What's new

ACT [ OniMasyumaro ] [ おにましゅまろ] EroSeka! ~A Schoolgirl Summoned in the Alternative World~ (RE210240) (RJ210240)

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
i think the chances might be slim, but anyone has a save for the game after clearing it? the last boss is hard to defeat by myself...

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i think the chances might be slim, but anyone has a save for the game after clearing it? the last boss is hard to defeat by myself...
I never managed to find any links so I doubt many people own the game. you'll just have to git gud :^)

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well I guess I got no choice now.
I beat the game twice even. I accidentally beat it without unzipping and lost the save, but the boss was pretty easy after you figured out the pattern.

Here is a full save:

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I like how the succubus can't do her actual job of absorbing your man-dough but still just shags you regardless.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Anyone still able to play this game? It keeps crashing during the loading screen for me or it boots into level 1 with no enemies and the game is basically just softlocked. It seems modern hardware has made this game unplayable.

Edit: I figured it out. I had to set the game to run my dedicated graphics card.

Reuploading full save from cacapost which had a dead link.

Attachments

Last edited: