What's new

Pages Unfold: Unidentifiable Cake (Pervy/shotgungunshot)

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Pages Unfold: Unidentifiable Cake (Pervy/shotgungunshot)

It seemed that the tentacles would at least listen to her request, avoiding her hat and even helping to keep it on her head if they accidentally disrupted her balance. While they definitely wanted to molest and violate her, they didn't see much of a need to upset her and throw her hat off without any reason. Once her dress was removed, the tentacles would slide across her bare skin, tracing the lips of her sex teasingly while a few other started circling her nipples while fondling them.

"My little darlings have all sorts of ways to pleasure you. Oops... I guess I wasn't supposed to tell you about the City Hall thing... Mistress is gonna be mad about that one. Unless... Unless I manage to keep you here anyway!" The woman happily explained, realizing that she could still try to keep Deva from making it to City Hall.

"Yeah, but then you're just wasting everything you know about necromantic stuffs! What's the point of having it and learning it if you're never actually gonna use it?" Then the woman would giggle a bit as her tentacles continued molesting Deva's body, lewdly squeezing her breasts, as if presenting them a little bit to the woman that was controlling them. "I was paying attention, you were just saying things that I already know about how my tentacles work, why should I have any problem with you knowing more about them, especially when you... oh... you're TRYING to bring the tentacles in closer? I knew it! You DO like them! That's ok, they like a more lewd and perverted woman every once and a while." It seemed that she was still completely oblivious to Deva's actual plan, only taking this as a sign that her tentacles were working correctly.

"You had your own little tentacle before? Maybe we're more alike than I thought. I used to keep just a few as cute little pets until Mistress found me. She showed me how much more fun it would be to have so many more around!" While these ones were all summoned, the woman had kept a few natural ones as pets when she had been discovered by her Mistress.

As Deva moved in rhythm, creating the right series of vibrations, the tentacles would seem to start to keep in time with her, clearly enjoying the vibrations that she was putting out. They even seemed to listen to her more intently now, still groping and teasing her, but becoming more gentle, as though they didn't want to upset her. The woman hadn't actually figured out what she was trying to do until now, and was looking in stunned silence for a few moments as Deva actually worked to take control of the summons away instead, something that she's never seen anyone try before... Well, she had never seen anyone do it with just simple humming and vibrations, she had seen one person rip control of her tentacles away from her before. After a few more moments, it seemed as though the tentacles were following Deva's rhythm, moving with her rather than the other way around. And once she gestured, the tentacles following her, the woman almost visibly deflated. "Awwww... My sweeties are gonna listen to you? If that's what my little cuties want... then I guess that's fine... If that's where they wanna go then I guess they can go there..." She'd sigh before frowning a little and looking at Deva.

"Well, I suppose that my little tentacles aren't gonna work to stop you, but I'll still try. Orders are orders, after all. So you'll have to get through me if you wanna get to City Hall." She figured that she had no chance now that her tentacles weren't going to properly listen to her, but she couldn't abandon her mission now, even when she knew that she had no chance. "You'll never get past me... and all that other really tough stuff. Pretend I said those kinds of things." She said with a small giggle, apparently still finding some amusement in all this despite losing control of her pets.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Deva gasped lightly at the tentacles fondling her, though it was not a gasp of a shocked captive in fear for certain. "You are not keeping me here." She stated, moving, through the tentacles, even mindful not to step on one, in the direction of city hall.

"I fear this place is in danger, so sadly, I can't play along-pretend or dawdle." She nodded.. though, well, the tentacles were clearly playing along -with her-.

"You have to understand something to know how to stop it. Imagine, if you will, one that hates necromancy as a perversion of life, yet hates it so much that, rather than refusing to use it, they learn the basics of it, learn its weaknesses and limitations, without ever so much as uttering the most basic incantation." She gasped as her breasts were pressed, small, comparably, but smooth, white skin, without a single scar, indicating a lack of battle.. or perhaps someone that knew how to avoid scars. A small tatoo of a spider right above her brown tuft of pubic hair, her pink lips currently wettening under the tentacles caress, naked, but for her extravagant hat and a small, currently closed pendant.

"Well, great, if you were paying attention, I don't have to explain this next bit." She nodded... and then began humming softly.. "Hmnn.. humnn hmnn nhhnnnn..." Deva hummed and.. her movements shifted, less stepping, more... gliding, through the lewd masses, not fighting the tentacles.. that just got them riled up, she knew all too well..

"Tentacles like warmth, bodily fluids, yes, but like dogs who smell meat, their strongest sense is that of vibrations. thats why they like to make women squirm, but if you direct them, in just the right way..." She shrugsmiled. "You can go with them. No one would mind you living in the swamp. But I'm going to go stop your mistress now." She looked at the woman, still wanting to stop her.

"You are brave and all. But you seem to be misunderstanding something." Deva hummed on softly. "You promised your tentacles one more woman to play with." She raised a finger, caressing along an oozing tendril.. then pointing it ahead. "Time to fulfill your promise." Deva demanded, simply stepping past the woman, but with her, guiding a slithering of tentacles at their own summoner as she stepped past, approaching city hall, admittedly, aroused, and in the nude. The latter she could deal with with little shame.. though she did feel unusually.. enticed still.

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The tentacles would slither out of her way, being just as considerate as she was with them, careful not to accidentally trip her as their groping became more sensual and less lusty and forceful. One would even gently lick her cheek, more of a show of affection rather than trying to elicit more squirming and moaning from her.

"Well of course this place is in danger... Mistress is here after all. That's just how things work. I can tell you're super smart and all that, but this isn't just something you can stop... I tried, I'm pretty sure that most of the people invading for her right now tried." The woman understood that she wasn't going to win like this, but she was still driven, and still had to do everything in her power to keep Deva held up.

"Ah, but if one learns so much about the thing they despise, they run such a strong risk of becoming that which they once hated most, right? I mean, I heard rumors that Mistress hated destruction and chaos, but here she is now, causing it for whatever reason that she might have. Perhaps she was one that studied it so much that she eventually became it. And there I go suddenly acting all smart... sometimes I miss being a little more simple, but Mistress needs me smart enough to carry out her orders, so that's that." Those tentacles would glide along Deva's perfect skin, sliding across her now moist lower lips, tracing them more and more before gently flicking her clit, much kinder now that Deva was purposely helping them and giving off vibrations for their sake. While they had already torn her clothes, they would continue to avoid her hat, and also continue to be careful around the pendant, not wanting to damage something that seemed so important to Deva.

The tentacles moved and parted along with her humming, moving with her while she moved with them, pacified by her expert way of handling them. Sure they were still lustful, and still teasing her, but now they seemed to do it for her enjoyment as much as their own. "You really do know quite a bit about tentacles... Shame, you'd be such a reliable hand in the hatchery. Mistress could make such good use of you, you'd be so good at helping her along..."

"I won't be going with my little cuties. This isn't my home, after all. I still have to serve Mistress, and while I'd love to live with the cuties, Mistress' needs come first. I'll let them live where they're happiest though. Mistress can change a lot about me, but my love for these sweethearts isn't something she can just remove." The woman explained, not planning on going to the swamp at all. Had this all happened before she had been taken in by the cloaked Mistress, she'd have likely just agreed to live in the swamp outside of town, but as it stood, she'd fight to the end.

That was when her tentacles suddenly came after her instead, gripping her arms and legs, taking what they had been promised just as Deva had directed them. "Oh Nooooooooooo! Don't do thaaaaat! Nooooooooooooo!" From the sound of it, she didn't really hate the idea of them coming after her, purposely struggling and pulling at her tentacles to properly rile them up. They'd begin roughly molesting and violating her, while she moaned in ecstasy the whole way, only struggling to make her tentacles more eager to toy with her body. The last thing that Deva would hear on the way to City Hall would be muffled moans of the woman's mouth being filled with a tentacle.

With that out of the way, she'd make it to City Hall, the rather simple doors standing before her, which were unlocked, allowing easy access into whatever awaited her inside. And when she got in, she'd find herself in what was usually the town meeting hall, where major announcements were given to the people. However, it was mostly empty now, tables and seats moved out of the way, leaving a wide open room. And where the Mayor's rather humble seat would normally be, was what looked more like an extravagant throne, with someone sitting on it.

The mayor sat on the throne, completely naked, with 4 women in fetish outfits that left nothing to the imagination at her side. In her left hand she held a leash, and her catgirl secretary was on the other end of it, kneeling before the mayor's throne. A blonde haired woman knelt right behind her, pleasuring the catgirl, making her squeal in delight. A red haired girl was sitting on the right arm of the throne, kissing the mayor passionately for a few moments while her bottom was tightly squeezed in the mayor's right hand. And said redhead was being fondled and kissed by a white haired girl, both of them enjoying each other just as much as the Mayor enjoyed them. All four of them wore matching outfits, and had heart shaped tattoos over their wet, exposed pussies.

The mayor, Violet Evigail, looked up from her lewd bit of fun, waving her slave girls back a bit before turning to face Deva. The four women would stop giving her pleasure, and begin making out with one another, starting a small orgy right by the Mayor's side as she smiled at Deva. "Well hello, Deva. I wasn't expecting to see you here. Have you been causing mischief again? Or is this just a friendly visit? Or have you been causing trouble for Mistress and her forces? When she came to me, deep in the middle of night and taught me the proper way of living, I warned her that you'd be so much trouble. But you've probably already seen her by now, she's so strong... confident... beautiful... erotic... dominating... I suppose she just figured you could be handled." She'd reach a hand down to pet her secretary on the head, chuckling to herself.

"I warn you, Deva, because I care about you just as much as I do the rest of this town... Just give in. Mistress has given me so much power, and I wouldn't wish to use it on you. How about you just lie down at my feet like these four, I'm sure they'll love another slave sister with them." The woman would gesture to the moaning orgy at her feet, as though offering it to Deva.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"This place is protected." Deva responded to the womans warnings, then chuckled.
"Indeed, it would take a strong mind to see the temptations of dark powers, yet.. say no. Seems your mistress lacks that strength." Deva insinuated, though her philosophy had a bit of a hiccup as she gasped softly with the tendrils tracing her smooth skin, she biting her lips ever so slightly. "..hahnnn.. anyway. I do not help evil along, as your mistress will come to learn. Not that theres a problem with a bit of chaos, but destruction is chaos without purpose." Deva chuckled, swiftly slipping past the tentacles as their.. handler riled them up, adjusting her hat ever so slightly, crossing her arms behind her back... she seemed to be having her fun, and the other captured women weren't the main priority now.

Deva entered the meeting hall, though of course, passing by the tentacles had.. left its traces on her body, naked, slightly wet from the tentacles touch all overa nd exespecially between her legs, a natural flushing of her cheeks indicating her arousal..

Well, it seemed she was little off, outfit wise, looking at the state of the town. The attack must have started here, she mused, looking about in the room. Deva observed the lewdities, though an attentive part of her immediatly picked out the tatoos first, linking them to the imps magic.. though.

"Oh I always cause mischief, though not as much as some others. You know, I didn't intend for you or anyone else to find out I was anything more than a retired healer, maybe just a bit crazy, a spell or two if push came to axe stuck in someones leg.. but best laid out plans and all that." Deva shrugged, then added: "The invasion of this mistress has already ended. A little restoration on a few people, perhaps a few more.. wild summer festivals in the future, but.. you are the last of her forces remaining." Deva informed, then added: "Can't say about erotic, the whole all obscured by cloak look works for some, but eh." she shrugged.

