What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [Orange Piece] Fluorite (RJ240770)

Avecerno

Reputation score
ゲーム9 紹介画像1.jpg

JP DLsite:

Trial:

Description:
A childhood friends turned couple (Alan and Lelia) are planning to start living together in a new town. They decide to take the ferry, however due to sudden work, Alan is not able to go together with Lelia and sends her ahead to scout and prepare. Lelia ends up staying in an inn and meets her neighbour Fill, whom she finds very cowardly, wishy-washy and unreliable. Rejecting his help in guiding her, she marches out herself to the town.
She sees a statue of a knight in the middle of town and ends up breaking it, causing her to be cursed with experiencing lust whenever she sees the first person she saw after being cursed: Fill. To break the curse she has to destroy four similar looking statues in other parts of the region. This is the story about Fill and Lelia's adventure in trying to solve her "horny" problem.

Release Date:
22nd December 2018

Gameplay:
Standard RPG Maker gameplay. Though you shouldn't expect much out of it. You level up using Mana that you gain from defeating monsters. You also cannot buy items from shop but have to synthesize using parts of items you find in area/from monsters. Two modes exist: Easy mode which gives you lots of Mana from beginning allowing you to level up and gain skills early on and Normal mode which makes you start from Level 1.

Controls:
Standard RPG Maker controls. You can also use mouse to interact with the game.

Fetishes:
Female MC, Netorare, Netori, Tsundere, Immoral, Fantasy, Big breasts

Thoughts:
I finished it an hour ago and I really enjoyed it. Took me around 6-7 hours.
While this is a NTR, the only partner is FIll.
It feels more like a wholesome story that could exist without NTR. You have a tsundere FMC and a weak guy who gets better as the story goes. Her view towards him change as the story progresses.
This is the first Orange Piece RPG I have played. I do have Violette too but I have yet to start it. I was also thinking of translating this but this would be my first project and I don't want to take more than I can handle.
I would recommend this to even people who dislike NTR.

Last edited:

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
can you help me how do you get the trees see pic Capture.PNG also i can't go to the second area when exiting the town she is saying see pic

Attachments

Reputation score
I like this game a stuck up tsundere protagonist cheating with a coward weak netori guy because of how the horny curse is used here. Perfect combination. I hope for more similar fantasy (curses) NTR hentai games like this.

Last edited:
OP
Avecerno

Avecerno

Reputation score
can you help me how do you get the trees see pic also i can't go to the second area when exiting the town she is saying see pic
I don't remember how/if I did it but most of the stuff that are present outside except for quest items are common items, easily available. The tree in your pic doesn't provide a unique item needed for quest iirc, so you can skip it if you are not able to get to it.

For second pic, first you have to get the wood from the special tree (not the one in your pic). Then create item using mix from menu. The item you have to create is the lamp iirc and that items is present at the very end of the list.
You can see the item here:

I like this game a stuck up tsundere protagonist cheating with a coward weak netori guy because of how the horny curse is used here. Perfect combination. I hope for more similar fantasy (curses) NTR hentai games like this.
I loved it also because the guy is earnest and not only he improves personally, but also
when you can recruit him in your party, it is sweet.
This is one of the cases where you can feel bad for the original guy but it is not like the one who is getting the girl in the end is a bad person.

Last edited:

Macute

Reputation score
So after I beat the Robot(?) its the end? It says ta i should go back to the Robot location but when i go there i find Fill in a unreachable spot Sem título.jpg

OP
Avecerno

Avecerno

Reputation score
It looks like a bug? It didn't happen with me. Try going back to town from selecting that item from "Important Items" menu.

hunterx2210

Reputation score
What exactly after beating all of the monster, she click something and i don't really know what to do next
I'm suppose it said make some medicien but which one???
2.JPG
I'm guessing to make this potion right? but for some reason maybe a bug i'm lack of item to make
2.JPG

If possible, i don't care much can you help me walkthrough this? or share a save file?

Last edited:

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm gonna do a partial maybe. Saw this new tool called Translator ++ on the Translations forum. Should be easy. DLing it now.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
What you talking about? This is suppose to be an NTR game, without the NTR, what's the point? Too bad the fag who fucks her is such a turn off to me.

You are right in that a fag like Fill is more suited for a wish-fulfillment game but that's not what the author wanted the game to be about. For those looking for wish-fulfillment, you can still look at this as netori. Fill is decent enough looking to fit the role of audience avatar. He's a fag but that might actually make him more identifiable to some of you, as he's pretty much the old harem protagonist archetype.

Sure, looking at it as netori is the most hypocritical disgusting type of wish-fulfillment there is but it might be right up the alley of some of you guys.

Birollau

Lurker
Reputation score
What exactly after beating all of the monster, she click something and i don't really know what to do next
I'm suppose it said make some medicien but which one???
View attachment 18794
I'm guessing to make this potion right? but for some reason maybe a bug i'm lack of item to make
View attachment 18795

If possible, i don't care much can you help me walkthrough this? or share a save file?
First and second ingredient drop from 3rd and 4th dungeon. Third drops from the ghosts in the second

Last edited:

rou123

Reputation score
What you talking about? This is suppose to be an NTR game, without the NTR, what's the point? Too bad the fag who fucks her is such a turn off to me.

You are right in that a fag like Fill is more suited for a wish-fulfillment game but that's not what the author wanted the game to be about. For those looking for wish-fulfillment, you can still look at this as netori. Fill is decent enough looking to fit the role of audience avatar. He's a fag but that might actually make him more identifiable to some of you, as he's pretty much the old harem protagonist archetype.

Sure, looking at it as netori is the most hypocritical disgusting type of wish-fulfillment there is but it might be right up the alley of some of you guys.
lol, why is he a fag, main heroine accidentally got cursed and he was the first guy that she saw so he got involved in it not really because he wanted, imo this is more of a corruption centered story than ntr

well, I've been playing around with translation, and translated 5 scenes out of 31 at this point in time, if you wanna help, you can try translating ones I havent translated yet, atm I've done scenes from 1 to 4, first s*x scene with condom, and scene where he fucks her while on the phone, I also tapped last 31st scene, prelast scene where she finally gives in and some other scenes, although it's only partial translation, this takes way more time than I thought it'd and I am only doing this when I feel like it

also I am not going to translate gameplay events, because they are too boring for me and honestly not really needed, there is no merit in doing full translation is there

kot5606

Reputation score
Does anyone have the save for this game [RPG] [оранжевый кусок] Виолетта Вер.1.00?please throw off