What's new

OOC thread

OP
dmronny

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: OOC thread

Yeah you don't see them much during the middle of the day. The three I saw were all at night. On the plus side I do have a lot of venison in my freezer now. Apparently a lot of people don't like the taste so I was able to take two of them for meat.

Hopefully you enjoyed New Brunswick, I know I did when I visited my family there and in Nova Scotia.

Yeah everyone does need their moments, and I believe that would be the reason. It's hard to get excited about something when you just don't have the right parts to participate or understand how it would feel for that matter. Probably why the smut seems so lackluster to you girls but at least I'm trying.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No worries! I'm enjoying myself, but I can tell when I need to move things along I guess.

Anyways, I wouldn't call that smut... more like sensual vampire feeding. ;)

OP
dmronny

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

As long as your enjoying yourself, that's the important part.

You say potato, I say potato. (I guess that saying doesn't work that well on the internet, huh.)

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Wasn't too long in New Brunswick, just two nights really. Most of it was Nova Scotia and PEI.

OP
dmronny

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Well I didn't really notice a huge difference between New Brunswick and Nova Scotia. I doubt if there's much difference to PEI either, other than it being an island that is. My family is basically scattered around the border between the two provinces so I've seen plenty of both in my two visits. Granted I like pretty much anyplace where I'm near the ocean. Which makes me really wonder why I'm still living in the great plains.

Feel free to jump in whenever you want, I probably won't start the next chapter till Shrike gets back. Just give me an idea of what you want to explore or investigate and I'll think of something.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Well... PEI has red dirt. That's pretty funky.

OP
dmronny

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah I guess that would be pretty funky if you've never seen it.

OP
dmronny

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

I think were at the perfect spot to end the night and the introductory chapter. If you want to make a closing post though knock yourselves out, since Shrike should be gone for a couple more days still.

For some reason I knew Anabelle would like protecting an endangered species. I'm sure you would have preferred wolves but I don't want to overuse them. Eventually after repeated use of Animalism the bear will become more friendly and easier to control. If you want ghoul it, that's where the background points come in.
EDIT: Don't forget you get to describe your permanent haven yourself once you find one, within the constraints I've given you.

Any questions from anyone since were at the end of the introductory chapter. I feel as if I'm missing a whole bunch of knowledge I should have passed on, though I usually feel like that.

Unspent and newly gained experience.

Vezina - 3 XP
Anabelle - 3 XP
Eliza - 3 XP
Jocelyn - 6 XP

Last edited:

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Hmm... I'll do one more post tomorrow describing the basics of Anabelle's haven... I'm sure she'll slowly upgrade it a bit as time wears on.

OP
dmronny

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Nothing much, we just finished out the night is all. I'll probably get the next chapter started in the next couple days, been really busy the last few days. So I'm not ignoring anyone.

And yes you can work on and add things to your haven over time. Just because vampires don't change appearances doesn't mean their havens can't.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Not spending any XP during the night. Do I need to post a blurb about Vezina going to sleep for the day or shall I just await the post of the next dusk?

OP
dmronny

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

I just assumed you went to sleep with out much fanfare so no need to post anything. I was going to post the start of the next chapter yesterday and then today, I seem to be horribly busy the last week though. So just try to be patient and I'll get it done eventually, then we can get back to playing. Sorry.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't worry Ronny. Life comes first. Us bloodsuckers will still be here when you get back ready to have fun.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Waiting... stalking... hungry for the next time our fangs can sink into the flesh of our prey, and taste the life giving crimson essence that flows over lips and tongue.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Waiting... stalking... hungry for the next time our fangs can sink into the flesh of our prey, and taste the life giving crimson essence that flows over lips and tongue.
Sin... you just made me hot..

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I am the wolf amongst the lilies.

OP
dmronny

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Yay, I have the next 2 days off. So I should be able to post tomorrow, which is technically later today since it's just after midnight right now. Droughts suck when you work for the department of natural resources by the way.