Status
Not open for further replies.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Orchrios

Jack pays for his meal then nods to Bell. "Alright, here we go then."

They would walk for a good six or seven minutes before coming to a two story building with a sign that read "O'NEILL'S ARMS". Jack opened the door for her, taking down the sign he had placed earlier. "Here we are, this is the shop."

He was off to the side, holding the door open for her if she wanted to come in.

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

((I'll leave the exact item up to you, Shrike.))

When they got to the shop, Bell would notice that something of hers was missing. Both could hear what sounded like faint maniacally laughter in the distance.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

((Well jeez, make me run an imaginary inventory why dontcha? :) ))

Bell was about to walk in as she reached a hand up to rub the back of her neck, and realized her necklace had gone missing! She looks on the ground, hoping to spot it, when she hears the laughter, and goes pale. "He, stole my necklace, that joker guy stole my necklace! Did you see him?" She asks, as Jack notices it's lack of presence. It was a white oval of what looked like bone, with a small symbol carved into it, hung on a simple brown leather tie that rested it right where her cleavage began.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jack froze in place, true worry creeping into his body. "Um, Bell... If he stole it then answer me this. How the hell did he get it off of you without us seeing him do it or his touching you?"

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"So you didn't see him either? I don't know how, its a simple leather piece tied together, it isn't even meant to be undone, just lifted over my head to be removed." She says, still pale and starting to shake a little. "There were some people about, but nobody should have been able to steal it off me, and it's never fallen off before... Should we try and find him?"

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jack probably couldn't tell...But Bell would be able to tell that the laughter seems to be coming from the direction of the Museum District.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jack hesitated for a moment then shook his head. "No, if he did somehow manage to remove it off your person without anyone seeing it, nor you feeling it then chances are even if we did find him, there wouldn't be much we could do about it. I think, perhaps in a tiny bit, we may need to pay another visit to the Shirashi residence we just came from."

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Out of the corners of their eyes, both Bell and Jack would see a prancing around in the alleyways...carrying Bell's necklace.

((Sorry, but for plot purposes...The pair can't leave Orchrios yet.))

Last edited:

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

((Wasn't planning on it, the necklace is a replica of one I myself lost and would do almost anything to get back))

Bell whips her head around to stare at the figure, "the bastard, he's taunting us..." She says, her voice full of spite. "Keep an eye on him, I'm going to try some of you're wares..." She says, striding into his shop before he could say anything, coming out a moment later with, surprisingly, a pair of tonfa. "I'm going to beat the everliving piss out of him, do you need anything or are we ready to go after him?" She asks in that same dark tone.

Last edited:

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Joyous, now he wants to taunt us?"

Jack let out a sigh then muttered, "I wonder if he'll be taunting when I blast his face off from afar?"

He then heads into the back room, metal clanging noises audible to Bell.

((Didn't say I was having him leave yet, simply suggesting they talk to Shirashi before trying to follow the Joker. Course now, Jack's a little peeved.))

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

((Just wanted to make sure.))

Last edited:

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"Hurry up in there, I think he's getting ready to prance off." Bell shouts into the store, her anger reaching the boiling point as she forces herself to stand there while this white-suited maniac runs around with her favourite necklace.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The only answer Bell got at first was the sound of what would seem to be a bullet being slapped into a gun. Then Jack came out with a large looking hunting rifle, a scope wired to the top of it, most likely one he'd just put on. A dart of some kind was in his other hand as he sighted. "Got to love Sleep darts, unless your the one to get hit by them," and then fired.

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Something seemed to deflect the dart, as the figure left, heading towards the Museum District. The way it always seemed to stay in view made things seem like it wasn't that good at fleeing.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"A gun?" Was all Bell managed to say before Jack fired, making her jump. Seeing it go wide, and the maniac start to make a break for it, she started to chase after the man in white. "Come on, we're going to lose him!"

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jack paused long enough to grab his keys, and something else from under the counter, then closed the door and ran off behind Bell.

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Eventually, the mad chase ended in one of the exhibits on human entertainment. They found the white-clad man standing in part of a reproduced, fictitious castle. It was near a clocktower's face.

The man himself was watching them, as if he'd been waiting for them there. He seemed to be almost singing... "Persona, Persona, can't do anything without a Persona!"

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Bell ran at the man with the borrowed tonfas, almost blind with rage after being toyed with all the way there. Hearing the sing-song teasing melody was the last straw.

"Give me back my necklace!" She yells, reaching him and taking a swing.

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The man seems to simply shift to a different spot in the 'room'. "Nope, not like that...Can't summon a Persona, can you?"

Depending on how much control Jack has at the moment, he might notice that the shadows seem to be moving slightly.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jack did notice it, but didn't know what to make of it, filing it away for later usage. "Should have brought a grenade."

He moves slightly, turning to the clown man. "OK Jokester, what the hell do you want?"

Status
Not open for further replies.