What's new

RPG RPG Maker [P.D Creations] 機械の少女が夢見た世界 / The World A Robot Girl Dream Of (RJ169029)

LukeSky001

Reputation score
could anyone send me a file where graphics are? I appear to miss Graphics/pictures

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
This game has been fully translated by Together. the patch is up on their patreon but it's pay-walled with at least $2 joining in. It'll likely be released to the public soon after ensuring everything

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
What happens to your character when you lose? Are you kept as their semen slave? Die from over-stimulation? Teleported to safety by a fail-save mechanism?

Sightblinder

Lurker
Reputation score
How do I change my battle support?
There is a swap option in battle Is that it? havent gotten that far.

And on that topic my PC isn't like insanely powerful anymore but is still good but this game lags bad :(

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

And on that topic my PC isn't like insanely powerful anymore but is still good but this game lags bad :(
Rpg maker is bad at loading images and animations. So unless you have a fast cpu/hdd its going to be a bit laggy whenever you open the menu or enter a loading zone.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
in the options you can turn off the animations maybe that will help with lag

ZanutoZ

Reputation score

I cant seem to find that swap option in battle =/

yden

Reputation score
I cant seem to find that swap option in battle =/
It's in main battle options where you can surrender and run away. It's hard to tell but the box at the bottom of the screen next to your health bar is actually a scrollable options type menu.

Attachments

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know where the enemy is that is between Ivy and the Exis manager on the enemy list is as I'm having trouble finding them?

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Does anyone know where the enemy is that is between Ivy and the Exis manager on the enemy list is as I'm having trouble finding them?
If you go to where you started, you fight: Tutorial Boss - Round 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO!

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
I thought there was an active thread for this game? Is anyone playing this game?

kyrpa

Reputation score
Where can you fight Ivy? It's the only one I'm missing outside postgame stuff.

yden

Reputation score
Am I missing something obvious but I can't figure out where the 2 entries between the last boss and the bonus dungeon enemies are?

Edit: Nvm, I found them. The first is the panty collector in Hamel and then go the Yurie's lab to turn them in.

Last edited:
OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Now that the game's translated...
This game's story is actually kind of decent.

The main heroine doesn't feel like it for some reason though.

Does anyone know why the protagonist is a black haired dude in the sequels, but all the girls are the same?

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Now that the game's translated...
This game's story is actually kind of decent.

The main heroine doesn't feel like it for some reason though.

Does anyone know why the protagonist is a black haired dude in the sequels, but all the girls are the same?
Sequel actually takes place before this game does. odds are the experiment that turns MC superhuman, which AFAIK hasn't happened yet for the sequel, is going to turn it white, while also nixing his memory.

OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Sequel actually takes place before this game does. odds are the experiment that turns MC superhuman, which AFAIK hasn't happened yet for the sequel, is going to turn it white, while also nixing his memory.
That... makes so little sense it's not even funny XD
The girls are the same, and they talk and interact with him like it's their first time. If it's a prequel then in this game they shouldn't be interacting with him in the same way.