What's new

Orchrios - Old Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Orchrios

"I like velvet." Bell says, striding into the room with a smile. "Thought I heard voices. Seriously though, how are you feeling? Do you need anything?"

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Food, eventually. Though I probably ought to go back to Avarras and change out of my hunting clothes."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"Well I don't know what Jack here has in his fridge, but I still have half a plate of popcorn chicken that I probably won't eat, you're welcome to take them with you and munch them on the way back if you're planning on leaving right away." She says, looking him up and down for a second. "You feeling alright to travel? You still look kind of out of it."

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I'll be fine enough to travel. I always look worse than I really am, when I'm recovering from a random draw like that."

((Last for the night. Will edit more in tomorrow, if the storm has past.))

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

((I got three words for ya wolf: Surge Protector Powerbars. I swear by them, saved my oblivious ass more times than I can remember ;) ))

Bell's smile all but disappears. "Good, then you're well enough to start answering questions. Let's start with what went on after we blacked out."

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jack listened in, but in the meantime opened his fridge to reveal quite a wide selection in there to choose from, and then the freezer had even more.

((Feel free to find w/e you want in there.))

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

((Surge Protectors won't help if it hits the phone line and fries your router and modem.))

"Shortly after you two left, we picked up that there was something about to happen, so I'd changed and headed into town to find out what. Managed to trace the squidgy feeling to here, and got in right as you two were getting knocked down. I used a special ability of mine that's related to the Personas, and tried to call in a more powerful one than I should be able to summon...It worked. About as soon as I did that, freak dropped what he'd been holding and fled. After the Shadows, those creatures he'd called in, were dealt with, I picked up what he'd dropped. It was the necklace I'd seen you with earlier, which is why I handed it to you when you came to, which wasn't too long after I picked it up."

Anthony stops, thinking. He then adds, "Wait...I think I might know of a way to find a doorway that leads to the Velvet Room..."

Last edited:

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"Yeah, thanks for that, we really weren't out for that long then, were we?" Bell says, a hand subconsciously reaching up while she was talking and playing with her pendant for a moment before letting go and having the hand drop back to her side. "You can? Is there some pattern to how they appear?"

Last edited:
OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Not really," Anthony thought for a moment. "Only about half the length of an '80s song, at most."

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Further response from Anthony was temporarily stopped by him grabbing a quick sandwich to eat. Once he finished, he asked, "Well, was there anything else you wanted to ask about?"

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"There was one more thing."Bell said. "Both you and Philemon mentioned masks when talking about the Personas, what is all that about?"

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Yeah...Kind of difficult to explain simply...The best I can use is for an explanation is to say that the Personas are facets of your own personality," Anthony shrugged.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"Alright, I guess that's enough questions for now." Bell says before checking the time on her wristband. "Its getting kind of late, what should we do?"

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anthony stands up. "I'm going to make a quick stop by Avarras, then head home." He then moved towards the exit.

Last edited:

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"Sounds good." Bell says. "I'll come with you. Can't rightly expect a lady like me to walk home alone, can you?"

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anthony nodded, then left, headed for Avarras. The trip there was quick, only stopping long enough for a quick change of the black outfit for the brown, and a quick collection of the guitar bag. One thing that Bell would notice was that he was watching the surrounding.

((Didn't figure that just an outfit change was going to be enough to warrant a thread change. Plus it'll speed things up to the next small event that needs to take place.))

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

((no argument here))

"You're still worried about that maniac in white, aren't you?" Bell asks, noticing his weariness. "...Me too..."

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anthony shook his head. "No, he wouldn't have the ability to do anything yet. Hasn't had enough time to recover. I'm more concerned that there could be others around." After a moment... "I'm not seeing, or feeling, any, though. Still, caution never hurt."

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jack too decided to go with them. "I can use the walk, and the time to explore the other areas of town."

He closed up quickly before catching up to them, also seemingly somewhat tensed up.

"Just how many more of his kind are there?"

Status
Not open for further replies.