What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR Loli [おれんジル ] とらぶるファンタジー (RJ241884)

iDarkEden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Tags: LOLI , NTR, Tsundere, Sister

NO DL LINKS HERE DUE TO LOLI

JP:
EN: N/A

Gameplay:

Typical RPGmaker game turn based combat with Reto from To-Love Ru as your main protangonist. There seems to be a lot of grinding in this game as I had to basically start from zero money with basic spear from chest at top floor on top right side. Earn money and xp by defeating enemies near the castle area then heal your self at top floor by talking to the maid at bottom right side. Also spend your money at first floor to get better weapon and brace that gives you 10% HP of your max health. So far I haven' been able to progress in the game due to my lack of knowledge of Japanese, currently there's old man in the forest area that's blocking the path (visit the single tree in middle of the forest at the south). There's guards blocking both the bridge and the underwater cave, and north cave is also not accessible.

Controls:

RPGMaker Controls
Z: Confirm
X: No/Menu
Ctrl: Skip text
Arrow keys for movement and menu navigation

Lore description from dlsite:

Hero who had sent a peaceful day-to-day from being summoned to suddenly different world.
I was trying to revive the devil that has been sealed long ago in summoned world.
And a man claiming to be the Minister of summoned castle became king of this country, to subdue the demon king
asked want.
Wearing a St. tool transmitted to this world, it was about to begin the journey to the emergency Satan subdue.

EDIT:
you need to kill slimes and collect 10 yellow items from them.

Last edited:

demonicfang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Game really is super grindy. The enemies really don't give much experience or money, and healing items cost a lot.

After the town where you find Mikan, there is a small island in the middle of the lake. A single succubus is the only monster that will spawn there, it gives 400 exp and 200 gold. Its a decent place to grind early on, though it does do a decent amount of damage. Groups of monsters in the area give like ~200

Attachments

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I got surprised this game was 1.20 GB, apparently is voiced, no wonder why the size of it

demonicfang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah it is voiced. I think they actually did fairly good job with the voices too (well at least Mikan, Yami, Haruna and Kyouko not so much with Yui)

Lefu

Reputation score
Please add the NTR tag, the author confirmed on twitter that it has NTR and I already saw one scene*

Last edited:

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There is even NTR is this game? Really!? I dind't see anywhere!! :unsure:

Lefu

Reputation score
Ah I didn't see NTR tag, added and thx
Yeah it doesn't show up on DLSite

There is even NTR is this game? Really!? I dind't see anywhere!! :unsure:
I've been following this author's works for years and his doujins almost always have NTR on it, that's why I asked him directly on twitter to see if the game had any, before the game was launched

All you have to do is lose on the scenes after a big "Danger" warning (as far as I can see), don't do like me and try to lose on every type of enemy

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've been following this author's works for years and his doujins almost always have NTR on it, that's why I asked him directly on twitter to see if the game had any, before the game was launched

All you have to do is lose on the scenes after a big "Danger" warning (as far as I can see), don't do like me and try to lose on every type of enemy
Does the first choice when you begin the game has something do with that? Or that is nothing important?

demonicfang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does the first choice when you begin the game has something do with that? Or that is nothing important?
I just checked the first choice of the game again, and that is the option for seeing those scenes. The default option (top) is to not view them.

Sadly I don't think there's any way to change it once you're in the game.

etigoya has a complete save uploaded on his save collection!

Lefu

Reputation score
Yes the second option enables rape scenes

Regarding the scene:
You will find the first scene when you're going to the crystal that transfers to the other continent, while you're talking to Saruyama he will ask to Kotegawa if she wants to be his woman, that's an indicator of who's going to be raped when you lose, so far I'm on the second scene (i'm playing it very slowly) and he talked to other female and he raped her as well so I guess that there will be at least 4 NTR scenes

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looked alright until the CG's were recycled.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Please add the NTR tag, the author confirmed on twitter that it has NTR and I already saw one scene*
Makes sense, To Love Ru hentai just wouldn't be To Love Ru hentai without the NTR, it's pretty much the ONLY good thing about the series. Unfortunately, I couldn't care less about that Saruyama guy, it's either the principal or nothing.

Lefu

Reputation score
Makes sense, To Love Ru hentai just wouldn't be To Love Ru hentai without the NTR, it's pretty much the ONLY good thing about the series. Unfortunately, I couldn't care less about that Saruyama guy, it's either the principal or nothing.
Altough I really loved some doujins with the principal, I would change all of them for Saruyama as the NTRer since I don't like Fat/Old Guy Netorare and because I think that the 'betrayal feeling' is higher when the best friend is the one doing the NTR, it feels more personal and I can insert myself in both Rito and Saruyama roles thanks to that

And as for To Love Ru hentai without NTR I respectfully disagree, Mikan, Yami and Momo (and to an extent Nana and Momioka) are all excellent vanilla material, altough I do agree that it's one of the series with more NTR doujins (right behind SAO)

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Anyone know where do i go after Mikan's fight? The fire wouldn't go away.

OP
iDarkEden

iDarkEden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know where do i go after Mikan's fight? The fire wouldn't go away.
Go back to the forest where u found Haruna (First girl) there's further path beyond where you found her and you'll fight a boss after you open the last chest in there.

zero130

Reputation score
second choice when begin game is enable NTR scene right?
someone have trick of something to fast pass event.(i take a long time to get Haruna T T)
i want someone can give me save.

KillerDxD

Reputation score
second choice when begin game is enable NTR scene right?
someone have trick of something to fast pass event.(i take a long time to get Haruna T T)
i want someone can give me save.
Feel like you can ctrl to skip the text, did that during half the h-scenes.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Man, this is one grindy mothereffer of a game. You know, one in which you get an annoying amount of random encounters, and you are expected to actually kill'em all, since the jump in difficulty for the minibosses and bosses needs you to have all that experience and gold (for equipment and potions) to actually have a chance. At least until LV30 or so.; then you get sort of OP (but that is waaaay down the line)...
One of the version-ups actually has something to do with game-balancing improvenements (I only have v1.00, shockingly! lol), which I guess probably deals somewhat with this.

As mentioned before, you only have to lose during the fights which have the word DANGER flashing a couple of times before they commence, to see the "NTR"ish scenes with that Saruyama or whatshisname dude (at least, those were the only ones thus far, and I'm through like two thirds of the story); and you need to select the 2nd option after starting a new game to be able to see these scenes.