What's new

Open B&B (GM-Arjay ; Grave,Zilrax,Atmo)

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Open B&B (GM-Arjay ; Grave,Zilrax,Atmo)

It seemed that it didn’t take much for Lyna to get the goblins attention, with a bit of teasing and begging, the goblin seemed to get excited rapidly. However Lyna didn’t think that the little guy would be so forceful, her eye’s tearing up as the goblin shoves her face into his crotch. Lyna’s nostrils were filled with the goblins raunchy stench, as the goblins half erected prick smeared its filth across Lyna’s face. Lyna couldn’t believe she was about to let the goblin use her mouth willingly, she felt humiliated having to please such a pathetic creature for her freedom, but so far everything went according to her plan. She obediently opens her mouth, allowing the goblins filthy cock to slide easily inside. Lyna put up no resistance as the goblin pistons inside her mouth, roughly sliding its cock against the back of Lynas throat, making her occasionally gag. Wanting to put an end to this as quickly as possible, Lyna started to roughly suck the giant cock inside her mouth, making loud slurping noises that echoes through the room. Soon the goblins prick and balls were covered with her drool, as the goblins wet balls made wet slapping noises against her chin. Whenever the goblin would pull back far enough, Lyna made sure to move her tongue across the goblins glands and over its tip, licking up all the filth and coating her tongue with it.

Sooner or later the goblin caves in to Lynas mouth, as she relentlessly keeps assaulting the cock inside her mouth in various ways. Lyna couldn’t help but getting turned on by the submissive act she was preforming, she couldn’t deny that she liked sucking this goblins cock, however that feeling only made her want to finish the goblin faster, as she wouldn’t want anyone to see her in this state. Finally the goblin seemed to reaching its limit, as he roughly shoves his cock all the way into Lynas mouth, making short but fast thrust deep inside her throat. She obediently tries her best to lick the goblins salty and sweaty balls, as she could feel the cock pulse inside her mouth. Lynas mind went hazy from the lack of oxygen, as she could feel rope after rope of cum being directly poured into her stomach, if the goblin pulled back early he would also fill her mouth, and cover her face with his seed. Lyna desperately gasp for air, after swallowing the copious amount of cum inside her mouth. ‘’You know, if you release me… I could please you a lot more, or if you want me all for yourself, you could always help me save my friends, I promise to empty your balls daily in return.” She says seductively, while opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue lewdly.

Seduction:

Last edited:

Atmo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Wiping the sweat of her face with the back of her hand, the girl sighs and sits making a W with her legs. She looks around and down, noticing her victim's dick white and sticky.

"Well, just a little..." Celeste says in a low voice, leaning forward and licking a few times.

Feeling satisfied, Celeste gets up and starts looking around for more sentries, going to the nearest girl she heard before.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lyna & Sue

Sue's sneaking was done very poorly, as she was touching her hand against a wall, touched a sharp edge of some sort, and gave a noise. This happened while she was witnessing a most lewd scene of a human girl with an eye patch giving a most passionate blowjob to a goblin. Passionate, but awkward. Still good enough for a goblin as he was grinning like a moron while she did it. Just as she made her noise, he was groaning, balls twitching, and the girl going silent as Sue heard her gulping his semen down her throat. Then, he pulled his disproportionately huge dick out of her throat, and chuckled at her request. "Help you? Heh, well..." he looked ready to say no, but hearing Sue, he gave a start of fear. "Y-yes! I help! I help! No hurt!" he begged, even reaching for a knife and cutting her free. "S-see! I-I-I reasonable! I good! You got me, me get it! Don't kill, please! I can serve! Loyal! Minion! You want minion! I'm minion!" he tried to plead by offering himself as a servant to save his own life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Celeste

With nearest girl being subjective, she goes north to find Malivre currently bent over with her arms bound and her legs forced open using rope and a square board. A single goblin was currently oblivious to Celeste as he pounded his thick cock into her folds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alia

Gimgir nodded. "Y-yes, mistress! T-the one with the penis, n-north, past the fighter human with sky hair and big boobs! B-but not bigger than yours, my mistress of bountiful body!" he bowed his head to her as if praising a goddess. "A-and the one-eyed girl south..."

