What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Osanagocoronokimini] [ 幼心の君に ] The Zombie Hazard / The Zombie Hazard ~退廃姦染~ (RE138973) (RJ138973)

Status
Not open for further replies.

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: The Zombie Hazard RJ138973

Still don't know what to do after you clear the second zombie wave.

S

Sythis_Sythes

Anyone else fairly annoyed at the constant re-use of the same positions this guy uses?

Talk about milking it for all it's got and then some. Not saying art's terrible, but there's so little change in his characters and game-play, i can't come to like the games anymore.

Only new pose in the previews i saw just looked like his basic pose flipped 200* sideways so it looked different...

Meh, maybe i'm a quality over quantity person then.

Last edited by a moderator:

Runesavaan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Still don't know what to do after you clear the second zombie wave.
When you clear the second zombie wave, grab the key there through that second door, and go to the save room in the sewer and interact with that open panel to the left. Then go back to the safe room and talk to the girls about leaving. However, you need to have saved all 4 girls. When you get back into the room, a man in a suit should drop down and shoot you, and the 4th girl shoots him back. She then gives you a key to the elevator in the lab, allowing you to go to the 5th basement level. Go down there, kill the fucker, go back up to the girls, leave safely through the sewer. TRUE END achieved, with a rather nice CG.

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I actually agree with you. It really feels like they've been half assing their games as of late. I'd rather wait a long time for a decent game instead of getting pretty much the same game with a different story and different girls for the scenes.

They should really make the time to make a decent game. If it's good nobody will remember waiting for it. Well... I remember waiting for Twilight Princess back in the day, but that's about it.

sewermedic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

TRUE END achieved, with a rather nice CG.
Nice CG indeed. Now only if they made THAT an interactive scene instead of re-hashing the same animations and assets, this would be an amazing game.

S

Sythis_Sythes

I actually agree with you. It really feels like they've been half assing their games as of late. I'd rather wait a long time for a decent game instead of getting pretty much the same game with a different story and different girls for the scenes.

They should really make the time to make a decent game. If it's good nobody will remember waiting for it. Well... I remember waiting for Twilight Princess back in the day, but that's about it.
Oh god, now i remember the old trailer where they stated twilight princess (then unnamed) was gonna have an all out war in hyrule field, and this and that. Peter molyneuxed it. =.= I really hope this new LoZ is gonna look as good as the e3 mini scripted clip we seen.

oopysirc

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There's always Zelda Dynasty Warriors for all out wars.

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So any 100% saves yet?

S

Sythis_Sythes

There's always Zelda Dynasty Warriors for all out wars.
The whole dynasty warriors part of that sentenced killed all my enthusiasm for it. Watched the gameplay, was not impressed since it was practically a fan made game, for buddha sake.

{/offtopic}
Not that that is bad, but i want the REAL LoZ creators making a zelda game where it delves deeper into the Majoras Mask/Twilight Princess timeline and see what kind of army ganon REALLY has. Me playing link, having become powerful with the help of the 3 original goddesses, wiping out ganons army in the final fight would be awesome. Imagine having to fight 3 bosses at once, dark souls O&S style. Add on a hero mode where each boss changes it's weak spot after 15 seconds, and you've got some fun times.
{/end offtopic}

In terms of the game, i really can't get into it. Too many re-hashes will ruin games for me when there's really nothing new. Which is contradictory, as LoZ is practically the same story retold hundreds of times. 0.0

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is there any gameplay difference besides health between easy, normal, and hard? What is the second choice asking me to have for on/off?

I have no idea as to what the 3rd and 4th question is.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Is there any gameplay difference besides health between easy, normal, and hard? What is the second choice asking me to have for on/off?

I have no idea as to what the 3rd and 4th question is.
The questions relate to
a) show test in sex scenes
b) do you use the serum, basically do they look like a zombie during sex
c) show internal cutaway

(not necessarily in that order)

I doubt the difficulty setting affects anything other than combat, it has not in their previous games

Lerianis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A good game but I finally got tired after getting the true ending of going back to find out what all the other endings are.

I believe they are:

1-4. Each female's individual endings.
5. Injected with a serum by the fourth female and killed.
6. Killed when the guy drops through the ceiling and shoots while not wearing the body armor.
7. Killed when being flushed down the drain at the end of the game by the 'mysterious guy'.
8. The True Ending/Harem ending.

oopysirc

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Close.

1-4: endings for each of the four girls.
5: Rescue end (only save self after waiting in room)
6: Hero end (save at least 2 girls and wait in the room)
7: Bad end (includes any form of bad end)
8: True end

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Version 1.3 was released

Ver1.3修正内容
校舎、及び研究所の地図を追加
キーアイテムのグラフィックの変更
屋上及び下水道での戦闘イベントで
ドアに入れなくなる可能性のあるバグを修正
地下室で葉子和姦シーンを見ると暗転したままになるバグを修正

Ver1.3 fixes
Add a map of the institute and school,
Changing the graphics of key items
In combat events in sewer and roof
Fixed a bug that may or may not put in a door
Fixed a bug that would remain dim when viewed Yoko Wakan the scene in the basement

Link

password as before TZH and includes 1.1, 1.2 updates

cmacleod42

Reputation score

I just finished the game and got the True Ending, over all not bad a game. Better than 'The Night Walker' was.

Unfortunately the developers are now working on the idea of multiple playthoughs to get a full CG set, all their games since 'Demon's Kingdom' have been like that. I am not sure if I am interested in re-playing for the full CG set or not though.

For those about the play (or re-play) for note if you use the "New Game+" mode you keep a lot of items (no keys or similar items) from the first play through and some bonus items
- a lantern to remove the darkness effect
- an infinite ammo item
- a crowbar of legend that 1 hit kills possibly anything in the game

Lastly
I think I have enjoyed the most their previous games
The Little Brave - short but nice to play
Demon's Kingdom - longer, somewhat 'Dark Souls' insired

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Version 1.4 has been released, appears to be small fixes

Ver1.4修正内容
地下室での着衣ゾンビの裸差分立ち絵を追加
シャワーでの立ち絵表示追加
下水道でのトゥルーエンドのフラグ修正
Ver1.4 fixes
Add difference Standing naked picture of clothing zombies in the basement
Standing picture display Add in the shower
Flag modification of true end of the sewer
Link

password TZH

dinobarx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have a few questions.

Can you view the true ending in the gallery room and if so how?

Where do you find the New Game + items and how do you use them?

Could someone tell me if there is any way to translate these games?

Can someone who's beaten this game on their own post a guide to all the different endings?

cmacleod42

Reputation score

I have a few questions.

Can you view the true ending in the gallery room and if so how?

Where do you find the New Game + items and how do you use them?

Could someone tell me if there is any way to translate these games?

Can someone who's beaten this game on their own post a guide to all the different endings?
Yes you can it is in the cg room bottom right, but only available once you get the True ending ( or use the 100% save posted previously)

The items are in the CG room in chests in the corners of the room.

It depends on what you mean by translate, if you mean while playing or because you want to release a translated version of the game

a) I used Translation Aggregator to translate the text of the game on the fly

b) if you own RPG Maker you can decrypt the game and then edit all the game text translating from Japanese to English

For a guide to endings, these have already been posted!

Mainly
- for each girl rescue just the single girl, ignore the others and complete the game by waiting i the room
- rescue all of them the for true ending
Details on these are posted in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.