What's new

Pages Unfold: Unidentifiable Cake (Pervy/shotgungunshot)

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
The upside of all of this was of course, that she had not exhausted herself beyond her limit.. she barely needed a days rest, before she got up and yawned. She was ahead of the events that had twisted the timelines now. She understood the cloaked one now. She still headed out to meet her though, her spell.. her last spell, ignoring shadow-magic, DEMANDED she maintain the rough outline of events.. but she could change details.. like the way this rebellion had went. She had subtly hollowed out whatever was trying to turn the timelines to despair. And she would stop it.. even if she had to become enslaved by a lewd mistress, with her diminished abilities.
"Allright. I'll go chat up the cloaked one next" She enthused. She'd been overall cheerful and playful.. but still, none could stop her. When she arrived in the cloaked ones realm, this time, it was before they had evacuated.. and without an army.

She opened up her tome. "Somethings wrong with this plane, ain't it. And you can see it as not-words. There has to be a connection. Theorize, while I go meet the big-boss lady." Deva encouraged and wandered on, a cheerful smile on her lips, and a milkshake (thanks tomey!) in her hand.
She waved to the cloaked one
"So I hope we can have a civil discussion. You have the expression of someone that wants to explain themselfs, so.. can I ask you a few things? Can I have my own world full of bouncing-castles, pillows and bare-breasted elfs delivering me treats? No, no, bad Deva. haha.." She rubbed one of her two bandages. Without healing magic, well, she was still a master healer, so the deep cuts the first one had given didn't hurt as much. Tomey had offered to heal them, but Deva had insisted she could deal with it and needed to conserve the tomes powers.
"Anyway. Yeah. Lemme make one thing clear." Deva thrust her blade into a shadow, cutting deeply into the Cloaked One's shields... which then started cracking all over.
"There's nothing in existance Ius Victoria can't cut. Ya'll should stop trying to nab stories.. and no, I don't care what reason you have. You could have the best motivations in the world." Deva had to avoid seeing the false realities in this timeline. If the cloaked one tried to show it anyway, Deva would use her tome to interrupt the same immediatly.

"But I'm not one to complain, I made failures myself. Can I convince you into handing over your tome and stopping in any non-violent way?" She asked, and then, as she said these words, there was a brief moment of .. almost like some static electricity, as timelines snapped together. Someone as apt as the cloaked one would have a brief, inexplicable feeling of something being off.. and then, Deva had just always been the strange broom/guisarme-using, shadow magic using, yet against all odds not relatively harmless, but unstoppable angel she was right now, who had read her agents like open books the moment her eyes fell onto them.

Deva looked over to the cloaked one, Valerie, whoever else was there, and sigh-shrugged. "If you do not relinquish your book and the stories willingly, we are still opposed. We can promise to be civil about it, like.. no poking the eyes, no killing.. as you noticed, I never have, you make absolutely sure none like the first one ever happen again.. You do notice something is influencing all of them, including you, right?" She asked, cautiously. She felt prepared to deal with the dark puppeteer now. Nothing in this world could block her greater morphea, a spell ment to push Deva back into her own timeline, while turning the current one into a dream.. allowing her to gain a lot if insight into the future. The last time she had used it, she had made no sacrifice and it.. had ended badly. There was a limit to how much one could manipulate the timeline, after all..

But this time, she had had a tome and a lot of spellpower to power it. She wondered, if her Morphea or Phantsma, the two spells she had left, would ever recover from a drain of multiple days of the past.. oh well. fighting without it had sharpened her senses, after all.

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"False reality? How dare you? I do not create this level of terror and suffering! I have watched and hoped these visions were false... But it is not so. These are their endings and nothing I have tried could change that." The Cloaked One would respond, sounding rather offended at the idea that she would be the one to create these endings, especially as she had done as much as she possibly could to avoid them. "Even the realm you stand in now is a testament to the things that I have tried. I worked tirelessly to create a brand new story, planning on giving them all a better world of their own... and yet it all falls apart... This castle and a few small bits of land are all that truly remain..." It would take her far too much time to go over all the other solutions that she had tried, but nothing had worked, her current path seemed to be the only one that was open to her.

"You put too much faith in those theories... I have watched stories unfold before me, without watching their future, and it still ends terribly... If you wish to blame me, then at least learn that which I have tried. And I have not touched your true Story... Your path is different... I can't properly affect it now that you have a Tome... And even if I could, I'd have to go through every single Story you've ever been a part of to properly absorb it all..." It seemed that she knew quite a bit about how these kinds of things worked, meaning that her own Tome had told her or that she had much more experience using it compared to Deva. "I will heed your warning, though either you underestimate the true powers of a Tome, or I underestimate that which you have faced..." She would shrug, seeing both as equally likely scenarios, but she had seen Tomes do incredible things, and contain power that no others could truly imagine.

The Cloaked One had actually never been there in person to watch Deva think things through, having only heard about it from those that had already faced her, and it was definitely interesting to her. It seemed that her agents hadn't been exaggerating when they had described the entire thing to her. Though she would tilt her head a bit as the angel actually asked her a question. "You are asking me to think back to an event hundreds of years ago... No, there was no damage to my Tome when I had found it. Well... more when it found me. I was swirling in a vortex of chaos and destruction... I... do not plan on describing it further to you... But as things continued on and on, I felt myself lose consciousness, and awoke in a grassy field unfamiliar to me, my Tome in my dress. It explained that it had seen me trapped and had chosen to free me as it saw the potential to be a great wielder in me. It rescued me, and explained that I was trapped somewhere that only a Tome could have pulled me from. When I saw it for the first time, it was in very good condition. Everything looked to be in perfect shape, though I confess I could not check every page, as it wished to keep the conversations of its previous wielders private, and I saw no need to pry." She answered, sounding slightly pained as she talked about that situation, clearly not enjoying a good portion of that memory.

"So it is war then... A shame... I will ready my generals and my army..." Though she would again tilt her head in curiosity as Deva started asking her Tome for objects and started doing something... "You think I do not know of conviction? Then measure yours against mine and we will see what comes of it. I do not waver from doing the right thing... And I have more than one reason to fulfill my goals." She would reply, not even trying to stop Deva, as she felt that something big was coming. Though for the first time since the battle had started, she'd reach into her cloak and pull out her Tome, opening it and preparing for a real battle. But then just as suddenly the spell went off, and nothing would truly be the same...

The only major difference that Deva would notice from her new time line would be Lucifer's reaction to the second of her three commands. The demon prince would actually smile widely at that one. "Fine... You win... oh but that will be fun..." Her host's goals meant that she would still likely have her revenge, the only issue now being that she wouldn't be able to enact the second half of her plan after her revenge was fulfilled. But she was much MORE worried at the next command, having to tell the Cloaked One everything that she knew.

The First would actually start warping reality rather quickly, forcing order into the realm as her suit survived every attack thrown at it. Unfortunately, before she could enact any real counter attack, she was pulled away by the Cloaked One. When the Cloaked One grabbed her, however, the First would immediately push one of her blades into the hand, causing it to release her in pain, though before the First could capitalize on that, the hand would grip her again, this time being more careful of being attacked by one as powerful as the First, and Deva would see the suit actually shut down as the Cloaked One pulled her out of Limbo to properly punish her for her treason and her violent acts.

As Deva was a couple days early, the world of the Cloaked One would look slightly more put together than it had in the last time line. When she entered, she would see the Cloaked One was... talking to a group of Fuzzies? "Don't worry, little creatures. Your mother will likely be coming soon... And just in case, my spell will teleport you out of this realm if she doesn't save you. So until that happens... I'm giving you this source of food that you can enjoy." Then she saw Deva and she would immediately stand, gripping her Tome just in case she needed it, even knowing that the angel had no powers didn't dissuade her from taking some precautions. As Deva looked around, she would see the castle she had originally tried to siege, and it seemed that the agents were transporting all sorts of items and artifacts, some agents Deva would recognize, others she hadn't met yet... But before she could get a read on the ones she hadn't met, the Cloaked One would wave her hand and they'd suddenly be invisible to Deva. While she was no longer frightened of Deva, she understood that the angel was apparently very good at figuring things out about people, so she would just hide her agents for now, just in case. "It seems that traitor Lucifer was right about one thing... You would come here eventually... And yes, we may have a discussion... Though I hope you understand that I am very much on guard considering how many you've defeated even without powers..." Despite that, Deva could see that she was not as worried or afraid as she had been before. Not only had the angel not threatened the lives and well being of those close to her, she had not used anything that made the Cloaked One on the lookout for any sort of extreme levels of power. Though before things went further, Deva would hear a voice in her head, the voice of her Tome. "I've been thinking about this for a while now... You know way too much for someone that is facing this all for the very first time... Did you... do something? Like... I know you're very smart, but it's been like you know exactly how things are going to go down before they happen... Heh... Don't worry... I won't tell. You're really... REALLY smart..." And it seemed that her Tome was more clever than she might have initially given it credit for. Sure, it didn't remember the past series of events, but it did notice something that it didn't expect, and it had been working on figuring that one out for a while.

"No you can not have your own world... Not in the sense of me crafting an actual Story for you. I suppose I COULD work on creating a pocket dimension for you... But if I built a proper Story it would crumble apart like the world you stand on now." She answered, examining each question carefully to try and figure out what angle Deva was going for with the things she wanted to know. "Careful of what you let her figure out, Mistress... She figures out things incredibly fast..." Tabitha would call out, carrying a few trinkets out of the castle, walking away from this meeting, not wanting Deva to know where they planned on moving their operations to next. "Yes, I know my dear... Thank you all for wanting to help, but I can handle this conversation myself, thank you very much." She would say with a chuckle before refocusing on Deva, even sounding more casual now that she didn't see as much raw magical power behind Deva. Which in turn meant that she wasn't expecting her shield to be cut like that, watching them shatter. Then a brand new one would appear, this one seeming to have a different magical make up. "Clever... I won't let my guard down like that again... And no, you'll actually find you DON'T have access to my shadows, not even the ones in my clothing or within me. I do prepare for these kinds of things..." She said, suddenly seeming much more serious as she prepared to dodge or deflect any other kinds of attacks that came her way. "So even if I planned on saving people from terrible and painful fates you would still think I need to be stopped? The Stories I take end in sorrow, they lead to destruction and doom for all those that don't deserve it... I can't just let that happen. Sitting by and letting pain and suffering happen when you can stop it is just as terrible as inflicting it yourself." And she started to try and show the endings that she was talking about before it was suddenly cut out by Deva's Tome, making the Cloaked One look even more confused about this situation. "You will not even see the proof of what happens? If so then why do you come to talk? If you honestly believe I don't have good intentions then you may try and stop me right here and now." She actually sounded a bit saddened by that, wondering why she could not even make her case as to why she did these kinds of things.

"I would give you my Tome non-violently if you swore a Wielder Oath to continue my goals yourself instead. Otherwise I refuse to just let people suffer." She explained, having no plans on giving up unless she knew that someone else was going to save the stories instead. "Then it seems that we will continue to be opposed, as I will not relinquish this without a battle. And yes, I agree to keep this Civil. Had I known that this rebellion existed and was acting in cruelty I would have captured them immediately. I had thought I had changed them... that they were not still this cruel. I had only seen them act benevolently until now, even the First had acted kind when taking Stories... Speaking of the First... You arrived before I was about to punish all of them... I will answer your question in a moment." She waved her hand, causing the rebellion to all be brought out before her, though the Cloaked One was still keeping an eye on Deva in case she tried anything while this happened. Lucifer, Azalea, Narcissus, Mortema, and even the First, still in her armor, seemed to be unable to move as they floated towards the Cloaked One.

"Lucifer... I had hoped to quell your disgusting sadism... I had thought you had learned... But you have not... So, your punishment is something rather simple. You see... your Story didn't end in pain and suffering, as much as you likely wish it had. I didn't need to take it, I only took you... And if this is how you will act, then your punishment is that you get to live out the ending of your Story. You get to be defeated by those you swore revenge against as your entire plan crumbles before your very eyes. And you will face all of this with the knowledge that it is an inevitability... that no planning, no power, no millenia long plots will save you... First I strip you of the power I gifted you... And now... return to your fate." A rift would open and Lucifer would be sent hurtling through it, the rift closing behind him as he was returned to his Story. "Sometimes the worse punishment is simply facing your true fate... Now then... Narcissus, I had thought your selfishness would have been changed... I had hoped you would understand that others are still important even if not as 'beautiful' as you... Now let me see your worst fate... oh?" A rift would open and Deva would see what looked like a Circus Freak show... actually... was that the same one that she had sent Narcissus to in the other timeline? It seemed to look exactly the same, the fate that her spell had sent Narcissus to when she had first dealt with the rebellion. "Interesting... I don't know how this is a possible fate for you... But it is incredibly fitting. You will exist around those more beautiful than you... those that are beautiful on the inside... I like this punishment actually... As it gives you a chance to change just as I wanted... Now... Begone." He would be launched through the rift, turning into an angel plushie on the way through and ending up where Deva had sent him before. "Mortema... Your hatred of humanity was vile... but it came from a place that I can understand. A desire to protect... I had only wished you to understand that protecting those in danger is always far more important than hunting and destroying a possible source of danger... Your hatred boils too deep, and for that you will be sent..." And once again it showed the same place that Mortema had been sent before, the same fate Deva had intended. "You will be given to a human family... and they will care for you and treasure you, love you, until you learn to return that same feeling... Perhaps this will help quell your hatred. Now... Begone." The same thing would happen, Mortema turning into a plushie as she was given to a human family. "Azalea... An avatar of Nature's Wrath. You don't understand what nature truly is... Humans are as much a part of nature as you. A swarm of insects that devour a plant are all part of nature, so too are the humans that bring down trees for shelter, and hunt and forage for food. I hoped that you could see new worlds and learn that nature does not despise humanity for what they do, rather it lives with them like it does any animal. Instead you will be sent to a world where Nature and Humanity live in perfect harmony, with nature happily giving up its bounty to humans. A world populated by dryads that all understand this relationship, and a world where they will be the ones controlling nature, not you... Learn to watch nature used and guided by humanity, and perhaps you might see it is not as horrifying as you think..." And after that, only one was left, The First, still struggling against invisible bonds. "And you... I trusted you so very much... I thought the power you showed would be one of the greatest forces for good... And this is what you do... You see more power and hungrily grab at it, unable to accept that someone could be your better... I hoped you'd learn that even the most powerful need to care about others to truly understand the world. Instead... I will send you... What?! No." The rift she opened up showed the Lands Between, but not the same one that Deva had just left. "The Lands Between? That can't be right... This isn't your worst fate... Is it? No... Hmmmm... These aren't the Lands Between... There's something different about them... But this power isn't wrong... This is the most proper punishment for you... But even I do not know what it is." Deva would know though, that was the same illusion from before, the endless loop that the First would be forced to live until she repented. Without further words, the First would be pushed into that portal, leaving the rebellion completely dealt with.

The Cloaked One would then address Deva once that was finished, turning to face her. "They seem as though they may have been influenced by something, yes. But no, there is nothing influencing me aside from my own desire to protect. I do not do these things out of some force controlling me, I do them because I believe them to be what is right. What are you trying to suggest?" She asked, not at all aware of any sort of puppeteer that was trying to manipulate these situations, confused as to what would make Deva even think that. "Is that all you came to ask? We do have to leave this plane in the next few days before it falls apart completely. And if we are still going to be at conflict no matter what, it might honestly be better for me to return to holding my hand close to my chest, rather than giving you all this information..." She would ponder, not aware that this chain of events was rather different from where things had been before.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Awww.. hiding my presents.." Deva complained at the cloaked one.

"Oh also, thats nice to hear tomey!" She enthused, towards her tome. "But I mean, what could I possibly have done, that not even a tome could properly pick up on it?" She asked, half-curious, slurping her milk-shake and thinking about the things the first had told her.. in the dream that had once been real.

She poked the ground below herself. "Not shabby, but clobbered together by force. I give it oh.. two more days, two and a half tops." It wasn't hard to anticipate, having been there, shortly before the end.

Deva watched another forcefielf appear for the cloaked one. And here she had hoped to draw some attention. She sighed and planted her guisarme onto the ground. "You're like an initate of the Sevenfold Veil.. Welp, I don't feel like doing this six more times just to get you scared of me so you focus your attention on me and cause no further trouble in other worlds.. Can I just start a real mean rap-battle to try and convince you?" She shrugged.

"Oh and it's up for me to decide when someone does or doesn't let their guard down around me... but sorry. I can't let you show these things to me, that's actually quite important." She nodded.
"Glass half-full kinda angel here. Eh eh."
"And why have you not known of this rebellion.. because you don't seem that unattentive to me. Oooh! Watching some judgement. Always a fan, well, if its not my own, anyway.."

Deva crossed her arms and observed, while thinking on.
"Well, just thats copying my jam.." She complained, half silently to herself as she watched the cloakeds punishment.
"We learn fascinating things about the powers of fate, really." Deva mused.

"Yeah, exactly though, only your desire to protect influences you." Deva said, finishing her milkshake.. and requesting a refill, as she pondered.
"Seen people cause some harm to conquer and defeat enemies. But they get quite a lot scarier if they go on about protecting their homeland." Deva pointed at the cloaked one.
"There is some magic working here, deeply hidden, yes, but strong. Would you like to know why your place is crumbling?
Realms are created from the elements, as well as the souls of the living. They are either fed by an eternal stream of elemental energy, or the free heart, goodness, wickedness or order of the souls flowing into them. Of course, you also keep your followers from dying. It is in the nature of things, that the old ways must give in.
But you are smart enough to understand that.. and sure sure, if you witness something bad happening, you should do stuff.. Except."
Deva flipped open her tome, nodding to herself. She understood it all. This ones tome.. or someone else, had hijacked her desire to protect.

"Well.. If this place is crumbling anyway, you wont mind letting the people you banished to the in between come here. Give them a memory of what they lost, for a brief while. Of course, they were just sacrifices, for the greater good?" Deva put a -tone- into her voice.
"Of course, who cares about a few souls if millions are saved. Would you rather kill one, or a million. It's easy math. Just as you should always help when evil is about to happen and there's no other way. It's easy to make decisions like that, you can tell yourself you are right, even if you aren't. With the right sollution.. everyone is safed." Deva pointed. "If you willingly sacrifice a single soul, no matter how good your intent, you might as well worship demons for power." She nodded.

"I well understand your desire to protect, but those that know not pain and loneliness, can not understand company and comfort. Pain and suffering birth strength and ingenuity and even the darkest end can be averted.. if the mortals a chance are given... Let me tell you of the mindflayers.. well knowing I can't change your mind about these things.. this time. But hey, we'll meet two more times and the third time, you will ask for my help. So that's a thing. But.. hey ignore what I'm saying, it's not like I have any awesome future seeing powers without the lil tome, eh?" Deva grinned and leaned back.

"Mindflayers, Ilithids, are almost universally feared.. Even on the kindest worlds I found, they are lewd, tentacled slavers with little remose. And on the worst, well, they are like Lucifer, really, bit less fiendish suffering, more cerebral stuff. However.

