What's new

ACT Shota [78] 体格差おねショタバトル2 女怪人vs女装戦士君 (RJ230642)

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
He's updated the game with a gallery mode and the ability to control the enemy characters, maybe other things too. Anyone have the update?
We can't share this game here. Since the game features shota, public sharing is not allowed.

And no I don't have it, so don't even ask.

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
He's updated the game with a gallery mode and the ability to control the enemy characters, maybe other things too. Anyone have the update?
I wonder if he's adding that because of the demand shown here?
It's good that it's in the official release :D

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Is the updated vers available somewhere on cat site?

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
but not everyone has the editor and then not everyone wants to put the time and effort in it to understand the editor, that being said its a good and big update since he updated the stage select alot too

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games, translation links, or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Is there no updated version anywhere? Trying the cat site to no avail :(

y0sman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I decided to take another look around after seeing the last post. I'm not 100% on the rules of naming sites, but I did manage to find it. I'm not reuploading or anything, but I can help direct towards it in pms.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Posting links is perfectly fine. It is the act of requesting links/saves/whatever that is against the rules. It's not about anti-piracy or anything like that, it's to cut out spammy lazy posts.

Last edited:

y0sman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Alright, thanks. I just wasn't too sure, due to the nature of this game. I know direct download links aren't allowed.

Edit: Alright, link to a link removed. I just wasn't aware how many links back, or hints, or whatever things need to be.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Oh it's shota, fuck me I didn't even look at the game. In that case, then no, you cannot provide links for the game or a link to a place that has a link. I'm sorry, I need to actually pat attention to what's going on outside of the immediate conversation.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
You are allowed to say you will be giving out links via PM (and the people who want the game must PM to receive it). But you can't post links of any game that has shota or loli. Only exception is a link to a store page but even then no posting pictures or even cover art of the game (provided the coverart contains loli or shota).

B

bugmenot111

So I downloaded the updated version, but when I try to play it, nothing happens.

What the fuck is going on?

Reputation score
So I downloaded the updated version, but when I try to play it, nothing happens.

What the fuck is going on?
had the same problem, i solved it by changing the folder location, apparently it was too long.
try making a copy of the folder straight into you c://

Reputation score
Still nothing. I think the file I downloaded is messed up or something.
ah bummer. well, sometimes if the file name is in jap it wont work, you can rename it or use NTLEA or local jap language. but im still a noob into this thing so maybe there are more ways, or like you said it corrupted or something.

B

bugmenot111

ah bummer. well, sometimes if the file name is in jap it wont work, you can rename it or use NTLEA or local jap language. but im still a noob into this thing so maybe there are more ways, or like you said it corrupted or something.
I keep encountering the same problem when I try downloading the game from other sources. I'm beginning to think the problem is with the game itself.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Are you getting error code 0xc0000022?

If so then its because critical windows functions are disabled by default on windows 10 or 8. Specifically the "legacy component" direct play.

I was getting error 0xc0000022 until I did this:

Open Control Panel

Click on Programs and Features.

Upper Left click "Turn Windows Features On or Off".

When the list populates find Legacy Components, you might have to scroll down.

Click the tiny PLUS to the left of Legacy Components.

There is Direct Play item in there and make sure it is CHECKED. Click OK.

You may need to reset your computer after turning the components on.

Kotsusai

Reputation score
I too was having issues with making the updated version to run, until I saw this.
had the same problem, i solved it by changing the folder location, apparently it was too long.
try making a copy of the folder straight into you c://
I then tried to, rather than moving the folders to other place, I renamed some of them(not the manual and stages folders but the ones before) with only numbers or letters and it finally worked. Hope it helps anybody else with the same issue.