"I thank you for your concern, though ..People sure go on a lot about power these days. Power is smiling again after you buried a loved one, power is waking up and making a good yummy cake for everyone just because you wanted to be nice. Power is not setting worlds ablaze and transforming those places inhabitants with lusts and enslaving minds." She looked at the orgy, sure, it was tempting, but she had seen many such things.

"But if you think your mistress power is so great, why don't you show what it can do." Deva mused. "I'm unarmed. Almost naked. But not afraid of any power."

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Violet would raise an eyebrow when she was told that the rest of the invasion had already been defeated, clearly not having expected any of that. "You defeated them all? Mistress will not be happy about that. I figured the woman out front must have been defeated otherwise you'd have not made it past the tentacles... I suppose it falls on me to stop you then. Mistress... your humble slave will use your gifts to fulfill all of your desires... Please guide me to victory..." Then she stood up, patting her catgirl slave a few more times before speaking some more. "She may not seem erotic... but once she gets into your very mind... bringing you to your knees before her no matter how hard you try to resist... Mmmmmmm... You learn just how erotic submission to her can become..." And as she said that, the women at her feet would sigh vacantly for a moment before moaning, voicing their agreement when they heard the mayor talking about these kinds of things.

"I go on about power because I've seen the true power of Mistress... I have seen inside her book... I know the true power she wields... We can not stop her quest for power... But we can ensure we survive it. That is why, once she was in my mind, I knew that surrendering the town to her was the best option. Mistress will ensure our survival, and bring forth wondrous pleasure to all of us, because we are now hers. Being mayor means making difficult decisions... But I am here to keep my people safe... We will submit, rather than be destroyed, and I refuse to allow you to bring us all to ruin..." As she spoke, her hands would start to glow with magical energy, something that she hadn't had before the cloaked figure had made her way to the island. Then, suddenly, she'd raise her hand, and the orgy around her would stop momentarily. Each of the women's heart tattoos would begin to glow a deep purple, and they'd all turn to Deva, their eyes slightly glowing with the same shade of purple.

"This is merely one example of the unending power of our wonderful... intelligent... enticing... and absolutely perfect Mistress." Each of them would speak in perfect unison, 5 voices all sending the same praises to the cloaked woman that Deva had seen earlier. Then the glow would fade and the 4 slave girls would return to pleasuring each other, merely being needed for that quick demonstration of one of the powers that had been bestowed upon the mayor. "But I suppose you are unimpressed by displays of power such as that. If we truly must fight... then I am so very sorry. I do this because I must, not because I wish to fight you."

Violet would focus, her hands once again glowing with energy as rope made of pure energy would begin to fly out from the walls, trying to ensnare and trap Deva. Meanwhile, with a gesture of her hand, one of the four women would disentangle herself from the orgy and retrieve a small lock box from underneath the throne, standing dutifully at Violet's side as she tried to bind Deva's arms and legs for the sake of keeping herself safe, as well as making sure that she wouldn't resist. "Mistress has also given me the tools to deal with resistant ones such as yourself... You will understand soon..." Meanwhile, despite herself... a very small part of Deva felt... anticipation? While she might not want it... it almost felt like some small part of her somewhere was hoping to feel whatever it was that the mayor would do to her.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I'm sure theres stragglers. I leave those for the guards... well, the one guard we have.. he is propably a she now and needs some.. de-brainfrying, but beyond that.." Deva chuckled. "When I told you all these years ago I came here to find a nicely calm and quiet place to settle down I did mention I fled from a war.. but sometimes, you don't need to lose to decide you want to retreat." She mused, focusing on the woman on the throne. They were quite reverently about this mistress. Someone aspiering to become a deity? Those were always bothersome.

"Yeah, I figured that was the method, not unlike a succubus, but still, gotta stop it." She looked over the four throughoutly enthralled villagers briefly.

"Seen her book too, scribbled into it, didn't read it though, well, not much of it. You may not be able to stop her. I am." Deva shrugged. "Agreeing to sell away everyones freedom to protect yourself from a danger she poses is not a decision, its a surrender. You've been overwhelmed by a needless display of power." Deva nodded, observing the glowing. She didn't recall the mayor.. or infact, anyone in town, being an innate spellcaster..
"Puppetry. I can do the same with a few dolls and strings, without needing people." Deva scoffed, narrowing her eyes. As.. fine as she was with erotic things, for the most part, as.. distasteful did she find a lack of free will.

Deva watched the purple ropes fly at her and bind her, almost more curious than concerned. She did briefly close her right eye, as if winking at the mayor whilest thinking:
Though.. it was strange, why did she almost feel a sense of.. wanting to see what happened? Well, she had planned to observe just what kind of powers the womans servants wanted to use anyway, so for now, she was.. or perhaps, she let herself be entangled by the purple ropes, eyeing the box as her arms and legs ..and perhaps wings were restrained, standing nude before the Mayor, the three orgy members and the one by her side.. Know thine enemy, and a part of Deva lowered her usual caution about these things...

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The mayor chuckled a bit before answering Deva. "Our guard is fine as she is... She's lovely now, just as properly enslaved and obedient as I, and so happy about it. But anyway... I know you've come to escape war, and I understand that. Mistress does not wish to bring war, though... Under her there will be peace, for she will protect all of us from war so long as we obey her..." Whatever she had done, at the very least the people under the cloaked woman were 'happy' in that they were made to be happy. Perhaps she wished power to become a God, or perhaps she believed this was the way to peace, it'd be hard to discern unless she got the information straight from the woman herself. "If you were winning the war when you wished to retreat... then Mistress will find great use in you."

"If you wish me to call it a surrender, then I will without regret. She could've torn this entire town apart, and so I surrendered to her power... Of course she didn't entirely tell me what would happen to my mind, but now that I've felt and seen it... I hold no regrets for my actions. She is not just a succubus... she may have many of them under her command... but her powers are so much more... so much more fulfilling, rather than JUST lust, it's so much..." And once again the slaves around her throne would sigh and moan a little, the praise and reverence seeming to affect them just as much, which might be another side effect of the whole puppeteer thing the mayor was doing. "You may call the magic that Mistress has given me anything you want... I am thankful for her power, and everything else she has given me, including this beautiful little harem..." The white haired girl would shudder a bit, and then give a longing look over to the mayor before returning to the orgy she was in the middle of.

The purple ropes would bind Deva's arms, legs, and wings, keeping them held just tight enough to not escape, but loose enough to avoid any discomfort or pain. The one's around her arms and legs would pull insistently, moving her around and spreading her legs a bit, leaving her presented in front of the Mayor, completely exposed before her. But rather than worry or fear... it was a little embarrassing and yet... erotic? Something about being exposed before the naked woman made her feel... a little excited? Of course, just as before it wasn't all she felt, but a part deep down inside her felt good about that.

"Mmmmm... I see why the Mistress enjoys things like this so much... Such a beautiful, smooth and supple body to play with and pamper... Rosie... I think we'll start with the outfit first..." Once she said that, the slave standing next to her with the box would moan and nod, opening it up and reaching inside for something, her hand reaching far too deep for that to be a normal, mundane box. Meanwhile, the mayor would casually step closer to Deva, sliding a hand gently up and down her arm, causing it to softly tingle underneath that touch. "You'll enjoy it so much... I promise..."

Then the red head would pull out an outfit exactly like the one she was wearing, but instead of being red or black, it was a pure white. While it was technically clothing, it covered absolutely nothing. The mayor would wave her hand, and Rosie would start working to put the white latex outfit onto Deva, the ropes moving her body to assist her properly. Whether Deva struggled or not, eventually the entire suit would be on her, breasts completely exposed through the see through fabric, and the middle opened up to leave her pussy exposed as well. The entire outfit was designed to frame her most beautiful parts, leaving her even more exposed to the mayor. However, once the outfit was fastened in place... Deva would feel something fleshy moving inside the suit, sliding across her fingers and inside her gloves and boots to caress and wetly rub her skin... Were the suits actually alive?

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You don't understand. Letting her in, it doesn't end the war, you just capitulate." Deva shook her head. "And your mistress doesn't understand, that wars never have winners. I fled because I grew tired of seeing the wheel always turning on. A society rises, only for people to grow too conceited with what they have and then other people get jealous and it leads to new conflict, over and over." She sighed and shook her head.. "This used to be a nice place without all that, I'm sure you say it'll be it again, but you wont be you anymore again either. Also! There are many things that could tear this town apart. Earthquake, vulcano, large monster attack, raffle auction gone wrong.. mending things that have been torn is much harder. Had I known you'd be so easily swayed by harsh words, I'd have added a remark about your outdated spellings on my contract when paying my rent." Deva observed the slaves, her eyes calm and analytical. "Not just lust, love, devotion, she plays with all emotions, not a demon then, they know only the lowest of emotions to make their own, but she uses demons as tools because their hunger for conquest fits hers." The angelic woman nodded, looking at the ropes binding her.

"Definitly unholy magic, by the feel of it. Demons like purple and red in their magic, no idea why, you rarely see pixies use red tendrils for flower magic." Deva mused, still calm about the situation. "Whats weird though is that this makes me feel.. excited. Thats not normal." Deva knew her own sexuality. She knew she enjoyed helplessness, but not this exposure. She had now already picked up on something feeling off balance with her, but for now, she could not be certain if this wasn't part of the majors magic. Still, this feeling, she isolated it in her mind, surveyed it, whilest dancing ont he tightrope between the trapped fool and the wise advisor pleading the mayor to do better.

"That box is a modified bag of holding. Could hide outfits for a whole army of.. haremslaves in there. I wonder who made them." Deva mused. "Enjoy what exactly? What are you intending to do, I mean I could use a new wardrobe, I dress in white, just a bit revealing dresses, more comfortable than elegant though. No underwear actually, most of the time, not always shoes, I like to feel the grass under my toes.." She mused, looking at the outfit. "Oh look, you got the color right, so the memories after conversion are intact, or you are a quicksearch. Lovely. Haah.. also alive apparently.. So the question was not who made them, but who bred them. Is it self containing? What do they eat? No, simple answer, emotional parasites, feed on lust, am I right? Thats how you can keep the box closed, no oxygen, so those are either undead, but more likely.. aberration class monsters, likely a modification of the monster.. interesting things that, think of a mimic, but as a cloak, adapted to the underdark, but usually quite.. bitey. Whoever modified these was a genius. Wont let go of me anytime soon, but if I'm right, I wonder if they still understand undercommon.." Deva noted, gasping slightly at the suits. She felt clearly aroused, her body displaying clear signs.. though she also seemed to have a high treshold for lust, able to simply,.. keep going on like this despite her exposure and someone touching and dressing her up. "Tongues: Undercommon." Deva said, her eyes glowing with power for a brief moment as she cast one of the rarer spells not requiering her to make arcane gestures, a harmless type of divination magic that allowed one to communicate in an unknown language.. though, to the experienced it also revealed that Deva was a spellcaster, knowing at least second tier bardic or more likely, third tier wizard or clerical magic. "Neshh, nook arum fesshh?" She asked her clothes as they were put on, clearly in an unknown language. 'Hello, how are you doing?'

