What's new

Active Ophi's quest comics CYOA/Collection training game (WIP)

ophisquest

Reputation score

Hey folks! My name's Carnivate, I run a Choose-Your-Own-Adventure site called Ophi's Quest with a team of three people besides me. A completely free and lewd CYOA quest which stars you as the player posting and making the decisions for how the story goes along!

You, the players, decide the actions and questions that the main character, Ophi, will take and ask as she goes through a journey of becoming the next lewdly evil overlord of the land. But it's not all doom and gloom, there's plenty of laughs, bouncing breasts, and epic battles had with the enemies and companions Ophi gains throughout the way.

You're completely free to send in any action you want, and we'll try our best to include it, and even if it's not possible, we might even use it anyways~! All it takes is for you to comment at the bottom for what action you want Ophi to take, and by next post, we'll include yours as well as the results it entails if it is selected, lewd or otherwise! Later on down the line if we get more support, we'll also look into making a small character collection browser game to go with said CYOA, and maybe even more things down the line.

An upcoming feature as well as being able to make an account on the site and having your own followers of Ophi, you can have multiple randomly generated characters of different rarities with a lot of NSFW pics and tons of classes in a massive progression system, as well as tower resource management that can help influence the story and what Ophi, herself, can do! Completely free for everyone, of course, cause that's just how we like it!

You can check a little work in progress view of how the player's characters will be here:
(Reload the character page for different results!)

shinryu

Reputation score
right this should go on games under construction
i do like the artwork