What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Oppaiclick] おっぱいクリック Demon Princess -Demon Princess no Nakadashi Hunt デーモンプリンセスの中出しハント RE174073 RJ174073

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ174073] デーモンプリンセスの中出しハント

Rofl! I got neg repped for not translating a japanese game title properly and harassed a few times for the same reason as well. This is pretty much why I stopped giving a fck about translations
Edit* Hahaha, I rest my case...
im always happy to see sumpm translated...i mean how am i suppose to know if its translated right anyway, or anybody else that cant understand jap? :p

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Another kind message, you'll make me blush. :eek:

Rofl! I got neg repped for not translating a japanese game title properly and harassed a few times for the same reason as well. This is pretty much why I stopped giving a fck about translations
im always happy to see sumpm translated...i mean how am i suppose to know if its translated right anyway, or anybody else that cant understand jap? :p
It's not like we're getting paid for making good translations anyway, we're just doing them b/c we like to help others peoples enjoying the game (and that take a LOT of times for some games). It's the same for sharing links, it take time to keep the link up (and up to date) and share it around. And you're getting the game for free, why all the hate ? :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'll be absent for the next 3 days. Once I'm back, I'll make a full partial for the latest version of this game (quests included). ;)

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Another kind message, you'll make me blush. :eek:

It's not like we're getting paid for making good translations anyway, we're just doing them b/c we like to help others peoples enjoying the game (and that take a LOT of times for some games). It's the same for sharing links, it take time to keep the link up (and up to date) and share it around. And you're getting the game for free, why all the hate ? :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'll be absent for the next 3 days. Once I'm back, I'll make a full partial for the latest version of this game (quests included). ;)
Sorry for the dicks on here. Thank you very much for all you do for this community.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thanks for a halp transletet XD .....

there make someone ne reasonable translation and not on playing around fumbles XD

also the level up is not translated XD.

Or perhaps who Skills.rvdata2 you to network Correct without because everything.

Last edited:

spaminator

Reputation score

Edit* Hahaha, I rest my case...

The rep system on here is a joke. All it takes is someone to get some sand up their vagina and they can neg rep you for it.

Jeb!

Banned
Reputation score

thanks for a halp transletet XD .....

there make someone ne reasonable translation and not on playing around fumbles XD

also the level up is not translated XD.

Or perhaps who Skills.rvdata2 you to network Correct without because everything.
Nobody understands what the fuck you are trying to tell us.

zipetya

Reputation score

Nobody understands what the fuck you are trying to tell us.
"I would be very thankful for a -helpful- translation XD ....."
"someone please make a translation so we wouldn't have to go through lots of trial and error XD"
"also, the level up is not translated XD."
"Perhaps someone can upload the corrected Skills.rvdata2 by itself."

Granted, I *may* be a little off course and/or taking liberties, but this is my take on it at least.

Chill a little. :)

On another note, don't take those negreppers seriously Mistix, Yun-Ah. The silent majority (everyone? lol) knows how helpful you guys are, and we appreciate it very much. ;)

TitanMeteor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's up on nyaa at the moment.

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Just beat the game.

The name of this circle makes me think of the guy that makes all the good Sailor Moon doujins :)

This is probably one of the better BF games I've played in a long while.

Here's my save. It should have most if not all the scenes.

Attachments

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"I would be very thankful for a -helpful- translation XD ....."
"someone please make a translation so we wouldn't have to go through lots of trial and error XD"
"also, the level up is not translated XD."
"Perhaps someone can upload the corrected Skills.rvdata2 by itself."

Granted, I *may* be a little off course and/or taking liberties, but this is my take on it at least.

Chill a little.

On another note, don't take those negreppers seriously Mistix, Yun-Ah. The silent majority (everyone? lol) knows how helpful you guys are, and we appreciate it very much.
Many thanks.^^

was also angry because he then destroyed with beautiful Hentai game and us his translation of forces without us Wenig to let the election.

Hope still was making ne reasonable Translation.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This is probably one of the better BF games I've played in a long while.
Second that.

When you level up, What does each of the stat do?

It is most unfortunate that Yun-Ah and Mistix are getting trolled, but I will speak for most of us that you two and all the other translators definitely have our support. :)

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Second that.

When you level up, What does each of the stat do?

It is most unfortunate that Yun-Ah and Mistix are getting trolled, but I will speak for most of us that you two and all the other translators definitely have our support. :)
Health and Eros (MP/SP substitute) is self-explanatory, but TBH one point per "level-up" is not enough.
Caress and Sex most likely increase "damage" dealt by respective attacks.
Endurance and Quickness - have no idea, but they're probably something like Caress and Sex defense.
Sex knowledge - not sure, maybe it was just coincidence, but I think some of the sex attacks were unlocked after raising this stat.
Familiarity - required by some quests - IIRC, highest required was around 50-60.
Crappy as it is, maybe you'll find it helpful ;).

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Health and Eros (MP/SP substitute) is self-explanatory, but TBH one point per "level-up" is not enough.
Caress and Sex most likely increase "damage" dealt by respective attacks.
Endurance and Quickness - have no idea, but they're probably something like Caress and Sex defense.
Sex knowledge - not sure, maybe it was just coincidence, but I think some of the sex attacks were unlocked after raising this stat.
Familiarity - required by some quests - IIRC, highest required was around 50-60.
Crappy as it is, maybe you'll find it helpful ;).
Perfect, thanks. It is most definitely helpful! Good to know about the familiarity stat, as I was only putting points in sex knowledge.

Mikufan39

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Restore the default skill file, apparently the translated one cut out the animations. I'll have to check it out but I'm quite busy atm. :eek:
I hope you have the time for Fix the Skill translation for Animations :)
Because this game is nice! :D
Thanks!

xbulzeebx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I managed to unlock all the scenes. Took like 3 or 4 days. I enjoyed the game.

Here's my save.

Attachments

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how beautiful that you will be here disappointed in you and you blaspheme we have all the rain.

Yun-Ah

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The angriest people crawling out of the woodwork in consequence of this thread. I died laughing.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just started picking this up again, but notice he is giving away an old game he created (?) in his blog to celebrate golden week. Maybe someone with higher level in moon runes can explain :p