"So what happened to the men, no simple answer, better question, what happens to the children, what will happen to everyone disagreeing with your mistress.. they will be made to see, sure, but what of those fighting it, like me, like, do you seriously think a bit of groping is going to influence me? Hooh, your memories are still in there, you must recall the one or other joke I told you about my second wife, a few things I left out, like the part where she was.. a little bit demonic herself. Well a lot. So this mind control, how does it work." Deva noted. They are letting me talk. Big mistake. "I'm guessing low key emphatic telephatic field shared just between those you marked in a specific ritual? Let me see." She mused, leaning towards the redhead forcibly dressing her.. and licking her earlobe, glancing over to the reaction of the girls and the major.

"Anyway, I'm asking you proper, what has been done to your town can be reversed, you don't want to .. hook me up to your little harem. You can save them all. Whatever this mistress is, we can fight her, together." Deva nodded, pleading at the major, looking hopeful.. perhaps it was because she was trapped and about to be converted into a haremslave.

(Random info!: )
Good as place as any to go over D&D lore just bit by bit.. yes, I wanna inject it, though of course its you that controls the world, so you can always say things are different as Deva, an originally D&D character, expects, but for example spellgrades/spell lore: Usually it takes a skill-roll to identify a spell being cast, but I let the mayors 'power up' auto-identify Devas spells and etc. Beginner mages start with a few Grade 0 and one or two grade 1 spells, whereas a full blown wizard is expected to likely have grade 3. Anyone with grade 5-ish would be Highpriest, Archmage, or leader of a smaller mage tower, anyone with grade 7 and beyond is exceedingly rare, the leader of an entire order, the long lost Grandmaster of a wizards university, etc. Grade 9 magic and the rare epic magic users are the stuff of legends. Though, this is only for pure spellcasters, there are classes that have a bit of magic to supplement their martial skill, like the Paladin for Holy or the Blackguard/Antipaladin for Unholy, up to grade 4, so if you meet a Grade 3 using paladin they are actually quite powerful.
A grade 1 spell can create a fire arrow, a grade 3 spell a big fireball, a grade 5 can summon a giant hand to slap people, pick them up and toss them around, a grade 7 you can unleash a rainbow blast of pain that can do lightning, acid, fire, etc damage, or even turn things to stone if the dice comes up unlucky, whereas with grade 9 you can summon a Meteor swarm.. enough to destroy a small village with no survivors,.. except for perhaps the lone orphan that vows revenge or etc. These examples were all from the school of evocation, the 'i burn your face off'! of schools. your villain is likely to have a preferance of enchantment and transmutation, aka mind fucking and body changing, whereas Deva is mostly a user of Illusion, transmutation and capable in conjuration as well, aka 'lol tricked you, body changing and summoning stuff, in her case healing stuff, .. usually.) More on spell-schools soon!
For example, the imp, lowest of common demons is limited to grade 1 or 2 spell like abilities, Succubi, mid-tier demons are not at all physically intimidating, but feared for their grade 7 magic abilities, whereas a moderatly high ranking Demon, like the has mostly lvl 4 and below spell like abilities, but hits hard physically to make it balanced out.
Deva is lvl 15ish in this incarnation, which normally would mean just hitting the powerful grade 8 spells, though she is a mixture of classes(cleric and warlock, an odd mixture, more to come about that as the story progresses. ^^), limiting her spellcasting to grade 7 tops, but giving her more and more versatile/reliable powers.
Considering these are harmless villagers, they likely don't know a wizard from a sorcerer from a warlock, neither would you so thats actually a great start, and its unlikely they've seen spellcasting above grade 2, Grade 2 being lvl 3-4 characters. For reference, a small town is usually populated with level 1 commoners, maybe the mayor could be a lvl 2, the guard have 1 level in a martial fighting class rather than commoner, etc, rarely anything more powerful.. unless someone like Deva hides amongst them. For comparison, again, an imp could likely take an entire small town of commoners, whereas Deva could deal with several imps or a Succubus with relative ease, though there are always more powerful /empowered ones possible. A glabrezu could defeat Deva in direct, purely physical combat, but not in a battle of wits and strategy. Only the most powerful of non-unique demons like a Balor(basically the thing Gandalf fought) would be above what Deva can handle directly at all, though theres still victory through work and trickery possible against those, with preperation.
So basically I set Deva up so that the srs badguys can defeat her if she doesn't have a chance to prepare, she has to get serious to defeat the higher powered badguys, but can deal with mid or lower tier, unless those are prepared or trick her, etc. I think thats a good adventuring basis for an experienced character.

If yous still curious/have time to burn, heres an example of a fight of someone with high tier magic in a world where such is nearly unheard of:

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"You say that letting her in won't stop war, but then answer me this. What will happen once she has control of ALL minds, when all in the world obey her unquestioningly, there is no one to start war. There is no conceit, no jealousy, no anger and hatred, no pain and suffering. She will build a utopia upon which none will be left wanting. There is no room for new conflict when all are subservient to a true higher power." The mayor calmly explained, showing that while her mind was completely enthralled by the cloaked woman, she at least had her simple thought process from when she was a normal mayor. She had never been a genius, but at least in the little town they were in she was considered smart. "Are we ever who we once were, Deva? 10 years from now will you still be you? Everyone changes as time moves on, events cause us all to be different over time. I have simply changed as well, and soon this peaceful island will be different, but we will have a new place to live in quiet peace. And while we may have changed from these events, we are all still who we are. Harsh words do not sway me, but power does, and Mistress showed quite a bit. She is more than anyone can handle..." Once again she would smile a little bit, happy to see that Deva was at least understanding of the type of power that her Mistress had over all sorts of thoughts and emotions. "She uses demons as tools as their powers line up where they need to. But they are slaves just as I, their desires and thoughts changed to fit her plans."

"You're even more clever than I expected. In all honesty I think that Mistress could use you even more than she herself expects. But perhaps she really does expect you to be as useful as I think that you might be... in which case she'd be so proud if I were to bring you in." The feelings of excitement and anticipation would continue bubbling deep within her, arousal softly pulsing through her from being completely exposed to the dominating mayor. Isolating it would show that the feeling was definitely coming from within her... which meant that it was either some sort of spell cast into her rather than from the outside, or it was a side effect from the dark slime from earlier. "Is it so wrong to feel excited by all of this? Perhaps it's just the desires you've held so deep down for so long, and only now does your body betray those desires... As now you see a chance to indulge in them, and your body betrays you in the hopes of finally getting that which it has been denied."

"These boxes are yet another gift from Mistress. Rather mundane, but so very useful for everything that we actually need. She can create so many things... or perhaps she merely has another slave create them FOR her, but in the end it is the same. But you will enjoy the intense pleasure of submission, and the orgasmic touch of the outfits on your skin. In some ways I wish that I was a harem slave like you to feel these lovely suits, but every harem needs a Mistress, and Mistress has given me that role." The mayor would plant a gentle kiss on Deva's arm, causing it to tingle pleasantly, and at the same time she would pat the red haired woman on the bottom a little bit, making her moan even more. "I remember a few of your outfits, so I specifically wanted a nice pure white one in case I ended up getting my hands on you like this. Plus the pure white nicely contrasts the lewd display you'll have whenever you wear it, so it's absolutely perfect if you ask me." She explained as Deva went on to ask, and end up answering, a bunch of questions. Though she would get a thoughtful look as Deva talked about the living outfits, and knew a good deal about them. "In all honesty, Mistress didn't tell me anything too detailed about these outfits and how they work. I merely know that they work, and that they're more than happy to work on supple flesh like you and my adorable little harem." Once Deva started speaking undercommon, the suit would suddenly pause in its pleasuring, as though it hadn't expected to hear any words that it could properly recognize. There would be a few moments of pause before Deva would hear a whispered voice that moved in time with a slight pulsing within her suit. "Hungry..." The suit would answer in undercommon, and from there it would return to wetly sliding across her skin until spoken to again, increasing the tingling sensation with every bit of skin was gently teased.

"The men are happy... The children, they will be made to forget, made to think that the changes Mistress makes were always the way things were. They will remember that their home was always this way and when they come of age they will be properly brought into Mistress' power, which they will be taught is the true way to become an adult. Those that resist, will merely need more powerful methods to properly enslave, just as you might need stronger tools used on you." She'd smile a bit at the thought of the world they would build, and the living suit would continue teasing her skin, tiny tendrils reaching out for her breasts and an even smaller set seeming to climb up her arms with the goal of reaching her ears. Once Deva licked the red head's earlobe, she'd coo softly, and soon she'd hear another coo from the orgy off in the distance, the sensation travelling to all of them as well. "We are all linked in some way, though I can sever and repair the link through a bit of effort, I do hope sating your curiosity will help you properly submit to Mistress..."

The mayor would suddenly pause as Deva pleaded with her, seeming to get a discomforted look. "I... I don't think we can stop her at all... She... Mistress... is too powerful. You don't understand her power yet... I-It's futile... to do anything but obey..." She got a thoughtful look before blinking a bit and bringing a hand up to her head, still seeming not too comfortable. "You... You only wish to avoid your enslavement... You want me to think you can stop her... So that you can be released... She won't be stopped... She owns me... She will own you... Mistress... H-Help me overcome this doubt... Please..." Though with that she at least wasn't casting any further spells or giving any orders, still seeming like she planned on enslaving Deva, but now seeming as though she was also not completely convinced of her own actions.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Stagnation. No new thoughts or ideas, only hers. That's what'd happen. You need to strive and struggle to get better, not let yourself be entrapped in ice. You wont change anymore. Oh and I'm all for change, but theres trying a new kind of baked food and setting yourself on fire, both are technically changes involving fire, but one is overdoing things." Deva explained. "I like this island." Deva shook her head. "Its easy to flaunt power. Hard not to. Harder yet to relinquish it. And everyone can be handled, one way or another." Deva chuckled.

"I usually prefer to act the fool, people tell you more when they underestimate you, but with this threat, I have to.. put a little spirit into it, eh?" Deva said, whilest also making a mental note to cleanse herself, later. Right now she honestly enjoyed the feelings a little, even given the situation. She was a bit of a hedonist, she had to admit that.

"Oh trust me, I've explored a fair bit of my desires, I mean, I guess I could be a little pent up, but no, no, thats not it. I did not notice you casting a spell before the tendrils though, humnn.." She mused. "Every harem needs a mistress. Thats deep, thats deep for someone enslaved, not bad." She nodded.

"Yep, thats why I wear white. That and my profession, really." Deva mused, noticing the mayor kissing her, before going on. "Ossh, nayfar nlentem hackyar." 'Oh of course you are hungry' "Altem mer." 'such a cute thing' "The suit said its hungry. Kinda cute, I think I might keep it, though I got to find an alternate food source, can't have it molest me all day. Think some healing life energy would do the trick?" She looked at the mayor. "Interesting.." Deva noted,.. if at the tendrils slithering over her, or the Mayor exlpaining she could sever the link, none could say.

"Right, power. I guess I can do that, if I have to. Frankly, I planned to have you link me up to use the mental field everyone shares to simply take charge and free you all, but if you can sever the link I'd not get to you. But the thing you don't understand is that power isn't bathing everyone around you in an aura of dominance, true, that can be kinky enough, but, here is the thing, the more you show someone of your power, the greater power you use, the greater a power can be used against you. here. I'll show you. Those are some good ropes you got there." Deva nodded. "Spellcasting lesson, the basics: Most spells have verbal, somantic and oftentimes spell components. Binding a spellcaster is wise, because only a few spells can be used without your hands. Silencing them is even wiser, because theres magic that can be cast with but a word.

