What's new

ADV RPG Maker [ Ore Teki Shikou ] [ 俺的嗜好 ] Beach Mama and My Nuki Nuki Summer Vacation ~ Mamashota RPG / ★渚ママとボクのヌキヌキなつやすみ~ママシ○タRPG★ RE175655 RJ175655

pervin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: RJ175655 ★渚ママとボクのヌキヌキなつやすみ~ママシ○タRPG★ Nagisa Mama

Help! In battle i can't see the ability scenes anymore, all i see is a bunch of rpg lines of text saying how much damage i did! How can you fix this? Also can anyone tell me. what are the config switches? Thanks!

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

you have switched it off in item menu by pressing red round thingy witch looks like red button with yellow outline

pervin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

you have switched it off in item menu by pressing red round thingy witch looks like red button with yellow outline
What is the option number, and what do the other on/off options do?

autizboyz

Reputation score

So is there any purpose/story in this game? This game is too open world there are no indication to go where to progress lol.
I already buy the house and furniture, what to do next from here?

Last edited:

pervin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So is there any purpose/story in this game? This game is too open world there are no indication to go where to progress lol.
I already buy the house and furniture, what to do next from here?
Do what you want and imagine you are on a trip with your sexy mama! :)

autizboyz

Reputation score

Do what you want and imagine you are on a trip with your sexy mama! :)
That is not what im asking, The dev previous game have story or something like that. And im wondering if this game have it too.

Reginald67

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How does one apply the partial? I opened it and it added a Font folder but it didn't seem to do anything?

Also damn, does anyone else find the game really loud? Shame there's no options for the sounds.

pervin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That is not what im asking, The dev previous game have story or something like that. And im wondering if this game have it too.
Well it has main quests like the house and side quests.The main story however i think is related to the Shinto temple and the island to the north.I still have a lot to explore and do.The game has a MMORPG feeling to it and i like that verry much.
Anyone knows how to turn the battle CG back on?

pervin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How does one apply the partial? I opened it and it added a Font folder but it didn't seem to do anything?

Also damn, does anyone else find the game really loud? Shame there's no options for the sounds.

Use the ALL Decrypter program, unpack the rgss3 file, copy the content in the game directory, overwrite the Data folder with the one in the partial folder, delete the rgss file and start the game! I'm sure there is a guide with link here on the site but i just can't find it now!

Reginald67

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Use the ALL Decrypter program, unpack the rgss3 file, copy the content in the game directory, overwrite the Data folder with the one in the partial folder, delete the rgss file and start the game! I'm sure there is a guide with link here on the site but i just can't find it now!
Ah thanks a bunch, been so long since I actually played a game rather than just extract the CG...

This game seems awesome so far kinda prefer the open world style myself. So much to do and you don't have to understand where you're going in a linear fashion, it's like finding pieces to a jigsaw kind of.

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

you don't need to equip those, just go to the person or the area required the costumes

How can I obtain 慈愛のミルク (Milk of affection) Ero-technique?
Need that skill for the large tree resurrection :(
Someone answered this awhile back in the posts. You need two dirty panties while you give milk to your son at the maternity center.

Hikaru III

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Someone answered this awhile back in the posts. You need two dirty panties while you give milk to your son at the maternity center.
Well, I finished the quest yesterday, the dev already put the document hint in folder game and I checked it :p

got the normal ending, I'm in post-game right now

pervin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, I finished the quest yesterday, the dev already put the document hint in folder game and I checked it :p

got the normal ending, I'm in post-game right now
Good work m8, tell us what you find!

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In regards to the three on/off options, the first one is to turn your standing portrait on or off, and the second option is to turn battle cut-ins on or off. I didn't try to translate the third option, but it was off for me, I turned it on so I'll see if I can figure out what it was.

pervin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In regards to the three on/off options, the first one is to turn your standing portrait on or off, and the second option is to turn battle cut-ins on or off. I didn't try to translate the third option, but it was off for me, I turned it on so I'll see if I can figure out what it was.
Thanks m8!

pervin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Any ideas about the knight roaming the forest near the shop?

Also, how do you rescue the girl at the beach? When i try to start a fight with the costumed guy on the bridge he just ignores me!

pervin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Other unsolved things, the washing machine in the house, the sake at the table, and the men in the fields! Any ideeas how to unlock the said events?

reije

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

have just 1 ending? i did all events and only have the normal ending :(

pervin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

have just 1 ending? i did all events and only have the normal ending :(
I heard there are more! Congratz on your ending! Have some hints for me? Thanks!

pervin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I still don't know how to become a teacher, i cleared the school area, did the warehouse event, and I have the nurse uniform.Am I missing something?