Shaele

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sue is not the best if it comes to well... being silent and sneaky. Maybe it's the dark, maybe it's her lack of experience, maybe it's the long red hair shrouding her vision, or maybe all of these played a role, when she gives out a cry of the sudden pain in his left palm. She managed to stab herself with the wall.. However her face quickly distorts into a disgusted look when she saw the one-eyed girl doing her best to satisfy the small green monster.
"What on the gods..." she can't help herself, but to give voice to her thoughts. "She has to be forced...she can't do THAT... whatever she is doing..to that monster.."

She is determined that she needs to save this girl from the clutches of that goblin, so he squeezes the handle of her dagger with her right hand, and when she get's close enough she will try to stab the goblin as hard as she can to whatever body part she will be able to reach. She is by far not an expert in handling her weapon and given the fact that she is just barely in the adulthood without any real physical training, so she will just leap at the green guy seemingly randomly.

Atmo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Stealth: 7
Attack: 9

Subjeticively enough, Celeste proceeds to the next area. Noticing the sex sounds coming from somewhere, the girl curiously follow and finds... a dick. On Malivre. On both ends, actually. Celeste wanted to ask how, or why, that was possible, but there was no time to ask or think: that goblin needed a punch!

(Celeste will try to sneak and attack the goblin, from behind. Punching, unarmed damage.)

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Alia sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose as she propped herself up on her scythe. "Of course they're spread everywhere... Can't make it easy on me." She muttered irritably. "Right then. Gimgir, I'd like you to carry their stuff for a little longer if you're able. We'll start going south first, pick the one-eyed one up first and clear an escape route in case we need it. If nothing goes wrong, we can find the other two and recover them afterwards. Let's go." Having formulated a plan, she began to walk in Lyna's direction, unaware of what was happening there.

Fmokou

Reputation score

Lyna was about to burst into tears, as the goblin seemed to have no intention of letting her go, even after she tried her best pleasing the small creature. Though luckily for her, their private session was interrupted by an unknowing girl. When the cowardly goblin cut her lose, she hoped the girl didn’t see what they were doing, however after hearing the girls words, Lyna wanted to die from embarrassment, even more so when the girl clumsy lashed out at the goblin, as she now had to protect the little green bastard. Lyna swiftly got up on her feet, and grabbed the girl by the wrists, trying her best to hold her back.

''Wait, wait, wait!'' She yelled out at her savoir. ''Don’t you see he’s surrendering, and sadly enough we will need his help.'' Lyna explains with a bit of despair in her voice. ''You see, I wasn’t the only one they captured, and I have no clue where they are, or where my equipment is, and this goblin probably does. So instead of blindly moving around a cave filled with goblins, with one of us completely naked, I rather have him lead us to the other girls, and then we can decide what to do with him.'' She then turns her head towards the goblin. ''You do know where the other girls are at right?'' Lyna asked the goblin.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Celeste & Malivyre

Celeste eliminated the goblin. Malivyre suddenly found herself with a guest in the room in the form of one of her fellow captured comrades. Only she wasn't captured, but she was still naked.

Celeste, meanwhile, would find herself in the room with an erect futanari cock, and a tied up Malivyre attached to it.

Lyna and Sue

The goblin nods insistently. "I-I knows! I knows! Please, don't hurt! I take you to them! Spare me! T-they up, this way!" he said, crawling on all fours, trying to gallop away pathetically as if afraid that if he didn't move fast he'd be killed.