What almost none know that the Mindflayers are trapped in an eternal loop. Those you see nowadays are underevolved. Consuming intellect and brains of creatures, over time, allows them to ascent beyond the need for wickedness. They evolve to a state of being far above most races and become great protetors, defenders and teachers. their great civilization works tirelessly to undo the harm of its ancestors and guide the less civilized races into a greater future and persists until the end of time itself.. where finally, they grow once more desperate, constructing a device to travel back into the past, becoming starved and feral, worsened through the temporal shock of billions of years burning through them, only to start the cycle anew.

Knowing this.. should you kill the mindflayers for the evil they will do, or protect them for the good they will? Well, your answer is obvious by your actions, you give them powers and try to guide them. But what if, with that new power and no need to question things on their own, you deny them ever finding the path to that good future?

What if your own interferance and attempts to protect the worlds you choose to protect has started their decline in the first place.

Please. Leave these worlds and stories alone. WE are only allowed the role of passive watcher. Maybe we can help out, a little bit, at a time, but we are guides, not masters of their fates." Deva shook her head, stretching.

"No matter how kind or good your motivation, you still come as conqueror and leave destruction in your wake. Don't deny so, else I'll slap that cliff over there into crumbling. Just how many stories futures have you consumed already. Well.. spoiler warning, almost as many as I can restore.. but it's harder while they are locked up in your tome, of course.

And we chatted enough. I could show you a vision like you planned to show me, but you are not yet ready to understand me. I need to present evidence or somesuch to you. Soo... you should propably call reinforcements. I mean.. we can do this one on one of course, but if you lose, game's over, not in your best interest. How hard can it be to take down a single Deva.. HAaaah SUPER DEVASTATION MILKSHAKE SWIRL!"

She shouted and tossed the empty milkshake bottle towrds the cloaked one.. in a rather futile seeming attempt at offense. At the same time, however, her guisarme poked into her shadow... and out of the shadow the bottle cast upon the ground as it flew, cutting into the secondary force-field the cloaked one had raised.
"Thanks for telling me stuff like 'my shadow is protected', by the by, I expected such but saves the work. of testing it."
She said, her Ius Victoria prodding into the shield, wich bend like rubber, but refused to be cut, making her tilt her head.

"Geesh, you saw me cutting the first barrier and made one that can't be cut, eh? You sure are crafty. That said." Deva gripped her weapon tighter, twirling it subtly, as a flash of energy emanated from it... and her guisarme pierced through that barrier too, somehow.
"My Ius Victoria doesn't cut through objects or flesh, it cuts through concepts. That uncuttable shield you created, now it's just mostly uncuttable." She explained. "Come on, let me poke you with it, I promise the only condition I'll put on you will be that you can't open books anymore this year, or some silly, harmless nonsense like that..." Deva whistled, .. mostly innocently.

"Never figured out how to use it to do my laundry though..."

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Well I'm not just going to give you information on my agents... Seeing what you manage to do, I'd prefer to hide as much as possible." The Cloaked One may not have been as scared as she used to be, she understood that giving Deva information was a dangerous game to play. So hiding them for this encounter was the smarter move to her.

"There are a lot of things that you could have done... Give me some time and I think I'll figure something out..." The Tome would say, almost certain that Deva had to have done something to be able to predict this much. She was clever, but the amount of things that she was able to figure out was almost as though she had seen into the future. "You're smart enough to have done something..." It was clever, but it needed some time to figure something out like this.

"Apparently there was a time where Tomes could create stories like this far easier... According to my Tome, before the war they could create Stories without issue... but I assume you know after speaking with your Tome, the war drastically changed how Stories worked... and now it is near impossible to create a stable Story..." The Cloaked One explained, telling her this information about Tomes considering that she thought Deva would have already talked with her own Tome about this kind of thing. So in her mind there was no actual risk talking about these kinds of things with the Angel, despite how much she could do with even a little bit of information. She would tilt her head at Deva's suggestion of something else that they could do to try and solve this conflict, clearly not understanding what she meant. "A... 'rap battle'... My apologies, I've seen many things through many stories, but I am not entirely sure what you mean by that. Though I doubt that it would be something that would convince me not to do what is right... I will not be convinced to stray from this path, not when people will suffer so severely should I simply give up." While she might not know what Deva was talking about, she did know that there was almost nothing in the world that would convince her to stop what she was doing, not when she felt that it was the right thing to do.

"I... I do not know why I was unable to see the rebellion and their heinous actions... But when I did decide to watch over them and check their progress, they always seemed to be acting the way that I hoped they would. When I looked at Narcissus, he had turned a political coup into a humorous fashion show or things like that, I would see Azalea turn a battlefield into a beautiful and sensual world of flowers, even Lucifer seemed to never indulge in his sadism when I saw him, instead only turning certain characters into succubi and watching them have their fun. Never had I seen them act in such a way to harm others... The First was with me almost all the time, I had thought that she would not act this way... No matter when I checked on them, they weren't acting cruel and terrible, they acted as though they had been purged of the evil that I had been working to rid them of like I had done with Neith..." The Cloaked One explained, unsure as to how such a thing could be contributed to pure coincidence, as she frequently looked in on her agents to ensure that they were acting the way that she had wanted them to. Usually nothing like that slipped through her view, she had even once had to admonish Neith for going a little too far with one of her captures, explaining to her why she shouldn't do that kind of thing. Though at Deva's request, the Cloaked One would wave her hand and Deva's cup would refill with more milkshake... apparently the Cloaked One deciding that part of being civil was at least offering Deva refreshments now that they were discussing this issue with one another.

"But I am not trying to protect 'my homeland'. I am trying to protect EVERYONE. I wish to make sure that none are forced to suffer the fates that are in store for them. If their fates were good, or even just average, I would not be trying so hard to change it, I would not be keeping them from it." No matter what was going on, she didn't see why such a thing was a problem, not when she had seen so many terrible endings for so many that didn't deserve the kind of pain that was in store for them. "That is not the only reason this realm is crumbling... Tomes SHOULD be able to sustain a world without that constant flow... They have done it before. They do not follow our rules, the laws of the universe that you know, the ones that I know, they do not abide by them... In fact, with enough Tomes they can REWRITE those very rules should their wielders agree... Has your Tome told you what the 'Dark' side of the war did? Mine has. They created a Story of suffering to throw enemies into, a world where none died, but all suffered... That abomination of a Story survived without death, without elements... If ones could create something so evil, then surely one could create something good instead... The old ways give in only when it is necessary. That which is new is not always better, just as that which is old is not always correct. You must prove to me that something better will come from the new if you wish me to cast aside the old." She replied, seeming to still not acknowledge that there was some kind of subtle power that was influencing her.

Deva could almost feel the Cloaked One's eyes narrowing when the angel told her to bring the people she had displaced here, the Cloaked One taking a moment to think about her response. "On one condition. I give them their memories of who they are... And then I SHOW them their fates, I show what I worked to guard them from... Though... I agree with you actually... Sacrificing any, no matter what the reason, is wrong. I plan to bring them back into their Stories once I gain enough power to properly return them without causing the issues they cause now. I have worked tirelessly for better answers... If you can find one, then tell me... But there has been nothing until now, no matter how much I try and experiment and think... I have found nothing." She even sounded sorrowful and guilty when she spoke of that, upset that there were any that had to live without memories for any amount of time.

She would go silent as Deva began talking about the Mindflayers, listening carefully, clearly not wanting to simply dismiss the things that the angel wanted to talk to her about. Even if this was another attempt at convincing her to not continue with her actions, there was something to be learned in hearing her ideas, knowing what it was that she saw in this situation. A fool shut out other ideas, convinced that they were absolutely right, while a wise person would listen to ideas they disagreed with and would still consider their validity.

"If my interference is causing this... explain to me why the Stories I left alone and simply watched would, more often than not, end in the same disasters, the same destruction and pain... You do not decide what our place is, only your own. If you wish to be a passive watcher then you may... But I can not stand idly by and let good people march into suffering. Allowing pain and evil to continue when you know how to stop it is just as bad as inflicting it yourself. Inaction, is in itself, an action. I will be the conqueror, the destroyer, if it means saving everyone. Do not think for even a moment that I do this without guilt... Even knowing that all are saved, knowing that these Stories will end poorly... I hate seeing the fear as I do these things, I hate watching people run from me in terror... But you prove now that this is something that must be done. Even when I know the ending, I know where these Stories go, those like you wish to argue that it might not be true, that it might not end as I have foreseen." She had even tried to convince some of the Heroes of the Stories she visited, tried to make them understand what needed to be done, and they still tried to stop her, they still fought her in the hope that somehow she was wrong about what she knew to be true.

"A battle it is then." The Cloaked One would watch the milkshake move through the air, and before it got even halfway to her, she would lift her hand and it would just stop in midair, being sent hurtling off into the distance. Though she would be surprised by the blade coming out of the shadow, actually very impressed by the quick thinking. Thankfully her shield was made this time to adapt to that, moving around the blade rather than being cut by it, the Cloaked One learning from the first strike, always observing her opponents as they battled. And what she didn't expect was the blade managing to still find a way to cut into her shield, which made her tilt her head and think about this a bit more carefully before nodding. "Very clever... Hmmm... Alright then, let's try something different." Suddenly she would start to glow with a silvery aura, taking a step further back from Deva and opening her Tome. "Let's see, there's a lot to use in here... Ah! A perfect answer!"

Sudden;y a pair of silken gloves would replace the Cloaked One's gauntlets, and then she'd suddenly disappear, reappearing next to Deva, placing her hand on Deva's cheek and... gently caressing it. And that soft silk would slide across her skin, making it tingle pleasantly, and making it more difficult to move, her arms feeling heavier. Maybe it was better to just stand there and feel that nice silk? And when the Cloaked One pulled away, Deva would feel some kind of warm liquid on her face that felt a bit similar to the silky gloves that had just been caressing her, that warm goo would slide down her face, quickly retreating under her clothing, an arousing warmth following it the whole way down, sliding slowly, exquisitely down her belly. Then Deva would start feeling like her clothes were getting lighter, and if she looked down she'd see that they were actually being eaten away by that warm silken liquid, whatever those gloves left behind seemed to eat clothing, working away at her dress and any other bit of clothing it could find. Though oddly it wouldn't even approach her top hat, the Cloaked One making sure that it avoided anything legitimately important to the angel. "I find regular fighting very dull actually... How do you like 'Sarstra's Silken Slime'? I've had this one for a long time... And don't worry, if this won't work I've got so many things to... test... on you. That small amount won't do much on its own though... Just be careful of the gloves, a few more nice pettings and you might find yourself wanting more..." She had promised to be civil, no killing or anything of the sort, she wouldn't even try to severely injure Deva, instead looking to take her mind. If Deva managed to strike her guisarme into the Cloaked One, she'd see her opponent suddenly disappear, looking almost like she fazed out of existence, before popping back in somewhere completely different. Though that silvery aura would diminish slightly from doing that, showing that her ability to dodge in this way was seemingly limited.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Deva nodded. "Yeah, don't spoiler what they can do. It's no fun if I don't have to think on my feet." She enthused, chuckling innocently towards her tomes response, as if to imply she could most certainly not be at fault here.

"Hmnhmn.. it is about what I thought." Deva mused, to no answer in particular, remaining half silent and thoughtful. The amount to which the rebellion had seemed harmless.. the false visions, the first being half a wielder, somehow,.. it all kind of fit.

"Very interesting.. oh do go on, I am listening. Just thinking my part. You are not fighting to protect everyone however." She shook her head.

"I can make a judgement upon these things, because I know how such a thing sits in a persons heart. Some might call it a curse, a life like mine. But others, a blessing.. it's certainly a lonely life..
But a fulfilling one, on a good day. It is however, my cross to bear and I will bear it gladly. Someone HAS to take a stand against evil, so why should it not be me?"
She nodded, conviction burning in her eyes, staring down the cloaked one as the one in the wrong.

"I can think of quite many a better answer, than what you do to these worlds, anyway. Certainly a few options you have nto yet tried. Even if with the best intent at heart, you've gotten lost and drunk on the power of the tome, early stages, you don't even realize it yet, but you already have the tone of a tyrant in the making. Your reign would not be cruel, no, but beautiful. Beautiful like the sun that burns the deserts dry. People have to be free to make mistakes." She insisted.

"You've not left any stories alone. Your tome, your presence has touched them all... but, look at me. Do you see fear?" She chuckled.
"I cannot argue with you, for you cannot understand the things I know, not at this point. As much as I appreciate the effort, I'll simply have to stop you, if I wish for your unwilling evil to cease." She nodded. "Tyranny is always wrong. You must always offer them a choice. And if they choose their own damnation, then so be it. Just as your own inaction makes you cruel, so does any unrequested action make you an oppressor. Fate itself can be averted, as long as you do not accept it.
But by acting as if the worst fate could come to pass, you can inadvertendly lead to it's creation. It's.. .. complicated, believe me."
She sighed.
How could she explain the third dimension to a two-dimensional being? How could she explain red to a color-blind person? How could she explain the manifest destiny theorem to the cloaked one, smart and determined as she seemed to be?

She raised her brow when the cloaked one prepared a counter-measure to her Ius Victoria. She knew, for a fact, that no such thing existed. Her Guisarme could cut through hard and weak, strong and yesterday. It could cut through time itself.. however, as the size of the cut on such an omnipresent construct, was miniscule, the effect itself was unnoticeable at first. These small, fuzzy looking claws, no matter if they could bring a meteor to a halt, had enough surface for Deva to cut through them and disable their effect -and- continue the cut into the Cloaked ones hands, enforcing a condition that she couldn't use them to open a book upon them. The only true way to handle her Ius Victoria .. was not to be hit at all, or to block the shaft, not the blade.

"Wha?.. A mental attack? My mind is a scary place to be, I know it.. and.." She blinked, glancing down to her cheek.. which of course, she could not fully see.
"Giaah.. hoi!" She gasped, and blushed at the warm, tingly, slithery feeling going down her dress.. and.. eating away at the same, exposing her soft, smooth skin.
"Hmn.. so we're using toys to fight.. I see.." Deva determined, .. with little choice, not doing much against the slime.. scooping it up was a mistake she knew that much, so instead, she spun forward, twirling her guisarme.. only to watch the Cloaked one fade away at the strike, a subtle flushing of her cheeks giving away that the warmth of the gooey stuff was not leaving her unaffected with the petting-like sensation, her mons and hints of her pink, slightly hardened nipples revealed under the attack, as deva exhaled, finding herself oddly sluggish and sighing.. the relaxing feeling was rather distracting.

"So, rather than risk your agents you challenge me, but use items rather than your powers to reveal." She noted, distracted by the desire for more of those pettings, she decided to try and explain to the cloaked one:
"I will try to explain it to you, but it is hard to explain.. I don't want to fight what you stand for, but you are being used. Imagine, a man that wanders all throughout the land, searching for justice. He is kind and honorable, but wherever he goes, he cuts down innocent men and women and children. There is no fault in his heart, there is no evil in his soul, he does whats necessary for the greater good. Explain how this can be." Deva mused, tiredly lowering her guisarme.. appearing as if she was surrendering.. well,.. while indeed the cloaked one got a good second petting in, she would just be a fraction of a moment too late to realize that Deva's guisarme was low enough to make contact with a rock, and while she could get interesting insights on Deva's belly button, brown pubic hair and nicely formed breasts, her eyes might have been drawn to the rock that Deva had cut, as she'd half-lean into the petting, explaining, as with the merest twist of her blade the rock cracked, and then exploded.. into a multitude of tiny, yet nearly harmless pebbles flying around, designed to diminish or even exhaust the cloaked ones ward.

"It is simple, the mans eyes had been cursed to see evil, wherever he went and....
wait..."

Deva's eyes suddenly grew wide, and she genuinly lowered her defenses.. had she given up? Another feint? Was it safe to try and get another petting in?
"I'm a moron. I'm such a damned fool. I missed it all the time! You aren't evil. Your tome isn't evil, there is no evil plot.. please forgive me!"
Deva shook her head.
"You saw Lucifer's tale end well.. the tomes had more power.. every tale you touch is inverted... that's it." She snipped her fingers.
"The way you fight, I thought you were hiding an evil half, subtly pulling your own strings, but that wouldn't explain everything. Most stories are ment to have a happy end, but not for you! You said the laws of the world can be changed, even inverted, that tomes were stronger, that there were worlds made out of torture... the clues were all there and I am a fool. Stupid, old, easily distracted angel...
No wonder you can't create anything that lasts. No wonder you are so driven."
Deva pointed and smirked.

"Tomey!" She cheered and readied her guisarme, seeming to have regained some fighting spirit with her realizations. "Forgot about that other thing for now and create the brief illusion of a tale of despair and misery, as I would envision it. Then show it to my opponent and her alone. Record the things -she- sees and then show a glimpse of the result to me and only me in turn. I think I finally understand whats going on." And nice pettings had nothing to do with it and definitly did not help her lewdly concentrate!

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"I am working to protect everyone... You, your friends, those trapped out of their stories, I wish to ensure that all of them are protected from these fates... Unfortunately there were unforeseen consequences to absorbing these stories, something that I plan on fixing to ensure that all are protected." It didn't matter if that meant that she would need to be the dark Mistress that people feared, it was for their own good.

"This is all a matter of perspective... I admire your conviction, but realize that the same conviction is what will force me to remain at odds with you. I am standing up to evil as well. These endings are a cruelty that none should inflict, and should not be faced by the innocent. If I must, I will protect these people with my very life if I must..." She did earnestly care about others, and wanted to do everything in her power to protect the innocent. Unfortunately that meant that she considered what she was doing to be completely necessary, and her other failures only served to make her believe in this course of action even more strongly than before. "We will not resolve this through simple words... You are certain that what you do is right, and so I doubt that I could convince you to act against that, it is the same way with me, I am certain that what I do is right, and I will not simply do these kinds of things..." While she didn't enjoy being looked at as though she was in the wrong, she knew it was an inevitability with the path that she was walking.

"There is a stark difference between people being allowed to make mistakes, and letting powers outside of their own control completely destroy them. They may make their mistakes and live their lives without their grand quests and disasters, I simply prevent them from reaching their ending, their horrible fate." The Cloaked One would respond, seeming to sidestep the accusation of sounding like a tyrant. In truth she didn't see herself as a tyrant, as she merely protected and left the worlds alone once they had been preserved.

"No, I see no fear... And I can appreciate that. It is admirable of you to face a powerful opponent, believing completely in doing the right thing to face threats, and not showing your fear. Of course, if you have no fear at all I would have to change my assessment, as a lack of fear is foolishness." She explained, preparing for the confrontation, knowing that Deva shouldn't be underestimated even when she had no powers or magic to speak of. If you were clever enough, you could take on those that were far more powerful than you. In fact, she had already seen it happen, Deva taking on agents that she knew were far more powerful than her, but because she was clever enough to figure things out she would manage to defeat them in ways that the Cloaked One couldn't even think of. "If that means I am the oppressor, then so be it. I will be the oppressor. Just as children need their parent's guiding hand to protect them sometimes, so too will I hold these innocent people back from their unjust fate." She had spent enough time agonizing over the morality of the things that she was doing, and had come to a conclusion long ago about what the right course of action would be.

