What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Osanagocoronokimini] [ 幼心の君に ] The Zombie Hazard / The Zombie Hazard ~退廃姦染~ (RE138973) (RJ138973)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinobarx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Zombie Hazard RJ138973

Thanks.
But i uploaded the save and it didnt add anything that wasnt already on the save file that was uploaded earlier.
I may have done something wrong.
As far as all the other answers thanks I'll check out that aggregator thing.

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thanks.
But i uploaded the save and it didnt add anything that wasnt already on the save file that was uploaded earlier.
I may have done something wrong.
As far as all the other answers thanks I'll check out that aggregator thing.
Use the 100% save and load the game, or start a New Game+ using that save (ie the one in the archive)

It has a fully populated CG room and has all the bonus items

nonameforme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can I just update my game from Ver.1.0 to Ver.1.4?
And also, can anybody be kind enough to upload the updater and post it here?
Look like the host hate my country IP, I can only download to 10% (10 KB per sec).

Thank you in advance.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Can I just update my game from Ver.1.0 to Ver.1.4?
And also, can anybody be kind enough to upload the updater and post it here?
Look like the host hate my country IP, I can only download to 10% (10 KB per sec).

Thank you in advance.
Yes, the updates work from any previous version

version 1.4 is available as a torrent at nyaatorrents

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can someone explain with a bit more depth how to get to the lab, i have followed other instructions in this thread to check out the book shelf but if there is meant to be a door behind it it wont open for me. am I meant to save more girls? I currently only have 1 saved.

EDIT: found it after half an hour looking, there's apparently a book in the starting room's book shelf that you had to get first

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Reputation score

can someone explain with a bit more depth how to get to the lab, i have followed other instructions in this thread to check out the book shelf but if there is meant to be a door behind it it wont open for me. am I meant to save more girls? I currently only have 1 saved.
Did you open the safe? Code is in the first page of this thread.

Also to check you did check in the Principals office?

dinobarx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Use the 100% save and load the game, or start a New Game+ using that save (ie the one in the archive)

It has a fully populated CG room and has all the bonus items
I uploaded the 100% save and found the gallery room but the only thing in there other than the zombies was a one box in the top right corner that had the crowbar in it. I didn't find any of the other items or the true ending in the gallery room.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

I uploaded the 100% save and found the gallery room but the only thing in there other than the zombies was a one box in the top right corner that had the crowbar in it. I didn't find any of the other items or the true ending in the gallery room.
In the save they may already of been taken, did you start a new "New Game+"

If not check your inventory they are probably already there.

No idea why the True ending is not there, if it is a 100% save then it should be there are the lower right

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Whoops wrong thread!

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Reputation score

This version had a problem where you had to play through the game again >.>...

not really feeling like playing through without a good reason...

2 new scenes: one with a new milf, other is sister + dad

can someone tell me if there is any mind control in the new chapter? Doesn't look like it but it would be nice if there was...
Are you sure you posted this in the correct thread?

New MILF, sister, dad? Nothing of this is noted in the changelogs for the recent versions

dinobarx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In the save they may already of been taken, did you start a new "New Game+"

If not check your inventory they are probably already there.

No idea why the True ending is not there, if it is a 100% save then it should be there are the lower right
Still nothing.
Only got one box in the gallery room in the upper right corner
I've cleared all the saves and reloaded the "100%" save file and it didn't help

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Version 1.5 released
Ver1.5修正内容
誤字脱字の修正
職員室及び事務室でのアイテム取得時の敵行動修正
図書室での脱出ハンマーの取得イベント修正

Ver1.5 fixes
Correction of typographical errors
Enemy behavior modification of items at the time of acquiring office and staff room
Acquisition events modification of escape hammer in the library

Link

password TZH

nonameforme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yes, the updates work from any previous version

version 1.4 is available as a torrent at nyaatorrents
Thank a lot.
Sorry for late replay, I am quite (and will still be) this month and the next.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Version 1.6 has been released

Ver1.6修正内容
誤字脱字の修正
生存者を連れている際のイベント等の修正

Ver1.6 fixes
Correction of typographical errors
Modification of events, etc. when you are brought survivors

Link

password as usual TZH

Manin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I will be pretty honest, I normally don't play and enjoy H-games that are made on RPG Maker ( mostly because I can't read japanese and need these programs to translate). But this one was pretty amazing, the gameplay felt good even though it was simple.

DMonkey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The artwork look so cool. Hope someone will translate it ?
My English is bad but it still beter than my Japanese :p

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hi guys,

Sorry for necroposting but I thought I'd share my work with you.

I've discovered RPGMaker Trans yesterday and thought it would be nice to add an automatic translation to it. It's always better to have gibberish english than incomprehensible japanese. So I'm currently working on an automatic process to translate using Google Translate and this game was my first attempt. The result is OK even though as you can expect, there's a lot of gibberish text. But among the gibberish, you can at least deduce what you have to do. Moreover the items' names and descriptions seem OK so it's already quite helpful.

Check this post to download

To use this patch, you'll need so you'll have to download it there then the process is quite simple. Launch it, choose your japanese game folder in first select, choose the zip translation from above in the second select and in the third, choose the translated game folder (create new one if needed). You won't need the japanese folder after that.

I WILL NOT GIVE ANY LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE FULL GAME, buy it on DlSite or google it yourself.

There's a lot to figure out in my project, mainly how to skip specific strings which shouldn't be translated automatically and a few other things but with this first attempt, it took about 30 min by Google (~2000 lines) + about 2h on my side to quickly check the buggy strings to translate the game. Anybody could even check the english translated strings and rewrite them properly before applying the patch since even though the words are strange, you can still get the general meaning of the sentence. Moreover, since my tool uses Google Translate, it could translate into any language. Hopefully once I figure out the bugs, my script will be able to Google Translate any RPGMaker game decodable by RPGMaker Trans in any language in a couple of hours depending on the size of the text in game. I'll release the script publicly once it's stable so anybody can use it. It does require a Google account and the Translate API is a paid service, but Google offers 300$ and 60 day trial on registration so it should be enough to translate a few games.

For my second attempt I'm going to try to translate " " from the same circle if anybody is interested. I kind of like their games :)

Let me know if you encounter any troubles but please, take the time to read the RPGMaker Trans documentation if it's related to how to use the patch file. It's fairly easy.

Last edited:

Sarav

Reputation score

Should probably make a thread in the translation area as well.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, some people got butthurt when talking about this author's works because his games keep using one portrait for almost all his girls. I personally like his works because they contain one of my favorite fetish - sleeping sex. However, this game and the Demon's Kingdom DID NOT include even a single BJ (Blowjob and boobjob). So thanks for the patch but I have to wait for sleeping beauty.

Last edited:

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Should probably make a thread in the translation area as well.
Oh, I was not aware of the translation sub forum. I'll add a topic then. However the update process ssems different than the usual Partials process found there. I'll try to contact a moderator about this. Thanks for the heads up !

Status
Not open for further replies.