Spellcasting lesson two: Theres many schools of magic, we all have a prefered one, sometimes even two!... and usually theres a school that opposes another.. divination and illusion oppose one another, so I'm not really good with divination thingies. Conjuration is a fascinating school, don't you think, it creates tentacles like the one you used to bind me with, but, in its core, Conjurative magic is moving things from one place, to another, thats why, if you want to use teleportation magic, you have to actually not use transmutation, like many initates think, but conjuration. The most often seen usage is moving something that is not here, tentacles, tendrils, binding vines, and giving them form in our world, but actually.."
Deva chuckled..

"It can more easily be used to move things that are right infront of you, if you know the right incantation. ." Deva chanted and, for the first time, tested her will against the Mayors, or rather, what the mayor had become. For the Mayor, it was but a moment of disorientation, as she found herself still looking at Deva, but the room.. shifted, as they traded places. For just a moment, there was a sensation of something old, far older than the angel looked, and powerful, as it overwhelmed the inexperienced Mayors defenses.

"What is power? To me, it is not using my power unless I absolutely have to. After all, if I simply overwhelm you with my power, I will learn nothing about you, or your mistress. For example. Can you actually dismiss the ropes you have summoned to bind me?" Deva pointed at the ropes, though the mayors arms might be free, now that they had traded places, at least one of the mayors legs would have been hooked in her own contraption..

"Or will they seek me out again? Will you call your harem to assist you, or do you have more powerful tools at your disposal, as you said? Everything you do teaches me more about your mistress methods. Its not that I propably can't overpower you, but I don't want to, you are not an enemy, but a friend I have to help. Your newfound mistress is the real danger, and through testing you, I can test her." Deva chuckled. "But I'm blathering on and this suit is awfully distracting. What I'm saying is, no, I don't understand your mistress power, I barely understand anything, there are so many things in this grand universe, so show me, the extend of power this mistress can gift you. By that I can find the best way to defeat her." Deva chuckled, crossing her arms, looking at the mayor. "I'm sorry if this sounds condescending, but it's time to unpack your secret weapons. It's time for you to use everything you have, try to overwhelm me. From the very first word you spoke to me, every action you took, that was not me fighting you, that was an interrogation." Devas calm smile turned something dark, for just a moment, her normally cheerful voice gaining a chill of severity, eyes that looked wrong in that young-ish face penetrating the mayors. "I'm Deva Undon, I'm here to help you, but I wont let your mistress have her way with this world, because.. I like it. I told you I was in a war. I told you I had powerful enemies once, I believe. You might not trust me, after all, you never heard of me plus, I spent like ten hours struggling to make repairs to my little place last week, but consider that the reason you never heard of those that I tried to stop might be.. that I was sucessful every time." Deva exhaled. "So, rather than getting serious I'd want you to let me help you. Don't fight a fight you wont win. You are a rush-job. Not an invasion force, you are prepared to deal with village maiden, perhaps even a rookie-hero.. but do you have countermeasures for a powerful target? For example. Sloppy security. You let me walk in here with my hat still on?" Deva raised a brow, a hand reaching for her hat. Which was completely nonmagical. It was her necklace that held actual power. But she never gave such details away..

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Is there truly a problem with stagnation when there are no more threats that can't be easily dealt with? The point of advancement and growing more is to be able to handle new threats and problems that might come your way, without those threats there would be no need to grow any stronger or more advanced. You call it stagnation, I merely refer to it as being comfortable where I am. Meanwhile, you say that this change is as extreme as setting oneself on fire, yet the change does not feel so terrible to me. I consider it more akin to a haircut or a new outfit. From the outside the change looks so dramatic and surprising, but inwardly not too much." The mayor explained, apparently still being decently philosophical even when enslaved like she was. "Whether one flaunts power or not, they still have power, and that is enough to make me fearful. And if everyone can be handled, then you can be too..." She explained, still thinking that Deva was far outclassed from what she had seen of the Mistress.

"Oh come now, being enslaved doesn't mean that I'm any less intelligent or thoughtful. Even if you are smarter than me, I am still functionally who I once was, just filled with more devotion and pleasure than I used to be. In some ways, without all the stress, I am even more thoughtful than I had once been." She said, almost sounding as though she was a little offended by how she had been dismissed just for being enslaved. "Might I also advise that being pent up is a poor idea for any woman. You would do better to submit merely for the pleasure that we can give to you, help you keep yourself from being oh so repressed."

"Well I'm so glad to have picked a white one specially for you... Mistress wanted you... and she was very impressed with me when I suggested a nice white outfit... It had to be made special... But it'll be worth it when Mistress has a brand new slave dressed in a pretty, white, outfit." The suit would once again pause as it was spoken to, though this time it would respond much quicker, far less surprised by finding someone that could talk to it this time. "Hungry... Will feed... Now..." Well it wasn't exactly one for a great conversation, but it seemed to at least understand what Deva was saying, and was willing to respond in its whispery voice. "The poor suit needs to be fed moderately often... It's likely why its built to attach itself to its targets and drain them whenever it is hungry. Though I've no clue if it could take other food sources, I figure there's no need when it has a fresh supply of lust and arousal for the taking whenever it needs it." As she spoke, the tendrils would continue softly molesting her, and that set of tendrils would start crawling closer and closer to her ears, sliding up her neck with slow, undulating, wet movements.

"Linking up to our field... Very clever... I suppose that would've been ideal actually, as freeing us would've allowed the power of Mistress to flow into your mind... But it wasn't meant to be apparently. If only I hadn't told you that little detail, but there are many methods to enslave an angel." She answered, listening with interest as Deva gave her little lesson on how spellcasting worked. Partially interested because she wanted to know what the point was behind the entire speech, and partially because she knew that learning how to properly use her new found magical power would actually make her a better tool for her Mistress. First she took a mental note that in the future she should actually silence captured spell casters in case they had some sort of spell they could use when bound like this. Deva would even catch her nodding every now and again, having always had a bit of an interest in magic, and now wanting to learn so much more once the powers were in her hands. But otherwise she'd remain silent, letting Deva talk... something that Deva knew was a mistake, but the mayor seemed to think that she still wasn't a threat to her bound as she was.

The mayor would have a surprisingly powerful will considering the fact that she was currently not using it in the slightest. However, the mayor would still reach a hand up to grip her head as she stumbled a little bit, finding herself in a completely different place in the room, the ropes holding her legs in place now that she took Deva's spot, but her arms would be completely free due to a difference in height. And for a few moments she was left stunned by feeling a power far older than she thought Deva could ever have. "Wha... I-Impressive... So you're quite the spellcaster then... Mistress, give me strength..." The last part she'd whisper out, as though it were a prayer rather than a regular request.

"Power... It is the ability to overcome that which is put before you. Whether it be through strength or cunning. But if you were to overrun me, that'd be power, as you'd overcome me no matter what amount of power you used." For a moment she'd focus on the ropes, and while she was able to move them a bit, she still wasn't able to actually unsummon them, which left her stuck in her one spot with her arms free. Which also meant that Deva was safe from being approached by the woman at the very least. Though for some reason, knowing that seemed just a little bit disappointing... she wouldn't be able to feel whatever it was that the mayor had planned to do with her, she couldn't feel whatever pleasure that was promised. That small part inside of Deva couldn't help but be disappointed by knowing all of that.

"Y-You... We are not friends... I am your mayor and my duty is to my people... And while you were a help, while you were a positive influence to this city... I could tolerate mischief, it was amusing in many ways... B-But now you threaten this town by fighting Mistress... You are the danger in this town... For you could call her anger down upon this entire island... I-I know that she can't be stopped... And so I face you in the hope that she will be pleased with all of us... So if revenge must be taken against someone... it won't be us." Her voice actually seemed to quiver a bit in a mixture of fear and discomfort, all the pleasure and confidence in herself and her Mistress seeming to fade a little at the thought that she might not be protecting her town properly. It was how she had been first guided into submission actually... Mistress had used her intense desire to help her people to enslave her, but it was not as strong as it could've been, not yet at least. "You... You wish to see Mistress' power? V-Very well... Despite Deva revealing her strategy, it seemed that the mayor would go along with it. Whether that was due to stubborness or some attempt at helping Deva was anyone's guess, as right now she started to focus. But her entire focus was broken by the cold stare that Deva fixed her with, causing her to legitimately shiver a bit in worry. "I-I don't plan on fighting a battle I can not win... Th-That is why I will not fight Mistress... I can not win... I know I can not defeat her... You... You I am still unsure about... We... We were not meant to fight power here... Mistress saved most of her forces..."

Then once again, the woman's eyes would glow purple, and suddenly the orgy would stop, all of them looking at Deva with that purple glow in their eyes. Even the redhead would turn to stare at Deva, her eyes glowing along with the rest of them. "We will not allow you to stop our Mistress..." They all spoke at once, and suddenly the hesitation was gone from her voice, as apparently allowing herself to fall into their telepathic link had strengthened her belief in the cloaked figure. The cat girl and the blonde would suddenly rush at Deva, aiming to grab her and hold her down, while the white haired woman would rush over to the Mayor, and start examining the purple ropes that held her legs. Meanwhile, the redhead would begin digging through the box once more, eventually pulling out a paintbrush and what looked like a bottle of black ink. "You may try to dodge and escape all you wish... Magic can immobilize just as well as it can be used to escape..." With her free hands, she'd aim a bolt of purple magic for Deva, a simple spell to immobilize her completely, and hopefully with the harem attacking her and the suit constantly trying to distract her, she'd be unable to dodge the bolt. That was the plan in the Mayor's mind at least.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Theres always room to grow. Unless you give up. If its really not that drastic a change.. then go back. Change yourself back to your old life. If its not a drastic change, that should be easy, mentally and physically." Deva noted. "Ah, well you see, thats what I invested my power in, there comes a point where its no more about getting powerful, but about finding and plucking away at your every weakness, and then, once you think yourself, or are untouchable.. you get bored. Thats when you realize that power is not all its made out to be. You do everything you want, but theres always .. limits. In a way, the powerful are far more limited than the powerless. They are bound by their own power." Deva nodded, an odd philosopher she was, as if she knew what she was talking about, yet made no sense in her conclusions, at least not to someone that had not experienced the things she had.

"You gave in to a powerful despot waving her crown around. That makes you less smart in my eyes. I liked the old you better." Deva insisted. "Do I look repressed to you though?" Deva chuckled, and posed ever so slightly. Was that the goos influence, or her own decision? It did show a natural grace, in showing off what was an average bodytype to be something enticing, inviting..

"Hmnn quite a useful tool in fighting those that would use arousal though, sure, it arouses me, but, if I trained it proper, I could have it consume what little arousal I have at the time, keeping me level headed and calm. You haven't really thought this one through, have you? Well.. I lack the time for suit-taming right now." She had to admit, even she could not work that fast on a new pet. "Hah..." She let out a short gasp, giving away that her body was still that of a normal woman, with needs, peering at the tentacles sneaking up for her ears. That was a bit worrysome.

"Oh, I'm no ordinary angel. By the way, impressive, she reinforced your willpower too. With her and stronger servants, I need to target differently." Deva noted, exhaling. That had almost been effort, though for now, the suits molestations had her more breathing quickly than this fight, still.