Alia (Now with Lyna and Sue)

"Y-yes, mistress! Gimgir is glad to serve! F-for my lovely mistress, Gimgir will carry whatever she asks until his hands bleed!" he said with devote love for the beautiful creature that owned him

They proceeded south, until Alia came across Lyna and a red haired woman she didn't know. Lyna was protecting a cowering goblin who was crawling on all fours in a panic in Alia's direction.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Malivre grimaced and cursed as she's raped, her glaring hatefully back at the beast. Her eyes widened though when Celeste snuck up and eliminated her enemy.

"You're a sight for sore eyes. Can you get my ropes off? This is pretty undignified and I've got some righteous vengeance to take. Have you seen the others?"

Right now her anger was overpowering her arousal by a fair bit.

Shaele

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

"This little green monstrosity was doing THAT with you.. whoever you are... You were crying. And now you want the HELP of IT?" - shouting at the one eyed girl, while flailing her arms to give even more gesture to her disbelief.

Just when things can't get more ridiculous, her eyes meets the second girl coming with another goblin at their feet. "Great... another one that keeps her aggressor as a friend afterwards. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!" - she is basicly shouting as hard as she can. The dagger is still in her right hand, and with the anger she grips the handle once again.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"To be fair, this one joined up after we killed all his friends earlier, and we could have used a guide." Alia shrugged, eyeing the stranger with bemusement. "Also, he kept our equipment safe after we got jumped during the night, so I believe he has proven his loyalty and usefulness. On that note, Gimgir." She briefly turned her attention to the goblin in question. "Could you help miss Lyna and give her back her gear and other belongings? We still need to find the other two and it'd be easier for us if she was back in fighting condition."

With that, the mage returned to eyeing the unknown person. "Also, could you please keep it down? In case you didn't notice, we're in a goblin cave." She stated with exasperation. "I'd prefer not to attract too much attention yet. Though more importantly... Who are you, exactly, and why are you here? I think you should realize by now this is not a safe place." Though her tone was dry and laced with sarcasm, the blonde woman was on guard. Lyna was one thing - they've found her here and saved her from a nasty fate. This one was a complete unknown, though. Likely a rogue of some sort, she assumed.

"And by the way..." She glanced at the crawling goblin that was probably raping Lyna a few moments ago. "You there. Get up." She commanded. "If you want to save your skin, I suggest you make yourself useful. We came here to find a number of jewels that were stolen not too long ago. Do you know anything about this?" Alia gestured with her scythe at him to give him a subtle reminder why disobeying with her would be a bad idea.

Fmokou

Reputation score

''It’s Lyna.'' She responds, to the girl shouting in front her. ''It’s not like I want to help the goblin, rather I want it to help us find the other girls that are trapped here.'' She sighed. ''And could you please stop shouting, last thing we need is for more of them to come.'' Lyna finishes her sentence with a exasperated sigh, hoping that her explanation would calm the girl down a little. Besides, Lyna isn’t too fond murdering a living creature, especially if it surrendered.

Luckily, it seemed that someone managed to find her, before she had to search these caverns naked, with a goblin and girl she didn’t know. ''Thank goodness, a familiar face.'' She sighed out in relief. ''Ah, don’t be too harsh on her Alia, she saved from this goblin. Her intentions seem to be pure.'' She explains, while gathering her equipment from Gimgir. ''Ah, thank you Gimgir. I’m glad that you didn’t run of with our stuff, I was worried when I saw you take our equipment away.''

To emphasis Alia’s threat, Lyna went behind the goblin and put her hands onto his shoulders. ''I would listen to her if I was you, I don’t think I could protect you from her wrath. Besides now that she is here, I no longer need you to guide me through this cave.'' Lyna whispers into the goblins ear.

Atmo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

After punching the back of the neck of the goblin, snaping his spine in four, Celeste proceeds to rescue her companion without looking to her manhood... womanhood... man/womanhood... or she would laugh to the four winds.

"Ok, ok, I'm at it..." she says while breaking the ropes with her strentgh. "Where to, now? I came here by luck..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lyna, Sue, and Alia

When Sue shouted at the top of her lungs, the obvious happened. The girls heard sounds of goblins further in reacting to her voice. Gimgir panicked, and so did the goblin they held hostage. "Y-You shouldn't have screamed!" Gimgir said in a panic, looking to and fro for an answer.

