What's new

Announcement おてんばプリンセスの大冒険

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

(Not sure if loli or just chibi?)

A fun little game for you all ass lover, seriously, every animation I've seen until now is either their ass got burned or bitten >.>

There's a lot of exe there, judging from the number, I think it's stage or just different map with different monsters.

0 looks like practice, your health won't get down there.

The DL link:

BoxDL

Click the file

Click the katakana download -> ダウンロード

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: おてんばプリンセスの大冒険

This looks like the people from 8Marbles... Those are the same character styles, and the whole ass-fixation sounds like it too, I'll give this a go.

Cybeast: It took me a bit but yeah, they made two games.

Be advised it has a ton of farting in it for most girls, like -alot- of it. They have magical colons or something.

Last edited:
OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

This looks like the people from 8Marbles... Those are the same character styles, and the whole ass-fixation sounds like it too, I'll give this a go.
A bit out of topic, but do you know where to find 8marbles's game? Just googled it but it looks interesting o_o

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

gonna go with chibi.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I vote for chibi too.

The only way to make characters look older with this art style is to add wrinkles/beard/white hair, otherwise they would always look young.

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score

is this h or not?
play some good hours and no h content

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

What is the correct way to launch this game? I could run the exe files, but then the game will keep on looping the same level, and my health bar never goes down.

westnet

Lurker
Reputation score

Finally something I can contribute to!

In order to play this game, you have to click on the stage level as the .exe. You should have a list of them.

The characters are not loli. They are Chibi. Maiga858's style is mostly chibi and you can also find his Pixiv page , which shows how the character's look out of chibi style.

The first stage you will not lose health on because it is a training stage.

The central theme of this game is Derriere's in danger, or butt abuse. So spanking, burning, stinging, wedgies, and groping. Not really H, since there is no penetration or sexual acts of any kind. More ecchi than anything due to the exposure of the ass, which is brief.

It does not contain farting (which is a shame), but it does have a lot of use of buttocks in attacks by some characters.

A sample of the gameplay can be found:

You may also notice that he has made another game similar to Eight Marbles that has a slight bit of farting in it.

That is Kyutou, which has gameplay videos here:

Has a page , and is made by the same person.

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

There's a lot of exe there, judging from the number, I think it's stage or just different map with different monsters.

0 looks like practice, your health won't get down there.
I'm sad that people didn't read this before asking :(

Oh well, at least someone give a more complete information, thanks! :D