"Also, noted, so this mistress -is- trying to play godess. That old book and paper then. Correct by the way, almost correct. Power just means that things can't stop you even if they want to. Now what is more powerful, someone that uses all their power to deal with a marginal obstacle, or someone that uses almost none, but still, just enough to succeed." Deva nodded. "With power, as with spells, there is not just a higher spell grade that indicates power, but there is also a higher mastery. So called meta-magic, can make low ranking spells incredibly dangerous, if you know how to use it. for example, a quickened spell can be cast far faster than a normal spell and thus chained into another spell, an empowered spell, well, take a guess." Deva chuckled, noting that the mayor was willing to learn, so she was happy to teach.. even in this situation.

Deva wasn't quite certain if the disappointment was hers or an effect on her. She might quite feel disappointed herself considering her own submissive side, watching the mayor struggle in her ropes. "Unfinished, as I expected." She noted, smiling a slightly weary looking smile. "Your mistress is the one threatening this town. If your mistress would destroy an island simply for not pleasing her, she's as evil as she is powerful. Why would you bow your head before that, is it only fear that makes you loyal to her? Fear can never inspire true loyalty." She nodded, looking at the mayor.

"Your true loyalty is to your people. She has merely used fear to twist it, hasn't she?" Deva nodded, narrowing her eyes.

"I'm aware that your so called mistress has things up her sleeve, thats why I am learning, not fighting. But if you think you can defeat me with what you displayed so far." Her tone grew serious, cold and dark again for a moment: "You understand little of the world around you." Deva looked at the harem focusing on her. "Come on, I already found out they are linked. I have but one body they can molest." Deva let the women rush her, one hand groping a pussy each, suddenly, two fingers thrusting into the feline and blonde womans sex.. with suprising expertise, one who clearly had made love to more than a woman in the past, her fingers pushing in roughly, but caressing gently, cupping each of the girls clits with her palms and rubbing away. Of course, that ment her arms -were- occupied. "Heightened sexuality has an additional weakness, on those that aren't properly prepared for it." Deva mused, thrusting in and out of the twos sexes. Whilest Deva was hit by the bolt, she chuckled.

"True, but magic to completely immobilize one, unlike the summoning you used, has a price. You cannot simply immobilize those with a stronger will than yours. Exspecially a spell that holds me down, its like a constant tug-of war between our minds. Of course, you can partially hold me in place with the power of your telephatic link, cheating, don't you think?" She explained, soft white wings curling around the two girls that had pounced her, tickling down their thighs, gently teasing them as well. Of course, it was a lie. Deva could fight out of the spell, she chose not to. She wanted the Mayor linked up with everyone else, holding the two girls close, gently caressing their clits, teasing them, embracing them. "Haah.." She moaned out, of course, unable to fight off mayor and molestations of the dress or the two on her in this state. If they wanted to expose her before the mayor, or force her to the ground, they could with the added spell. Devas sex moist and wanting under its tuft of slightly wettened brown hair and small spider tatoo, almost where the others had their tatoo of a heart, whereas her nipples were hard and prominent through the see through fabric, aroused from the teasing tendrils, a bright pink to fit with the angels pale skin. Admittedly, she felt horny, but the wet slithering up her neck was bothering her, as was the trap. Still, she was far from done with this.

"If you enjoy the pleasure, you can have that without losing yourself, or your individuality. And then, whats left, nothing but one who rules you through fear. Are you sure thats a mistress you want to serve? Even so, by that logic, all I'd have to do was scare you a bit back on the straight and narrow? Because don't think me a hero, I can and will do whats necessary." She asked, the blonde girl.. because it didn't matter who she spoke to, right now, her fingers pushing in deep to accentuate her point. "Haah.. this is really quite distracting though." She mused, her body even slightly, subconsciously spreading, presenting itself.. she wasn't usually this easily to excite, though the goos influence was aiding the mayor right now.

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Even some minor changes can't be so easily undone on a mere whim. A haircut is a perfect example, while it isn't a major change I wouldn't be able to just suddenly change back. Besides, I don't wish to go back to how I once was, I am quite fine with being a slave." She explained, not really able to go back even if she wanted to, but currently she felt happy with the amount of pleasure and devotion that she was given from her Mistress. "The simple answer for when you get that powerful is that you do something WITH that power, and from there work to make the world much better. Yes the destruction that Mistress brings is terrible at first glance, and her quest for more power might seem greedy to you, but at the end of it all things will be happier and far more fulfilling for everyone. She wants more power, but not to have more power, but to instead fix that which is wrong." Whether that was entirely true or not wasn't something that could be easily guaged by a slave that was pretty much unable to see anything wrong with her Mistress. The mayor might honestly believe that what she was saying was true, but anything that the cloaked woman told her would be considered true.

"The old me was far more upset and worried about every little thing. I put on a strong face every day, but I would get home exhausted from dealing with the day to day issues of the town. Life is simple for everyone here... but only because I work so hard to keep it that way. I gave in to a powerful, dominating Mistress that as far as I knew was thousands of times more powerful than anyone else here. And she got her grip into my mind, promising to keep everyone safe under her command and keep them from ever feeling pain." The mayor did have to nod a bit when Deva posed to show that she wasn't entirely repressed, admiring her rather beautiful body for a few moments before returning her focus. Though she did have to admit that the angel before her was extremely enticing, she still had her orders.

"You act as though I didn't think the use of this suit through, when in reality Mistress was the one that decided that a good harem here would benefit from use of these wonderful suits. If you think you'll be able to train them, go right ahead and try, but while you do that we'd have no problem properly training and enslaving you as well..." She would then smirk when she heard the sound of pleasure from Deva, showing that the suit was still at least working, and those slimy tendrils would continue gliding along her skin, reaching closer and closer to her ears as time went on.

"Think of it for a moment, why would Mistress not strengthen our willpower? Once we are properly enslaved, she strengthens us to ensure that any other with similar powers to her can't rip her control away from us. Besides, her more powerful minions will give you more trouble than just being unable to use certain spells on them..." It seemed that their Mistress knew a lot about empowering others as much as she did gaining her own power. If a simple mayor had gained this much strength and magic from her, it might be worrisome what she could be able to do to someone that already had quite a bit of power.

Once again the mayor would listen attentively to Deva's talk about magic, having already assumed that something like that would be true. Weaker magic was a lot like weaker tools or weapons. In a regular brute force way they weren't as good, but if one were to use it intelligently then the power of the spell or weapon wouldn't matter. It wasn't the size or strength of something, it was how you used it. But she'd continue to struggle against her own ropes, not entirely knowing how to get out quickly. "Fear or not... if she CAN destroy this island for not pleasing her, if that is even a remote possibility, then I feel decisions must be made as if she would choose to do so. Her power is such that such a destruction is possible, and as such I wish to appease her as nothing we could possibly do would be enough to stop her. In fact... this island is still going to be destroyed anyway, but she intends now to save us all from the destruction and shelter us from then on..."

"So yes... my loyalty is to my people. And she has seen that and used it to get into my mind. I do what I do because I wish to keep things safe for all those in town... And if that means we must choose between our lives or our free will, I will give up our free will and allow us all to live in blissful servitude as opposed to not living at all." It seemed that she couldn't even recognize how evil that made her Mistress sound, as though the cloaked figure could do no wrong in her mind anymore.

The blonde and the catgirl would suddenly stop in their tracks as they were suddenly grabbed, so much more sensitive because of the power their Mistress had used on them. They were already wet and more than ready after being in the middle of their orgy, and so once Deva's skilled fingers started to work their soaked pussies, they'd let out a loud moan that would echo through the other linked members of their harem. The white haired woman would suddenly moan out and grip the Mayor gently to steady herself and the redhead would nearly drop her bottle of ink as she suddenly felt the pleasure surge through her. Even the mayor would shudder in her bindings, trying her hardest to keep focus despite the powerful pleasure coursing through her. "Mnn... Haaaah... Giving in... to lust already... are we? You're welcome to join our little harem... Especially if you're fingers are this... Nnnnghhh... skilled!" The mayor's eyes would slip shut for a moment as she tried to recollect herself and focus on the things going on around her, trying to temporarily block out the pleasure flowing through the link.

"It's not... Ooooohhh... cheating to use all the tools at my disposal. Mistress gave me the power to work with multiple minds at the same time, and the power to combine our will and strength if we need to do so... It would be more insulting to let such a wonderful gift go to waste if you were to ask me." Every member of the harem would shudder as they felt their thighs teased by soft and feathery angel wings, a few of them cooing out, while the mayor herself held back in an attempt to maintain her self control. The two women near Deva would be near putty in her experienced hands, making them moan and shudder without any trouble, and then send that pleasure to all in the room thanks to their link. Inwardly, however, the mayor made note of the spider tattoo and made plans to ask about it once Deva was properly enslaved, which she still believed would be the end result of this entire meeting, as the suit started getting more bold from sensing the arousal. Tentacles from the suit would reach out from inside the boots of the suit, rubbing up her thigh before reaching in between her legs and pushing a tentacle into her moist sex, starting to slowly fuck her now that it felt more confident.

"We enjoy pleasure, servitude, ecstasy, and this utter fulfillment that our Mistress has gifted us. It is more than normal pleasure and more than anything that can be offered to use without loyalty and servitude. It is more than fear that makes us obey... it is devotion and lust and pleasure and love and happiness..." As Deva's body spread and present itself, the suit took that as its chance to push the tentacle in her pussy even deeper into her, picking up speed a little bit. And then the tendrils reaching for her ears would reach their goal, the wet and slick feeling tendril reaching one into each ear and pushing in deep, which Deva would probably easily guess meant they were heading directly for her brain. And as all of this was happening, the redhead with her paint brush and bottle of ink would start moving towards her, her legs shaky from all the pleasure, but still moving towards Deva.

Something about the tendrils moving into her ears felt... strangely... alright? That part deep in her that had been wanting to experience what the Mayor planned suddenly would grow just a little bit, indicating that the tendrils were likely at her mind, and only now trying to rearrange certain things deep within her. But thankfully, the process wasn't entirely fast, and despite a part of her feeling alright about everything happening... she'd still have another part of her that understood the danger of the suit actually being within her mind, and would likely want to stop it from doing whatever it planned to do to her.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, depending on the haircut, you might come to regret some decisions there." Deva chuckled. "Ah, so you get power to make the world better, but soon you realize, that just makes people dependant on you, so you wonder and then you remember the old saying about teaching a man to fish rather than giving him fishes. Admittedly, I'm a vegetarian, but you can apply it to planting as well. And then you realize that great power isn't needed to do good.. only to stop evil where necessary.

Power can not fix if theres something wrong, only people can."
the angel adviced, so far, she seemed quite determined to maintain her point. "Perhaps your boss ladys intentions are pure, but her methods corrupt the ultimate result she can reach forever more." Considering she was half nude, lewdly dressed and being.. quite gropey, if not also groped herself, the amount of consistent, focused thinking she could do still indicated she had been through some.. lustful encounters.

"Ah, I understand you there. Responsibility is.. exhausting. Anyway. Pain is necessary, I already told you that." She chuckled, looking directly at the mayor when told she could be trained and enslaved: "Oh is that so?" She asked, camly.

"Good to know, luckily enchantment is a magic school I use near to not at all." Deva did think exactly that, however, empowering someone already powerful must equally be a greater drain on the mayors mistress, exponentially so perhaps even, such things always had rules.

