What's new

RPG Loli Shota [P.D.creations] The Memory A Robot Girl Spins #2 / 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(前編) (RE263914) (RJ220046)

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I have the same problem too. I click on the EXE and nothing happens. First time I've ever had trouble running a game.

So let's go over the usual suspects. It's not a problem with the usual suspects (antivirus, locale, etc.). The EXE itself has a really weird icon which I've never seen used before. I'm wondering if requires some sort of DLL which my computer doesn't have.
PD.png

Aesthetic

Reputation score
One of the pirate links is borked.
Try downloading the demo from Dlsite and if you like the game, buying it is the truest way to get the best copy.

specterxp

Reputation score
8. Do not needlessly bump or necro a thread if you are not requesting nor sharing new information.

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Almost a full save of Ch2, missing the last scene
Replay CGs are really buggy, especially the ones with the new battle system
This is also almost a full save. I think I found all the enemies, so the two missing scenes must be story events.

Attachments

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Is it just me or do the animations play really slowly for anyone else?

ALSO HOLY SHIT!

What happened to these guys? So many of the new animations are just... TERRIBLE.
SO MUCH PEGGING. Most of the girls, both of their scenes are foreplay. 3 of the new double girls, both of their scenes are foreplay.
There's futa on male now too?

I remember the wrestling idea was that, there was 1 position that was advantageous in your favor. That's the one where you had sex, and 1 position in the enemy's favor. That was the foreplay one because you're not actually doing anything to her sexually so you're not doing damage.

A large amount of the new enemies just have 2 foreplay animations, and the actual sex scenes are sometimes pegging scenes?

Content wise their newest game has disappointed me so much. I've literally given up on purchasing any future products. It's such a departure from their other games, I almost wish I could get a refund... Don't want paypal to think even worse of adult products though so I won't actually do anything but man. Money down the drain... like seriously the newest game's sexual content was just not to my tastes at all.

All of their last games were good too. I thought I could have faith in them...

Last edited:

Alannnnn

Reputation score
I know this has been released for like 3-4 months but is there any plans for a translation in English?

cristiany

Reputation score
any guide?,im stuck in the pink hair girl,i enter but the red hair girl is anoying and my caracther left the blue roof house of the map 2,i did until the bunny girl in the map 1
we need a guide

Lazyrick

Reputation score
any guide?,im stuck in the pink hair girl,i enter but the red hair girl is anoying and my caracther left the blue roof house of the map 2,i did until the bunny girl in the map 1
we need a guide
You need to swap your plugins to the correct HLA output. I don't have them recorded, but I believe pinkhair needs an H output. it's kind of a dumb mechanic, but it'll just cost you a couple minutes as you go through the options. also, iirc, all the girls are just 1 output, so you don't need to worry about something like 'H+2 L+1'.

cristiany

Reputation score
I don't understand anything about the plugins because they're in Japanese, I don't understand what you mean by output, or anything, I just know that I change the statistics and that I managed to fight with the pink-haired girl by changing them, but now not how much I try I can't fight with this girl

1581998076814.png
this game need a translate or a guide,like the topic of bounty girl 3 that have a guide made by a user who complet the game, I know that i saves in here, but what I want is complet the game,play the game, see the story, but without getting stuck

Lazyrick

Reputation score
I don't understand anything about the plugins because they're in Japanese, I don't understand what you mean by output, or anything, I just know that I change the statistics and that I managed to fight with the pink-haired girl by changing them, but now not how much I try I can't fight with this girl

View attachment 29625
this game need a translate or a guide,like the topic of bounty girl 3 that have a guide made by a user who complet the game, I know that i saves in here, but what I want is complet the game,play the game, see the story, but without getting stuck
I guess I wasn't exactly super clear. in the plug in menu, there is a circle in the top left corner with H, L, and A on it. when equiping plugins, one of the stats you'll see is something like H+1, or L+1. that will change the triangle in the HLA circle. You need to have the triangle pointing at a specific letter to fight certain girls. if you hear a clicking sound and your character runs away when talking to a girl, you need to change your equipment so it points to a different letter.

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So has anyone figured out how to get to the new maps?

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So has anyone figured out how to get to the new maps?
It's probably the same way as all the previous updates since the first part is required to play the second part. Download the update which is split into four files and run the first file to merge the contents and extract them into a new folder. The new folder will have the files you need to add to the folder where you keep the first game. Once you move those files over, run the included update batch file.

One map is completely optional because the developers recognize that not everyone may be into urolagnia, which is the actual name of the map in question. The other map is a new version of Interlude where you fight different versions of Ivy and Maki.

cristiany

Reputation score
how i can fuck this waifu?
1585115451089.png
i dont know what i need to do in her mission,tell me something about drugs or whatever
i cant talk with this sleep woman too,how i do this?
1585115592147.png

i just beat this girl,i return and talk with aria,what i need to do for advance in the story?
1585117766054.png
i have this mission,but i dont know what i need to do
1585117903572.png

Lazyrick

Reputation score
i just beat this girl,i return and talk with aria,what i need to do for advance in the story?
View attachment 30331
i have this mission,but i dont know what i need to do
View attachment 30332
the farm girl needs a medicine that you get by talking to the pink girl in the first village.
the girl in the kotatsu (try talking to her from behind) wants you to get here some oranges for her. (talk to stall owner in the city, than go to storehouse in the 2nd village, northern part.)
your mission is to do subquests. Specifically, the maid, Misary (iirc, the homeless girl in the 2nd snowy place), and the girl in the kotatsu.

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
It's probably the same way as all the previous updates since the first part is required to play the second part. Download the update which is split into four files and run the first file to merge the contents and extract them into a new folder. The new folder will have the files you need to add to the folder where you keep the first game. Once you move those files over, run the included update batch file.

One map is completely optional because the developers recognize that not everyone may be into urolagnia, which is the actual name of the map in question. The other map is a new version of Interlude where you fight different versions of Ivy and Maki.
Hmmm I did this. Downloaded it from DLsite and transferred the files over. It said that it was complete after running the update. Maybe I haven't beaten a particular part or something; I haven't played this game in a while. You wouldn't have a save on you would you?

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hmmm I did this. Downloaded it from DLsite and transferred the files over. It said that it was complete after running the update. Maybe I haven't beaten a particular part or something; I haven't played this game in a while. You wouldn't have a save on you would you?
Most of these updates require a save file from the most recent version before it unlocks new stuff. I had a save on the previous page. The claim that one map is completely optional is bogus because you still need those encounters to add to the list.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
So... Coronavirus is keeping me indoors and has me trying out new games.
I really have limited tastes tho... Outside of reverse rape games, most titles barely interest me at all.

So I came back to this game. Seems like he's made a great amount progress to the point that the Save on OP is incomplete by a CONSIDERABLE margin.
I decided to give back to the community a bit.
Here's a light translation of menu elements.

skill.zip goes inside data/bin/ and replaces the skill folder.
src.zip replaces the src folder inside the main game's folder.

Please make backups as I have no clue if I did any of this properly.

Of course these translations are made from the absolute newest version as of 3/22/2020

Oh almost forgot... the data and src folder are hidden folders. You'll want to be able to see hidden files if you want to make modifications to them. And with that I'm off.
I'll be faffing about trying to actually play the game this time. Sorry if I bother the thread asking for guidance.

Attachments

MOchaea

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This should be an up to date save file although it's still missing 1 scene I never figured out.

Attachments