OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Orchrios

Nothing happens, and the group reaches the apartment building without incident.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"Alright, well it's getting late, I'm going to bed." Bell says wearily. "Good night, boys."

She heads up the stairs with a wave, reaching her room and collapsing on her bed, asleep quickly.

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anthony turned to face Jack. "There haven't been any signs of further activity, so it'll be safe enough for you to head back." That said, he turned and headed back to his own apartment.

Not too long after Bell fell asleep, it would seem to her as if she were standing just inside the door of some kind of lounge, almost like one that would be found on a cruise ship. The walls were covered in blue, and seemed to be velvet. Directly in front of her was a table, with a booth-like seat on the opposite side from her. Sitting in it was . He was leaning forward, and was resting his hands on a cane. "Welcome to the Velvet Room, my dear young lady."

Last edited:

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jack nods to Anthony, then heads back home. Once there he finishes off the meal he had earlier, then headed to bed, falling asleep soon after laying down.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Bell looked around the room in wonder, even going so far as to run a hand along the wall before the creepy-looking man spoke up.

"Oh, hi there..." She says slowly, starting as she first looked at him, but hiding her surprise at his features better after that. "Am I still dreaming?"

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The man nodded. "Precisely. This place exists between dream and reality, mind and matter. You are still fast asleep in the real world. This visit of yours is merely a dream."

He pauses, then gestures towards a chair sitting across the table from him.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Bell nods, walking over and taking the seat offered her. "I think I understand, but if it was as simple as dreaming, why would Anthony not know how to get here from Orchrios? He made it sound like it was a physical place, and you couldn't just go to it from wherever you wanted..."

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The man nodded. "It may take some time to fully comprehend, but it is possible to find doors leading to here in the waking world. Those doors are the most common means of entering this place. My name is Igor."

Last edited:

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"Um, alrighty. Oh, and I'm Bell. Nice to meet you..."

She says nothing for a long moment, looking all around the room as is she was waiting for something to happen. Nothing does, and with a long sigh she turned back to Igor. "Alright, why am I here?"

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Igor speaks again, "By order of Master Philemon, you were invited here. Henceforth, you shall be welcome here, in the Velvet Room. I'm very happy to make your acquaintance."

When Bell asks her question, he again responds, "This room is where the new forms of the heart are awakened...New Persona forms. A Persona is a manifestation of your psyche. It is a facet of your personality that surfaces as your react to external stimuli. You can think of it as a mask you wear while you brave many hardships."

Last edited:

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"So, it's like a split personality then?" Bell asks, not quite comprehending yet. "Can you show me, perhaps?"

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Igor shook his head. "I'm afraid that I can not. If you don't understand yet...That is fine, for now. Please, hold on to this."

He gestures, and a key appears just above Bell's hand. "Now then, time marches on in your world. I shouldn't keep you here any longer. Soon, you shall come here of your own accord. Until then, farewell."

With that, Bell awoke, with a strange key resting in her hand.

Shortly after Bell woke, Jack would find himself standing in the same room, facing the odd-looking man. "Welcome to the Velvet Room, my dear young man."

Last edited:

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Bell shoots upright in bed, grasping the key in a clenched hand and staring around. After she calms again, she puts a hand to her temple as she checks the time. "Still too early..." She says drowsily, placing the key on the nightstand and falling back to sleep quickly.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jack was looking around until he heard the voice behind him. Turning casually he waved. "Oh hey there, I've heard of this place. So... who are you may I ask, and how did I get here?"

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The man responded. "My name is Igor. By order of Master Philemon, you were invited here. Henceforth, you shall be welcome here, in the Velvet Room."

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jack nodded slowly. "Ah, I see. Anthony mentioned this room earlier, but said it could be tricky to get in to. My guess is I didn't come here of my own accord, at least this time anyway, since I would have had no idea how to get here. Master Philemon you said? Well, forgive me if I'm wrong Igor, but if that is the case my guess is it's going to have something to do with what he was mentioning about earlier with persona's and all? Oh, and thanks for the invite, nice place here, though... where exactly is this place located anyway?

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The man nodded. "Precisely. This place exists between dream and reality, mind and matter. You are still fast asleep in the real world. This visit of yours is merely a dream."

He continued, "A Persona is a manifestation of your psyche. It is a facet of your personality that surfaces as your react to external stimuli. You can think of it as a mask you wear while you brave many hardships."

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"So it's a dream, but still as real as my own body is. Interesting, this opens up a ton of theories here, none of which I can readily explain."

He stopped at the next words, his mental wheels turning to grasp that before a sudden thought, one that was absolutely rediculous but seemed to fit popeed into his head. "So in a way these... persona's are something of a cross between having another personality and... what's the right word... I suppose a summoned entity is the best way to describe it? No idea if you'd even know what I'm talking about, but if you know anything about Shadow Hearts, sort of like that is my guess, but only one 'summon' instead of... I forgot how many he had, but it was more than one."

Status
Not open for further replies.