What's new

(OOC) DND Unchained Chat

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: (OOC) DnD: Unchained Out of Character Chat

I'd say third one, with how easily we seem to be able to get orgasmed I don't think it'll make to much of a difference whether its per turn or per orgasm. Though the NG+ Thought would probably be the largest difficulty difference and I would say to leave that out for now but keep it in mind if the games end up feeling really too easy.
Seconded.

If it feels easy just drop a fatter foe as bonus, I'm sure 5.0 encounters are adjustable.

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I do think monsters should deal less damage the more are raping them. Like the highest CR monster will deal full damage, while ever monster beyond the first only deals half, and if the combat remains easy, we can just add more of these effects.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I made my post before I had to sleep. Didn't expect that through that sleep and all of my work today, there'd be 56 more posts. Please give me a minute to read the short story that is time passage

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

You explicitly said the half-orc was a he, and yet this whole time, in my mind, I assumed it was a girl. No idea why

Anyway, yeah, way to go everyone. I hope you guys checked your postage after sending your splittings atoms. Because that's fission mailed.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Now I wish I made it a she. God damn it.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

What were we supposed to do? After Pervy fired, there really wasn't any option left besides engaging or running. Given that the goblins were supposed to poison the food and it's mealtime, there might be a chance of getting out of this.

EDIT: Right, so situation is, we have a closed portcullis that'll be a pain in the ass to lift if we don't all pitch in, take too long to burn, and he likely has something to call the minions behind the curtains. Okay, that is situation proper fucked.

Last edited:

Fmokou

Reputation score

I might’ve a plan, but someone needs to roll investigate to see if it will work. If we fail all the investigation rolls, I will just fire it off, and hope it will succeed.

Last edited:

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

I already did, you can see the sum of my knowledge up there more or less. If we rush the portcullis, we could raise it by assisting in an Athletics check (DC 20, +5 to roll per player assisting), but I wouldn't be suprised if we ended up having to deal with assailants while doing so.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

If a player assists, they add 5+Athetlics, not their roll.

Fmokou

Reputation score

Okay so here is the deal, I want Kat to open the portcullis and if she can’t have people help her until it gets raised. I will charge the big orc guy, while two other people set the curtains on fire, and try to block the entrance. I will have Gribbles sow panic in their main base. We kill the orc, and leave back to through the portcullis. Nobody will be able to follow us, and the goblins and kobolds will be too scared to help the leader. How does this sound?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm not sure we fight this. We might have a window somewhere to prevent certain things, but battle is not the immediate option.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sharing the conversation between I and Grave:

RJ: The orc Grumush seems confident, his ability to alert the whole cave nowhere in sight. Talia gathered that there's likely something behind the curtains that might behold the method of alert... But on both sides? One?
RJ: Grumash*
gravetan: That's all?
gravetan: Wait. Curtains?
gravetan: Is this a tent or someshit?
RJ: No, I think I worded it correctly
RJ: pillars on both sides holding up certains
gravetan: Hm.
RJ: In addition, the portcullis looks to have been made with heavy wood. It'd take a great amount of might to lift it. Strength Athletics DC20, aid given boosts an individual roll by 5+assisting PC's Athletics bonus.
RJ: Alternatively, firing through the portcullis might be... Troublesome. +5AC to a target if it's behind the portcullis
gravetan: Okay, wait. So he's behind a closed portcullis... In a cave.
RJ: Kobolds built it
gravetan: Wait. If there's a portcullis... What is he inside of, really? Some kind of tower or somesuch?
gravetan: Or is it just blocking off a path into another part of the cave?
gravetan: And just in case, how flammable does it all look?
RJ: He's inside of a stone room... Fire would just spark out. The portcullis would burn and collapse... After a long time. The curtains looked flamable, they'd probably burn up completely after about 18 seconds. 3 turns.

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Please god don't let it end in fire. Dear god no

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

So wait, it just takes a roll of 20 or higher to lift the portcullis? Cause I mean I do have a +5 to my STR(Athletics) roll, so if we have literally any other player that isn't a mage help thats a 50% chance we succeed in one go.

Fmokou

Reputation score

That's my plan, when you rage you even have an advantage on that roll. However, I would like it if we can figure out what is behind the curtains.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'll give zil a chance to talk it out first, then if need be we can try the gate.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

That's my plan, when you rage you even have an advantage on that roll. However, I would like it if we can figure out what is behind the curtains.
It's a wizard behind the curtains. The half-orc is just a projection.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I have so many things to say.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I have so many things to say.
Is one of them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*edit*

"So isn't it in your best interest ultimately to help us instead?" offers Laya with a smile.

(Persuasion! And screw it, I'm gonna inspire myself cus I can. Storybard is filled with DETERMINATION. 16+5+5 is 26.)
"The others don't seem to want to make this place your grave. As long as we are generous, its in your own best interest to give us a reason not to take you on."

(blegh, only 8 intimidate. Also, Xarkanas Dark blessing activates, 4 temporary hitpoints.)

Ladies and gentlemen, the worst good cop/bad cop routine ever.

*double edit*

"Look, son, I don't think you're a bad person. You made a mistake, you trusted the wrong people. You shouldn't think that you're protecting a friend here. I mean, do you know what the street value is or how much this is cut with? I'd guess this person is charging you double for half the product. This isn't a person you want to get in trouble for."

"And if you don't play ball, we'll get you on the murder charge too!"

"What the fuck, no one was murdered, I was arrested for having five ounces of pot."

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*chuckles*