What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Pakkri Paradise ] [ ぱっくりパラダイス] The 177 Scandal / 177 連続少女レイプ事件 RE181109 RJ181109

Status
Not open for further replies.

maho

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: 177 連続少女レイプ事件 [RJ181109]

ahhhh!!! the waiting is killing me! still no links or torrent....

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

#1 : English-side announcement

#2 : Someone PM'd me with a Mega link

*Link removed due to loli*

Last edited by a moderator:

HKGore

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for sharing, tried with VM, it's true.
Although i'm not sure it is virus-free or not.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Dowloaded it before posting the link, my PC hasn't melted yet.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Right. got it, thanks.
Looking at Database, not much that needs to be translated.
Course, depends on ingame stuff as well.

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

care dude theres loli inside cant do any link this way my man

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ ? Dlsite linking is ok with whatever content there may be on the page. The other 1 is a text file with a Mega address, no loli images contained. Still no clue how this could be against the rules. I'm not directly linking loli stuff/images/references. That text file could lead to camel pron for all we'd know.

Back to the game, guess I'm stuck/clueless. Got 1 loli in my house, crawled once near the school that teleported me back to MC's apt. Now I dunno what to do :/

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

how do i get money here??

besides the initial 10,000 and the 3,000 i can get when i fix the grannys computer next door..

i did get an extra 3,000 when i defeated the granny..

but all other npc have their battle choice greyed out

===

edit

nvm.. it seems i can get money from looking at trash cans..

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ The blue 1 in the park directly below the MC's house gives 1k almost all the time. The 1 besides the 7/11 gives 500 once in a while. Still dunno what to do after the events I posted :/

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

^ The blue 1 in the park directly below the MC's house gives 1k almost all the time. The 1 besides the 7/11 gives 500 once in a while. Still dunno what to do after the events I posted :/
already checked near the store and saw the event with Laura and her mother?

what i did after Shiori's quest line is ignore the open sewer and explore the whole map

i saw the event with Laura and her mother when i got near the store

after that i finish all chiaki's quest since all of them revolves around that single sewer entrance

and i did get an event with Rika when i tried to cross the bridge towards the school [she took 5k of my money]

hmmm maybe your Public peace stats is to high? the sewer entrance in the southern part can be done over and over

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

already checked near the store and saw the event with Laura and her mother?

what i did after Shiori's quest line is ignore the open sewer and explore the whole map

i saw the event with Laura and her mother when i got near the store

after that i finish all chiaki's quest since all of them revolves around that single sewer entrance

and i did get an event with Rika when i tried to cross the bridge towards the school [she took 5k of my money]

hmmm maybe your Public peace stats is to high? the sewer entrance in the southern part can be done over and over
Figured out I needed to go to the far bottom right corner under the school, there was a sparkly spot I missed while staying too far up on the walkway and not crossing the street to look down :/

Everything just ran smoothly after and I could finish the game.

Dunno what to do after the credits with all the $ you can make the girls farm for you though. Not that I really care anyway.

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I dont have a freaking clue whats going on in this game lol. Hopefully some kind soul will be bored and decide to translate it sometime. I might try to machine translate it later who knows.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I dont have a freaking clue whats going on in this game lol. Hopefully some kind soul will be bored and decide to translate it sometime. I might try to machine translate it later who knows.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29363

You can use the Partial when im done then use VNR or Translation Aggregator to play it.

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Alright, who is the one who uploaded it to nyaa. Lol.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Partial is done.

Will play game a bit and see if there is something that needs to be translated.
But, the game should be easier to play now.

Yan23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Figured out I needed to go to the far bottom right corner under the school, there was a sparkly spot I missed while staying too far up on the walkway and not crossing the street to look down :/

Everything just ran smoothly after and I could finish the game.

Dunno what to do after the credits with all the $ you can make the girls farm for you though. Not that I really care anyway.
Just prostitued them and got money. 10k yen per date. After that, go to the shop which located on the north of the convenience store. Talk to the shopkeeper at your left, pay 5000 yen. But the event still can't started yet

Get out the store and buy camera from the old man near the entrance. Pay 5000 or 10.000 yen (I forgot about the amount), then enter the shop again, talk to the shopkeeper. And then the photo session will begin. Starring 2 girls. No penetration

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29363

You can use the Partial when im done then use VNR or Translation Aggregator to play it.
Thank you for the partial> i set that up and downloaded and got VNR going. It works well in windowed mode but when I go fullscreen on the game it flickers behind the screen and I cant read the translations. Do you know an easy fix for that probably something im missing? if its complicated no problem Ill probably figure it out.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thank you for the partial> i set that up and downloaded and got VNR going. It works well in windowed mode but when I go fullscreen on the game it flickers behind the screen and I cant read the translations. Do you know an easy fix for that probably something im missing? if its complicated no problem Ill probably figure it out.
I always put in the fullscreen script. So, don't use Alt+Enter. Press F5 / F6 instead. It will fix FPS issue and still allow you to play in Window Mode.

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone know what am i doing wrong with shiori quest line?
I already get rid of jogging old man and grandpa with his grandson on bench but now where I fetch Shiori?
Edit: Buy the short cake at the 7/11 I see.

Last edited:

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game is actually hilarious.
There's mass-murdering psychopaths running over scores of people who are apparently suicidal. And the cops are throwing a shitfit over one lolicon. And some of those were done in full view of the police.

Status
Not open for further replies.