying 2nd FM like you do, so I'm not sure about everything though. If you're already modding the game, do you think you could make a CG viewer that makes it easy to view all the animations from all 3 parts? If someone else is up to the task then I won't have too ;)

rypaz

Reputation score
I believe easy mode is if you want to see the adult scenes. Considering it's a Fighter Maker game, creating a complex menu system with a CG viewer is pretty close to impossible.

It's also a 32 bit program so the more resources he loads into a game the more RAM he needs up to a limit. Either the game was made on a toaster, or he split the game up into parts because he wanted a unique menu for choosing the area you'll fight in.

I don't know about the actual details of modifying 2nd FM like you do, so I'm not sure about everything though. If you're already modding the game, do you think you could make a CG viewer that makes it easy to view all the animations from all 3 parts? If someone else is up to the task then I won't have too ;)
Sorry, but I don't know how to make a CG viewer, it's not my purpose and I learned only how skills works and little else...

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Finally I've created step-by-step on how I've made changes to the trial version of the game, in order to obtain an "aroused" bar and try to escape from sex attach by quickly pressing the A button. If you don't break free then the climax animation will occur, but this will kill player only if he doesn't have enough HP.
I wish I knew about that sed trick before I modded the game myself. Would have saved me a lot of time.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
The stage 6 police officer girl has damage on one of her sex attacks i guess its a grab? since she also has a sex attack that does no damage.
also i can't wait for a gallery for this .

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Enjoy and feel free to suggest any other mod.
Dunno if it's possible, but something I like to see is to make the player susceptible to sex attacks even after you lose, so a game over becomes an endless rape.

rypaz

Reputation score
Dunno if it's possible, but something I like to see is to make the player susceptible to sex attacks even after you lose, so a game over becomes an endless rape.
:unsure: I think it's possible, but it's very complicated: when player's HP reach 0 , FM triggers an "end fight" routine.
To get an endless rape you have to "lock down" the player when his HP are below a certain threshold, ex.100/200. Then it needs a continue command triggered by a button, that subtracts the remaining player's HP, so the game over can happen.
Also in the "lock down" state you must avoid to damage player with sex attack or any other attack...

snakesonaplane

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Do not ask for download links for ANY reason. This includes download links to the games and translation links. This also includes asking for somebody to PM you either of the two. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 2 day ban.
He's updated the game with a gallery mode and the ability to control the enemy characters, maybe other things too. Anyone have the update?