"Wrong. If she wants to use her power to destroy this island, she has to be stopped. If she even entertains such things as possibility, and be it to trick you into servitude, she has no right to call herself anyones mistress. How exactly is she planning to destroy the island?" Deva sighed a bit. "You know, I really wanted to lay back and enjoy this a little more, but you're putting me in a right mood to step into your big bozos way. Hrmnn..." Deva chuckled, her fingers pumping into the two women. "Anyway. Heightened sensitivity plus linked minds. You are making this a little too easy." Deva chuckled. "You misunderstand your situation. I've begun my career as a priestess, oh so long ago, in a far away world, in a temple devoted to a deity of passion and lust. Then, I found myself in a perverted slave trading port.. to cut to the chase, if you want to make this a sex-off, oh, trust me, I might cum and moan and writhe.. but that doesn't exactly incapacitate me." She smirked slightly, withdrawing two fingers each to pinch at the girls clits.

"Ahnnn..." Deva gasped, with a tentacle pushing into her sex as well now, perhaps the one thing to .. rescue the harem from being overwhelmed by her own molestations. "I can see that its more than normal pleasure... and geesh, I apologize.. I'm.. rusty. I am beginning to realize that now, thank you for that. These old angels bones need a bit of shaking up before they can shamble about. Old saying that. Smart horse doesn't run faster than it has to.. Imagine you've been all lazy, and thoughtless and in quite the stupor.. luckily, then someone comes and riles me up." Deva nodded, half to herself and almost too casually. Of course, that could always be a bluff.. "Soul binding. Sounds like soul binding. Err.. complicated high level of mind control, rather than being an automaton you truly adore the one that ensnared you. I always thought it just a theory." She shrugged, though the tendril was awfully distracting, so she didn't go on, instead gasping with the tentacles pushing into her, as the angel gasped with the wet, slick feeling on her ears. "Yeah.. this is quite kinky... I might actually .." Deva sighed, kissing the feline and the blonde on their foreheads each, panting slightly."I mean, somehow this is starting to feel good and.. haah.. well if what you say is true, you did what was right, so you.. we are going to be raptured by mistress, taken to.. where exactly? I mean, teleporting that many people all at once takes up way too much juice, so she must have some sort of gateway, or portal, temporary, considering she intends to leave. I mean its that or having a bunch of assistants to teleport you all, which could be messy.. so! She came to visit you first, as the most important person, but she can likely shapeshift herself, still, if you were the one first corrupted, and the one with a workforce of a harem, that portal would likely be.. Right here, wouldn't it? She left you with enough magic power to follow instructions to build a gateway to save everyone, going to another plane, is that it? But which plane are you going to, which plane do you plan to bring me to? A plane of her own design? Because she said something about this places story ending, which leads me to believe the power she has gained comes from a powerful spell, likely beyond the ninth grade, customized to leech of the magic and lifeforce of an entire place, because she's not destroying for destructions sake.. ooh thats good, thats interesting." Deva mused. "Say, when she came to .. bind you and all that, you needed to give your consent, right? I mean in the end, after all the reshaping and molesting was done, there was a gesture of submission right? I mean, you wont just draw a heart on my tummy and be done with it, will you?" She mused, looking at the other slavegirls.

Deva gasped at the tendrils pulsating in her ear. She was clearly being affected.. being enslaved, so telling her a little more wouldn't hurt, would it? the sooner she understood mistress glory, the better. She'd submit and be happy and the mayor couldn't help but wonder what that experienced tongue could do to her pussy..

Deva held the slavegirl by her side steady, lips warm and wet on her forehead still, as she whispered those suggestions into her mind. Of course it had been a lie that she was no good at enchantment spells, she knew a few of almost every school of magic, with the only exeption of necromancy. Deva lied a lot. It seemed she had to stop what the mayor and this uniform were doing to her, but before she finished that, she wanted to get as much information as she could out of this. "Anur, ahmal jesch, aktrar morunram melifem, mantel mera mane aktul?" 'Thinking about it, hunger, for pleasure, sure, but what if I could give you and your siblings lots of it if you let me cast a little spell?' Deva offered.

"Hmnaah, well, seems as if my knowledge might be quite useful to mistress, and you. Would you like to hear some more?" She asked, slowing down with her molestation of the two harem girls, just cuddling them up nice and warm, her body pulsating with arousal. "There are several kinds of magic, of acessing magic. Arcane, Divine, Eldritch, Psionic, a few rarer ones. But most only know the first two, Arcane and Divine. Divine is the power of faith or nature itself, arcane is more classical magic, summoning things with your mind and all that.. Most magic is not innately good or evil, though there are some spells, like raising the undead, that are innately tainted by evil. Such spells are considered unholy, and empowered by evil creatures, like devils. I'm sure you know that spells come in varying spell grades, from zero to nine, though, what few don't know is that after a lifetime of adventure, some people unlock what is known as epic magic, spells crafted by themselfs that far exceed the power of anything a normal mortal can imagine. Alternatively, you can use spellgrades beyond your ninth to empower already mighty spells with meta-magic, we mentioned that before." Deva nodded, moaning again as the tendril thrust into her. "Haaah.. ooho.. I'll tell you more if you make me feel even better.. oooh..

There are a several kinds of meta-magic, but none can be applied to epic spells, thats because they are less spells.. more works of art.. and the artisan usually already crafts the spell to its utmost potential. Now, going by what I've seen you do, the summoning, holding me, you have acess to grade 2 spells, which.. considering you had no magic at all before, is quite an empowerement in conjunction with your willpower, - mistress truly must be grand..."
She cooed sounding full of conviction to those not very skilled at detecting a lier. "Am I right to assume though that empowering someone more powerful might be more exhausting for your mistress? After you were properly enslaved, not just consenting, but when you were given power, what exactly happened to y-.. to our wonderful mistresses aura? A moment of fluctuation, not quite exhaustion, but a flickering, perhaps? We should make sure she is guarded.. of course she was cautious when using that power, I didn't notice anything, then again, I had a happy fuzzy nap, can't interrupt those!" Deva guessed. "Anyway, its a strange thing, epic magic, its more a knowledge you unlock than spellpower, though you also need exceptional skill to use one. Well, that or you use magic items. You heard of magic items that can make you stronger, block attacks, all that stuff? Well theres some that empower your spellcasting too, but I'm sure you wonder what that all has to do with you, well, basically, I formulated a plan to defeat the mistress, based on what I've learned so far, it is rather foolproof too! Luckily you got me all entrapped and are about to turn me into a harem slave, so thats a relief! So when I'm all.. linked up to mistress, what exactly will I feel, love, adoration, I get all that, but is she there all the time, like a gentle voice at the back of your head guiding you, or is it more that it feels good thinking about her." She looked to the catgirl. "Would you describe it as being in love with someone, or something greater? Can you still be in love by comparison? Sorry for all the questions, I clearly can't wait for whats gonna happen. This dress is.. haah.. quite lovely, though its hard to concentrate as it keeps fucking me, I got to admit. Will there be cake?" She raised a finger, as if just thinking of that question, and smiled a relaxed, lustful smile, only interrupted by her rocking against the tentacle. Geesh. Silly, careless Deva. All this shouting and struggling and babbling about, she lost track about what was really important. Step one: Defeat the mean ones. Step two: Figure out how you got to step 1. Talk a lot, smile, laugh, enjoy whats going on around you. "Haha, you know, this wouldn't be my first enslavement, actually. Thats a real long story though. Was great fun too though, while it lasted.."

Deva smiled a helplessly defeated smile, that would have been enough to send demons and undead running, long ago, in the past, on another world. She was different, more powerful back then, a deity, for a short while.. but.. power was such a burden. You couldn't enjoy yourself properly if you were too powerful. And Deva never wanted power. It just so happened that she needed to do things.. and power happened to lie on her way. What she really wanted was a quiet, peaceful life. Admittedly, she got a bit bored without a female dominatrix.. a large demon-dick to suck, a small, but wicked owner,.. in short, she missed her wifes. But that was her fate. If you run faster and further than most, you'll be left running alone. Was that what her old friend had said? Something more poetic than that, she was certain. But back to the here and now.

"By the way, if you keep this up I'll climax quite soon." She said, which.. considering her situation, betrayed an impressive amount of self-control.

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"But do you allow the man to starve until he learns to fish all on his own? What if he can not truly learn how all on his own? Is it kinder to merely let him starve in the hope he learns how to do so? Or is it better to feed him and teach him on a full stomach? And from there, if you can always provide him with fish for his entire life, why should he be forced to learn and suffer when we can provide for him his entire life? I think it would be more evil to allow him to go hungry at any point when we can work to prevent it." The mayor explained, part of that actually coming from her own views on the world, as when she was mayor she did earnestly wish that she could just provide for every citizen herself, but until today she had thought something like that absolutely impossible. "Power isn't needed to do simple good deeds... But to bring true good to all it will take much more power. Mistress will stop all evil before it could happen, that is why she needs so much power."

"People can also create just as many problems as they can solve, and sometimes they'll cause even more out of their own selfishness. Power, however, can be controlled to ensure that people only work to fix any of the problems that they can. The ends that Mistress seeks justify the means. Sometimes one must sink down into darkness in order to protect the light." She did take note that Deva was surprisingly collected considering everything that was happening to her, and that it meant she probably at least had some experience with this type of lustful enemy.

"I once thought that pain was necessary as well, that was until I met Mistress and she showed me another way. You don't NEED pain... you just think that you do as a justification for why you feel it. Once you see the truth of this all, you'll understand far better how little you need something like that." It seemed that the mayor was quite confident in her claim that Deva would end up enslaved and properly trained before the invasion had ended. She had no idea of what Deva might have seen in the past, all she knew was that she was much stronger than she had been before thanks to her Mistress, and that her Mistress was more than strong enough to handle any potential threat that they might come across.

"Her plan is to merely destroy the island, she wishes to spare all those on the island. The destruction is necessary to even further increase her power, but she is not planning on harming any of us. You and I are not the ones that can decide whether or not one may call themselves Mistress, might I add. Only those that prove their dominance, like she already has to me, can be truly deserving of such a title. As for how she intends to destroy this island... Well... That's something I'm not permitted to tell you... Suffice to say that it will be unlike anything that you've ever seen before." Orders were still orders, and so she couldn't reveal that aspect of the Cloaked Woman's power, even if she felt that nothing dangerous would come of it, she wasn't going to disobey a direct order like that. The two women that Deva was fingering would moan even louder and squirm just a little bit under her fingers, but this time the other harem slaves would coo a little, but remain on their feet without issue, the white haired one not needing to steady herself against the mayor, and the redhead not dropping anything this time as she stepped a bit closer to the angel that she assumed was helpless in their grasp. Though when the two girls felt a pinch on their clits, the reaction would once again spread throughout the harem, causing all of them to let out a moan in unison, each one of them struggling to stay on their feet from that jolt of ecstasy.