The Cloaked One had already assumed that the way to handle Deva's blade was to not be hit by it, which was why she had begun preparing to do just that. Though she was worried that blocking the handle would do nothing, so she decided that her best option would instead be to avoid the blade entirely so that nothing happened to her. "Dear angel, you've seen so many of my agents by this point... were you expecting anything less than a mental attack? Heh... Besides, I saw how beautifully submissive you are, why wouldn't I make use of that?" Deva wasn't the only one that learned from watching their opponents, after years and years of experience, the Cloaked One had learned to keep her eye out for personality traits like the ones that Deva had shown. She would feel her clothes being slowly eaten away, and as that happened, the warm silk-like liquid would spread out further, her skin tingling warmly as it spread across her, eating away more and more of her clothing, seeming to absorb the fabric into itself, the slime turning the same shade of white as Deva's clothes as it continued eating them away. The angel could almost feel the Cloaked One's smirk as she saw the small signs of arousal, watching her body give in to the tingling, warm, exquisite pleasure.

"You could call me a collector of sorts. There are so many wonderful artifacts out there that can help people understand the joys of submission. Why use up all my own magic when I can play with one of the many toys that I've collected over my time?" It was both tactical, and enjoyable, letting her try out new ways to play with her slaves to be. And once again she would move in, keeping her eyes on the guisarme in case she would need to dodge it, listening to Deva's words, but not answering her, figuring that she was asking a rhetorical question. She would instead rush back in, seeing the opening and seeing the way that Deva lowered her weapon, reaching in with those silken gloves, her voice more gentle than Deva could remember hearing it until now. "Shhhh... That's it... I can care for you, I don't want you to be hurt, I want to help you feel better... Just relax and let go." She would encourage, those warm, soft... kind hands gently caressing her cheek, even starting to lightly scratch under her chin, leaving her with another nice patch of that warm slime slithering down her body, this pool finding its way between her legs, not yet moving to her sex, just coating the area around it, the slime finding a way to tease her with its warmth and arousal. Her eyes would trace up and down Deva's beautiful body, her admiration being clear even when the angel couldn't see the Cloaked One's face. She'd even start to move her hand to gently caress Deva's neck, starting to move further down... until she saw her blade poking into a rock, legitimately impressed by how well she held herself together and with how smart of a move she had just made. The pebbles flying everywhere would cause the Cloaked One to once again faze out, reappearing a short distance away, this time with a small barricade of stone to block any of the other pebbles that came her way. Though Deva would be able to see that the silvery aura around her had been diminished once again, slightly lower after avoiding yet another 'attack'. That was the unfortunate thing about it, because her aura couldn't tell the difference between a serious attack and a small pebble being thrown, she would avoid nearly anything that came at her. "You really are far more clever than even I gave you credit for. Impressive..." She would genuinely compliment, looking forward to having someone that resourceful serving her.

"Sure thing! Just give me a moment to create something like that... And there we go... A fair warning though, she'll likely be able to dismiss it rather quickly if she figures out that I made it. She seems to have a lot more experience in using her Tome." It would explain, already starting to glow with an aura of magic, crafting an illusion that fit the description that Deva had given it. Then, if Deva was looking very closely, she'd see a small beam emit from her Tome at the Cloaked One, showing her the entire illusion that it had created. Before Deva even got to see what the Cloaked One was seeing, she'd see the woman recoil for a moment as the illusion took effect. "Wh-What? How did you.. Where did you bring us?!" Then the Tome would show Deva what the Cloaked One was seeing, and Deva would see... what looked like a terrible nightmare world. The Cloaked One would be looking around, and she would see terrible destruction and flames all around her, and the Cloaked One would see what looked to be dead bodies strewn about in the destruction. "Wh-Where is this?! Was this you? How d-dare you! Hmmm? It's a... really? Hmph!" Because Deva didn't use illusion magic in this timeline, the Cloaked One had been far less prepared for something like that to happen, and so she saw the same horrible scene that the Tome had created, it seemed that the Cloaked One saw things the same as anyone else would. Then she'd reach into her cloak and pull her Tome out, opening it and waving her hand, causing the entire illusion to shatter around her, just as Deva's Tome had thought. "Do not show me such things again... I see it enough in the endings to these Stories... I do not need to see it more... Besides, if I am not allowed to show you the future, then neither are you allowed to display illusions to try and terrify me." She would demand, sounding just a little shaken from being suddenly brought into a horrible illusion like that.

Deva would feel that the silken slime had eaten through the entirety of the clothing around her breasts, revealing them to the world. Then some of the spare silk would stop moving towards the rest of her clothing and would instead start to form a new set of white, silk clothing. But rather than cover Deva's boobs, it would instead cover everything around them, framing them rather than covering them, emphasizing them. There's be a nice, soft, form fitting clothing around her chest, leaving her breasts open to the world, a proper outfit that displayed her assets rather than covering them. And this new clothing would feel just as warm and tingly as the slime, but this time it wasn't moving to a new spot, it was instead a constant low hum of pleasure and silken tingling wherever the slime settled in, replacing her old clothes with new ones that felt simply... exquisite...

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Deva shrugged, not denying the cloaked ones noble intentions.. that was part of the problem, really... it was like trying to argue with herself, with less puns, even.
"Yeah ain't that a bugger, whatever smarts I have don't work on convictions." She shrugged, at the resolving things with words part. "One thing you are wrong about.. It's not that I don't show a fear, I don't really feel afraid... see, fear is things beyond our control, things we don't understand. While you are still a big riddle, you've been talking to me for quite a while and I can make a lot of educated guesses, slowly." She nodded.

She didn't need to fear the cloaked one like she did the First or Lucifer, this was a riddle to be solved, not a universal threat. "And.. yeah, that's what I am, silly old fool, trying to solve things, having good ideas from time to time, claiming the credit when things go well.." She grinned.

"Used to think a lot like you, you know. I know what lies at the end of that road. I fight so no one else ever has to walk down that path." She implied. She remained silent at the cloaked ones teasing.. she too had used her submissiveness, after all.

Deva crossed her arms at her nightmare-experiment and illusion going wrong. A shame, but, if the cloaked one had seen things differently, she'd have seen a happy ending, so it was not that easy. Still, the rebellion too had somehow skewed her view, she couldn't believe that Azalea and Narcissuss kept up their guard this well, yet even after the rebellions downfall and the firsts banishment, a banishment that Deva knew left her unable to affect this timeline and this world alltogether,.. the cloaked one was still affected. This hardened the suspicion of her tome being not damaged.. but .. evil, somehow, using this ones urges of protectiveness to grow powerful.. but to what possible end? Deva had to find the goal... "Hoh.. I guessed wrong. What a shame, so your narrative perception is not inverted. What else could it be... oh my apologies, I assumed that, well, considering how you saw the rebellion do nothing wrong but clearly you see a lot of things warped, something about your own perception is amiss. But.. hey, another piece of the puzzle, if only a smaller one.
So.. what is your end goal, to just protect everything, own everything, or only the 'Bad' stories? Do you want to craft a story of your own? You do realize that if you create a perfectly protected world, that will make YOU the only one that is left with the power to endanger the peace you created... I'll tell you a little secret about myself, I too created a paradise once.. and left it, for I was the only one left that could endanger its happiness.."
She sighed and tried to lure out more information.

Though when the cloaked one rushed in, Deva had to hesitate.. it was quite tempting to be cared for, after all and she blushed with the slime steal-eating away at her clothing.
She reflexively lifted her chin at the scratching, fighting down a subtle, kitten-like murr, sighing heavily at the idea of being allowed to feel better.. even in this timeline she couldn't help but worry about things..
Deva's cheeks turned from a light rosey flush to a deeper red as the goo pooled around her pussy, causing her to bite her lips ever so slightly. Something about the.. thing? Creature? Taking it's time rather.. more distracting than if it had just rushed to take her.
And why did it have to feel this smooth?
She grinned ever so slightly at the compliment of her pebble-attack either way, inwardly musing how similiar this spell was to her Morphea, .. which of course, in this timeline, none had seen.
Of course, Deva -could- cut the silken-goo as well, try to pry it off of herself if she thought of a fitting enough command.. But as it was, she kind of didn't feel like it, looking down on herself, blushing as the slime slowly formed a rather lewd bra.. dress like thing? She kind of wanted to feel more of the goo, kind of wanted to know where this'd go.. But she also wanted to keep fighting!

She exhaled, and determinedly advanced on the cloaked one, guisarme lowered to cut through the underground with an unknown purpose, before she leaned forward.. and threw her guisarme! Naturally, that left her without her weapon to use,.. and the cloaked one another teleportation short. "Transportation defense. quite impressive, but thats the kind of magic that requires hours, days to recharge. I'd guess that you are quite adept at stationary defensive magic, and this thing is a defense to compensate for this, should your defenses be breached. It's likely not designed for repeated use however, as my weapon by definition can cut through most of your usual defenses. Furthermore, the fact that you need such magic hints that, without enhancing it, you are not that hamnn.. quick." She mused.. but ended with a moan as the dress nicely draped around her pale, youthful breasts, displaying soft, pink nipples, hard and tips, with Deva moaning at the silken comfort and lewd sensation combining to tease her body, with her closing her eyes for a moment.. another opening, as her legs rubbed against one another.. only to then open.. and relax, rather than forcing herself to experience pleasure letting the goo dictate the pace, submissive, in her growing arousal, her clit subtly engorged, the lower tuft of her pubic hair curling with her growing wetness, her breathing quickened as she took in her own, lewdified outfit, her hips shifting as.. well, she let the goo continue as it pleased, gulping ever so slightly.

And another counter-attack trap, the cloaked one would notice, as soon as Deva's hand slipped into the shadow it cast on the cloaked one, lazily, sure, but not easy to take down, that hand slipping through this shadow and into the shadow her guisarme cast on the ground.. to attempt to strike at the Cloaked one once more! .. She didn't want to hurt the nice, gentle woman.. but luckily, her guisarme didn't do that anyway, so there was no need to hold back.. well, besides the urge to cup her warmed up, burgeoning breasts.

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"I feel the same way. I see your conviction, and I know that no amount of discussing the matter will help either of us any further. I can at least respect that you do what you believe to be right, regardless of what stands against you." The Cloaked One would earnestly compliment, actually glad that there were people like Deva, people that would stand against her for what they believed in. Sure, it meant that she would have to work harder to do what was right, but she could never blame someone for holding on to their connections. "You feel no fear? None at all? I have the power to crush worlds if I so desired. I would never dare, but that power is still there. Oh I see... I am a puzzle to you, and you believe you are able to find the answer, you believe that there IS an answer... Determination, conviction, intelligence, all very impressive qualities that you hold. THOSE are the kinds of things that truly impress me." She didn't pick her agents based on what powers they had, or what they could do in their Stories, she picked them based on the potential that they saw in them, the strength of character that she could see. Even her weaker agents like Priselia had, through sheer determination, willed themselves away from death to continue on through her life. They were clever, or determined, courageous, or willful, there was always something that drew her to them, even the stranger ones like Narcissus.

"You do realize that had you simply told me that was your suspicion, I would have gone along with your experiment? There was no need to suddenly thrust me into that. Thankfully my Tome recognized it as an illusion... I had worried that it was you that had done what I had seen." And she had already punished enough evil doers today after having taken care of the rebellion entirely. She would remain silent for a time when Deva asked what her eventual plan was, seeming like she didn't want to tell Deva something. "You are correct. I do plan on saving all the Stories that end in tragedy, and keeping them safe from harm. I also understand that I will be the only one left to truly threaten that protection. When that happens... I intend to pass away, and take my power with me to ensure that there is no one else to threaten that. Once I have saved these Stories I will... put my final affairs in order and move on. If that is what it takes to keep them all safe, that is what I am willing to do." Though it would seem like she didn't want to tell Deva something, like she was hiding at least one part of her plans.

The Cloaked One would give a benevolent and almost affectionate chuckle when she saw Deva react to the chin scratching, the hint of a smile peaking out through the darkness in the Cloaked One's hood. "You are quite adorable when you let your submissive side show... and even more when I can see that faint blush of arousal on your face... it's a beautiful thing really. I can understand why almost all my agents desire you so much. Smart, clever, wise, beautiful, and oh so adorable... Heh... a shame though, as it now seems that they'll be competing with me as well." She would comment, showing her own intent now that she had finally been able to face Deva herself, already quite impressed. The slime, meanwhile, would continue its leisurely pace, making sure that Deva could enjoy each and every moment of it sliding across her skin, tingling more and more as it pooled near her pussy, a drop of it seeming to slowly glide down, so incredibly close to sliding across her sex. The tingling would intensify as it got closer and closer, and if Deva wasn't already feeling it, a sensation of anticipation would grow a little bit inside of her, it was so close... and she knew already that it would feel so good between her legs. But then that small trickle would retreat back up, returning to the concentrated pool that had formed so close to her nethers... Was the slime itself gently teasing her like that? It seemed that the silken slime would be the one dictating the pace of her pleasure, moving slowly and teasing her just a little bit, making sure that she could experience it in its entirety. When she looked down at that lewd top, forming a display of her breasts rather than a cover for them, something about it seemed... proper? It felt like it was much better to wear the silken 'clothing' like this... After all, the slime would know how it was meant to be worn, wouldn't it?

The Cloaked One watched as Deva's weapon cut into the ground, immediately expecting something to come of that. So she would focus for a moment, and it looked like she had gotten about an inch taller? No... she was floating merely an inch above the ground, not feeling as safe standing on it after seeing the blade cut into it. Thankfully it didn't require that much of her energy to simply float this little above the ground, so she could focus on fighting without the fear of the floor suddenly swallowing her up. But because she was focusing too much on getting her hovering spell working, she wouldn't be able to dodge the guisarme flying at her, causing her to use up another teleport, still floating, but with her silver aura diminished once again. "You know quite a bit about magic for one that has none. You are correct, though I COULD use my Tome to recharge this spell, unfortunately I don't wish to waste its energy on that when I could merely use other methods to fix this. In fact... I should get something to help me with this one..." Then she would once again pull out her Tome and wave her hand, a bow appearing on her back along with a quiver full of arrows.

The bow looked to be made of gold and ruby, with the shape of a heart around the grip. "The Bow of Eros... A personal favorite of mine. Do not worry... I have no plans on using some of its... other... features right now. I just need something to deflect certain attacks... Have you ever seen someone use a bow as a defensive weapon? I promise you that it will be a sight to see." That was one of the things that she was really good at, archery. And with this she would be able to fight off certain attacks, and if Deva threw her guisarme again then she could just land a shot on the staff instead of the blade to knock it off course.

Meanwhile, the lewd outfit around Deva's breast would seem to sense her relaxing, sense that she was letting it dictate the pace, and part of her outfit would liquify back into the goo just a little bit, and ever so softly slide a small amount of it down her breast, warm, delicious pleasure radiating through her as it moved gently across her skin. Then it would slide over her had nipples, remaining there to ensure that the tingling pleasure focused in on her nipples. Then, the slime on her nipples would start to softly vibrate, rubbing against her skin and pleasuring her a little more in earnest as a reward for relaxing so submissively. At the same time, the pool of slime near her pussy would move just a little bit closer, clearly rewarding her for the way she was acting. And the whole time what was left of the slime would continue to eat away at her clothing, eating into her clothes and using them to produce more slime.

The Cloaked One would rush in once again, this time gently propping up Deva's chin with one of her fingers, which would still cause her to feel that wonderful, sensual, beautiful silken feeling from the glove on her skin. Her other hand would caress Deva's cheek softly, even reaching behind her ear to gently scratch like one would a beloved pet. "Good girl... Just relax and enjoy it all... I don't want to hurt you, there's no reason for us to fight, just let me help you feel so good... I can tell your such a wonderful and submissive girl deep down, why not just embrace it? Enjoy yourself and accept the wonderful gift that I give you..." She whispered, sounding so much more gentle now as she spoke to Deva. And once again she was left open to Deva's attack, unable to react as the blade came for her, causing her to teleport away all over again, though this time Deva would find herself missing the gentle pets and caressing from the Cloaked One. If she looked however, she would see that the silvery aura was almost down to nothing, it looked like one more teleport was all she'd be able to get out of it. Of course, she might also be distracted by the new set of slime, this one moving down her back, sliding down the very center of her back down to her bottom, those tingles feeling almost directly on her spine now. And the silvery aura wasn't the only thing almost gone, as Deva's clothes were almost completely gone, a bit of cloth still left in some areas, but otherwise the only thing that was still around was the lewd top that the slime had created around her breasts. The new slime would reach right down to her ass, making sure that another sensitive area could feel that warm and wonderful feeling that made it so much easier to relax and submit.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Heh.. ehehe.." Deva chuckled, scratching the back of her neck at all the complimenting.. that and her current attire had her blushing. "You have the -potential- to destroy worlds. As does my tome. As did your first agent and Lucifer and even Narcissus, if he put in some leg-work. But you're not a destroyer, I can tell just by your magic alone. You're a collector, sure, but I think you actually can't really use offensive magic without your toys or tome, am I wrong? That level of defensive magic is not attained by someone that has much talent for blowing things up." She determined, nodding, happy to sverve the topic from the admiration of her approach.. which both made her oddly emberassed to hear and enjoy this.. fight. "I don't believe that there is an answer, I know that there is. Every threat, every evil, every power no matter how great has an answer."

She shook her head however. "I cannot hope to fully explain my suspicions to you... but seeing as you come talk to me,..: that future of the stories you see.. it is false. A falsehood created by something linked to you. I have a bunch of suspicions, but I do believe that one way or the other, your intent is corrupted." She nodded.
"I do not see the full picture yet, missing one or two more crucial pieces and I will propably feel stupid when I do, but until I see the sollution to all of this I cannot hope to talk to you.. for your own sake, really." She mused. "I feel like I've already said too much, but we both caused a lot of trouble by trying to keep cautious secrets anyway. Plus, the more we interact here, the clearer things become to me. Say, how come the first had powers similiar to a tome-wielder to some degree?" She added. that was another, a stranger one of the riddles. Deva's first idea was the cloaked ones tome trying to find a replacement, but with her account of the tome finding her that made no sense. Overall, none of this made sense, even if the cloaked one had a darker side or darker plans, just fighting her, Deva did not get the impression that something like the rebellion should have ever grown so strong under her. Plus thinking about these things helped distraced her from any.. lewder thoughts. Perhaps she'd have to think up a way of finding whatever darkness could be hiding in the cloaked one, driving her to protect where no protection was necessary.. but how? If the cloaked ones mere view of a story could endanger it... perhaps she should use her Ius Victoria to pry a hole into this riddle, before she tried to stop any tome-usage, if she phrased the condition just right...

"Awww.. you're gonna make me blush. I'd try to compliment you back, but you're worse than Narcissus with the cloaked-look." She cleared her throat, though a certain.. tiredness in her expression disappeared at the continued cheer. Perhaps, even while fighting her, the cloaked one's praise helped her concentrate. That'd be the condition, yes.
She decided, before a soft moan distracted her with the pooling of the good pulsing just at the edge of her sex. "Nyaaah..." She softly mewl-squirmed with a hint of frustration under the gooey tease. Her hand gripping her guisarme in a frustrated twitching of her body.. though something about the gooey touch kept her submissive side just engaged enough to not be frustrated by the tease.

