What's new

OOC

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: OOC

Be back in 10-15 minutes, dinner with relatives.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Gator, I've been wondering for a while, but: how come you're always in invisible mode?

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Back from the weekend! *runs to post* Sorry for the wait! D:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

It just makes it to where I never know if you're on or not... :(

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

The paranoia, it burns like a million watchful eyes! :eek:

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Well if it makes you feel better, I'm no longer invisible.
^_^

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Meh, I personally don't mind the "invisible" especially if you're going to note when you get off for the night.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

I totally read 'no longer invincible'. XD Noooo, Gator, don't descend to the mortal plane, we don't want to strip you of your flashy invincibility star!

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

No no, I am still invincible. Well.... tell that to my ankle lol.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

No no, I am still invincible. Well.... tell that to my ankle lol.
You got invincible via a genie wish, didn't you (or one of those 'ruin a wish' PbP games)? And then you found out the drawback was "you can't die... but you can still feel crippling pain for the rest of your now indefinitely prolonged life".

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Like the Curse of the Black Pearl ^_^

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Looking forward to playing, although something tells me ill fuck up early and won't even make it to the second floor. XD

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

I think I'm probably going to be the first to lose actually :/, Ava has been in SO many freaking fights that I've lost count of them really.

It's like what, one guard, one vine, two slimes..., two male rapists, two scientists, one (now two) spider robots, one tank robot, one experimented on male...

Did I miss any?

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Sounds about right, though Ashly has been stuck in the same room fighting three or four different things before she has the chance to leave.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It just occurred to me to ask how counters actually work. Is it just some combination of attack rolls, or do they have to deliberately attempt to counter instead of attacking?

Jamie has fought... a freakish hamster, a man, a vine, another vine (boss), a freakish opossum, a security guard, a big robot, and 2x spiderbots (boss).

And I've had good roles except once. >.<

I mean really, the first thing to actually damage me is the big robot, and I escape to find myself in a boss fight already injured, and *then* I get my bad series of roles... first time Jamie realizes things are trying to rape her and they succeed. :(

And boy did gatorbait go all out on humiliating her: a pair of tiny robots beat her, strip her down to her underwear, cover her in oil, and stimulate her. Then once she soaks her panties, cut them off and stuff them in her mouth, just to make her realize she's literally dripping with arousal and only then rape her.

Last edited:
OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Attack rolls fall into 4 categories: "counter" (damage to aggressor), "block," "hit," and "crit hit." Obviously each field is not equal to the others in chance of happening.