"WHO'S MAKIN' ALL DIS RUCKUS!?" came a booming voice from deeper in the cave. That everyone could hear.

Gimgir's eyes went wide. "Mi-mistress! T-the boss is coming! Y-you have to... Have to..." he waved his arms about, not sure what to do.

Meanwhile, Lyna got all her gear re-equipped.

Malivre and Celeste

"WHO'S MAKIN' ALL DIS RUCKUS!?" came a booming voice from deeper in the cave. That everyone could hear, as Malivre was set free by Celeste.

Shaele

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

She did not realize that she was shouting. It's just the weirdness of the situation that got her really upset. A moment ago she thought that this one-eyed lady had to be saved. Now they want it's agressors help. After that another woman appeared from the darkness with another goblin at her feet.
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to shout. - she takes a big deep breath to calm herself - My name is Suethleniakis Yraduel, but just call me Sue. And a moment ago I was hoping I will be able to help Lyna. - dodges the question.

She winced whe she heard the booming voice. Oh the gods... turns her head to the darkness from where the voice is seemingly coming from. I am really sorry.. whispers to the girls.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Malivre heard a cry from further in the caves. "Survey says we're going that way.," she grunts.

Unfortunately the sound of something big and upset. Likely the leader. Didn't sound like a typical goblin. An ogre perhaps? A bugbear? Either way there was no way they could fight it with just them and no equipment.

"We better regroup with the others, and fast. Cmon, let's get over there, we can decide to bail or fight once we've grouped up., grimaces Malivre, before hurrying out, going to head to regroup with whichever yelling girl that was. Didn't recognize the voice, but they didn't have any better leads right now.

Atmo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"T-that's a good idea!" says the girl, looking at the dead goblin at her side and thinking if it wouldn't be a good idea to toss it to the direction of the voice and stall the creature for a few more seconds.

Running was somehow difficult, as that slightly swollen belly limited Celeste's movements because of some unknown pain. She had heard the stories before... none with a happy ending. Maybe she could train the green aberration after it comes out from her? Maybe it was better just to ask someone to kill it after the birth.

"What's your strategy with dealing with big goblinoids?" Celeste asks Malivre, still running after her companion, in a low and worried voice. Their weapons and equipment were nowhere to be seen, yet.

Zilrax

Reputation score

"Til we have equipment? Run the hell away. I'm no pugilist. Until I get dragon hard scales or some sort of better body than this squishy thing, I'll stick to draping a lot of metal over myself and stabbing sharp metal shards into others squishy parts.," responds Malivre with a grunt.

How many of everyone was pregnant now? Was she pregnant? Guess she'd find out. It was aggravating enough to be exposed right now. Being round too? Eugh.

Fmokou

Reputation score

The booming voice startled Lyna, as she didn’t expect something that intimidating within these caverns. That didn’t sound good, she thought to herself, as she made sure she gathered all he belongings. “I think we should keep introductions short here, and get the hell out. I don’t want to fight whatever that was, with just the three of us.’’ She suggested to the other girls.

Lyna would then grab the goblin. “Stay quiet and lead us to the other two girls.” As soon, as the goblin pointed in a direction that wasn’t where to booming voice came from, she would grab his arm and let him lead the way, hoping that the other two girls would follow her. “By the way, your boss, he most definitely doesn’t sound like a goblin. Care to tell us what he is?’’ She inquires, hoping to get a bit of information about what they needed to fight.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Alia winced as she heard the loud scream from the cave, pinching the bridge of her nose to stave off the impending headache. She shot the newcomer a withering glare that practically screamed "great job you jackass", but refrained from saying anything like that out loud. "If we can't find the others quickly enough, retreat. I'd rather not end up raped again because someone did something foolish. Though I seriously hope Celeste hasn't run off to fight that thing..." She sighed, following.