Still, as they continued to engage, Deva had to try and push the slimes attention to the back of her mind, smirking as the cloaked one began to float. "Oh, come on, what kind of condition could I possibly place onto the ground.." She teased. In truth, due to the sheer size of the world her blade was almost useless when cutting the underground.. except, on this smaller island of a world, she could potentially cause some results. Still, this had just been a distraction. It was interesting watching the reaction. The cloaked one took her serious.. a wise decision.
"Actually, replenishing your magic with your tome is an enormous waste of resources.. and while you could do it, you can't know just how much energy my tome has saved up, or how well I can use it. And frankly, neither of us wants to risk an all out tome battle, because we know where these things can lead." She nodded.. but cautiously watched the bow. It too looked kind of lewd.

"So many toys.. and I just have my Ius Victoria.. oh well, with how you act personality wise, you have only one more defensive teleport left, I estimate." Well.. and many, many other objects, but none of which she wanted to display.. yet... genuinly, most of them were tools of war from past things.. she certainly lacked as many lewd things.. well.. there was one or two, now that she thought about it..
That said, for all her serious plotting, the sudden oozing of her after all not that stable goo-bodice distracted the angel, making her bite her lips again, with he gasping under the oozey conversion and tingling tease of her hard nipples.

Deva blushed and tilted with the gentle voice. She certainly wanted to relax.. and was happy that she was called a good girl, too. If only there truly were no reason for the two of them to fight.. that'd make this all so easy.
Deva found herself in a lazy-struggle. It was genuinly getting hard to hit the cloaked one.. who would grow progressively wary of Deva's feints, and it seemed she was more cautious than Deva had realized.. one more release of that armor. hmnn..
It didn't help that, while thinking things through, Deva nicely, submissively relaxed to the ooze warmly teasing her. Wetness helplessly glistening between her legs as her submissive side basked in how helpless she was under the oozes teasing, even while her intellect was occupied thinking up strategies.
She blushed, steadying herself at feelings of tingly submission, blushing briefly as she noticed just how exposed she was..
Think. What do you know? Your opponent is exeptionally cautious. The bow to counter ranged attacks. The flight, to counter ground attacks. Whatever movement Deva had taken, the cloaked one had taken an apropriate counter measure.. and that.. hamnnn that silken feeling was an issue too.. that made her predictable.

She was a mighty defender. Make your enemies Defenses your strength. But how could she? She smirked, suddenly. There was one way. "Well, I hate giving away my secret tricks, but.. oh well. As I told you, my Ius Victoria cuts through concepts. The more devastating the cut, the greater an effect I can create.. but there is something I can cut all the time." She lifted her blade and swung it in a wide arch. "Shine brightly!" She shouted, the dark fo her hat protecting her from the burst of light she created. Then, she rushed forwards, as if to use the blinding of the cloaked one against her...
But, rather than that, she was waiting, patiently.. for the cloaked one to swiftly counteract Deva's blinding light 'Attack'. She had seen how quick the cloaked one could raise barriers and if she believed a light-attack was coming, she would use something to shield her vision. And that something.. would cast a shadow.
And that shadow, just created, would likely not be guarded like the Cloaked ones other shadows were. Not at first.
So Deva thrust her blade into her shadow, grown bright from the light-flash.. and out of the shadow the cloaked one was about to create.

"Found it."
She smirked. "Took me long enough, but I can read the flow of your combat now." Deva chuckled, subtly adjusting her stance, from her usual basic counter-attack defense to a new approach. To defeat the cloaked one, she had to use an attack that exploited the way someone would defend against that very same attack. The cloaked one was a master of defense. She -wanted- Deva to take actions, so she could prepare and counteract them. Deva just had to predict how her attacks would be defended against... "Y.. your comments are kind.. and well.. I don't want to sound arrogant, but you are right.. I am smart. Once I understand how.. haaah.. y.. I don't want to hurt you or fight you either.. " Welll.. she wanted to say something more, but the hot pulsing of the goo was still distracting her. As lewd as it was, she would not just submit to a bit of goo! Well, she had seen through the Cloaked ones combat style, so she could as well relax and let the goo dissolve the last of her clothing, what was the harm? It was not like a bit of goo or pettings were enough to control her mind, after all.
She exhaled heavily, really wanting to touch herself.. a few rough thrusts with her fingers, a kneading of her breasts would be easily enough to get her off.. but it felt.. off.. she rather wanted to hold still and let the slime reward her instead. Her pussy dripping wet from the tease, her breasts hard and flushed with arousal, even her ass pushed outwards a bit towards the teasing slime, as she took in her lewd, but oddly fitting-feeling outfit, well, as much as it was one anyway, her breathing quickened..

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The Cloaked One gave a very slight chuckle at Deva's reactions to the compliments, having some experience with people that weren't good at dealing with praise like that. "As clever as you are adorable... A wonderful combination in my eyes. You are mostly correct... I have a few offensive spells that I can use, but I can empower them with my Tome and turn them into devastating attacks if I truly wished. Though, I suppose that is the same thing... Without my Tome and my artifacts I am left with very little to use offensively. But that's why I have the artifacts in the first place. Why focus all my time learning to harm others when I can learn to protect and heal? My artifacts and a bit of clever thinking can patch up that hole just fine." She probably shouldn't be telling Deva that willingly, but the angel was already figuring it out on her own, and the Cloaked One was having quite a bit of fun with this encounter anyway, enjoying the way that Deva blushed and tried to hold her arousal back. "I admire your determination. Never giving up in the face of powerful adversity, confident in your abilities even in the face of what others would call impossible odds... I not only respect that, I greatly admire it." While Deva tried to steer the conversation away from the compliments and admiration, the Cloaked One was all too happy to bring the topic right back to it, giving her honest opinion on the things that Deva was able to deduce, as well as the confident approach she took to threats.

"I highly doubt the futures that I have seen are false. I had suspected... no... I had hoped that such an idea was true. Unfortunately, I even simply watched a story as a passive observer, and it still came to fruition. Thank you for at least sharing your suspicions with me... I am glad that I ceased concealing some information from you... If only for the sake of us both being honest with one another, as well as agreeing on terms for our conflict." Though she would still keep an eye on things to ensure that those terms were held to. She would hold to the terms herself, but when her enemy broke those terms, she would be willing to punish them for it. "The First had Tome-like powers? I wasn't informed about that, and I hadn't seen anything to indicate that... That is... concerning. I'm sure there are potential explanations that I don't know of, but the best one I have is simply that such things are her 'power'. She comes from a Story filled with powerful beings and creatures, as well as incredible technology and magic. However, she had conquered that world when I first met her. Imagine tens of thousands of incredibly powerful beings ALL devoted into making a single person more powerful. Imagine all of them working together with almost limitless resources, working diligently to understand, deconstruct, and reverse engineer ANY power, and then add that power into her suit. THAT is her power. Perhaps she was accomplishing that? Though I confess that I doubt anyone could simply replicate the power of a Tome... They don't follow the laws of our realities... I don't understand how anyone could replicate it without an actual Tome." The Cloaked One had to stop and think about that one, not having known that such a thing was even possible, still unsure as to what could be causing that. Actually that was more concerning the more that she thought about it, if the First had actually achieved that much power, it might have been enough to actually stand up to her in a fight. "It seems that I must thank you more than I had at first thought... If she had those powers then things would have been much more difficult and complicated. Thank you very much for bringing her betrayal to light, as well as exhausting some of her suit's power." And with that, the Cloaked One would even give a short bow, incredibly glad that she wouldn't be dealing with someone like the First with Tome like powers.

"Don't feel the need to compliment me, I understand. It's hard to talk about much when you haven't actually even seen my face. I don't need compliments, YOU are the adorable looking one here... A beautiful face, a beautiful body, a beautiful mind, and soon a beautiful outfit to tie it all together." She wasn't going to let up on the compliments, not when she felt that they were all true, and definitely not when it made Deva seem so adorably embarrassed. The fact that it slightly distracted her, if even for a moment, was an added bonus. The goo around her would slide just a little bit closer to her sex when she allowed it to tease her, subtly rewarding her submission, giving her more pleasure and moving closer to what she wanted when she acted the way that the slime wanted. It felt so nice... her skin tingling pleasantly now that her outfit had been completely eaten away, the slime teasing her softly, making sure she was nice and aroused as it continued on.

"Who knows what condition you could place on the ground, but I'd prefer not to find out. Hovering doesn't take much energy from me, and I'd rather spend a bit of energy to keep off the ground than whatever I might potentially spend to stop or avoid what you're about to do." She'd rather use a bit of energy now and fight smart than assume her opponent was doing nothing and pay for it later. "I don't WANT an all out clash between our Tomes, of course, but if that is the situation that we must face then I am prepared for it. But you are correct, replenishing my magic would require quite a bit of energy from my Tome, something I generally keep for emergencies. Though judging by your actions so far, you have repaired a good few Stories and have used you Tome little, so there is a decent amount in your Tome. Just remember, I have been doing this for quite some time." The Cloaked One would be careful not to actually give Deva any specifics on the amount of power that she had taken in, considering that information to be incredibly vital. Just as Deva wouldn't want her to be able to guess Tomey's power, so too did the Cloaked One not want Deva to be able to figure out exactly when her Tome could match up. With her bow now summoned, the Cloaked One would take a slightly more relaxed stance, needing to remain calm just to make sure that her aim wasn't affected. Every shot count, and she was a great archer, but missing was always a possibility, so mitigating it as much as possible was important. The rubies lining the bow would glow slightly as the Cloaked One held it, confirming that there was some sort of magic power in that bow. "The personal bow of the Goddess of Love, Lust, Passion, and Affection... She wagered it against me in a game of luck, I had to bet my Tome for this. She even tried to cheat... Luckily I cheated harder..." She would say, chuckling a little, and Deva would have a difficult time telling if that story was true.

"As I said... I'm a bit of a collector. Come now, you must have already seen how I fight? I am strong, yes, but I prefer to stay away from most direct conflict myself. My agents can do just as much as me... but sometimes they can do it in ways I haven't thought of. I could unleash spell after spell at you in the hopes that I have SOMETHING that can defeat you, OR I could use these wonderful toys that I've built up over quite some time. I was actually a little thankful for your fuzzy friends, as they helped me get rid of a few artifacts that I no longer needed." Sometimes it was hard to part with things that you had collected, but when those things were needed to feed other pressure creatures, it became easier to let the less useful things go. "You look even more beautiful moaning helplessly in arousal... I should remember that when I'm deciding how to play with you in the future..." And the goo that was tingling against her nipples would slide around them, vibrating even more when the compliment came from the Cloaked One, even the tingling seeming to grow in intensity when the Cloaked One approved of how Deva looked.

When she was called a good girl the slime would almost ripple softly against her skin, vibrating ever so slightly, another reward that Deva got for getting the Cloaked One's approval. It would all feel so warm, relaxing, inviting, yet at the same time so lewd, tingly, and pleasurable, the slime working to make sure that it covered as much of Deva's skin as possible, letting her feel those wonderful feelings all over her body. Before they could actually get to properly pleasuring her, the slime would eat away at all of Deva's clothing, absorbing it all and creating more slime to spread across Deva. And now that it was done, it would move a little quicker, reforming a new outfit on Deva much like it had created a bit of clothing around her breasts. Actually it would look a bit similar to the outfit that it had just eaten, the same shade of white, it still fit her just as well. However, it looked more like a perverse, lewd parody of her outfit. Her chest was still completely exposed, leaving her breasts out, the slime around her legs would create some leggings and 'panties' if they could be called that, as the only thing they covered was the area AROUND her pussy, and the back of the suit was mostly open, allowing anyone behind her to see her bottom. It covered her, leaving all the most provocative spots open for anyone to see, and Deva would see the Cloaked One look up and down her body, clearly admiring her. Now, because her clothing was made of that slime, everywhere that it covered would tingle pleasantly, meanwhile, there would still be slime concentrated right outside her sex, still teasing her by edging just a little closer every now and again. The slime on her nipples would encircle them, actually using some pressure to squeeze and tug them as the slime continued to tease her gently, especially now that she had a brand new outfit that her opponent seemed to enjoy greatly. Actually, if she was paying attention she'd even notice that Valerie was looking her up and down as well from the sidelines, admiring the outfit as she helped the others remove things from the castle.

Almost immediately, a small barrier of pitch black stone would appear to shield the Cloaked One's eyes, moving very quickly in reaction to the attack that Deva was using with her Ius Victoria. Which in turn meant that there was a shadow cast that she didn't immediately protect, focusing first on the 'attack' that was right in front of her, keeping herself from getting blinded by any sort of stun attack. Which meant that she had no ability to guard or dodge the blade coming through the shadows, surprised that Deva would put such a clever strategy into play immediately. "Oh my... Clever clever... I'm impressed, you've read me rather quickly, I will be sure to remember that if we ever have to face one another again... I suppose that I will need to change up my strategy just a little bit... A clever and beautiful little angel with an incredible body as well... Oh you are just a treat..." She would continue to compliment, even knowing that her defenses had been figured out not enough to stop her. "No time like the present to change up my style then... I'm impressed. It's been a very long time since I was pushed even this far..." Most weren't able to predict her like this, nor were they able to devise a cunning strategy to handle her. So to change things up, the Cloaked One would grab her bow and arrow and fire off a pink beam of light out of it into the air, watching the arrow soar off into the distance. Then there'd be the sound of something breaking, and suddenly a pink mist would slowly start to descend from the sky, looking like it was going to spread across the ground they were standing on soon. "But that's not all, darling... I think that it's time to pick things up a notch..." She would ball her hand into a fist, an almost playful smirk poking out from underneath her cloak as she did so.

Suddenly the slime would all move in at once. The slime that had been relentlessly teasing her outside of her pussy would all move down at once, that ecstatic tingling moving between her legs before an extremely thin strand of slime would move to her slit, slowly stroking it, giving her some actual pleasure rather than just teasing. And that tingling would be like a shock through her spine of pleasure now, the feelings so much more intense now that it was working her sex. The rest of that pool of slime would slide along her pussy, giving it a few rubs before it plunged into her, that tingling surging through her, inside and out, feeling almost like it was coating the inside of her pussy, expanding and contracting inside of her to simulate being fucked. The slime at her breasts would start playing with them more, surrounding them completely for a moment to squeeze them in time with the contractions inside of her, the strands of it still playing with her nipples. And the slime at her ass would create thicker tendrils to grope her ass, squeezing in time with everything else, the entire outfit working in perfect tandem to ensure she got the most pleasure out of everything. Then a thinner tendril would slide between her cheeks and start rubbing her backdoor, clearly having more plans if Deva was still able to hold herself together. Through it all she would know this was all at the will of the Cloaked One, the suit fucking her vigorously at the orders of the woman standing before her, able to control this intense and wonderful feeling with just a mere gesture. She would also feel a subtle whisper in the very back of her mind... This all felt so wonderful... left so helpless and revealed before someone so powerful... someone that was so kind to her... someone that had been complimenting her so nice... Perhaps it would be a better plan to just submit to the Cloaked One... it seemed so natural, seeing the woman stand there confidently before her. If Deva's mind was still as astute as it had been moments ago, she would also see that the pink mist was very close to falling onto the battlefield. If she didn't act fast then that would also fill the battlefield and whatever it was going to do would be in effect soon.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Yeap. Sounds like a plan, certainly.. and what are the chances you run into a fellow artifact collector that knows about magic items and counters the things you have, after all?" Deva said, with her long trained 'not-sure-if-bluffing' voice.
Though she did laugh and avert her eyes, her hand catching the back of her neck and rubbing it slightly at the open mention of admiering Deva's attitude.

"Sorry though, I'm never all that honest, it's a little personality quirk." She chuckled, being honest about being dishonest. And no matter what the cloaked one said, she was confident that someone was changing the stories. Some sort of passive influence? She had suspected a curse before, but the made-up tale had proven that wrong.. that only left more dangerous, less easily fixed options open, sadly.
"I come from a story filled with powerful things. There is even a magic mimicking the abilities of tomes, called truenaming. That you didn't notice the firsts abilities.." Or that your tome didn't tell you...
"Is just another piece of a puzzle, with a picture I think I'm seeing all the more clearer step by step. I think the true enemy made only two mistakes in the end. They underestimated how hard you'd be to manipulate... and how perceptive I am." She mused, blushing a bit at the goo teasing her ever so slubtly, but then, couldn't help but add:

"But I do not fear the First. I fear what made her go this far. Have you ever thought about it? If you rule all the worlds you know, what need do you have to be ever stronger?" She shrugged... and subtly listened to things like 'hovering doesn't take much energy'.
"There's no need to be secretive. At this point, my tome has a little bit more potential than yours." Deva stated, confidently. Was she? Was it a guess, was it a bluff to rustle her opponent.. or was she truly confident in what she said. Genuinly, it was neither. Deva's words weren't even aimed at the cloaked one, primarly.
They were aimed at her tome.
"Yours has far more content, yes, but I've already exceeded your power-reserves... it is rather obvious, if you think about it. I know how many stories you have taken by Serp, given a margin of error, I can use these stories and compare them to the energy I've gained from the rescued stories. If next I compare that and the total potential energy difference an agent of yours displays before and after going serious, as shown by Mortema and Narcissus in detail and knowing the number of elite agents you so imbued, I can make a rough guess, of your total power-reserves left, which is.. your tome has about 87% of my Tome's reserves currently available, give or take a blip. Fighting the first one, even if briefly, has seriously drained you, even if you hide it well, am I wrong?

However, I suspect you can re-transfer the power you've granted your agents so far, as long as they are willing. That transfer would make them vunerable, but almost tripple your reserves. One way or another, the reason you told me that you might refresh your spells.. is actually to make me think you'd do something that you simply cannot." Deva had seen just how much her tome could gain from absorbing her magical power.. but that was as much as it would have to pay as well. Things someone told her were almost as valuable as things people tried to make an effort -not- to tell her.. even if this was a pure guess (Especially the %.. one had to give exact numbers to lie well, after all), the fact that the cloaked one had argued from a position of silence, rather than strength in regards to her tomes reserves, it gave away that she at least was not sure herself whose tome currently held more 'juice'.

She did however smile at the story of the love godess.. she could always appreciate a good cheating and game of chance, after all!

"Oh, yes, they are quite good at that." Deva chuckled over to her fuzzies, having used them for artifact-disposal herself. "I hope you didn't feed them any necromancy stuff though, gives the poor things terrible indigestion.." She sighed and nodded... but that was interesting information, actually. Still, she blushed a bit distractedly again at the buzzing upon her hard, pink nibbles, shifting ever so subtly.. not like there was escaping these touches just with her clothes.