The mayor would once again narrow her eyes when she saw how casual Deva still seemed about all of this, wondering how she could stay so level headed when she was still in such a precarious position. Was it as she said and she had simply been rusty at this kind of thing? Or was she trying to bluff enough to cause the Mayor to make some type of mistake and surrender out of worry that she could escape all of this? "Soul binding? I don't think she called it that, but perhaps that is what she has accomplished... It wouldn't completely surprise me, Mistress is incredibly powerful, and she has brought me to completely adore and worship her magnificence. But is it any different from ACTUAL adoration? After all, in my mind I completely adore her, and even knowing that it wasn't there before makes no difference, I still adore and devote myself to her." And with that she'd smirk as she saw the suit's tendrils making it to Deva's ears, thinking that was the indication that she had already won, and that Deva would be a happy member of her little harem very soon, especially when Deva seemed to admit that she could actually lose against the combination of powers. Both of the women that were trying to keep her in place would smile a bit as they felt a kiss on their forehead, sighing softly at what they saw as a sign of approval, something that their now extremely submissive personalities greatly enjoyed. The mayor would chuckle slightly at what Deva had to ask her, not minding it now that it seemed the angel was slowly submitting to the power. "You make the mistake of so many before you, Deva... You assume that Mistress works under the same rules that you know. She has found a way to work beyond the laws that bind all of us. She is not one that follows the simple rules that you and I must be aware of to use magic. A feat such as drawing us all into her realm, her plane as you called it, is very taxing on her, but it is more than possible. Especially with myself here as a conduit to ensure that her power is not entirely expended from doing so. So in a way you are correct in your assessment. I am a conduit for her power, to ensure that the power she gains from this does not all go towards saving us from the coming destruction." She explained, seeming to have been taken in by Deva's ploy, answering her questions since she hadn't been ordered not to do so. "Yes... She did need me to consent in some form to her powers... Of course... her logical arguments and powers helped to properly guide me to that acceptance and consent... But for my slavery to be truly sealed I needed to properly pledge my mind and soul to her glory, under my own power. The hearts are... a method of positive reinforcement for the slaves..." As she said that, she'd wave her hand a bit, causing the heart tattoos on them to all glow a deep shade of purple, and in their pupils, a glowing heart would appear in the direct center, causing all of them to sigh contently, feeling their love and devotion flow through them all over again and reward them for their loyalty.

This time when the suit responded to Deva's words, she'd hear the voice directly within her own head rather than coming from anything on the suit, showing that it had definitely made its way into her brain with its tendrils. "More pleasure? ...One spell... Let you have one spell... Then if we don't get pleasure from you... We will take it..." The suit would answer, sounding really serious about that, giving her the chance to cast a spell like she had offered, but it seemed that it would only give her the single spell before doing whatever it was meant to do to her brain. That being said, the tendril would continue to pump in and out of her, thick and pulsing tentacle pushing deeper and deeper into her with each thrust, filling her completely as it kept a steady rhythm of thrusts.

The two harem girls would happily cuddle up to Deva, able to indulge in lust and ecstasy as well as something as simple as affectionate cuddling with someone that they considered to be a fellow slave at this point. "I'd more than enjoy hearing more about the new powers that I've been gifted, as knowing more about magic would make me even more of a useful tool for our Mistress. So please do go on explaining these things to me." And just as before she'd listen carefully and attentively, taking note of the more advanced and powerful types of magic, ones that her Mistress likely had access to considering the amount of power that had already been displayed. "Pleasure is no problem for us, my dear, we can provide you with so much more of it." And with that, the two slaves that were cuddling with her would begin to get a bit more grabby, one of them tracing the lips of her sex, which would in turn encourage the suit to thrust into her a little faster, and the other would start kissing her neck and grabbing at her breasts, moving her fingers in time witth the tendrils that would also be groping her breasts.

With every compliment that Deva gave to the Mistress, every word of praise, every bit of wording used to make the mayor think that she was a slave, Deva would feel a sense of approval deep within her. The things that she was saying somehow felt... right... true in some sense. In some ways that might make it easier to lie and say these things with conviction, but if she wasn't careful she might also find herself completely believing in the things that she was saying. "For the briefest of moments... when Mistress empowered me, I felt that her own power fluctuated for less than a few seconds... So yes, in a way she did weaken ever so slightly when she empowered me, and I agree that we should make sure that she is safe when she does these sorts of things. However, from what I was told, she knows how to keep herself safe when she empowers all of us, so it isn't something that we need to worry about." Though she would raise an eyebrow when Deva claimed that she had a way to defeat her Mistress, and that it was supposedly 'foolproof' if not for the fact that she had been captured already. "Oh really? And what exactly would that plan be that's so foolproof?" She'd ask, before moving on to the answer about what it would feel like to be properly enslaved to their Mistress. The mayor would once again sigh contently and get a slightly wistful look, her eyes growing a little blank as she contemplated her own enslavement. "It feels like... a gentle guiding presence in your mind... As though she's not ENTIRELY there, but she's always with you in some way, guiding you to be better, guiding you to be happy and free of any worries. You know logically that you're completely and utterly enslaved to her, and that you couldn't disobey any order from her. And yet you feel more like she's letting YOU come to the decision to obey. You feel happiness and safety, like you could never truly make a mistake, and that even if you did she'd be there to guide you back on the right path. It's so difficult to properly explain unless you've experienced it. But suffice to say that it's absolutely wonderful." The catgirl would give Deva a loving smile as she turned her questions towards her, showing that they did still have some individuality despite being completely linked together like they were. "It's so much more than being in love. Something so much more fulfilling and wonderful, and she still allows us to fall in love if we naturally would, and even encourages us to love. The feeling isn't as wonderful as Mistress is, but it's still something that we can feel and enjoy. The questions are no bother, as anything that can help your submission to Mistress is worth our time. Just let yourself be taken by the wonderful suit while we comfort you through your conversion. And yes... If you desire cake then we are able to bring you whatever cake you so wish." The mayor would say with a chuckle. "Ah, that explains your curiosity then. You're comparing this to your other enslavement to see how it holds up... Understandable..."

The two women would cuddle in even closer to Deva, their warm and aroused bodies pressing up against her, the material of their suits rubbing against each other. And the fingers tracing her sex would slide up just a little bit to begin intently rubbing Deva's clit, pleasuring it in time with the tentacle still pumping in and out of her, letting the pleasure build in a nice rhythm. "Well, don't hold back then, cum and let Mistress' utter glory into your mind! I promise to you that you'll enjoy every single moment of it..."

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well then, clearly he needs to be a farmer, not a fisher." Deva responded, quick wittedly. "Also, eating too much fish is unhealthy, I heard. Also, if you overstuff him, thats not healthy either." She shook her head slightly. "You can do truly good things even without power. Anyway, theres no such thing as stopping evil before it happens, trust me, I tried." She chuckled. "Though I do get the whole sink into darkness to protect the light." Deva sighed a bit at the whole.. not permitted to tell bit. Well, then what was the point of acting this out? Still, she could try prodding a little more..

"So she does use epic magic, got it." Deva mused at the mention of drawing all into the mistress realm. "You are a conduit? That is so interesting..." She purred. "Pleasure is no problem at all for you humn?" Deva cooed. "Ah, of course she'd be on guard when she empowers one.. I guess I could get her to lower her guard when empowering me, but that might be a bit risky, don't you think? Oh I mean... not that I can still plot against her.. .hamnnn.. those tentacles really fuck me into submission proper."

"Well, the plan is simple, remember what I told you, yes, about spells? Heh, anyway, your mistress doesn't seem all bad, which is good news for her." Deva chuckled. "Not quite, I mean, I did enjoy another enslavement, but that can hardly compare, less magic and suiting up. Anyway. Two things you missed."

"First of, I said demons can empower unholy magic, so, the opposite should be true for angels, yes? Second of all," She folded her hands in a complicated gesture, winking at the mayor. "You shouldn't have told me about the conduit part. The star queen sits upon a throne of rainbows, glittering are the stars shining upon the pair of lovers.
Two coins flipped and both in your favour. Smiling as the midday sun. Hear my word and listen close, ye who sit upon the throne of all that are free and good."
Deva gripped her necklace with her other hand, on closer inspection, it looked like a wing with a star upon it... "Rejoce and bask in the lustful lights of heaven." She extended her hand, a glowing of gathering energy, bright, yet beautiful indicating a more powerful spell.. "Emypreal Ecstasy" Deva chanted.

"' is a spell only those pure of heart can cast. It is intensely pleasurable, allows you to resist mental influences and damage, though it has a downside.. one that was never ment to be experienced fivefold. I'm sorry, but you did say you were into being overwhemled by power. It's too late to break the telephatic link now. Each of you will experience exquisite pleasures. If it helps, same goes for me.." Deva explained, her body flushed with arousal as she leaned back, letting a minor climax wash over her, body twitching. "However, this spell was not ment to be felt five times over. I'm sorry if its a bit much.. though you did say something interesting a bit earlier. You said you were a conduit. Funny thing that. Conduits always go in two ways." Deva mused, getting up, if a bit shakily, cracking her knuckles. "I haven't told you the whole truth about true power, because well, that'd not let me do what I plan to do now. True power is based on two principles. Taking your weakness, and turning it into strength, and taking the enemies strength and turning it into a weakness. Anyway. Conduit humnn.." Deva folded one hand, focusing on the Mayor. "I do feel sorry for the lack of cake, but I'm afraid its time to use you as what your mistress intended to be. The risk with imparting part of your power on others is they betraying you.. your mistress took care of that, but allowing someone else to act as a focus of your own powers, thats another can of worms entirely. Want to see a magic trick?" She grinned, panting ever so slightly from the effects of her own spell.

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"And if he's just as inept at farming? Eventually you'd have to feed them just so that they have the chance of learning new things. Mistress will create a world where we are safe to be able to learn how to do these things if we so wish, and at the same time she will provide for us forevermore, ensuring that none live in such cruel environments that we used to be forced to experience." The mayor explained, most of that information more coming from what Mistress had told her and showed her in her mind. "The simple way to prevent evil before it happens is to simply create an environment where no more evil can grow and flourish. A world where greed is a distant memory and no one has reason to harm one another, where none will be left wanting because all will work for the benefit of all, rather than anyone working only for the benefit of one." She was glad to at least have Deva understand the idea of sinking down into darkness for the sake of protecting the light, as sometimes one had to make sacrifices and do things that weren't necessarily 'good' in the traditional sense for the sake of doing good in the long run.

"Mistress' 'realm' is a place where only her slaves can manage to live in, a paradise for them and a dangerous trap for any invaders that wish to stop her. Or at least, that is what she told me when she said that she would pull all of us into her realm to ensure that we were safe. Perhaps it was simply a trick to make me more willing to accept her dominance, but at this point it doesn't make much of a difference, does it?" She explained. "Perhaps you might have been able to do that... Though knowing her... She would have many defenses in place right before empowering you, and the process of empowerment seals the enslavement much more firmly in place..."

Once again the mayor would find herself raising an eyebrow, now wondering what she could have possibly missed considering that Deva was still being fucked by one of the suits, and considering that she had thought she had already won against the angel. Had she really missed something that could lead to her failure, or was Deva just once again trying a desperate bluff to scare her into agreement?

That was when she saw the hand gestures and heard the words that were coming out of Deva's mouth, her eyes widening in surprise and fear as she prepared what looked to be a spell. "Wait, what?! That shouldn't be possible! One of you stop her!!" Unfortunately, all of them had been lulled into a sense of security, the two women having been in the middle of giving and receiving pleasure, as well as cuddling gently, while the other two weren't close enough to do anything against her. "Don't do this! Without a conduit, Mistress will gain NOTHING from this realm, especially if she still chooses to save us from her destruction!" Before the spell was cast, the mayor assumed that it was going to be something destructive, not even thinking about the chance of using something similar to what they were trying to use on Deva.

