What's new

Overquest - What if the good guys had already lost?

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score
Re: Overquest - What if the good guys had already lost?

Only somewhat. The ratio of Dicks to Bimbos is probably vastly lopsided and the Bimbos are easily distracted. If the questions get too hard just pull down Sekla's pants :p

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I guess we go stealth then, but are you going to be the one casting spells on Corgana? And what do we do with her once the serum dries up?

Zilrax

Reputation score

Well when the disguise plan can be upended just by being asked, who is your direct superior, one probably doesn't have enough information for infiltration work yet.

We work fast. And take out isolated Dicks if we have to to get more if it get's desperate. That or we tie her up and put her in one of the mineshafts if we gotta. And I guess? I mean I do have more spells available at the moment than you I think.

I'm just pretty certain that unless the DICK's are totally incompetent at their jobs, trying to get in won't work. Not with us not knowing anything about them beyond, use serum, hunt rebels, have penis, actually aware.

So we stealth in, disguise ourselves once there as bimbo's and maneuver that way. Unless the DICK's and Bimbo's make random habits out of asking every single person they see where they live and such or their life's story I don't think it's going to come up if we don't make a scene.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*DM remains all hush hushed about things*

Well execpt for one thing, keep in mind, the goal is not exploring the town, or fighting a guerilla war.. you are not strong enough for that yet, but finding the rebels.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Indeed. But without magic means that means we need to get their attention without bringing the DICKS down on us. And if they are in the town, we need to get in the town too. And there's way more mines over there than we can reasonably explore without some means of narrowing it down. If they are even in them.

So it's sorta this we've no real way to know where they are or how to get their attention without shooting them and us in the foot so until we do, looking through town might be our best bet. It's that or spend the next 12 weeks going through every mine shaft when they might just be out in the woods for all we know. If they're even still here.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well to be fair, the campaign was originally planned (At least to this point, I will adjust past this) to be for at least 3-4 pcs, with an npc of either Corgana, one of the two rebels , or even a captured /Brainwashed Dick-Ally, you are literally half a party so the tracking about becomes tricky.. dun worry, I plan to equalize this.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Just checking... the girl isn't described as a dwarf. She just has a Scottish style accent. Please don't have all dwarves be Scots.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She's not a dwarf no, and everyone knows all dwarfs aren't scottish, thats just bad strereotyping. All dwarves are irish, obviously.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Nah, dwarves are New Zealanders.

Wasn't NOT described as a dwarf either, hence the question mark. She wasn't certain. So it works out either way.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I tend to be a bit lazy when I get character pictures I like, but didn't envision a dwarfy. Can make her one if thats on request though. :p

Zilrax

Reputation score

I'm fine with anything. Though dwarves and goblins have history so that might get awkward.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dwarfs make for

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oook, with how this has slowed down I'ma say interest in this has kinda derped down, from my own end as well.
I think this ones best chance is a restartening with some fresh blood and perhaps a slightly different take, I'm open for input. The basic premise is simple enough, world already ruled by ebil overlord, you are the odd ones out.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Yeah, we're kinda losing people fast and I kinda forgot too. Yeah we'd probably need more than two.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ok. I'm officially declaring this on hiatus. I might revive it, if theres time and interest, but I think I'd rather first focus on doing the lewdified campaign and etc justice. ^^

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Understandable. There's a lot of other threads and this one maybe needs to be revisited with a fresh take and more people playing.