Deva gasped at the goo rippling over her skin.. so it was linked to the cloaked one.. or the user of the gloves voice as well? A part of her thought. Another part was.. distracted. Deva exhaled softly.. relaxed and warm and horny. But she had to wonder what the end-plan here was. This felt nice, most certainly, but it was more like a reward, than a fight, to her at least. Perhaps that was the plan.. She looked down at the pearl-white slime and couldn't help another subtle blush at what kind of outfit the warmly rippling goo formed into. It was rather more befit of some sort of harem-angel girl.. she blushed.. if more blushing was possible at this point, her fair white skin with a subtle pink coloration, only helped along by the cloaked ones praise.
She looked over, noticing the outfits.. freedom.. in regard to her bottom and the shapely panties.. that left her pussy rather exposed, making her subtle arousal, even with her calm and collected way of speaking, rather apparent to the cloaked one and any other onlookers. She blushed a bit when her ... opponent didn't hesitate to take the offered opportunity to oggle at her.. well, Deva had kind of let this happen...
Being watched like this, desired like this was certainly emberassing.. even if she wasn't an exhibitionist, and she couldn't help but bring out a soft moan-sigh when her nipples were tugged on and played with.. even while her sex was still just being teased, again shifting, as if presenting her bossom to the invading goo, the slime teasing her.. but not bringing her much of a release.

Deva sighed, inwardly. As expected, the cloaked one was truly strong. One could tell strength from weakness by seeing how someone reacted to being put back or defeated. The weak got angry or surrendered.. the strong took a firm step forward, even after having been hit their hardest.. however. Her Guisarme had hit.
"Hoh.. you released an arrow into the sky to make sure I could not dodge..." But the cloaked one would be hit too.. which ment this bow confered immunity to its own abilities to its holder. But Deva had other.. things to focus on. with her blade, even a scratch held great meaning, if used wisely. She could use the condition to check for the cloaked one's dark side.. no.. it was not that, she could use it to check if the cloaked one's tome was the one responsible for the darkening of stories.. but what was more likely? Her Ius Victoria's ability got stronger the more severe the cut, but that was only one factor. The more narrow the condition she imposed, the more easily it was to obey, the mightier its effect. Commanding the cloaked one to let Deva take a peek at her tome for a minute was easy, but commanding her not to use her tome for a month was hard.

While Deva was thinking up the perfect condition, her opponent made their move. Deva subtly tilted her spear, expecting and able to deal with an arrow.. but she wasn't expecting the goo to go wild, well.. at least not this wild. "Aahnn?" Deva made, with a soft, high, yet not shrill feminine noise of suprise as the goo moved in on her, literally.
"Aahnn.. aaah.." She moaned, stumbling slightly int he powerful goos assault, more of her wetness gushing forth as she fought to remain standing.. and not fall into a small climax with the goo flooding her. "Haah.. aaah.. huuuh.." She made, raising a finger as if to say something, gasping under the feelings of her breasts now being throughoutly kneaded.. in tandem with her ass.. and then, when something prodded at her backdoor as well, teasing further, with her breasts hard and wanton, her clit pulsing and hot and the pressure on her backdoor.. she fell forward, moaning, crouching slightly with her knees hitting the ground at the overwhelming sensual assault.. was something whispering to her?
"Haaah..." She sighed and bend her head back, looking at the mist.. It would be kind of easy to just submit, wouldn't it? Fun too.. and the cloaked one -was- strong. She panted, ever so slightly.
"This.. is.. .. you pushed me quite far too. I'm impressed..." Deva smirked, ever so slightly, moaning and writhing but.. still seeming somehow not all that concerned.. well, she was getting nice pettings, why would she be concerned.. She somehow managed to, rather than touch herself, pull forth her own tome and hold onto her guisarme as she looked up something.. even with her legs spreading lustfully.. and finally she let go of her tome, again slipping away into little shadow-pokets at her feet.
"Have to.. to resist .. aaaah..res.. .. mnn.. not there.. ooh!" She moaned out, writhing a little with the goo pushing deeper into her spread sex, biting her lips and pushing out her chest, her legs spread, rather lewdly by now, in a rather revealed, half sitting, half kneeling position. This goo felt so very nice... her hands writhed and she gasped, her weapon slipping out of her grasp under the assault of sensations, her hips rocking a little, submitting to the rythm the goo was pumping on her body, softly moaning with every long, lustful stroke on her clit... she felt nice and warm and taken care off and relaxed and submissive.. and.. that helped her think things through...
"Tomey.. off moment, I know but I have a working theory, for now. I know you can only do as an owner wants.. but.. If I asked of you to act independently with a specific goal in mind, you can do that just fine...

As you already displayed when you sought me out on your prior users request. Now, what if, for example, your old owner had told you to make the next user.. for example the greatest warrior of all time, am I right in that you'd try to find a great warrior.. and then make sure they'd fight more and more.. even while serving their wishes to the best of your ability?"
Deva shared her theory, exhaling.. certainly needing her breath for something else, as the pink mist descended as well..

Last edited:
OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"To be fair, I could very well give you the same scenario, considering the fact that we both have magic good for protection, and we both have a lot of knowledge when it comes to magic artifacts. Though in all fairness, I did not start my collecting in earnest until I decided on this course of action... I even used to know some actual combat magic, but that was so long ago that it matters very little now." The Cloaked One mentioned. Though it had been so long ago that she knew that magic she had honestly forgotten so many important details to that magic. "Honesty isn't always the best policy, though I do hope that you won't be keeping these secrets when you're my sweet little slave, mewling happily in pleasure at my feet, taken care of and loved properly, there will be no need for lies between us." She would explain, her voice seeming rather matter of fact, seductive yet confident, as though she knew that this would be the result of things one way or another. And it would sound even more enticing to the angel, her lewd outfit vibrating pleasantly in response to that, pleasuring her in response to the thoughts of being a proper slave. "Truenaming is... similar yes, though you'd be surprised as to what a Tome could do in the right hands. Apparently the war was difficult to even comprehend on a physical level... but I was not around to see it, so I can not truly confirm that information." She would further explain, having only heard about the war from her own Tome. While she still didn't believe herself to be manipulated, she decided to no longer comment on that idea as she doubted that Deva would be convinced at this point.

"What made her go so far? A variety of things... Her own self loathing, her desire to prove herself greater than those around her in a vain attempt to find some sort of worth in herself. She was a broken woman truly, a cruel and broken person that convinced herself that the only true worth in someone is how much power they had. She desperately grabbed for more and more power in an attempt to feel like she was worth something... I had hoped that my work on her mind had taught her more about her own self-worth, but it seems that she did not change, and instead got worse. I was trying to ensure that she DIDN'T get the power of a Tome, as that kind of power would have likely caused her to fall right back into her previous issues..." While she may have failed at keeping a proper eye on the power that the First had gotten, she knew quite a bit about her agents, often times even more than they knew about themselves. That was part of the reason that she picked them, as she would be able to help them through some of the problems that she had seen. Neith had been a perfect example, a spider creature that cared intensely for her young, but at the same time was trapped by her animalistic and vicious instinct, so the Cloaked One took her in and showed her a different way, a kinder way, and made her still just as caring and affectionate, while at the same time helping to get her violent impulses under control. Deva could almost see the Cloaked One raising her eyebrow when she started talking about her Tome having more power than her own, tilting her head a bit before speaking. "Very interesting that you think that. Maybe you even do have the advantage in pure power alone, but you and I both know that raw power isn't the only thing that matters. Just as with anything else, knowing HOW to use your Tome to get the most out of the energy you have," Technique and skill was much more useful than simple power.

"I didn't feed the little creatures anything related to necromancy, I don't think I actually have anything lying around that would even fit that description. They're quite adorable, a lot like yourself really. And just like them I would love to take care of you and make sure that you're nice and happy..." She offered in a calm and soothing voice, watching as the suit would move and vibrate against her skin a little faster, encouraging her to enjoy that idea, pleasuring her, tingling against her skin more intensely, encouraging any thoughts of submission, rewarding her for even just hearing the Cloaked One's wonderful and kind voice.

Whenever Deva looked down at her lewd outfit it would ripple pleasantly, the pearl white slime gently vibrating and moving across her skin, adjusting her outfit so that it looked a little different every time she looked at it, showing her that it could change itself into different kinds of clothes. The only constant would be that her pussy, ass, and breasts would be on full display, perfectly framed by her 'clothes' to draw the eyes to her most intimate spots. It all felt so... right... to just have her body on display before such powerful and dominating people, to know that their eyes were tracing her shapely form, taking in every inch of her beauty with desire. And just then the suit would display another feature, sliding up near her head, a very thin tendril of slime slowly trying to slide into Deva's ear, feeling intensely pleasurable as it moved over her skin, not even feeling the slightest bit uncomfortable as it moved inside of her. Despite how dangerous she knew something like that could be, it would be a bit more difficult to feel any concern about the suit moving deeper into her, and even if she could muster up some concern, the wonderful and ecstatic thrusting deep into her would make it harder to focus on something that seemed so very unimportant. "Very beautiful... Like a majestic painting, now in a frame that further enhances your beauty... This was a wonderful choice if I do say so myself..." The Cloaked One would comment, still admiring the new outfit that Deva had, not missing any chance to keep oggling her. And just as before, it would increase the pace at which it pleasured her, trying to link praise from the Cloaked One to the intense pleasure that she was experiencing.

"Why use attacks that can be dodged? It's easier on both of us if I just do this and not waste either of our time and energy with a whole drawn out game of dodging and attacking." She would mention offhandedly, figuring that this made the most sense with the kinds of tactics that she preferred, no chance of anyone getting hurt and she'd be able to get a brand new slave to enjoy.

Then she couldn't hold back a bit of a chuckle when Deva was overwhelmed by the suit fucking her so thoroughly, the slime moving in perfect rhythm and picking up speed, making sure that she didn't get too used to the level of pleasure that it was giving her, increasing it a bit more as time went on, refusing to let its wearer completely adapt to what it was doing. "Well then... you got me with your blade, didn't you? You won... Now you get to have exactly what you want. You could make me do... anything... And since you win you can order me to fuck you right here and right now. You could make me hold you in my power, slowly enslaving you to my will just as you've always wanted. You could make me order Valerie to ravage you right here and now... Oh my you have so many options now that you've won... All sorts of ways to have me enslave you just the way you wanted..." That... that was what Deva had wanted, right? The very slight whispering that she felt in her head told her that it sounded right, that this was what she had been fighting for this whole time. Now she could have the Cloaked One do whatever she wanted, and all sorts of kinky fantasies would start flashing in her head of ways that the Cloaked One could take her. Visions of her kneeling before her, the suit sensually fucking her as she tried to hold her composure to show her devotion... images of the Cloaked One lifting her into the air with telepathic powers and slowly and agonizingly teasing her over the edge, beautiful power filling her mind with each and every moment, whispered words of pure devotion to her Mistress slithering through her mind. "Resist? No no no, you wanted to give in, that's why we were fighting. Now you won, and you can properly submit just as you had always wanted. So just tell me, tell me how you want me to enslave you..." The suit was relentless, stroking her clit, pushing faster and deeper, slithering against every nerve ending and causing the angel's body to radiate pleasure, her tits being tightly squeezed as her nipples were suckled by the slime, slime pushing into her bottom, ecstasy shooting through her from every inch of skin that the silken slime touched, it all felt so wonderful, and it would get harder to concentrate as it went on, trying to distract her and let the Cloaked One's words fill her mind. It seemed that the Cloaked One didn't even consider being hit by Deva's blade a true defeat, as she had other ways that she could use that strike against Deva, trying to use the power that Deva had displayed to get her to submit even more. Being struck by your opponents greatest attack wasn't always the end, and the Cloaked One knew that she could often spin her opponent's strengths against them.

Deva's Tome would consider the question for a moment before giving her its answer, though the angel would hear some concern in its voice as it answered her. "Yes I could... If you told me to do something independently I could do so. If I was told to make someone the greatest warrior of all time, I would carry that order out. However, I would likely go about it slightly differently. I would find someone that I thought had the POTENTIAL to be the greatest warrior, not just find someone that is already a great warrior. The most powerful warrior in the world may be a simple farmhand, and after finding someone with that potential I would train them in doing so. However, my previous orders, while being a priority on my mind, would take a back seat to any orders made by my new owner. If my new owner instead ordered me to help them become the greatest baker of all time, or the greatest peaceful leader or something similar, I would follow those orders first. The demands of my current owner take priority over the commands of my previous one." It explained, wanting to give as much information as possible because it knew that Deva did a lot with information.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Deva shrugged in agreement. What slightly confused her was the first using such artifacts, yet not questioning why Deva did not. Did she assume Deva only had her broom? Well.. she had spent a lot to get that broom, that much was fair.. either way, she was.. distracted and there was little to say in opposition right now, so she just listened to the cloaked ones account.
"Tempting." She mused.. but she always kept lies, even with a mistress.. like what kinky suprises she had for the same! "I'll worry about a tome not being in the wrong hands, first." She suggested.

"Awww.." She smiled at the praise of her creatures and herself.. the little fuzzballs came directly from her imagination, after all, after encountering a Thaumavore, to be precise. However, she seemed distracted, noting something and nodding at her tome. "But those prior orders wouldn't have been erased. I think I see enough of the puzzle now, understand why the rebellion happened at all. Good news for you however, Tomey, we can find you someone to fuck as well... or.. whatever tomes do with their partners." She nodded. Potential. That was exactly what that other tome had said in its greeting when first meeting the cloaked one, in another timeline. War.. and ambition. Those two could cause great evil, even in one desiering nothing but to protect.

"Hamnn..." Deva moaned softly under the vibrating suit, musing: "I've not come to fight you, but I guess I will have to stop you. Once you understand why, you'll forgive me for the things I'll have to do." She noted, looking down on herself again in the lewd suit, noting Valeries earlier lustful glance of how she looked and feeling its warm vibrations on her skin. She chuckled at the creative outfit.. it was quite.. perverse, but also quite creative, it seemed. Tempting, certainly... wait, no... more than tempting? She blushed under the influence of these thoughts.. she wasn't normally this.. exhibitionistic, but it was an interesting change, certainly..
She blinked as then another tendril formed to try and slide into her ear, gasping at the lewd, invading sensation, however.. it really didn't feel all that bad and the suits thrusting distracted her from putting up a meaningful resistance against the lewd invasion..
She gasped.. yeah.. that tendril felt nice and wasn't important enough to worry about it now.. plus the cloaked one praising her submissive form and the idea of strong mistresses watching her,.. desiering her, admiering her.. it made her quiver all the more receptively to the gooey invasion of her body..

"Oh my.. Yes I could.. haah.." Deva moaned, rocking on the ground, fucked by her gooey outfit and happily going along with the.. suggestions offered to her. "Hamnn.. want to give in.." She coo-repeated, thoughtfully. She most certainly wanted this... "Haaah... I want.. I want to be a happy slave girl.. nice and protected and made to worship a beautiful mistress' body, and hmnn.. I want her to gentle shape my body and mind to please her the most. Haaah.. " She leaned forward.. and suddenly kissed the cloaked ones glove, suckling on it before adding.. "And this goo feels amazing.. mnyaaah.. it feels so good.." Deva moaned, with the goo thrusting into her, playing on her hot, poor clit, teasing her hard nipples, even suckling on them, her legs spread in a supremely submissive position, her chest pushed out, her breathing heavy..
"I'm.. lonely.. so I want my strong mistress always there, in my mind, keeping me safe and away from fear.. hamnn.. I want my mind to be filled with mistress and emptied of worry.. and I want to make my mistress happy .. and keep her safe.." Deva nodded and panted.. and smiled..
Deva nodded, inwardly. There were two ways to survive the tome-wars. One would be to hide out, like you did.. and the other one would be to win.
Such a tome, such a victor, would have a survivors personality above all else. They would gravitate towards someone that was a strong defender.. but also try to make sure this defender would amass as much power as at all possible. Why, if an even better wielder came about, it might even try to abandon the original owner, everything to survive after all.

"You know, you ought to tighten your recruitment regime, clearly some people need a more hands-on guidance, like me, for example. My mind is rather hard to control.. too many whizzing about thoughts..." She nodded. "Yes.. more than anything.. I want to keep mistress safe....ahmnn yeees!" She nodded and moaned, out, tilting back her head as she climaxed, her expression happy, blissfull amost.

But, with her body tensed and writhing in the tentacles she added:
"Haah.. I never came here to fight, consider.. I collected things too, including a lot of artifacts, that most likely rivaled yours. I focused more on defense. Some of them I kept. Tomey, give me a moment of.. ahem.. non distraction, by calming the goo, pretty please." given to her angels, to be precise. "But most of them.. I gave up. sold, to gain this singular weapon. Heh, in a way, I fed artifacts to this thing, like you stories to a tome." She shrugged, writhing under the tentacles still. All this lust. All this distraction. Oh how they underestimated her. Deva's mind was not weakened by such lust, it was purified. It wasn't that she was immune to mental control at all, but her mind, it was a maelstorm of ideas, too overwhelming for herself to keep calm under.. unless someone so nicely distracted her and loved her and allowed her to focus. A subservient Deva was the most dangerous Deva of them all. Albeit not dangerous to the cloaked one.
"Ius Victoria.: Condition! If The Cloaked One enslaves Deva to her will or anothers, no power or ability you have, no amount of re-writing of reality can stop her from protecting her future mistress from evil influences!" Deva pointed at the Cloaked ones chest, smirking. "Checkmate. You lose." She flexed her (shakily aquired) Guisarme.. and .. well, the cloaked one felt nothing, while Deva smirked. Nothing.. but a slight shifting at her chest, where her tome was held.

"Oh.. you didn't notice it, did you? I cut you with Ius Victoria, but that was a coincidence, I was aiming... for your tome." Deva explained. "If Ius Victoria penetrates multiple objects, I can affect any and all I chose.
Now, for your condition. Ius Victoria!"
Deva smirked, and licked her lips. "The more I know, the more powerful my blade becomes. Ius Victoria! The Cloaked one once cheated offering up her tome as price, together with a bow. She took both prices. Justice dictates she has to compensate the other cheater with what was offered and confess... unless.." Deva smirked, a hand tilted, her guisarme glowing with power.

"She works to enslave me like no other, more enthralled and enslaved and controlled and in love than any of hers, and given to the perfect mistress for me.. if not herself." Her Guisarme pulsated.. and the Cloaked one had a choice...
And, at the same time, Deva nodded to her tome, letting the goo covering her resume, stopping her tomes supression and moaning lustfully under its assault.

"Now, to answer you proper! I want a gentle mother that cares for me, a lewd corruptor that depraves and humiliates me and shows me my place, I want to be fucked senseless by tentacles, addicted to beautiful cocks to worship, with or without one of my own, I want to be reborn into subservience, my mind like no other finally finding peace in the arms of someone that can tell me that it's alright, that I can stop worrying all day while I am bend to their will, worshipping and servicing their magnificent body, inch by inch, ... I want to struggle and be guided along into submission, I want this ooze, right now, to keep me restrained and ready to be retrained, I want to learn more about it and be teased and rewarded more..but more than all of that, I want you to use me, love me, appreciate me.. and again.. use me.. to disperse the darkness that's invaded you. So do NOT expect me to go along with anything until I have."

