What's new

ACT [PABISSHU] ぱびっしゅ! -竜の花嫁- / Dragon Bride RJ07568 / RE076472

geugeug

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Dragon's Bride

I found the same thing, that was what got my hopes up on seeing the princess a a secret character or something.
Maybe he reserved her for a next project since he has some work done on her.
At least I hope so

ValdDrakul

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After you beat the last official stage theres this stage with a question mark. I haven't beaten it yet but I want to know is it worth the hassle or should I not even bother with it?

Deadzern

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It doesn't give you anything special I believe. All you have is fights with normal characters and previous bosses.

Player 1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've made some changes to the menu and item translations posted earlier in this thread. They were mostly correct, but I did notice an error or two.
Plus, I thought it would be nice to have all the information readily available in a single post.
Thanks to Scira and Chriseras for the initial work.

Between Stage Menu
Next Stage
- Select Stage

Character Management
- Stats
- Equipment
-- Weapons
-- Armors
-- Accessories
- Memories (repeat sex scenes, no timer)
- Save

Shop
- Weapons
- Armors
- Stats/Spell/Accessories

Option
Weapons/Armor/Accessories and Upgrades
Weapons
- Staff (default, not listed in store)
- Other Staff
- Leather Whip
- Wooden Bat
- Polearm
- Vine Whip
- Nail Bat
- Wyvern Head Staff (red eyes)
- Dark Whip
- Dark Metal Spiked Bat (not selectable initially)

Outfits
- Purple Robe (default, not listed in store)
- Green Robe
- Red Robe
- Skimpy Red Leather Suit
- One Piece Swimsuit + Gloves + Boots
- Two Piece Swimsuit
- Garter-Belt Lingerie
- Nude

Upgrades + Accessories
- HP up
- MP up
- MP Recharge Rate up
- Spell Charge Rate up
- Fireball Spell damage up
- Flamethrower Spell damage up
- Ice Spell damage up
- Explosion Spell damage up
- Cloak (accessory, when equipped activate it with SPACE)
- Dash (accessory, when equipped activate it with SPACE)
- Make Everyone Naked option
- Bust Size Increase
- Bust Size Decrease (not selectable until bust has been increased)
General Advice
- Buy a health upgrade first, and consider buying a spell charge upgrade as well.
- The more health an enemy has when you jump her, the slower the timer runs out.
- Your score increases very fast when fucking, so having a slow timer means a higher score.
- The higher the score, the more cash you get at the end of a stage. Fucking everyone without damaging them too much is the key to quickly getting the cash to buying whatever toys you want from the shop.
- Each non-boss character has more than one look on the sex screen. Archers can have either a gray ponytail or unkept brown hair, for example.
- Wearing the One-Piece outfit with the cloak is totally hot and if you disagree then you are wrong. :)
I'll make adjustments to the lists as needed. Let me know if I've made some horrible mistake somewhere.

Last edited:

KevinDjagger

Reputation score

For those who wondering why this game have little contents and seems unfinished it's because Takatsu (the author) already too tired to finish it. He did this genre because he want to but it later turn out as a mistake. The production process took so much time, too much. He must even throw out many ideas that he want to do in the first time (such as, futa threesome). This games supposed to be much more amazing, but it's too much to be done only by one person. He should ask helps from friend.

Btw I know those things from his blog. Yes, I can read moonrunes to some extent.

And thank you for the uncensored version. It was awesome.

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

reuploaded fileserve link for the uncensored

geugeug

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For those who wondering why this game have little contents and seems unfinished it's because Takatsu (the author) already too tired to finish it. He did this genre because he want to but it later turn out as a mistake. The production process took so much time, too much. He must even throw out many ideas that he want to do in the first time (such as, futa threesome). This games supposed to be much more amazing, but it's too much to be done only by one person. He should ask helps from friend.

Btw I know those things from his blog. Yes, I can read moonrunes to some extent.

Ah, that explains alot ^^ thx for sharing
I digged but could not find anymore more information about it, so does he have another blog then his main site?

TheCreator

Demon Girl
Reputation score

why do these links allways have their downloads die? Can't anyone just 4share this?

Player 1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alas, what could have been.
Still, even if the game incomplete, the graphics are still well done.

KevinDjagger

Reputation score

Ah, that explains alot ^^ thx for sharing
I digged but could not find anymore more information about it, so does he have another blog then his main site?
Eh, another blog? No I just following his main site which we all know:

geugeug

Demon Girl
Reputation score

my bad then, must have missed that part

Theprivate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can some1 please re-up Dragon's bride the links have been shot down ???

Plzzz:confused:

The full...Fuller..version and if possible Uncensored version 2 please sorry 2 bother you all

Last edited:

iRoxor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can some1 please re-up Dragon's bride the links have been shot down ???

Plzzz:confused:

The full...Fuller..version and if possible Uncensored version 2 please sorry 2 bother you all
Ask and ye shall receive:

X Man

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I wasn't sure this would ever actually get finished when I saw the demo, kudos to the developer for puttting the work in and pulling it out ofthe bag.

Oh, and major kudos to Xarius for the uncensored version ;)

Kelkora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

any chance someone could re upload that complete save file on something other than fileserve? that site really doesnt like me lol

TheCreator

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay, there's some cunt that keeps reporting these files the day it's relased or something, so it keeps being removed. Why can't we just effing use 4shared? God knows how many mugen hentai chars you are able to download there countless days after uploading.

imacatetc

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Okay, there's some cunt that keeps reporting these files the day it's relased or something, so it keeps being removed. Why can't we just effing use 4shared? God knows how many mugen hentai chars you are able to download there countless days after uploading.
It's funny that you're calling someone who is protecting the interest of the game creator a cunt.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Because we don't WANT to use 4shared. If you want it on 4shared so bad, put it on there yourself. Obviously no one here is going to.

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

reuploaded fileserve