What's new

[WIP - Full] Paiotsu Break [Megrim] (RE135904/RJ135904) Translation

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, I've been distracted from my work on Latia. I've been working on this one off and on.

This game has ryona (punching) content, as well as rape and such. I chose to work on this one because I really like breast punching!

Thank you to Mattn915 for fixing some of my common event and script bugs.

Update 12/13/2020: Minor update. I've incorporated and expanded the fixes that Mattn915 provided, which should re-enable skill specific images and fix the passive skill problem. I've also translated a handful of lines here and there, but nothing too significant.

Anyway, here's a link to the English DLSite page:

Mega Link:

Last edited:

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Thanks for taking the time to do this one. I started playing this one before with some MTL, and it was pretty fun. Never did finish it though but it seemed like a really interesting game.

Stiig

Lurker
Reputation score
Thank you. Always liked Megrims games and the custom systems put in and the grind. But that also seems to make it hard to translate.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Fair warning, either Megrim himself or a fan (or maybe a bot, but I took some steps to foil bots) likes to DMCA strike translation patches for his games. I had a lot of trouble with that when I made a partial for Succubus Hunt.
Not trying to discourage you or anything, you just may want to host the patch somewhere that doesn't care about DMCA claims.

OP
hewhocumsbynight

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Fair warning, either Megrim himself or a fan (or maybe a bot, but I took some steps to foil bots) likes to DMCA strike translation patches for his games. I had a lot of trouble with that when I made a partial for Succubus Hunt.
Not trying to discourage you or anything, you just may want to host the patch somewhere that doesn't care about DMCA claims.
Thanks for the heads-up. If that becomes an issue, I'll be sure that the patch gets posted somewhere safe.

EchSeeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Heads up: the current translation as it is disables the cut-ins for when you use skills against the female characters in the arena matches. I am uploading a temporary workaround, which simply reverts some of the skill names to Japanese. The skill descriptions are still in English, so you can still understand how they work. This may take some looking into the game files and maybe the image files in order to get them to work in English. But until then, here is the temporary patch that doesn't disable cut-ins.

Edit: Found the root. It's in the Common Events file. Translating the skill names in the 2nd line of each common event starting from #110 did it. I'll test it further, but that seems to work according to what I did for the One-Two attack and Face Crush. For now, I'm uploading the file labeled "Translated Data" which got the skill names translated in the Common Events file in order for the cut-ins to work. This will probably be up until OP gets further in the translation along with the solution I found. Let me know if there are any issues. I'm still technically testing this as I have not unlocked all the skills yet in my playthrough, but it should work. Hopefully.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
hewhocumsbynight

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Heads up: the current translation as it is disables the cut-ins for when you use skills against the female characters in the arena matches. I am uploading a temporary workaround, which simply reverts some of the skill names to Japanese. The skill descriptions are still in English, so you can still understand how they work. This may take some looking into the game files and maybe the image files in order to get them to work in English. But until then, here is the temporary patch that doesn't disable cut-ins.

Edit: Found the root. It's in the Common Events file. Translating the skill names in the 2nd line of each common event starting from #110 did it. I'll test it further, but that seems to work according to what I did for the One-Two attack and Face Crush. For now, I'm uploading the file labeled "Translated Data" which got the skill names translated in the Common Events file in order for the cut-ins to work. This will probably be up until OP gets further in the translation along with the solution I found. Let me know if there are any issues. I'm still technically testing this as I have not unlocked all the skills yet in my playthrough, but it should work. Hopefully.
Thanks so much! I hadn't noticed that problem, but I very much appreciate that you solved it as soon as you found it. I'll integrate your data into the game files, and add a thank you in the main post.

Fstop

Reputation score
Another problem are passive skill don't seem to work. (+4TP per turn for example), I remember the guy translating Megrims LLMB:X had a similar problem early on but not sure how he fixed it.

Last edited:

EchSeeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Another problem are passive skill don't seem to work. (+4TP per turn for example), I remember the guy translating Megrims LLMB:X had a similar problem early on but not sure how he fixed it.
Just fixed it. Had the sperm points to purchase the TP regen passive skill and test it out. It was in the scripts file. There was a script with the name パッシブスキル which literally translates to Passive Skill. There was a line that says UseSimplePassiveName = "パッシブ". Because the translator translated the skill type term to Passive, the same had to be done for the script line, which I just did. Anyway, here's the fix. Hopefully, that's the end of the problems, but let me or the translator know if there are any other problems that come up.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
hewhocumsbynight

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Update posted! Thank you, Mattn915, for your bug-hunting prowess.

Babuiiiii

Reputation score
Hello... I hope this thread still active
I continue this translation using translate++, everything is fine beside the map name and the commonevents that make the game buggy cannot start, i really had no clue for fix it
Im sorry, This is really my first time to posting like this here the translate data

Attachments

zee113322

Reputation score
Hello... I hope this thread still active
I continue this translation using translate++, everything is fine beside the map name and the commonevents that make the game buggy cannot start, i really had no clue for fix it
Im sorry, This is really my first time to posting like this here the translate data
where do i put the data bro my game is verson 1.2