Deva grinned.. and panted a bit, her breasts presented to the nice ooze, if it was willing .. and encouraged, to work on her some more after her proclamation... and even with the pink mist descending and the goo-dress around her, Deva seemed aroused, but confident. "The goo feels real good, but that alone wont stop me. After all, I could keep it and just flee the scene. That I want to be a slave doesn't mean I ...
Also, perhaps nice, large and warm boobs to rest upon? I mean, I do have a bit of an oral thing myself but they're so nice and warm and uh...
... "
Deva pondered, refocusing. "Oh yes, for your own good, it might be better I defeat you." She shrug-nodded, fighting.. even while not fighting.

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The Cloaked One tilted her head in curiosity when Deva mentioned what she was worried about, seeming to consider something like that. "I think both of our Tomes are in the right hands, though again that seems to be something that we won't be agreeing on until I have you kneeling at my feet. But don't worry, I can promise that it will be an absolutely amazing experience." She commented, the suit rippling even more the moment that Deva started thinking about that, a bolt of pleasure running through her mind at the image conjured in her brain of kneeling before the Cloaked One. Pleasurable, erotic, wonderful... and at the same time it all felt so very right.

Deva would feel a sense of embarrassment coming from her Tome at the idea that it would 'fuck' another Tome, despite the entire situation, that had been enough to make the book 'blush'. "I would NOT do that kind of thing with another Tome... I do not even think that's how we work... I suppose I don't have any concrete evidence for that, but from my experiences nothing like that is even possible..." It was more of a statement of how much the Tome trusted Deva, as it didn't even ask if she needed any assistance in this situation, believing that she knew what she was doing and that she could find a way to turn things around. So instead all it focused on was answering her questions, trusting in her ability to get things done, even if that meant doing things in an unconventional way.

"You 'Have' to stop me? Dear angel, there is very little that you 'HAVE' to do. Think more of what you want... Indulge, treasure yourself and understand that you are worth that which you desire. You do not HAVE to stop me, in fact it barely seems that you even WANT to. From where I'm standing you want to fall to your knees and worship me, feeling my warm approval washing over you as your beautiful new outfit pleasures you in reward for submitting to me. You want to be held lovingly in my arms as I drain you of your fear, keeping you feeling nice, safe, protected, and so helplessly aroused as I fill you with my energy, lewdly shaping you into the most wonderful little slave... Trust me, I have an eye for it... I see people like yourself and I can't help but see the beautiful slave deep within, I see the potential for a perfect, treasured little slave in you..." She spoke, confident in her assessment of the angel, the suit reinforcing everything that she said. As much as Deva already wanted those things, hearing it coming from the Cloaked One made it sound even more incredible, even more like something that she would give almost anything to obtain. And once she let that tendril of slime slither into her brain, that raw desire would start to increase, feeling so much more wonderful... It wasn't anything that she needed to worry about, the slime was just coating her brain in that same silken pleasure that her body was experiencing. She could almost feel that layer of silky smooth slime spreading across her mind, coating it in wonderful and divine feelings of submission. None of this was anything that she had to worry about, all of this was just the way that things were meant to be. This was who she was, a nice and beautiful slave for someone as... magnificent... wonderful... beautiful... dominating... powerful... loving... incredible as the Cloaked One. All of those words would fill her mind even just looking at the woman, making her seem even more impressive than she had been before.

"Such a good girl..." She would compliment, causing an involuntary shudder to course up and down Deva's spine, a sense of wonder, pleasure, and fulfillment coming through now that she was being complimented by such a dominating and absolutely wonderful individual like the Cloaked One. "Oooh... The Silken Slime is one of my favorites, lewd enough to fit my desires, but at the same time gentle enough to let you really FEEL your free will slipping away as my dominance asserts itself in your mind. You get to notice as your thoughts slowly shift to how wonderful I am, to how good this all feels, to how gorgeous your new outfit looks, all of it eating away your resistance just as it had eaten away your old clothing... All a wonderful ability of this slime, and having you close, there'd be so much more for me to show you." Once Deva started to suckle on the Cloaked One's gloved finger, she'd feel a sense of approval deep down within her, like this was the right thing to do. At the same time she'd get a warm, sweet, delicious, intoxicating taste spreading out over her tongue as just a little bit of that slime slid off the gloves to fill her mouth with pure ecstasy. The entire suit would ripple and shudder in approval, fucking her a little more vigorously as a reward for bringing more slime into herself, for giving herself over to the powerful slime that was working to enslave her to the Cloaked One. Meanwhile the Cloaked One would look at Deva's pushed out chest, reaching one hand up to gently pet her in approval, her clothes reacting to more of that slime, shuddering and playing across her skin, the tingling increasing, especially wherever that sot and gentle hand would start to pet. Her other hand would reach down and take Deva's offered chest, gripping one of her breasts in that gloved hand, watching as the slime there increased in mass, allowing it to suckle a little harder, squeeze a little tighter, adding more and more sensation as she just started groping the angel, not even hesitating in the slightest to toy with her body. "That's it, my good girl. Just admit to it, there's no shame in being lonely, in wanting to submit to someone, to no longer have to worry or fear anything, letting your stress and worry fade away and instead just focusing on pleasing your Mistress. Allow that desire to fill you, there's no shame in it, it's only natural for a submissive like you to want to be a good little girl. I will care for you, protect you, nurture you, love you as my treasured slave... and all I ask for in return is your submission, your devotion to it all. There is nothing more that you would have to give me for this gift to you..." She would promise, her voice calm, dominant, yet caring at the same time, earnestly wanting to help Deva submit.

When she climaxed, Deva could feel the slime shudder and shake happily, enjoying the pleasure that she got almost as much as she did, and Deva would also notice that the lewd outfit she was wearing would become just a little more intricate, designs being engrained on it after she came, designs that would further draw the eye to her breasts, sex, and bottom.

Her Tome would quickly put her request into action, and while the pleasure would still be there, Deva would find that her mind would become just a little more clear, giving her the room to focus on whatever she wanted. "And quite an impressive blade it is... It doesn't kill, something that I greatly appreciate in a weapon. There are very few artifacts and weapons that make me concerned, but I will admit that your blade is one of them. Still, just as the Goddess I mentioned to you learned, there is always a way around something. It just takes time and determination. And trust me, I would not get to where I am now if I was not a determined person." While the blade was something that she would not take lightly, it also wasn't going to be something that caused her to shirk away from her opponents. Threats would not be enough to stop her from doing what she considered to be right. That was when she realized what Deva had done, not just cutting into her, but cutting into her Tome as well, a bright light glowing through her robe as the Tome actually fought against the condition that was being placed on it, surprisingly managing to... put up a resistance to her blade? That was yet another thing that shouldn't be possible... Though it wasn't really that it was shaking off that condition, it was just trying to fight it off and prevent it from locking into place, apparently caught in what looked like a stalemate against Deva's powers. "Let me fix that..." A beam of light would shoot from Deva's own Tome, and suddenly the Cloaked One's Tome would stop glowing as the condition set in place proper.

The Cloaked One would smirk just a little bit when Deva revealed her condition, chuckling just a little bit. "Let me ask you something... What do you think happened to that Goddess that tried to cheat me? She's just as loyal a slave as many of my other agents, there's a good chance she would give my items back... Though not really a guarantee... So it could still impede my progress... But it matters not... Your challenge is accepted. Oh do be quiet my dear companion. This is my chance to take her as my own, and I am not passing it up just because you 'don't wish to indulge her silly games'." The Cloaked One would say, apparently answering her Tome and accepting Deva's challenge, seeming excited. "Ah but if I'm going to enslave you, I think it's only fair to know your Mistress' face..." She would comment, listening to Deva's desires before reaching her hands up, pulling her hood back to reveal her face properly

Her face was young, her skin unblemished, her hair as silver as it had looked when it could be seen out from under her hood. If Deva looked close she would see the pointed ears of an elf, explaining at least partially why she looked so young despite having been around for a very long time. Her expression was a mixture of so many things, confidence, dominance, and yet despite her young appearance, her eyes betrayed quite a bit of age, almost reminiscent of Deva's own eyes, showing that she had seen quite a few things. But if she looked closer, despite all that age, Deva could almost feel a bit of warmth coming from those eyes. It was often said that eyes were the window to the soul, and Deva could see that whatever it was that the Cloaked One did, she was trying to do what she believed was good, her eyes held a kindness and warmth in them. Yet... at the same time Deva could now almost FEEL a sense of darkness flowing through the woman, darkness of two different types. A lewd, erotic, sensual darkness that betrayed lust and eroticism, but then there was another larger darkness, much more evil than that first darkness the angel would see in her. Then she would smile, a warm look, something that almost didn't fit a world conquerer like herself. Deva would suddenly feel pure shock from her Tome, as though it honestly couldn't believe what it was seeing. "YOU?! N-No... This can't be right..." The Cloaked One wouldn't hear it however, and instead focus on her new capture.

"Oh it feels good to no longer hide behind that Cloak... Now then, where were we? Ah yes... bringing you to heel like a proper slave. Come now, fight... And know that when you fall, you will be mine. A treasured, loved, nurtured little slave that I will thoroughly corrupt and transform, shaping you to my will, taking your already wonderful beauty and enhancing it all for my own. Oh you are so wonderful already... but I confess my mind conjures lewd images of what I could do with you just from looking at you. Perhaps I could take a page out of Valerie's book and have you worshipping a thick and throbbing cock... Or maybe I show it to you the other way around? Oh the things I could do... Perhaps you'd like to spend some time as a cow-slave? Producing so much milk for your Mistress to enjoy? Or maybe you just need me to TRULY enter your mind space like Priselia tried? Oh I could slather every inch of your mind in my influence giving time... I could summon beast after beast from different Stories to rut wildly with you... Maybe you could be dipped in our 'spa room' for a few hours, letting the warm and relaxing waters adjust your appearance to resemble the Mistress you worship. And those are simply off the top of my head... There's so many more things that I can do... No more wasting time, you will be mine." She would fantasize, the whole time the suit rippling and returning to fucking Deva, getting faster and faster with each new fantasy that the Cloaked One described.

As the pink mist surrounded the two of them, Deva would find the scent to be sweet and wonderful, like strawberries, filling her nose, so easy to breath it in, letting it fill her lungs. If she wasn't careful or wasn't paying attention enough she would find herself instinctively taking deeper breaths, letting more of that wonderful scent fill her. When she had breathed in a little more of it, something new would fill her when she looked at the Cloaked One. Any admiration she felt for the woman would magnify... She was just so amazing... powerful... dominant... intelligent... beautiful... motherly... amazing... gorgeous... so many beautiful words flowing into her head, it was just so easy to stare at someone so amazing. She would feel in awe of someone that incredible, and if it started to affect Deva properly she would find herself wanting to simply sit there and smile, stare at the pure beauty of the Cloaked One. Any attraction she felt to the Cloaked One would magnify as well. It wasn't just that she was beautiful, she was absolutely stunning. Her skin looked so soft and smooth, her hair a clean and otherworldly silver, her lips curved into a slight smile that looked so pretty on her face. Her body was just shapely enough to be seen even with that cloak, and those breasts were so perfectly shaped, large enough to rest your head in, but still pert... And those eyes... those loving and caring eyes that would make Deva start to feel weak in the knees... It all fell together, and thanks to the slime fucking her, these feelings would be harder to resist. "Such a good girl" Her voice was so melodious... perfect... easy to listen to... "Just let those feelings wash over you... It's okay to admire your Mistress, to think her so wonderful and beautiful, it's only natural for a slave such as yourself, isn't it?" Deva would feel her heart beating faster at that... was it really that wrong to admire someone this incredible? The slime filling her mind said it wasn't... this was natural... let it all happen... Obey the slime... Obey Mistress... It would encourage her in her mind, the mist would encourage her heart, and the slime would also encourage her body, all of it working together to get her to submit...

"Let's play a little more... Show your body the wonderful pleasure that it's missed out on... Hmmph" She would focus for a moment, and Deva would feel an intense heat down between her legs as the slime went to work. It would thrust even deeper, the slime filling the entirety of her sex and... blocking it? It filled her up completely, and then created a seal over her pussy, the white slime pulling out into a puddle, shaping itself into something new between her legs. If she looked down she'd see a penis growing out from that pool of slime, a set of balls also flowing down underneath it, the slime actually creating a cock, the color changing to match Deva's skin, the outfit shifting so that it still revealed the new cock that was being formed. Then when it was all said and done, the slime would put itself into a proper form, giving Deva a throbbing, thick, hard 8 inch cock right between her legs. It would pulse and throb a bit, and that was when Deva would realize that it didn't just look real, it FELT real. She could feel each and every throb, she could feel how hard it was, begging to be used, and a bit of slime would caress against it and she would feel the sensitivity and pleasure of an actual cock between her legs.

Suddenly the Cloaked One would be behind her, gripping her just hard enough so that she wouldn't be able to get away. Then she'd reach a hand down between her legs and grip that newly made cock with her silken gloves, tingling shockwaves of pleasure shooting through her body from her new cock. "Do you feel that? It feels absolutely wonderful, doesn't it? Think about it... I don't just control your pleasure, I control your body itself. I decide whether you have a wet, cute little pussy, or a thick, throbbing cock... Ohhhh doesn't it make you feel so helpless? To know that I am in control of your hot little body? Oooohhh... Let me show you how good a nice cock like this can feel..." She would start to gently stroke Deva's cock, focusing intently on her head, feeling it throb in her grasp. She would keep a simple rhythm as she stroked it, holding it in her hand and rubbing it, seeming quite experienced in these matters. "Good girl..." And part of Deva would feel so wonderful... not only did the Cloaked One clearly find her beautiful, not only did she seem so loving and caring, but she was even so kind as to give Deva this pleasure without asking anything in return. Despite getting nothing out of it, this wonderful, powerful, dominant woman was stroking her new cock for her, letting her experience this new pleasure... the pink mist would make that action seem so kind and generous to her... and made it seem like a rather bad idea to try and escape that slow and sensual stroking.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, how else would you make little pamphlets..." Deva mused, even when distracted by her own pleasure happy to tease her literary companion.
She focused back on the Cloaked One.
"Been doing a lot of things I didn't want to. Like getting out of the bed early." She nodded.

"That all does sound rather tempting. That said.. I'm afraid my kind of fear and mind can be guided, not controlled. Drain my fear and you might find yourself over-sated." She suggested. That said, she gasped softly under the slimes coating, now invading her mind, and the sweet distractions of those words. She smiled. Of course, all the more reason to aid and impress someone so impressive herself. "Hmnn.. it feels rather nice." Deva agreed. If this had been here, at the very beginning of her.. career, she'd have already been enthralled throughoutly. As is, she was still, most certainly, tempted..

"Ahmnn.." She moaned out submissively under the suits attention. As expected, the sensation of more slime teasing her was quite.. amazing, causing her to purr submissively. She couldn't help but admit that she was curious on what the cloaked one might be able to show her further. She moaned under the soft, yet tingly sensation of that dominant hand caressing her soft, smooth skin, or caressing her through the smooth, silken slime, all the while the same was teasing her..
She moaned softly when her breasts, relatively small but pert as they were, were teased with an increase of playful ooze, her wings fluttering in a half tensed, half aroused motion.
"I've been settled with a loneliness of mind, if not body. Few can understand the things I see or think about. Fewer can keep up. Hmnn.. and.. to be honest.. I miss having a mistress.." She admitted, a shy vunerability sneaking into her voice with that.

Deva noted the suits response to her little orgasm, but filed it away aside.. she was enjoying herself too much, and too relaxed by the cloaked ones influence, to worry about such things right now.
"There's always options, indeed, but my Ius Victoria reduces these infinite possibilities into a binary state. While I imagine it almost less useful than a regular sword in a fools hands.. it cannot easily be overcome, that's why I wanted it." She informed. "Admittedly, once, there was a counter to Ius Victoria, The shield Victos Negata, The Denial of Defeat. Whoever wielded both would become a deity of fate or somesuch, but I tracked it down and rather than doing any of that, threw it into a collapsing star. Though I'm sure you can recreate it with your tome, if you feel like being at the mercy of mine."

"Very interesting." She mused, as she watched the tome struggle against her condition. That it struggled ment that it had a reason to struggle. Now, perhaps it did that out of principle. "These tomes are really bothersome, but I'm starting to get a hang of their limitations." She affirmed. No one should have this kind of power. Granted, her artifact-blade had a similiar level of unavoidable ability, but not only did she have to cut something first, it came with further restrictions on what she could do and what she could affect. The tomes bestowed godlike powers upon any wielder they choose, and very few were ready for such a burden. Deva could understand and contain her darker side. Could the cloaked one?

And then, Deva looked into those eyes. There was a reason her own was always hidden under the soul.. and there was a darkness, deeply hidden, but strong. Still a mystery. No, not the dark, erotic hunger.. Deva knew that look quite well, from more than one partner, but there was something more..
"You wish for me to fight?" Deva mused, at the cloaked ones challenge, then she smirked, ever so emberassedly. "An arousing offer... very arousing.." She blushed, as the cloaked one explained her.. ideas in turn. All of them sounded rather lewd and tempting...
She moaned a little under the rippling suit, musing thoughtfully.. yes,..
"Haah.. nurtured by mistress love and lust.. a.. all of those ideas sound really tempting.."
She admitted.

When the pink mist descended, she first sniffed then and noticed..
Strawberries. Was that her own interest, or was the bow semi-sentient? Or had the cloaked one.. researched her more than she showed?
Deva blinked, her pupils dilating and her mouth watering as she looked at the cloaked... white haired elf-one?
Something in the mist, influencing her, indubitably.. a calm smile passed over her lips as she watched the nice mistress and let the soft, soothing ooze ripple over her skin, teasing her body, her sex.. the cloaked one had revealed a bit more of her form.. several bits of which made Deva want to nuzzle up against her.
The slime felt so nice.. and the cloaked ones words were so enticing. Obey her.. obey the slime. It was a rather.. tempting offer.
"Hmnn? Hamnn..." Deva sighed when the cloaked one offered to play more with her, squirming as she felt the oozes enthusiasm grow.
It thrust so deep within her, it was hard to focus.. Deva gasped and looked down as she felt it teasing her, filling her.. sealing her?

"Goaaaah..." She gasped with the sensation of a cock forming.. and then throbbing between her legs.. it was easy to anticipate what would happen, but that didn't make it any easier to prepare as Deva felt the shaft connecting to her, her life pulsing through it, quickly growing to full attention. "Hamnn. ye.. yesss..." Deva moaned out, her cock quickly growing to half rigidity and pulsing in the cloaked one's hands, precum glistening at its tip under the lustful touch. "Hamnnl.. t... this feels amazing, yess..." She moaned out, her shaft pulsing at full erection under the cloaked ones gentle, experienced stroking, precum oozing from its tip eagerly.
With Deva's cock having grown even more sizeable with its erection and precum oozing from its tip Deva exhaled heavily, throatily under the lewd mistresses touch, the 'good girl' making her heavy balls twitch and ooze a delicious load of lewd precum from the tip of her shaft, her lips curling into a happy, submissive smile as she leaned back.. why escape those stroking-motions, they were so wonderful...

