Only the strongest (Athena)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Only the strongest (Athena)

Raven gave a groan as Athena loved on her, wincing a little as the amazon slipped her tongue inside her mouth, and moaning some more as she placed kisses along her neck. "Stop that..." she whined. But it was when Athena called her 'darling,' when she really started blushing with embarrassment, "Stop it!" she whispered insistently, though making no move to get away while under her captor, "I'm not... I don't want-!" she spoke half sentences in a fluster, while Athena's doting only made things worse for her, treating her like a sensual lover, and not a trash slave.

Obviously confused, and rightly so, Raven didn't seem to understand exactly why Athena captured her. As if the declaration of Raven being her wife wasn't enough. The black haired woman seemed to think that Athena was after a slave, and nothing more... While on the contrary, it was family tradition, of all amazons in fact, to hold your mate like a human would his or her beloved. To Cherish them, and grow old with them.

So, it seemed necessary that Raven needed a remedy for her blissful ignorance. Just as her mother taught her, Athena knew the cure for just about anything was the warmth of love...

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"I'm not... I don't want-!" Raven tried to spit out as Athena slipped her tongue into her mouth to cut off the woman's protest, her tongue swirling around in her mouth for several minutes, wrestling with Raven's and letting her know who had dominance in the relationship, before finally breaking off letting a trail of saliva drip back into the warrioress' mouth, before kissing her on the mouth. "You don't want what? Come on now, out with it." She taunted the raven haired woman as she reached her other hand around her and proceeded to spoon the young woman's ass and pussy, her folds dripping with sex juices. "Mmmhmm, you yourself don't even know what you want...... Or maybe you do and you just don't want to admit it........" She giggled as her other hand reached down to toy and tease her sensitive clit; flicking it, rubbing it, tweaking it; bringing her prospective wife close and closer to yet another orgasm. "You really should just stop fighting this and learn to enjoy it....... It would be better for both of us." She saids as she goes in for another wet french kiss.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Athena's continued efforts drew more consent from Raven, who soon began kissing back, even dancing with Athena's tongue as her mouth was invaded. But, after a moment of venting her sexual tension, Raven drew back suddenly, and felt she had enough courage to speak up, just as her 'master' allowed her to, "I'm not your lover!" she announced under the same tone, whispering with a desperate, yet determined expression, "You... You raped me! You hurt me! But why are you now doing..." she paused for a moment, her hips bending, and her body tensing up as she moaned from Athena's hand, running along her side, massaging around her sensitive ribs,

"Why are you treating me like this! Are you crazy!?!" she demanded in question.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Amazonian women are strong and must be tempered to withstand whatever their enemies can throw at them and refuse to break. Also, insolence needs to be punished. But after you learned your lesson, I had every intention of making you feel good and treating you as my wife and equal, Raven. The relationship between an Amazoness and her husband or wife, is both loving and tender and stern and strict. Mixing love and pleasure with discipline and control. But if you would consent to couple youself with me, and behave well I'll show you what wonderful lovers we can make." She saids as she places her hands on the woman's breasts and slowly and gently begins to massage them. she leans into her face once more and begins peppering her with kisses and chaste little licks before going in for another sensual French kiss. After a while her other hand would reach down and begin to play with her pussy, rubbing and teasing her sensitive clitoris; before sticking a finger into her pee hole. She then gently cupped the woman's face and gave a quick chaste kiss on the lips before saying, "I can show you women are much better then men at everything, including sex and love."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Moaning and blushing as Athena spoke to her of marriage and love, Raven's eyes never left Athena's, trying to take in all that she was being told. And somehow, being told to submit, while under the pretenses of love, Raven was, against her will, sexually excited by Athena's words and temptations. But, before she could come up with an answer, when Athena tried to stick her finger inside her peehole, she tensed up in pain, gripping Athena's hand by reflex, "Ow!" she yelped, pulling her hand away. "You're crazy!" she whispered, "You want me to marry you!? I will not be made to consent to such a thing! You cannot force me to love you!" she told Athena firmly.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Of course not, 'Luscious'. And I wouldn't want to force you to love me, I want a free thinking and intelligent lover, not a mindless slave...... I could get a worthless man if thats what I wanted. Men are worthless to my people and are considered inferior, they're only used for mating. This is a matriarchal society. Women are treated as goddesses, while men are pathetic housekeepers and semen providers. As I said before that was just foreplay and punishment for being insubordinate and unruly. Play nice and I'll shower you with love, affection, adoration and mind blowing physical pleasure. You DO have a choice, and I'll allow you to make it." Athena saids as she grabs a hold of Raven's other hand and pins her down to the floor sprinkling the woman with kisses, starting with her hair, going to her forehead, pecking her nose, slipping her tongue into her mouth, before kissing and licking her nose. She would then draw her tongue from shoulder to shoulder before kissing down the crevice of her bosom before licking and kissing around the breast and aureole before kissing and suckling her nipples.

She would then continue to let her mouth explore the rest of her body, kissing and licking her ribs, her flat toned, athletic stomach, licking her navel; before playing with the woman's honeypot. She would lick around the outer lips before suckling on her clitoris, and then kissing and swirling her tongue around in her flower, giving her peehole little tentative licks before suckling on her clit one final time.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Raven stared at Athena as she explained further, her plans for the future of them both, blushing and frowning at Athena's compliments. She pretended as though she was disgusted, though the red in her cheeks showed that the compliment sank in. And when Athena began licking, and kissing her anew, Raven moaned just as she did moments ago, shaking her head in mental resistance, before finally managing to snap out of it.

She grabbed Athena's head with both of the hands, lifting her off before the amazon could lick her anymore, "Stop it already! Are you going to lick me until I dissolve!?" she directed her frustration at Athena. And after a moment, she managed to regain herself, taking a deep breath before continuing, "You mean to give me a choice, after you've attacked, then violated me for your own sick pleasure?" she questioned the amazon.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Athena simply removed the woman's hands from her face and rolled over on to her back replying, "Make of that what you will. But I'm too tired to keep up this little debate. Good night." before drifting off into sleep.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Raven was silent for a moment, her movements unknown to Athena, as the amazon's eyes were closed shut, before she suddenly found Raven climbing on top of her. The nude knight quickly grabbed Athena's wrists, pulling them over her head, holding them to the ground. "How dare you dismiss me! Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you right now!"

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Athena was at first quite startled when Raven had pinned her hands over her head and climbed atop of her and threatened to kill her, before regaining her composure and smirking coldly at her once captive. "You won't. You could have tried to attack me quite sometime ago once I released you from the stocks and after we made love, but you didn't. You had ample opportunity to do so once you recovered and could have taken the chance to kill me and escape, but you allowed me to continue pleasing you instead. And now instead of killing me you are merely threatening me. Which is good. If you are to be my mate I have to insist you be strong and fearless. But my point is you've wasted your chances for freedom from the point I released you. You don't want to be released." She said mirthfully before giggling evilly.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I won't?" Raven growled, gripping Athena's neck with her hand, before pulling the amazon's own knife on her, holding it high in the air, threatening to impale Athena with it, and end her slaver's life, before lunging forward with it, just barely stopping before impaling her with it. Raven held the knife to Athena's throat, leaning in close to the amazon. "I'll cut your throat out! You monster!" she shouted, breathing heavily, waves of hot, angry air smoothing along Athena's skin as Raven only showed more hesitance. The knife was smooth, and thin, all it would take is a flick of her wrist, and Athena's life in this world would be over...

But instead, Raven only stared hatefully at her rapist...

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Although very shocked and secretly worried about Raven grabbing her knife and holding it at her throat, Athena eventually saw the apprehension in her eyes; "Do it then. You have me at your mercy. When you have someone in such a position and they are your enemy you don't glare at them, you kill them. Or maybe you're too honorable or saintly to kill in cold blood, even though I've done all of these things to you, you can't yet bring your self to end my life. Or maybe escape isn't what you want to do my pretty little knight? Perhaps though it was at first against your will, you have come to long for my pleasure and affections and love to be placed on you? Maybe you have honestly come to enjoy being with me and you don't want to leave?" She said mockingly at the black haired knight as she continued to glare down on her and hold her knife at her throat.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Raven's knuckles went white around the hilt of the knife, squeezing it so tightly, that the blood left her skin. "Shut up!" she screamed, "I would never want the love of a monster like you! You don't even know the MEANING of love! You'll NEVER understand what it means!" She pulled the knife back even further. "You cannot compare slavery and torture to love," she flashed Athena her teeth, like a beast ready to kill it's prey, "and you'll find plenty of that when you're rotting in hell!"

It seemed that Athena's life was about to end, Raven, driven by her zealous attitude, gained from her hatred of Athena, suddenly slammed downwards with blade in hand. Athena's eye's instinctively closed from the threat of the approaching weapon. But, instead of discovering what it meant to die, she heard the sound of the blade sticking in solid ground, followed by the feeling cool liquid running down her cheek.

When Athena would investigate, she'd find that she was very much still alive. Raven had on purposely missed her mark, revealing that, without a doubt, Raven could not kill her.

"... You're not worth it...." Raven whispered, before recoiling off of Athena, releasing her grip on the blade.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Athena laid there staring at the ceiling for a few moments before she finally managed to regain her composure and let out a heavy breath and sat up picking up her knife and placing it in a secure location. She thought hard about what Raven had told her before replying, "It is all my kind and people know. I believe that some of the others who had settled with men might have, the men certainly never leave their mates at the least. But I had been long mocked and ridiculed for not having completed the rites of passage. I know that I am most likely not deserving of it, but........... I would like to experience and know of true love......." She said as he goes to retrieve some simple clothes for Raven to wear and a blanket, "Therefore, I will make a proposition, If I can not discover true love and get you to love me in return, I will release you and never trouble you again. Will you allow me that chance?"

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Raven frowned, folding her arms at Athena as she made her proposition. She raised her eyebrow at the timeframe given for such a thing to occur, "A week?" Raven inquired, "You think I'll fall in love with you, after all you did to me, in just a week..? And you promise to return my stolen equipment, as well as my freedom if I don't?" Raven shook her head, closing her eyes and growling under her breath, "Fine, I'll endure you for a week." she said, as if her escape was guaranteed.

With a grudge, Raven eventually crawled back into the covers with Athena. Although, she made sure to distance herself from the amazon, laying with her back turned to her, soon drifting off into sleep, not long after the amazoness did herself...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

On the first day, Athena would show how she'd treat Raven if they were married together. Athena awoke Raven to the smell of a delicious breakfast, doting on her, and treating her as if she were a loved one. In the afternoon, Athena showed Raven about the camp, introducing her to the various married individuals, captured men and women, and having her talk with them, discussing their life as a slave. Athena would be pleased to find that Raven's opinion changed when she saw the many happy couples about, and not the helpless slaves she expected to see. And once nightfall came, Athena sat in the tent with her wife-to-be, hopefully about to speak of what occupied Raven's mind...

Raven sat, staring outside, looking at the stars above. She was thinking of something, that was for certain, and it was most likely occupied with thoughts of being Athena's wife, and living the life those other slaves had chosen to live. But, Athena knew the time drew closer for her to further prepare Raven's body for the insemination of her seed, to bend her over, and push her into yet another forceful climax, just like the night before...

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Athena would be pleased to see Raven's reaction to seeing the families in her village, seeing that they were not helpless broken slaves as originally suspected, but did not let herself lower her guard or get her hopes up to high, but was certainly happy and relieved to see that Raven's outlook of the Amazon way was changing little by little. Once the sun set and night fell upon their village, and they returned to her tent, Athena found her hopeful wife-to-be setting outside of the tent looking up into the starry sky. Upon hearing the other couples' discussions of their life as a mate/slave and finding that many of them were different then what she oriignally feared, Athena knew it had to be weighing on Raven's mind. She walked slowly up besides Raven and deciding not to push her luck sat a fair distance away from her. She awaited a few moments before softly and tentatively asking her, "So....... Uh, what.... what are you thinking about, Raven?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Raven turned her head to look at Athena out of the corner of her eye, "If you really want to know, I'm thinking about how best to kill you and escape once the time is up." she said plainly, as if talking about the weather, before turning to look at the sky once more, waving her hand at Athena in a casual manner, suggestive her previous statement was from sarcasm, "What do you think I'm thinking about? I'm wondering about those people... You said were slaves...

"What I'm wondering... Is... If they're slaves... Then why do they seem so happy?" she asked aloud, as if not expecting Athena to answer.