What's new

Onyx Oasis Court (OOC Chat)

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Onyx Oasis Court (OOC Chat)

Well it wouldn't be hard to add them to the family, since I could just switch their names for some of those I already have. Or there's always the possibility that they're free-lance ghouls.

I forget what the actual term is but when a ghoul breaks free of their domitor, usually by killing them, they can become "free-lancers". Since vitae is somewhat addicting to ghouls when they can't get their fix they'll try to take it anyway possible. Either by selling their services to another kindred or taking a kindred's vitae the hard way.

Would explain why they attacked Ember and Cinthia, since the Giovanni usually wouldn't attack the Camarilla. Or if they did they wouldn't make it so obvious it was them and let the other kindred live.

OP
Ranger Princess

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey everyone. I haven't forgotten about you! It's just I've been having a pretty bad tooth problem the past few days and it's really hard to focus on much of anything. I have an appointment to get it fixed tomorrow though, so I should be back to normal in a couple days. I hope. Anyways, just letting you know what's going on.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Did the tooth fairy treat you right?

OP
Ranger Princess

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, I guess so lol. The first couple days afterward were pretty sucky and I've been eating soup and yoghurt for like a week. I'm finally starting to feel a little better lately though.

It might sound kinda weird but I didn't really want to think about fangs while I was going through all that.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

It doesn't sound that strange though I would think that it might have been all you could think of at the time.