"I see. This power, this magnificence, this might and seduction, it is indeed befitting of one that'd call herself my mistress." She murred.
"It.. hamnn.. has been a while.. only Valerie has made me feel like this..." And even then, it had been in a dream. "Well.. her, and before that, others. I've belonged to many before, just as you own many. Hmnn.. it feels nice.. not to be alone.. to have someone thats close with me.. I want to keep it ever closer, keep touching me like that.., hmnn.. please." She purred. Perhaps the best way of dealing with the cloaked ones darkness was not to fight her, but to submit to her.. and find out more that way..
Her hand curled into the cloaked ones.. cloak, as she leaned back against her, feeling her, her large angelic shaft throbbing lustfully.
"Gmnaaah..." She moaned out, exhaling heavily, even with her cock pulsing so wonderfully enticing and the comfort offered, she still pondered how to 'win'. Her tome had recognized the cloaked one and had been shocked. A prior user, somehow corrupted? Who knew.

"Haah.. it feels so goood...." She mused, tilting her head back. "I want to experience more..." She purred.. and, showing her experience with the weapon, her Guisarme, still held, if in shaky hands subtly cut the cloaked ones side (without causing harm it could cut others semi-stealthily, after all.. as Deva subtly wove a command into her speech:
"Come on, don't hold back your darker desires, you might as well indulge them, unless you want to just stop right now?" She said, albeit ambigiously, her guisarme pulsating softly.

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"P-Pamphlets? N-No... We do NOT reproduce... At least I'm pretty sure that we don't... Err... Besides... I wouldn't be interested if we did..." The Tome wasn't even entirely sure how to respond to things like that, just sounding increasingly embarrassed as Deva teased it. Deva would hear the Cloaked One chuckle, even her voice a little clearer, sounding a bit softer, slightly refined, with a hint of dominance. "Having to wake up early? You poor thing... Morning's are made for sleeping if you ask me. Well don't worry, as my little slave pet you'll be able to sleep in every day if that's what you wish." She had never been one for mornings anyway, so if her slave wanted to sleep then she'd be allowed to as much as she wanted. "And don't you worry... I sleep in as well, so you'll still have your chance to wake up before me and pleasure me as I wake up, putting that beautiful tongue of yours to work." She assured the angel, her calm smile not even breaking as she talked about lewd things like that.

"Oh guiding is just as enjoyable, sweetie... I'll guide your wonderful mind to heights of wondrous subservience... I'll encourage and hold you, keep you safe and nurtured and help you become all that you can be, safe in my arms and safe kneeling at my feet... With a pillow there so your knees don't get hurt, of course." The Cloaked One would comment, adding the little bit at the end because she cared a lot about making sure that her slaves were comfortable, and kneeling all the time could really do a number on the knees. And once again those images would move unbidden to her mind, the slime coating her brain and causing her to shiver in pure ecstasy at the thought of being able to kneel before a proper Mistress, one that was so powerful, so beautiful, and at the same time, so very caring, wanting to make sure that she was comfortable in her submission.

Now that she had already been struck by the blade, The Cloaked One actually felt less fear at being near Deva, knowing that she could play with her her body properly now. Yes the weapon that Deva brought in was dangerous and powerful, but the Cloaked One was confident in her own abilities in turn, and knew that she could work around the conditions that the angel could place on her. Besides, so long as she had enough influence over the angel to get her to place other conditions on her, there was a lot less danger of being forced into something that could completely ruin her plans. Her hands would run over Deva's body, not a hint of hesitation or shame as she groped her breasts, squeezing and gently pinching her nipples. There was no need for her to worry or to hesitate, the Cloaked One simply played with her body, as though it were already her property. "Loneliness... I know it well... There's a reason I easily understood the Swarm when I took them in. But you don't have to be alone, you don't have to be without someone there, someone in your mind and in your heart, someone to be with you at all times, my rule over your mind so absolute that you never truly feel alone. I may not know everything you speak of, but I have lived long enough to know this loneliness, I have faced powers and monsters that many others would not imagine... And I will be your Mistress. I will care for you, pamper and love you, dominate you, treasure you like the valued gem you are... like the gorgeous flower that you can be... You will be mine, and I will keep you as my lewd little slave to value and appreciate... And to play with every day... changing you and changing myself, living out thousands of lewd fantasies together, you as my beautiful slave, me as your loving Mistress... I promise you it WILL be wonderful." The woman would explain, whispering softly in Deva's ear, her voice warm against her skin, against the suit that rippled pleasantly just from the elven woman being so close.

"I could probably recreate something like that with my Tome, but that isn't very fun if you ask me... Just because you CAN do nearly anything, doesn't mean that I should. Besides, simply creating an 'anti-whatever' artifact to counter everything you do is silly, it encourages the death of creativity. You must understand the importance of staying creative, even if it means limiting yourself just a little bit. Though there's also the issue of the amount of energy it would take... your weapon is incredibly powerful, I'd need to put a lot of power into it, and I find it's better for everyone involved if I use other methods." A mix of practicality and a desire for a challenge. She knew that creating an artifact like that would be extremely costly, but even if it was simple to create she likely wouldn't use it. Tomes thrived on creativity, using them for interesting solutions to problems was always preferable to just asking them to create a hard counter to anything they ran into.

"The only real limitation they have is just how much power they have and how many there are... More Tomes mean even less limits... The War was apparently involved hundreds of people continuously rewriting time and reality against one another again and again in an attempt to gain advantage... But apparently a woman managed to put a stop to it with her Tome... She gave her life to 'end' it, and I still am not sure how, but supposedly that means that what few Tomes remained had new limitations on them to prevent the war from ever happening again. I suppose that it's of little importance, my original point is that the major limitation of them is how much power they take in. My apologies for going on a bit of a tangent there..." She apologized, apparently far more willing to just speak and give information when she already thought that she was taking Deva as a slave. There was far less reason for her to be cautious with her information when she was going to be the angel's Mistress.

With her face exposed, Deva would be able to actually see the smile on the elven woman's face, and it was a loving and caring, almost motherly smile, one that promised care and love for the angel so long as she submitted. "Oh of course I want you to fight... I want you to struggle and push against my control, coming so close to breaking free of me before sliding deeply into submission and slavery, all the struggling making you realize just how helpless you are to my control, how deeply your obedience runs through you, leaving it impossible to escape my control. Trust me sweetie, I want you to fight... And we BOTH want you to fail..." And those words would echo through Deva's mind, the slime making those ideas fill her thoughts, allowing her room to think about other things, but making sure that the ideas and words of the Cloaked One remained on her mind, letting her feel an excited tingle travel through her body at the idea of failing against the wonderful woman standing before her. The suit would continue to fuck her, increasing pace to reinforce those thoughts of submission and obedience that were filling her head, making sure that both her body and mind received pleasure at the idea of submitting to the elf. "It sounds tempting because it's what you truly want, it's what you truly are deep down. A precious little slave that deserves to be nurtured and cared for. A beautiful flower for me to tend to, to care for and love, watering you with the beauty of pleasure and submission... And it's all for you, darling. I don't want just a slave to use, I want a treasured little slave pet to care for and love." She explained, whispering it breathily into Deva's ears as her hands started to gently caress her body, the suit rippling more and more, intensifying the sensations of those soft fingers sliding against her skin.

The wonderful scent would fill her nose, encouraging her to breathe in more and more of the pink mist... It was so nice, and someone as wonderful as the Cloaked One was here, so she could feel safe. Nothing too terrible would happen as long as that beautiful, dominating woman would be there. Her desire to just nuzzle up to the smooth and soft skin amplifying the more she breathed that wonderful strawberry mist in. It would be so easy, so wonderful, so right to just submit and obey someone this wonderful. There was never a need to worry about the mist or the slime so long as someone as amazing as the Cloaked One was there to ensure that she was safe. And the slime would start to work in time with the mist, those thoughts making her new clothes seem more active and intense, fucking her intensely while at the same time coating her brain and making her more susceptible to the sensations that the mist was giving her. It seemed that the Cloaked One not only had some powerful artifacts to use, but she also understood them well enough to know which ones to use together, just more proof that she was such a brilliant... wonderful... intelligent... amazing... incredible person. Nearly anything that Deva found out about the woman would turn to another reason to admire her as that pink mist filled her.

Deva's cock would throb eagerly just from being around the Cloaked One, the slime having made it, and having already decided that the elf was Deva's Mistress. So just being near someone as beautiful and dominating as the elf would make her cock throb and pulse with lust, her mind and body completely encouraging her to just submit to the wonderful Mistress that had already done so much against her. When she saw the precum oozing out, the Cloaked One would give a mischievous and seductive smile, one hand patting Deva's head affectionately while the other would slide along the length of Deva's new shaft, catching a little bit of that precum on her finger, and then bringing that finger up to her own mouth and suckling on it, tasting it while making sure that Deva could see her doing so. "Mmmmmm... Just another reason that you'd make the perfect slave... Beautiful, intelligent, creative, clever, adorable, submissive, and you even taste absolutely delicious dear... Ooohh I hope you know how much I want you, my sweet little slave to be." The Cloaked One would compliment, slowly stroking her cock to reinforce the arousal and dominance of the situation.

"Oh you haven't seen the half of it darling... I've learned so many things over the years, so many ways to enslave you to my will, always searching for the one that I would be able to use it on, one that I would be able to properly care for... Though, I admit you make me feel something different as well. I don't just want your body, I don't want to just enslave you and use you. I want to keep you and care for you, I want to nurture you, guide and enslave you so that you can be all that you could possibly be, to help you become better and better, enslaving you, but helping you grow even more through your own submission. I want to ensure that you never have to feel lonely, always feeling my power and influence over you as I care for and dominate yous so thoroughly... Truly I have only felt this once before in my life..." She explained, wanting the angel to understand that she considered her to be special, to be worth something more than just enslaving them. The more villainous people she took in and enslaved just to ensure that they wouldn't indulge in their worse desires, but with Deva she wanted to do so much more than just enslave her, she wanted to take her and care for her. "Here... Let me show you the kinds of pleasures that I would make sure that you feel every day" Deva would feel herself being lifted into the air through magic, not too high up off the ground, but just enough to help her feel so wonderfully helpless. Her feet no longer on the ground, held in the Cloaked One's power as she hovered just a little bit off the ground... so that her new cock was right in front of the Cloaked One's face. Meanwhile, the mist and slime would make this helplessness feel like one of the most ecstatic things that Deva had ever experienced... It was wonderful, to be helpless before someone so wonderful like the Cloaked One... to be completely in her power. Though she would still have her guisarme, and she could still move a little bit, it still felt like she was so helplessly in the elf's power. Then she would smile and grip the base of Deva's cock, leaning in and slowly running her tongue up and down the length of it, letting Deva feel every moment of an experienced tongue sliding along her new cock. She felt like there was no need to talk, no need for any more words, so she would gently take the head into her mouth, suckling on it and licking along it, new sensations coursing through her as the tongue of someone so wonderful, so powerful, so dominant, so enticing circled the head slowly, letting the angel bask in that wondrous pleasure.

The Cloaked One would be too caught up in her slow, controlled blowjob to even notice the small cut that landed on her, or at least she didn't realize it until it had actually happened. Her eyes would go a bit wide for a moment, but rather than seeming upset, her eyes would grow more lustful, her darker desires bubbling up a little bit as she would slowly release Deva's cock with a popping sound. "Oooohhh... Naughty naughty... Well then, if you want to be naughty, let's make sure you look the part..." She would bring Deva back down to the ground, smirking lustfully and reaching a hand up to Deva's forehead, holding her palm against it... and then her hand would start to slide INTO Deva's head, not causing any pain, not tearing through any skin, just phasing into her head slowly. And deep down the angel would feel something reaching deep into her core, almost as though the Cloaked One was now reaching into her soul. She was trying to complete her dominance over the angel, the slime taking her body, the mist filling her mind with the slime tendril in her ear as well, and now it felt like she was reaching into the angel's very soul.

Deep down the angel would feel something changing, an influence spreading through her whole body... feeling... dark... erotic... sensual... a new pulsing of lust coursing through Deva. And if she was paying attention, she would notice that her wings were slightly turning grey, her skin was growing just a little bit paler, her outfit was shifting to become even lewder, covering even less skin, and her white slime was turning darker along with her wings. "Don't worry my naughty little slave... This corruption will be... fun. And I promise we can fix it if you don't like it, so indulge... Feel the darkness of lust and eroticism coursing through your soul, filling you with new lewd thoughts, and when it's properly done you'll find your body to have so many new... mmmmmm... features to play with." And if Deva didn't fight it, her wings would start to turn fully black, growing darker and darker as a feeling of lust surged through her... Dark thoughts of being used extensively filling her heads... Her balls would suddenly feel so much fuller, the slime helping her to produce more and more semen... that would now be filled with the same corruption that was touching her soul, not deep into her soul, not yet, for now just coating the outside of her soul. It seemed that even when indulging, the Cloaked One was careful of the things that she could potentially unleash, not wanting to make this irreversible, not yet. Plus she had heard from Priselia what could be hidden within her, and didn't plan on unleashing something like that. Still, dark and lewd desires flooded her mind, images of being a dark angel slave to the Cloaked One, sitting lewdly by her throne, perhaps a chain and collar around her neck merely to add to the effect... and then being sicced on any uncorrupted heroes that tried to challenge her, coating them in semen and thoroughly corrupting them all for her Mistress, filling them with that same corruption and obedience that she felt. But then afterwards she'd retreat to her Mistress' chambers, being the submissive little slut-slave, a beautiful fallen angel for her Mistress to bathe in more and more corruption... Her balls would start to almost ache as corruptive juices coursed through them, making her want to ravage all those that she had met, filling Isa with that same corruption, watching the cute fairy turn to a darker hue as she welcomed that same corruption, her thoughts would even turn to the stories she had been to... Ideas of corrupting the entire lewd pirate crew to spread this delicious darkness, having more erotic and twisted orgies as this corruption seeped through all of them. Ideas of making those humans and Monster Girls coexist... by both sides being bathed in her corruptive semen and spreading that obedience to every single one of them, peace through obedience and corruption. And the longer that the Cloaked One held her hand deep in Deva's soul, the more these desires and feelings would intensify, her skin growing pale like a vampire's, her wings growing black as she became a proper fallen angel, her dress now barely covering any part of her skin, only staying to frame her assets and tease her with the slime, and even her hair would start to grow just a little darker as erotic corruption seeped deep into her soul and mind, the Cloaked One remaking her to fit her darker, lewder desires.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Epic Futa Deva-Art unlocked! I think I threw Deva's base art at the artist and asked for nude, but tasteful.. :p)

Deva couldn't help but grin a little at the tomes emberassment. "Well, I was sleeping in the first time we met.." She noted to the cloaked one, recalling that encounter, a while ago. She had lived through it twice, after all. Still she chuckled at the lewd offer.
"Very considerate though." She noted, observing her.. technical.. opponent. She mused inwardly, having donated pillows to her poor, kneeling slave-things in the past...

Deva didn't let anyone know, but the worry created by her blade was just another weapon in her arsenal. Someone coming in close actually was rather hard to cut by the reach weapon. The direct combat-counter actually to grab the shaft
.. of the guisarme.
Deva silently mused to herself, pondering the fact that she had never had to use the full extended of her guisarmes combat-abilities... though, with the tome resisting her, perhaps her one cut and it is over strategy could've been put to the test. For now, however, she yelp-moaned at the cupping of her breasts and the tugging of her hardened nipples, welcoming the warm, soft hand upon her soft flesh.

"You have faced many things, I believe that. But I don't believe you've gone quite as far as I... but perhaps thats arrogant." It was arrogant to believe Deva herself was beyond manipulation. But she genuinly had left behind a desire and need for power. She was convinced that ment that attempts to use her had little leverage by those that craved any... whereas the cloaked one -was- being used, by something, somehow. That thought and a well focused mind helped Deva remain.. quite steady, despite the ecstatic emotions influencing her mind. Once more she didn't quite fight her own submissive urges, rather, redirecting them to serve her needs. She couldn't allow a nice mistress to be unhappy, and something in her own actions clearly caused this one distress, well controlled as she was.

"It does sound wonderful. Hmnn.. but you should know the changer shapes their subject as much as it shapes them." Deva chuckled.. this would not be the first persons he had served.. she had freed. Deva calmly listened when the cloaked one explained.. much of this she had suspected already. The tomes somewhat mirrored her Morphea spell, in that an undesirable reality was rewritten with one beneficial to the user, but as soon as she had finished theorizing this spell she had realized that others could use such magic too.. and these two types of magic clashing could end up in a disastre, leading to her creating the ultimate illusion magic that had locked away even the First, a lack of causality that could only be broken if one changed ones thinking entirely, rather than try to force their own way through, no matter what. Truthfully, she considered the spell a failure. She'd only cast it once and it hadn't achieved anything. Back to the drawing board it was.
Even the necessary sacrifice mimicked her spells development... just that the past tomes wielder hadn't had the foresight of also developing a short-lived cloning spell to go with it.

"Oh, no, your tangents are quite helpful verifying a few considerations I had." She acknowledged. What bothered her was .. reality was not infinitly bendable and when you pushed it to its limits.. bad things started happening. Did the tomes have a safety-mechanism build in? She sure hoped so.

"Hmnn.. you want me to fight." Deva repeated, briefly. It was almost an out of body like experience, watching her body writhe reflexively under the delicious goo. "Hmnhmn.. yes, it is what I am, no shame in admitting that.. any deeper search of my past would reveal it anyway." She purred out at the sensation of the goo ripple-covering herself, piercing blue eyes yearnfully glancing over to the cloaked one. Could she fight? She focused on the thoughts, focused, while her body moaned out, clearly yearning for the goo slithering over her. Suddenly, however, she was not just one Deva.. but several, all standing around, observing. Her strategic mind telling her the ways to escape, her darker half demanding she take charge.. a young, lost childlike self of her just wanting to nuzzle up to those warm breasts and close her eyes and feel safe and try not to cry as she did so.
"Hamnn..." Deva moaned out, happy, comfortable, back in her body and feeling the slime nudging her towards happy submission. It felt quite nice, even if a part of her insisted this alone was not enough to take her down, even if thoughtful-Deva had already analyzed what the slime was doing while her more carnal aspects had her backdoor squeeze the invading goo tight, her new-grown shaft pulsing in helpless, overwhelming lust...
The throbbing of her slave-cock.
"Hamnn.. amnn..." Deva cooed, quite encouraged by the slow stroking.. but more so those gentle, all the more encouraging words. "Aww.. you are quite nice..." Deva wouldn't mind being enslaved by someone like this.. but she did mind someone like this not being quite free of sorrow themselfs. Still, all that wonderful woman said was something Deva craved as well.. Once before in her life? Deva noted that, to the side.. even while smiling, with an almost shy, hopefilled smile as she took in the cloaked one for the first time in full, not distracted by stray thoughts, her eyes looking at the other womans, locked on in a moment of hopeful yearning for what was said, promised.

She raised her brow at the cloaked ones usage of telekinesis.. it made her feel helpless... and so this was the origin of many of her force-fields.. Deva noted, blushing at how exposed she was, her wings curling around and framing her body slightly, soft and feathery.
"Ahmnn.." The angel cooed suddenly and bit her lip, looking down at the lewd mistress licking her shaft.. it was.. quite ecstatic, she had to admit, it would have been even without further influences.. encouraging her.
"What the?" Deva blinked, seeming genuinly suprised at the hand reaching into her... that was propably a worrysome thing, but she felt so good... she went slightly dopey-eyed as she tried to watch what was going on, her expression continuing that way as she felt the influence in her mind.. although the soft glow of her eyes remained. She was sliding into her, just like the slime had slid into her mind...

"Hamnn.. th.. this is..." She gasped, her toes curling at the lewd sensations.. She couldn't notice herself turning paler, obviously, but she did notice the sensations, her balls feeling so deliciously heavy..."Haah.. amnnnn!" She moaned out, lustfully, finally deciding to give in, letting the nice slime encourage her to burgeon more cum within her, grinning lustfully under the sensation.
"Aaah.. yeehehehees..." Deva smirked, exhaling heavily and relishing the thoughts fed to her, blue glow exchanging for red.. sure, it was cosmetic, but that cosmetic effect had root in Deva's psyche, her cock standing tall and strong, pulsing with a darker hunger. Deva's hand quivered.. and Ius Victoria fell from it, suckled up by the shadows below as Deva panted, her tongue half hanging out, basking in the feeling of lewd corruption washing over her.

"Hmnn.. So you want me as your lewd, corrupted angel, your wilder, darker beast to tease.. ooh I do really need to fuck... this feels wonderful.. hmn.. do keep going.. mistress.. haah.. need to push deep into a warm, soft pussy..." Deva cooed, exhaling sensually, closing her eyes and letting that corruption flow into her.. just like her precum, flowing out from her tip and down along the side of her shaft in thick rivulets. .. she was going to be someone's corrupted angel slave.. but her cock felt so wonderful....

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"My apologies for waking you then... I had not intended to disturb your sleep like that..." The Cloaked One would say with a slightly amused smile. While she definitely did not mean to wake someone that was enjoying some time sleeping in, she had very important things that needed to be done, and sometimes that meant even something as sacred as a nap had to wait. "A good Mistress always considers the comfort and feelings of her slaves. I could never command you to kneel if I didn't at least make kneeling as enjoyable and as comfortable as possible." She explained with a shrug, figuring that her slaves deserved to be happy, and comfort was a part of being happy.

The woman... Deva's Mistress... Would run her soft and dexterous fingers across Deva's body, teasing and groping her, ensuring to build and build her pleasure without granting release. Her hands were exceptionally experienced, paying close attention to her reactions, using any sensitive spots she found to drive Deva's pleasure higher. "I do not dare to compare my experiences against your own, sweetie. I merely wish you to know that I am one that has been forced to live and experience many things, I know what it is like to talk to those with lives so short and them to not understand just how young they seem to you. And most importantly, I know what it is like to see those you care about age while you remain young... I understand the desire to be with someone that will live as long as you." She explained, not wanting the angel to think that they were exactly the same or that they had the same experiences, but wanting her to understand that many of their more intimate desires were closer than she might have at first thought. Though she did admire the way that Deva was keeping herself together, letting the submissive feelings and desires wash over her, embracing them and instead using them. "A perfect slave in more ways than one... You don't falter in the face of wondrous submission, you use your subservient nature to grow even more incredible... Oh I want you, darling... I want you so very much..." She said, licking her lips a little at the thought of taking Deva as her own, her desires to take her growing the more that she saw of her.

"Of course I want you to struggle, sweetie... The struggle makes the eventual submission all the more incredible. The feeling of helplessness as you sink further and further down into my control, the knowledge that you fought so hard and still fell to someone else's dominance, the slow bliss filling you as that last bit of resistance is drained from your mind... Oh it's absolutely wonderful, and you know what I say is true..." Part of her even suspected that Deva would be feeling those kinds of things even if it wasn't for the slime and mist enhancing the beauty of everything that the Cloaked One described to her. "Oh I wouldn't even need to look into your past to see the wonderful little slave that you truly are. A true Mistress can see that by just looking at someone, and I could see it in you the moment that we met. Though had I known just how incredible you'd be as a slave I'd have taken you right then and there..." Especially because back then she at least had much more in the way of surprise against someone as intelligent as Deva. "Naughty and nice, loving and lustful, lewd yet oh so caring... I would treasure you so dearly, care for you and hold you, but at the same time there'd be so much lewd and erotic sessions of love making, I'd change and play with your body and mind in so many ways... A wonderful combination of being loving yet sensual and erotic... THAT is what I consider to be true beauty, and that is what awaits you with me, my sweet little slave..." The elven woman would whisper breathily into her ear, still groping and molesting her as she further enticed her with the kinds of Mistress that she would be.

The Cloaked One would give a lewd and greedy smirk as she saw Deva's expression shift, her eyes going just a little dopey, licking her cheek softly, watching her suit shudder in response to that, just adding a small extra bit of lust on top as she started to properly corrupt Deva. Seeing Deva properly start giving into her dark influence made this entire situation so much more arousing to the Cloaked One. Her brand new cock would even grow just a little bit longer, her balls feeling so heavy and full as the dark corruption seeped into them, making sure that her semen was just as deliciously corruptive as the energy that was flowing into her. The slime in turn would take in this new corruption, a patch of the darkened slime cupping Deva's balls and massaging them slowly, encouraging them to produce more and more corruptive semen.

Seeing Deva's eyes shift to that red seemed to actually further excite the Cloaked One, her other hand giving a few more slow strokes of her cock, teasing her, wanting to build her lust and desire even further. "Mmmmm... That's right, let it fill you completely... Let your body, soul, and mind fill with my corruption... Oh so naughty... Your eyes are so much more beautiful, darling... Let it fill you all the way from the lewd visions of forcefully fucking all those uncorrupted fools in your head, to the delicious semen swelling in your balls..." She encouraged, her voice more lustful and breathy now that she had unleashed her darker desires, not holding back in her corrupting of Deva. And as she accepted that darkness into her, Deva's wings would completely reach a pitch black, her skin paling to a near white to contrast those new wings, the picture being properly completed by the new red eyes that showed her corruption. Seeing the blade fall encouraged the Cloaked One even more, her hunger no longer having any worry of the blade as she pulled Deva into a passionate, lustful kiss, clearly not caring about whether or not the corruption had truly soaked in as she took what she considered to be 'hers'. "MY beautiful fallen angel... My horny little fuckbeast, there to take and thoroughly corrupt my enemies. A wild animal ruled by lust when sent after others... But that's not all... You will still be MINE." That word would echo around Deva's corrupted mind, a feeling of pleasure shooting through to her very soul at the thought of belonging to this dark and powerful Mistress. "My little fallen angel, a beautiful little slutty beast for me, being pampered and cared for, rewarded and groomed by your Mistress... And owning your own little harem to do with as you please to care for you as well... A slave only to me... A mistress to all those that dare face me..." And even with all the wild and lustful corruption, even with the enchanted semen oozing out of her cock, Deva would find her slave-cock throb intensely at the thought of being cared for, a wild beast to all others, but a treasured pet to her Mistress. Being cared for by her dark Mistress, able to relax with her, the both of them enjoying one another whenever they could...

Then as she had those thoughts, Deva would feel a collar clasp around her neck, closing in and immediately being eaten by the slime, making the dark slime form its own collar around the fallen angel's neck. It would feel... so right, a collar around her to show ownership, it felt like the only piece of clothing that she truly needed at any point. And once again she would have that image in her head, of her Mistress lounging on her throne with her fallen angel at her feet, cock throbbing, a wild look in her eyes that showed she planned on ravaging whoever her Mistress allowed her to. There'd suddenly be a hot stinging right above Deva's bottom as the corruption continued its work. And for the briefest moment there'd be a slight pain as a demonic tail with a triangular head sprouted out of her skin, just as black as her wings, growing out to be rather long, and once it had fully grown Deva would find that she had control over it, almost as though it were just another part of her body. She would also feel a bit of fluid start dripping out of the tip of her tail, like the precum currently oozing out of her cock, and feeling just as pleasurable as it started flowing out through the head of her tail. Internally she could already feel what had happened, her tail was just another erogenous zone, just a bit more sensitive than the head of her cock, and dripping corruptive fluid just as her cock was. "That's right... My little slut... NEEDING to shove that cock into a nice, warm, soft, wet pussy... Absolutely NEEDING to fuck and fill someone with that marvelous corruption... Feel that pure desire surging through you, so hard to contain as your balls pulse and your cock throbs in need... You NEED to ravage a tight little pussy, you NEED to bathe someone in this wonderful corruption... Oh it's so hard to contain... But don't you worry... your Mistress has a nice little gift for you... Your Mistress WANTS you to ravage those uncorrupted, pure creatures with their wonderfully pleasurable pussies... Here... Just watch." She smirked and snapped her fingers, already eager to watch her beast in action.

A blonde elf with long, flowing hair would appear before them, wearing a regal dress that made the woman look like a princess. And the crown on her forehead and bits of jewelry on her clothing seemed to confirm that. She was held in the air, seeming to struggle against some kind of invisible binding, looking at the Cloaked One in anger. "This one has been very resilient to my regular methods, but she is rather invaluable to us... her power would be very useful in protecting certain important places. I think it only fair that you... ahem... sate your desires on this one. I'm sure she'll thank you afterwards..." "Release me you fiends! I will put a stop to your evil plans! For my people!" "Your people have already accepted my rule in their realm... You are one of the only ones left... Rest assured you will enjoy servitude... just as they all will." But otherwise there was little else for her to say as she released the magical bindings from the elven princess and smiled lustfully at Deva. "Go on now, enjoy... Let all that pure lust out... Ravage this poor princess so that she learns her proper place... Show me just how wonderful of a fallen angel you can be..." The Cloaked One would order, withdrawing her hand from Deva's soul and releasing her, watching with a lustful smile on her face.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Deva chuckled. "You remind me of myself, back when I had some cute girls.. follow me. You are most kind." She nodded, purring softly under the womans hands on her soft body. She wanted more, wanted to feel more of it... enjoy this. It seems Deva liked having her chest caressed rather than groped, enjoyed forceful grabs.. flowing into gentle, almost motherly fondling and caresses. She enjoyed losing control.. but certainly not in a bad way.

"Just having someone that understands.. is a blessing." She nodded, even with a brief moan build in. "When I was young.. I was forced to grow up fast.. and always seemed greater than my age in years.. but as the years passed, I just felt.. tired." She nodded along, honestly. "You want me to struggle?" She mused and repeated, more to herself. "A true mistress.."

Deva mused and gasped, distracted by the goo caressing her shaft, closing her eyes and sighing.. it was a wonderful sensation. She was used to a cock, of course, but unlike Masoch, who had thought this the way to victory, the cloaked one used this as just another tool in her arsenal. She sighed and relaxed under the lewd, oh so wonderful massage on her balls and it helped her absorb the lewd thoughts fed to her all the better...

"Harmnnn.. rrrr.. feels so.. hot..." Deva growled, clearly aroused by the changing sensation of the corruption flowing through and over her. All those uncorrupted fools? But they were Deva's friends.. but it was hot.. and they'd be hot.. and hotter. Deva was distracted by the sensual kiss, purring into it, nuzzling, half lustful and passionate, half cuddly and loving, her tongue gently poking out at the cloaked ones. The idea of being wild and corruptive was quite tempting.. all would be hers, serve her.. and she would serve her mighty mistress.. such an amazing mistress...

Deva gasped and shivered at the feeling of pleasurable ownership pulsing through her. Deva panted lustfully, her shaft throbbing with hunger. A harem? She had had that.. what she wanted was more enough mistress so that she'd never have to be alone.. not a harem of slaves. Still, the idea of being cared for was.. wonderful.

She blinked at the sudden sensation of being collared and moaned with pleasure at the ownership.. then, her body twisted further and a strange pressure announced a tail growing form her back, she blinked and stared at it briefly, feeling it swish playfully.. and Throb with lust all of its own.. she really wanted to fuck!
She looked over to her mistress.. who luckily agreed. She needed to fuck.. she wanted a cute elf-pussy to own, to make hers, to fill up and enjoy! She had certainly earned a bit of it, after fighting for so long, resisting her arousal for so long...

"Haaah.. yeees.. need to fuck.. ravage.. ooh yes please.." She grinned lewdly and purred, her teeth ever so slightly pointy in corrupted, bestial hunger.
"Beautiful pussy..." She cooed and glanced over to the summoned elf... she blinked and watched turning.. onto the beautiful pussy.. oh she'd tear this ones dress away, pump into her pussy.. and fill her mouth with her new tail and pump her full of cum and corruption and... And then the elf spoke of her people and the cloaked one withdrew her hand.
She took a step forwards to the elf, staring at her,
.. before turning around to the cloaked one, solemnly declaring: "I never would." with that she pointed at the cloaked ones hand, glistening, covered with a white, almost silk like substance, strands of it still seeming connected to Deva, lines of white appearing on her black wings "I don't want to be with someone that lives as long as I do.. or shorter. I don't care at all.. because some people live more in a single day than others in a hundred years. I want to live, and live with someone that loves and cares for me truly... but you are not ready for that yet." She clenched her hands together. "Well.. you asked for me to struggle." She reached into the shadow of her wing, pulling out her tome. Her Ius Victoria could not be denied.. or at least, it could not easily be resisted.. so quite clearly, whatever darkness the cloaked one held, she was not even aware of it.. and it was unwilling to show itself, just as clearly. So she had to learn more. "Release condition." She declared, the cloaked ones darker urges.. well.. becoming more of that and less pronounced. "You are powerful.. you are marvelous and you have pushed me like no other.. but... I will always stand on the side of those needing aid against a tyrant. Right now.. that tyrant.. is you." She stumbled ever so slightly, folding her hands. The darkness of her wings cracked and disappeared, as the blue shine of her eyes flared up, focusing on the cloaked one. "When all hope seems lost, when nothing but your surrender is ahead, that is when I can let go of all attempts at power and convictions and just do what I feel is right.. and right now, I will defeat you... without fighting."
Her restored angelic frame pulsing with light.. though she had kept her cock. As a matter of fact.. it almost seemed.. well, not larger, but.. a little fatter? Still throbbing with arousal, but not uncontrolled, bestial lust.

"Now then..." She said, as she focused, the goo covering her quivering.. but bending to her will, flowing down her skin and forming, carefully in a little ball of goo, Deva petting it, before tossing it back to the cloaked one.. the stuff trying to stick to her and almost managing it.. but every stern gaze made the poor goo shirk back away.. even if Deva seemed almost regretful at letting it go. "Sorry little gooey, in the end, you are but an artifacts tool. Perhaps another day."
The cloaked one did not have all the time to consider such, as Deva tugged on the reins of light and there was a gentle tugging, probing sensation. The hold Deva had managed to establish was not very strong.. but still a gentle, warming whiteness slithered up the cloaked ones lower sleeve.
"Do not underestimate my convictions. Forever, I will defend those that cannot fight for themselfs.. and if it means damnation over a paradise you would offer me.. I would walk that path." She nodded to the telekinetically grabbed elf, adding: "Because the true measure of a person is not what they can achieve, but who they inspire, right, Isa Two?" She asked. "But anyway!" She nodded to the cloaked one and smiled.. a genuine, happy smile. "As you requested, then. I shall struggle to the full extend of my ability." She chuckled.. and curled her wings over herself, more or less hiding her frame.

"Alright Isa two, you just hang in there.. heh. get it.. I'ma gonna rescue you in a blimpy." Deva informed the trapped elf. "Then again, I propably lack the tools to nail down whomever I'm dealing with here..." Deva mused, not thinking of the cloaked one, but of the darkness clinging to her.
"First step.. Seducing you into telling me more of your past." She snipped and pointed at the cloaked one, while extending her hand, pulling a hugely object out of the shadows of her wing, before pointing it onto the ground.. and pushing it into the ground with suprising ease, her fingers coiling in a tugging motion along the light connecting her to the cloaked one and her soul, trying to sense her feelings through the budding connection.. unless it was cut off already, that was.

"Sorry, can't be your corrupted slave-beast.. kinky as that would be. But! You'll still want me once you learn what I'm doing here.. but perhaps, let's talk about those other ideas you had.. like, you know.. cows and beasts.." She blushed, oddly coyly. The pink mist effect was still affecting her.. the cloaked one was amazing.. and her cock throbbed at the idea of being hers.. but.. not like this. not at any cost. For her to be allowed to belong to such an amazing mistress.. she had to help the same first. And with another slam onto the nail.. something stopped.

It was hard to notice at first, but with the aid of the tome, the cloaked one would be informed that Deva had, somehow, stopped the decay of the plane. "You'll need bridges, lots of bridges.. or wings." Deva mused with a shrug when the cloaked one looked at her tome.
"Now, I want to travel the planes and have lewd adventures with you, naturally. Or get to know the beautiful .. people you recruited. But got a few issues to solve.. and an artifact or two are not going to do it, sorry.
This planar anchor is only a temporary fix also, it will eventually be torn apart. But it buys us time to ask questions and answer things."
She chuckled. "Like.. what kind of girls do you prefer? Cute and shy? Daring and strong? good at oral worshipping you?" She blushed and moaned softly, her shaft throbbing as she steadied herself. "Sorry.. it's actually quite hard to stay on track, just looking at you, but you got to understand.. I'm jealous.. if you want to own me, you got to stop capturing worlds and people and everything."
She sighed, and looked at the cloaked one. "Wont you help me be a good girl for you.. by letting me help you?"

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ayven Cerni is an Aeva agent, an explorer elite, to be precise. She was currently flipping through pages of a book at a remarkable speed. This was the gift of her relic ring, the Heart of Rashemen, said to be an artifact once used by their goddess that she had now been granted.. on a task for the godess.

Ayven ves not all that religious, well, for an angel, anyway. She rather wanted to relax, maybe make out, but her innate curiosity made her predestined for this mission. .. finding out more about books. Books were the best place to start reading about books, obviously.

Deva had tasked Serpent with this task already.. but for two reasons she also used an agent of her own. For one, she didn't want the Serpent to know too much about tomes, just in case there was a chance he would return to his villainous self somehow after all.. and still retain his memory, a possibility she couldn't have excluded.
For two, while both Ayven and Serp used dark magic, Ayven was uniquely gifted.
Most people only were able to specialize in one type of magic, with any deeper study precluding most elements. Ayven had the rare gift of being both a shadow and a wind mage and although her dark magic wouldn't match up to Serps, her air magic wasn't half bad either, granting her her own unique little fused magic that made it rather easy to get into even well hidden places.

But, right now, the Red-head was studying in an old library, sulking at a tome that was hard to decipher due to the wear and tear of age.
"Bla bla bla.. why is it so hard to find the origin of these things..." She sulked, reaching out for another book, flipping through pages at amazing speed..
"Let Serp bother with the why and how tomes were made, let's see if we can't find info on individual users.. someone with white hair and a long cloak turning bad, someone has to have a diary about that.." She mumbled to herself, pondering on using her Phantasma ability to summon a milk-shake. It was a gross misuse of her inborn powers of course, which made it all the more tempting. But if she summoned a milkshake now, she could not summon a comfy reading pillow later.... sweets against comfort, the ultimate conundrum.