All of them would let out a scream of ecstasy as the spell pulsed through them, feeling their own climaxes rock through their body, but also simultaneously feeling the climax of the four others that had been connected to them. Essentially leading to all of them experiencing five orgasms at once, causing all of them to fall to the ground, moaning and writhing, unable to think or say anything as pleasure coursed through every single one of them. The two that had been holding onto Deva would fall to the ground near one another, gripping each other in an attempt to steady themselves, instinctively trying to hold on. The red head would drop both the bottle of ink and the paintbrush, the bottle shattering on the floor, and black 'ink' would congeal into a puddle, and start to actually smoke for a few moments before creating a stain on the floor, looking like a mix between a burn and a regular ink stain. Considering what was going on, the mayor wouldn't have much of a chance to answer Deva, convulsing on the floor as her mind was completely awash with pleasure. "Stay... Back..." She'd manage to get out while she was on the floor, unable to do anything more to get Deva to stop whatever she planned to do. Even if the orgasm ended, she'd be too exhausted to do anything anyway.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Bottom line. Stop trying to have an easy life. Try to get the strength to live through a hard one." Deva shook her head. "Thats a nice fantasy. But you still aren't free. Anyway, your mistress and I have one thing in common, we both don't really like playing by the rules." The angel-woman chuckled.

"You are wrong. Your mistress will gain less than nothing." Deva nodded. "Pfeww, quite a kicker, don't you think, suity? I'ma call you suity." She informed her lewd suit, but, despite the lusts coursing through her body, still managed to stand up.. though if the tentacle was still fucking her, she'd only do so quite slowed down..

"Anyway. Now, to create a conduit, one needs a code and phrasing, like, something engraved upon you, linking you and your mistresses power. Arcane mark." She mused, touching the Mayors arm, creating a writing of 'Deva' Just like she had on the book..

"Knowing your mistress, she is too busy analyzing and tripple checking what I did, rather than simply erasing it and risking anything.." She folded her hands together. "Haaah!" She shouted, focusing on the mayor, the writing on the sames arm, and on the womans book, if still there, lighting up.. "Don't worry, I don't intend to remove you as conduit. Quite the opposite, truly. I'm enhancing your abilities as a conduit. Now, if I wanted to destroy your mistress, if I was powerful and nasty, I'd planeshift you to an empty plane, one that drains life rather than grants it, dead magic zone. But I am not that cruel. Instead, I have opened your mistress veins, and her lifeblood flows out of you, into this world. Don't worry, she has quite enough to spare, there might be some more exotic plantlife, some sudden cases of people born with unusal powers.. either way, a gate can always be opened in both directions." Deva narrowed her eyes, adjusting the tentacled suit a little, chuckling and pat-patting it. "Oh and, before I forget, in a few seconds your mistress will likely attempt to forcefully bring you to her realm. .. "Beware the one thats standing here, hear my name and look upon the decrepit shell of my foe. By the light I shall now swear, demons can be made to fear! " Deva shouted, pointing at the mayor, a green blast of energy engulfing her.. it didn't harm her, but it bound her in place, preventing her from teleporting anywhere.. unless someone could deal with Deva first. "I usually keep that one in the backhand for any feisty demons teleporting about." She chuckled, then extended one hand, a calm smile upon her lips. "Oh and before you get any silly ideas, no point trying to kill yourself for the greater good of the one that has taken your mind.. I'm a very good healer. I apologize to you... you are a good woman, but end up being nothing but a pawn in a powerplay of two inhuman forces. This is why I wanted to avoid conflict. I like being simple, powerless, human, but for the sake of this innocent place.. if your mistress wants it, she will pay a high price. Let her destroy it.. and a part of her own powers as well."

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The exhausted Mayor would look on her arm as a new marking was there, concern breaking into her face, but still far too exhausted to be able to do anything about that. Meanwhile, the suit on Deva would make a purring sound in thanks, as well as the other suits seeming to make a sort of content noise from the pulse of extreme pleasure they had just gotten to feast on. "N-Noooo... Forgive me... Mistress... I've failed..." But even then she didn't sound all too concerned, or upset about what was happening... as though she was only upset about failing her Mistress, and not all that concerned with her Mistress' plans completely failing at that point. In another place, a cloaked figure would watch as a symbol on her book began glowing, and would let loose a howl of rage, frightening the very few servants that she had around her, but she'd be too far away to hear for those in City Hall. But once Deva cast her dimensional anchor, that was when the Mayor's eyes would truly widen in utter fear. "No... No... Nooooo! You don't understand! That's not going to stop her! NO! GET THIS OFF OF ME!" She'd start shouting in an absolute panic, managing to even lift herself to her knees despite the pleasure that had just rocked her, trying to focus some kind of magical energy to stop what Deva had just done. But without any focus left and feeling as drained as she was, there was nothing that she could do to stop it. "That's going to stop nothing! You've already lost! You're dragging me down with you... AARRRGHH!"

And suddenly the ground would begin to quake beneath their feet... and while earthquakes weren't unheard of on an island like this, none had been this strong before. And outside, lightning would begin to strike all around, cracking thunder sounding out through the entire island, as the dark sky grew even darker. "Undo this anchor... Please... I don't want to be sealed away..." The quake would be so hard that one of the walls would fall away, showing the outside world, flashes of lightning arcing across the sky while rain fell harder than it ever had before. If Deva looked, there'd be a massive vortex in the very center of the island, the top of the mountain seeming to have energy flowing in and out from the center of it. And despite it being a fair distance away, Deva would be able to make out a figure standing on the edge of a cliff, the energy being intensely focused in one the familiar looking figure.

The cloaked woman stood at the edge of a cliff, overlooking the town as she held her book aloft, and her powerful voice would boom through the air, somehow being heard over the thunder and quaking that was happening all over the island. "This story... IS OVER! All that has existed, all that has already be told shall cease! None shall continue! Everything has an ending... and this ending shall be chaos! And from that chaos, loose letters, forgotten words, destroyed characters... ALL SHALL BELONG TO ME! This story shall be torn asunder! And the scraps that are left shall give me their power! I will tear the pages and bring all that is and was to an end! Those that have joined me... Those that have embraced the chaos and darkness... I will be your ark to safety! To those that have not... Fret not for you will be sealed away... And your power will be used to empower me and made to bring a better story than all of this! ALL STORIES BEGIN FROM CHAOS AND DARKNESS... AND NOW THIS ONE SHALL RETURN TO IT!" A dark purple glow would begin to build in the woman's hand, growing in size and radiance within seconds, before being launched into the air, leading to the earthquakes to become even more extreme, and more energy to swirl around the cliff face.

There'd be... a tearing sound. A terrible shatter, a strong tear of paper... a burning of fire... sounds just ringing out throughout the entire island as all heard what was happening. And then... a tear would appear... in the air? No... not in the air... in something else, that just appeared in the air. There was a rift floating a few meters in front of Deva... and suddenly it would begin to open, tearing wider and wider, and inside Deva would see... her past? A time from her past would play out through the rift... Was the tear in time itself? Or was it a tear in the very fabric of reality... And from that tear, energy would start to flow out, heading into the vortex building around the cloaked figure. It was so strange, as if she walked around it from a different angle, it would still appear in the same shape, allowing her to see perfectly detailed scenes of her past, things that no one should theoretically know around here.

All around Deva, more rifts would begin to appear, showing more and more scenes from her past, more and more energy swirling into the vortex. Rift after rift would break open, but the only consistency was that all the scenes that were playing out through them, they all involved events that had taken place in Deva's life. Scenes involving her past wives, scenes involving the great dangers that she had stopped, scenes from the war that she had fled, as though her entire history was being opened up around her, and the remains of reality were flowing into the vortex around the cloaked figure.

Then... then the vortex would begin flowing right into the Cloaked Woman's book, energy draining into it as it began to glow with power, as did the cloaked figure. "Yes... YES! This story has so much more power than I anticipated! This will be a tremendous gain! With this it will be done so much sooner than... Wait... No... NO! My power?! WHO DARES TO DRAIN THE POWER THAT IS RIGHTFULLY MINE! YOU HAVE MADE THIS CHAOS AND DESTRUCTION USELESS! WHAT VILLAIN WOULD DARE!" The sound of rage filled her voice and reverberated all through the island, causing the quaking to grow in strength momentarily. Meanwhile, the mayor would shiver in fear on the ground, knowing what was coming, and looking at Deva angrily as this entire scene played out around them. "Why must you drag someone down with you into the void? I accepted Mistress... brought her into my mind... I was to be saved with everyone else... Instead you wish me to be sealed away for eternity and share your fate..."

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"If I had a silver every time someone said that to me.. eh. prolly.. not that much, now that I think about it." Deva tipped her chin at the mayor. "The spell is not that easy to dismiss for anyone but its caster. I doubt your mistress bothered to teach you the intricacies of dis-spelling, and even if she did, You'd need to get lucky to unravel my powers on you. That said, don't worry. If the destruction of this place is inevitable, it will feed from you right back into her and take a substantial hit on her. If it can be avoided.. She will stop now." Deva calmly observed. "I gave you a chance to stop. You brought this upon yourself." Deva noted, still calm, if a bit more sorrowful as she nodded at the mayor.

"Hmnn thats more than bad weather isn't it.. though its quite large scale, a dangerous foe." Deva mused, stepping to the window. "I doubt she'll seal you away.. and if she does, well.. I'll make sure to help you back out." She covered her forehead, peering outside to the vortex. "Quite fascinating though, just what kind of mind comes up with such a spell. Oh you see that? I think she's monologuing. Thats never a good sign, though it does give me some.. time."

Deva hesitated, looking at the tear. "Now, I can think of half a dozen space-time rules this thing is violating. Frankly, quite dangerous." She looked into the rift, smiling softly. She was.. content with her past, mistakes and sucesses alike. She wandered on, then noticed.. another tear. "Hooh my. It seems I made a whoopsie." She nodded at the mayor, scratching the back of her head. "You are not the conduit. That was a .. rather clever lie planted in your head with the intend of me finding out, I'm starting to suspect. Well, you are -a- conduit, but not the conduit." Deva noted. "Silly woman, look about. Anyway, we can dismiss the arcane mark on you." Deva waved her hand, the marking on the mayors arm glowing, then disappearing. "Now then." Deva looked up at the shards of her past. The creation of the Twilight paradise, The young woman training to be a healer, ostracized for her unusual looks and behaviour, the lustful, demonic mistress taking a dozen shapes, a hint of a tear in her eyes.

"Heh, well. I guess its time to stop this vortex of chaos now. Though I really lack some of my stuff." She looked at a time rift, smiling at a small little furrball of a creature. "To think I would have need of you once more. Anyway." Deva tilted her head up to the mistress and her vortex. "I think I'ma go have a chat chat now." Deva mused, wandering up towards the spellcaster, her expression more serious, but still unconcerned. "Yooo! Cloakey. Over hereeee! Helloo! Look around you. Take a look at the story you are nomming on. Look at the armies of Demons, at the nameless things not ment for our world, look at what happened to them."

One image played of Deva involved in a lustful orgy in a bathing house, but another showed her, dressed in white and camly smiling, as a rain of rose and tulips fell from the sky, beautiful, but cutting deep into the flesh of an unholy army of demons. Yet another had her wielding a.. broom? And striking down undead hordes.. "It's really not a good idea to take in my story into you and try to feast on it like an overgrown parasite. There are a few things in my past you'd rather not awaken." Deva adviced.

Last edited: